[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on smoking, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: smoking.jpg (83 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
83 KB, 960x640
Specifically cigarettes, but this thread is for all sorts of smoking/tobacco.

Is it as bad as "they" say? I looked up all of the cigarette companies I knew, and none of them are owned by Jews. I know the media has demonized smoking as "the worst thing ever" but then again the media is owned by Jews.

What's your opinion and experience with smoking? I'm not a smoker and I don't have a lot of disposable income, plus cigarette taxes are high in my area.
>>
I'm only triggered because they smell like shit and if you have a smoker in your car/household, the scent gets everywhere.
>>
>>80695923
That is certainly one of the negatives of the habit, although personally I don't think menthols smell too bad. Then again, they remind me of some of my family members so that's probably why.
>>
I don't give up control of my own life willingly to anyone, especially not to some Jew corporations and the government looking to score a buck off my addictions. People think the government is trying to stop smoking with high taxes, no, they love it. They're happy for you to become addicted and fill their pockets with your tax money.
>>
>>80696071
Another good point- even if the companies aren't Jew-owned, you still pay the high taxes for it.

I think I've made my decision, but I'm still hoping for more replies. Maybe get both sides of the argument?
>>
if it grows in the dirt and i enjoy putting it in my body.

did you offended that i don't consider you? NOT SORRY
>>
>>80696071
wtf I hate smoking now
>>
>>80695850
They are a waste of money and slowly kill you. I don't understand why people use them.
>>
Cigars are pretty great. Dominicans and Nicaraguans are the best IMO. Cubans are damn good too, but overhyped
>>
>>80698591
I'm assuming cigars are much more expensive than cigarettes. How does the smell differ?
>>
>>80695850
It's stupis and gay as fuck. Anyone who does it is a fucking retard who should kill themselves.
>ooked up all of the cigarette companies I knew, and none of them are owned by Jews
And that meand their products are good, eh? Fucking hell, man.
>>
>>80695850

I smoke, only outside never in the house/car or around children.

I don't give a shit what people think about this.
>>
>>80698781
>How does the smell differ?
>Cigars smell/taste great
What dumbass cigars smokers will tell you.
>they smell/taste like shir
The facts of the matters.
>>80698260
Because people are, by and large, fucking stupid. That's plain to sea, toy should know that by now.
>>
>>80698781
Don't bother with cigars of you don't normally smoke, or have some experience smoking. It only feels/tastes good if you know what other smoke is like.

I used to smoke quite a bit but slowed down a lot because ripping through a pack in a day is useless. I do about a pack a month or so. They're pretty good for taking the edge off any situation or for extra relaxing. Use too much though and they do nothing and you'll start to only do it because you need one to get back to baseline normal.
>>
Pack of 20 cigarettes is about 3.6 euros here. Pretty sweet desu
>>
>should i do something by choice that costs money and fucks my health

it's proven to fuck you up, my grandpa and gramma died of lung cancer on respirators in their last years from smoking. it's NOT a jewish conspiracy to be healthy lmao
>>
File: innawoods bogroll.jpg (101 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
innawoods bogroll.jpg
101 KB, 680x650
>>80699310
Okay, sounds like good advice.

>>80699239
>calls other people stupid
>plain to sea
Just kidding, you also have valid points.

I'll stick to my plan of hoarding a few packs for when the SHTF for bartering.
>>
>>80695850
>Is it as bad as "they" say?

No. My grandmother practically lived off cigarettes and black coffee from the time she was 12, and lived to be a thousand.
>>
>>80695850

I've smoked for about ten years before quitting last year. Not because they're unhealthy or expensive (pack of 40 grams of good tobacco is about 11 USD here), but I was just fed with it.

I really don't care if people smoke or not, I don't even complain about second-hand smoke, but I do think there's a case to be made for raising insurance premiums for smokers (and drinkers and the obese for that matter), because while you should have the freedom to do what you like, you can't force other people to help pay for the complications.
>>
File: Hitler 1.gif (756 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
Hitler 1.gif
756 KB, 300x189
The one who started anti-smoking campaigns was Hitler himself.
>>
>>80699514
All memes aside, you'll breathe in more harmful chemicals walking around a city for an hour than smoking a cigarette will give you. If 1 smoke a day is so bad for you were all dead anyways.
>>
File: black man must rape.jpg (41 KB, 641x670) Image search: [Google]
black man must rape.jpg
41 KB, 641x670
>>80696068
>>menthols
are you a nigger perchance?
>>
File: illuminati-pyramid.jpg (92 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-pyramid.jpg
92 KB, 600x609
>>80695850
I swear every once in a while we pretend to rediscover things like abstanaince and marijuanna use and shit like this.
>Tobacco is bad
>Most users don't value their health or money/
>Is rather mild as a vice, as far as having a socialable personality goes.
>>
It's just that the anti-smoking ads are so bad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPS9Op5dhCw
>>
>should I keep inhaling smoke into my lungs to get a high that wears off after a few months of smoking

The only appropriate time to smoke cigarettes is when you're drinking. If you're not drinking, you should not be smoking cigarettes.

You shouldn't smoke cigarettes at all, but at least do it in the right setting. Otherwise you're a slave to a vice that literally kills you.
>>
>>80699495
It's 2:30 and typung is hard, okay, fuck, man.
>hoarding a few packs for when the SHTF for bartering
Why would you hold onto useless commodities for that kind of situation? That kind of scenario you need food, weapons, and gold. C'mon, man.
Who would trade you anything for some worthless crap?
And remember, that shit gets stale. You can't hold it too long or they'll go off and be more worthless than before.
>>
File: shiiiit.jpg (13 KB, 243x300) Image search: [Google]
shiiiit.jpg
13 KB, 243x300
>>80699703
No... well I do like KFC and watermelon-flavored Arizona... ....and I seem to have an irresistible urge to get jiggy with it...

Are menthols poor people cigarettes? Most of my family is lower class.
>>
>>80695850
it is bad. no way around it. I wish that bulllshit wouldn't even exist.

it makes people not only less attractive but always appear degenerate and unlikable.

it's fucking retarded. end of story.
>>
File: moight intrast ya.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
moight intrast ya.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>80699818
I know, it's just stuff that fills the extra space. Nooks, crannies, etc. I figure I'll run into some other people (in fact, I plan on it. Humans are social creatures, regardless of how shitty the environment is) and I'll probably need to trade for stuff. Instead of trading away my own valuable supplies, there's the possibility I run into someone older or addicted and I have an advantage there.
>>
>>80699748
So? And it's not like cigarette ads(when they used to be around) were less shit.
>Are menthols poor people cigarettes?
All cigarettes are poor people cigarettes. Smoking is like the lottery, something poor people do because they're stupid.
>>
File: Native err buddy.jpg (24 KB, 299x434) Image search: [Google]
Native err buddy.jpg
24 KB, 299x434
>>80700018
Indeed, it's something I would give to my enemies.

It's an easier victory than war.
Tax your people to give alcohol and cigs for free to the enemy, in time they will be nothing. The jew does this to us now, just as what was done to the native americans.
>>
>>80695850
Eh, I dont recommend it, I use to smoke, for 3 months, but when I heard it will make you all wrinkly and shit when you're in your 20's or 30's, I stopped, I'm already super self-couscous about my looks and what not, and I dont want to be all wrinkly too

I think if a person wants to smoke, before they should do research and understand the health consequences it can have, then, if they completely understand the risks, then they can smoke, but hell, even if people are scared to smoke they'll smoke anyways, but in the end, its not worth it. A 10 second temporary high, then, later, you're gonna have a big hole in your throat, and your going to sound like a depraved old women, or you'll get cancer and not be week, next thing ya know some nigger's dick will be in your wife's ass but u wont even be able to act due to the weakness in your bones
>>
>>80700087
>And it's not like cigarette ads(when they used to be around) were less shit.
Wasn't it all cowboys being masculine and such? I think we could use ads like that again, although probably not for cigarettes.

>All cigarettes are poor people cigarettes.

Then why are menthols associated with blacks?
If it's because blacks buy them more, why is that?
>>
I've recently begun smoking, on my 8th pack.

The ritual of smoking is addictive to me, I'm smoking cigs to reduce the amount of time I'm high at work.

There is nothing good about cigarettes. The feeling is sickening/draining and ontop of it being expensive as fuck you get no real gain. Don't even bother.
>>
>>80700223
>some nigger's dick will be in your wife's ass

Is that... personal experience?
>>
>>80699589
Hitler was a former smoker, he probably just had a lot of self-hatred. The nazis started the slander against smoking.
>>
>>80695850
Smoking kills there is no question, but you look at the congruency of the time when smoking was banned in public places in america and the overwhelming shift towards pussified national politics and it makes you think, dont it
>>
>>80700223
>I use to smoke, for 3 months, but when I heard it will make you all wrinkly
How could you start doing something like that without knowing basic effects it'll have on you?
>>80700292
>I've recently begun smoking
Why?
>>
Smoking is the most disgusting habbit a person can develop. There is no redeeming factor to it.

I'm writing this as a smoker, smoking as I'm writing this.
>>
>>80699703

menthols are good, but feel girly as fuck after smoking it. It's like drinking coffee with milk and sugar.
>>
>>80700319
Actually it shows revelation and discipline, because perhaps its easy for one to say * youve never smoked, you dont know how hard it is to quit its easy for you to say * . So the fact Hitler used to smoke a lot just adds credibility to his strong stance on anti-smoking.

As if the argument to eradicate smoking needs any help...but apparently we clearly see it does.
>>
>>80700447
>Why?

I broke up with a coworker in a bad way. I go outside to smoke and calm down from interacting with her.

I only smoke at work, it helps me get out. I don't want to stare at my phone and I want my ritual but without weed.

I will stop smoking when I'm done with her because I don't want to smell like cigs forever.
>>
>>80695850
As a ex smoker but extremely casual smoked more weed than ciggs its pretty degenerate and shows to me they are weak willed.

i just tried it out on and off 2009-2015 and didnt really like it.

hated the taste of tobacco and the price was retarded here in aus

weed was much more reasonable, felt better to smoke and much more pleasant experiance.

wouldlegalize/10 but i havent touched it in over a year either desu.

Unforunetly the social stigma here is fucked and most people just go straight from booze and cigs onto hard shit like ice, pills etc.

im a opiate weed man myself but havent gone near it.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1401x788
Smoking isn't a disease causing vice. It may make some feel winded, but it's not a serious health risk. A larger number of people live to be into their eighties and smoke. Far more pregnant women smoke than people realize due to them falsely reporting that they are nonsmokers, and today's kids seem fine. Japan and Greece have a ton of smokers, but they do not see it as a noticeable health risk or detriment, and they don't believe in secondhand smoke for the most part.

Smoking is attacked in order to social engineer people, and to raise profits for the pharmaceutical industry and shift blame from actual pollutants. The first doctor to wage attacks on smoking had open ties to industries that pollute. To him asbestos, agent orange, and other harmful substances weren't harmful.

Secondhand smoke is like believing in global warming or vaccines causing disorders.
>>
>>80700205
yes, they also use radioactive fertilizer for the tabacco plants as well.

I always cringe so hard if I meet a bitch who is ((((vegitarian)))) and acts like she cares about animals and then critics fast food places for doing dubious shit but then they smoke cigs right after saying all that. hypocrites, all of them.
>>
>>80695850
stupid as shit
>>
oh and vaping holy shit thats even fucking more retarded than cigs

evapers are retards.

experianced that craze just after 2014 and i tried one once and though nope this is dumb as fuck.
>>
Maybe if you NEETS actually had some stress in your life you'd understand why people smoke
>>
File: 1463405767469.png (1 MB, 1314x1378) Image search: [Google]
1463405767469.png
1 MB, 1314x1378
>>80695850
pros: makes you look really /fa/ and cool
cons: everything else
>>
>let's inhale a cloud of burning ash and call it healthy!
>>
Paying a giant murderous corporation for the privilege of dying from emphysema and walking around with a goofy barrel chest from your swollen alveoli. Um not thanks, ill just smoke pot and actually have a good time
>>
File: 1454307387384.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1454307387384.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
>start smoking
>become addicted from the nicotine
>have to spend at least $5 a week just to satisfy the urge to smoke
>increase your risk of lung cancer and other bad shit exponentially
>smoke smells like shit
>bring the scent with you in and all over all your shit
>have to frequently take breaks from social activity unless it's outside for a smoke break
>"but guys, think of the social advantages!"

Smokers are fucking retarded. I can understand why they would get addicted to cigs, but why they would start them is beyond me. Like, nigga you've SEEN what it does to people and you know it's fucking bad. Why the fuck do you start?
>>
>>80700786
>it's not a serious health risk
Which tobacco company do you work for?
>Secondhand smoke is like believing in global warming or vaccines causing disorders.
So, you're saying a child that lives with parents who smoke won't have any health problems caused by it? Yeag, you can fuck right odf.
>>
>>80695850
I smoke half a pack a day and have been for about eight years. Why? Because im a man and I made a choice.

Yeah I smoke inside my house and my car. No i dont care about how much it costs I can easily afford it. Yes the government tax the fuck out of me, but they already would regardless. No i'm not concerned about my health, im in great shape. Nor do I fear my inevitable death.The consequences dont concern me and never have.
And no i dont stop smoking just because women or children happen to be in my vicinity.
>>
>>80700786
Doesnt believe in climate change, thinkz cigarettes wont kill you.... Keep smoking retard, just dont have children pleasse.
>>
>>80700950
I don't think anyone here was calling it healthy.
>>
>>80700786
Source on that "first doctor" please?
>>
File: 1462826071299.jpg (126 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
1462826071299.jpg
126 KB, 794x810
>>80701177
>Like, nigga
>>
>>80701177
>have to frequently take breaks from social activity unless it's outside for a smoke break
Even if it's outside who wants to be around someone who is smoking? Fucking no one.
>>80701213
>smoking around other people
>especially children
Seriously fuck you. If you want to have a stupid addiction, that's fine but don't force other people to be around it.
>>80701294
This shill here is >>80700786 . There's always one of these retards.
>>
I smoke a couple of cigs to cover up the smell of weed on my clothes before work. Occasionally have one to help me focus. Usually end up giving out half a pack to others every time I buy one. Anyway it's not gonna kill you unless you're smoking like a pack a day or more.
>>
>>80701177
care to provide any proof for the things you have stated? ive never seen anyone come to harm from smoking.
>>
>>80701202
>Which tobacco company do you work for?

I work for the liberty and dismantling pseudoscientific bullshit company.

>So, you're saying a child that lives with parents who smoke won't have any health problems caused by it? Yeag, you can fuck right off.

Believing in secondhand smoke is like buying into GMO's being poison. You can fuck right off if you seriously bought into it.

http://watchdogwire.com/california/2014/02/13/the-firing-of-dr-james-enstrom-the-dangers-of-bucking-fashionable-science/

http://www.bmj.com/content/326/7398/1057
>>
>>80701400
Really nigga? Most of us here are from Reddit.
>>
>>80695850
Smoking is highly degenerate.
>>
>>80701403
>Seriously fuck you. If you want to have a stupid addiction, that's fine but don't force other people to be around it.
im not locking them in a dungeon and blowing smoke in their face. if im relaxing at the park having a ciggie and some dumb kid waddles over im not gonna stop. i also refuse to placate dumb women. no man has ever dared to comment on my smoking. probably because non smokers are the biggest cowards.
>>
Tobacco good for health
Cigarettes bad

https://www.sott.net/topic/26-Smoking
>>
>>80701362
Richard Doll

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2007/01/doll-j09.html

His study was also highly scrutinized

http://headrambles.com/smoking-out-the-truth/the-scientific-scandal-of-antismoking/
>>
>>80701584
>obvious vape propaganda
>>
>>80695850
Used to smoke a pack of 25 every 2-3 days. Don't think it is as bad as they say but I just got sick of thinking about how much fucking tax the government was jewing me out of. Quit cold turkey and didn't find it that hard, couldn't sleep that was the main thing that sucked.
>>
>>80695850
I smoke and I thoroughly enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wibHcZ4FNbU
>>
>>80701400
Sorry, I meant to say nigger, pls don't throw me in there
>>80701422
Most of it is anecdotal evidence. I know at least 20 people that smoke and they all buy packs frequently, and half of them live in shitty smelling conditions from their literally cancerous addiction. The others are always asking for smoke breaks whenever we go out somewhere to do anything.
>>
>>80699686
you pulled that right out of your ass
>>
>>80701737
proof it is can cancerous?
>>
>>80700867
it is also retarded because there is always a chance one of these devices might blow up in your mouth.

there have been a few burned mouth victims already.
>>
>>80700867
>>80702032

>evapers
>shitty $20 ecig blowing up

wew lad what a surprise, if you pay for cheap shit of course its going to blow up. Vaping isnt bad in any way, it's a fuckton healthier than smoking and if you're concerned about the health risks I dont see why you wouldn't switch.

Personally I'm not concerned. The only people who make vaping look fucking aids are the people who buy $200 setups/boxes and blow gigantic clouds in public, or competitive vaping. Keep it inside.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>80701474
>>
>>80701642
Thanks!
>>
>>80702174
>>80702032

Also the ones that blow up are the ones with built in atomizers, just buy a $30 20 watt box or pen with a cartomizer, aslong as you aren't an idiot it won't blow up. (I.E. overcharging, overdischarging, ohms law.)
>>
>>80701646
No nigga.
Vape same shit like cigarette
>>
>>80695850
degenerate
>>
>>80701719
A bit of this commercial is unsettling, the rest of it is kinda cool.

I wish advertisements were still like that, or that there was a way to view modern advertisements in such a fashion (like installing a mod for a video game, only for commercials).
>>
File: funny weed jew.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
funny weed jew.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>80702314
Except 1000% more indicative of homosexual tendencies.
>>
smoking is like an idiot detector these days.
>expensive
>does nothing but make you lightheaded for a couple minutes
>manufactured to be as addictive as possible
>kills you
>makes you smell like garbage
>social pariah
>>
>>80701881
There's literally none. It was all made up.
>>
>>80702494
>he believes in jewish propaganda
are all non smokers like you?
>>
>>80702494
Only the first and last thing you said is actually true.
>>
>>80702559
>its a jewish conspiracy to not want to die of cancer in your 50s
>>
>>80702174
>if you pay for cheap shit of course its going to blow up.

it was more related to batteries malfunctioning rather than the device itself.
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (32 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
32 KB, 278x400
>>80702494
reminds me of some other substances

>expensive
>does nothing but make you feel lightheaded for a couple minutes
>manufactured to be addictive
>kills you
>makes you smell bad
>social pariah

Why is one "okay" but the other is not?
>>
>>80702494

>expensive
not really, buy in bulk if you're worried about spending $6 a week

>does nothing but make you lightheaded
false. some people see it as a social thing, as well as the flavor and the way it relaxes you. It starts off as a crave for the buzz but you stop getting that after a while.

>addictive
yeah, pretty much the whole scheme behind it. Got me there.

>makes you smell like garbage
got me there too.

>social pariah

4u, not everyone sees smoking as a godawful thing.
>>
>>80702388
>I wish advertisements were still like that, or that there was a way to view modern advertisements in such a fashion
Do you mean monochrome? Why would you not want color video? Only black-and-white video anybody does now pretentious artsy bullshit.
>>80702388
>the rest of it is kinda cool
No, it wasn't.
>>80702559
>>80702608
Yeah, facts you don't like are all lies.
>>
>>80702653
>>does nothing but make you feel lightheaded for a couple minutes

Maybe try something stronger than a wine cooler, Francis.
>>
Depending on who is smoking, it can make them look even cooler. And no amount "but cancer tho" will change my opinion.
>>
>>80702494
>kills you

only people with shitty genetics.
>>
>>80702653
drinking is pretty bad for you too and in the future its probably going to be scrutinized more desu
>>
>>80702682
>social thing
It isn't, ay all.
>not everyone sees smoking as a godawful thing
Maybe other dumbasses like you who smoke don't. Normal people do.
>>
File: 1346912529848.jpg (5 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1346912529848.jpg
5 KB, 250x240
Prepackaged cigarettes are literally goyim tier, i'd rather huff glue from the ass of a moldavian hooker.
A good hand rolled hemp cigarette with a decent tobacco once in a while is patrician tier, as long as you don't get cucked into being addicted
>>
I've never met a rabid anti-smoker that didn't have some retarded unhealthy crutch in their life. I used to smoke, and I acknowledge it's gross and stupid, but you're a faggot if you're bothered by others doing it, or can't understand why they do. We're all irrational in the face of getting that dopamine rush, whichever method we prefer. Unlike half the shitposters here, some of the greatest minds of all time smoked. I remember reading an anecdote about some bigshot in the birth of organic chemistry that chainsmoked through every lecture, lighting the next cigarette with the last.
>>
>>80702697
>it can make them look even cooler
No, it can't. Smoking just makes you look stupid. Grow up, ya chuuni bitch.
>>
>>80702716
let me know where i can get one of these "good genetics" testing machines so i can know if inhaling cancer smoke is good for me or not
>>
>>80702845
No
>>
>>80695850
Can't blame my grandparents for doing it I don't know if my parents knew how bad it was in the 70's but people who smoke these days are retarded.
>>
>>80702688
Silly American (likely millennial) guy who watches Truth commercials. Lies I don't like are lies. Do you really think any science coming from the Government and agenda driven scientists can be trusted? Ever?

Let's have them take away guns too.
>>
>>80702767
damn italy although you sound a little faggy, props
>>
>>80702696
I mean in moderation, unless you're one of those morons who drinks to excess.

We're not comparing excess.
>>
>>80702838
Yes, yes, we get that once you start smoking, you get addicted and feel the increasing need to smoke because of the nicotine, but why did you START smoking?
>>
>>80702649
>more anecdotal bullshit
proof it causes cancer?

here ill give you an anecdote from my family. granddad starts smoking aged 12. worked in coal mines. fought world war two and not only survived but kicked ass and won medals. filterless chain smoker the entire time. died aged 92.

My uncle didnt smoke, wasnt a big drinker, didnt marry or have kids and died completely unexpectantly died age 37.

>>80702688
post evidence of these so called facts
>>
>>80699426
Same here Estonibro
>>
>>80702901
even though 50 years ago we didn't know how bad smoking actually is for you, it shouldn't take a genius to put the dots together that inhaling smoke = bad for you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-11-40-52.png (146 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-11-40-52.png
146 KB, 720x1280
I think we might have a problem
>>
>>80702688
I mean cut-and-dry. It doesn't have to be artsy black-and-white, it just has to be succinct. There is beauty in simplicity.

>"no it wasn't cool"
That's subjective. I find a commercial that appeals a sense of masculinity to be refreshing in this age of feminized and politically correct media.
>>
File: asd.jpg (99 KB, 605x799) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
99 KB, 605x799
>>80695923
I'm a smoker, but even the people that are close to me see me as a non-smoker.
I tend to keep distance from people while smoking, and I also make sure that the smell doesn't get to my clothes. Just hold the cigarette away from your body and breathe the smoke away from yourself. I do smoke in my car, but it doesn't smell like a ashtray. I'm really careful with getting the smoke out and I regularily clean my vehicle.
>>
>>80702884
Sorry but it's true. Anyone who understands modern science is man enough to realize shitty genetics determine what people are weak to. In the case of smoking, any bad thing that happens as a result isn't actually smoking but either something else (diet, other pollution) or godawful genetic markers, like the ones that cause leukemia or breast cancer mutations.
>>
>>80702739
Hopefully, I've technically lost more people to alcohol than cigarettes, even though both are used more-or-less equally.
>>
>>80702885
Okay, be a little chuuni forever then.
>>80702925
Negative health effects of smoking aren't lies. You can ignore what your addiction does to you but it won't make your reality real.
>Government and agenda driven scientists
Yeah, if they get results you don't like they must just be making shiy up to stop your fun. Shitm you got them.
>>
>>80703016
you actually want people to link you articles about smoking and cancer? are you baiting or actually dense. shall i link you some articles about the sun being warm too
>>
>>80703016
Was it a heart attack?
>>
>>80703104
i'm aware of that anon, i'm saying you can't bank on "having good genetics" because you have no idea. its a retarded argument for smoking.
>>
>>80702945
I'm Russian, and drinking to excess is the only way. I'd rather get stinking drunk twice a month, then have a beer or two. It's pointless.
>>
>>80702884

Smoking is about as bad as eating mcdonalds 4 times a week. Which apparently a lot of people do. You have a higher chance of dying from a fucking heart attack than you do smoking, infact probably getting hit by a car or shot. Many people make it full long lives and still smoke. It's still a risk smokers are willing to take, unless you're a sheep who was peer pressured into it to look "cool"

seriously it's not as bad as the media and "medical professionals" make it out to be.
>>
>>80702952
Not him but i started smoking it alongside cannabis. Left school at 16 and got a job. Pleasant way to break up the day and sociable with coworkers who arent boring nosmoke cucks. I dont think women should smoke but ive never had an issue getting girls who are nonsmokers. Smoking is masculine and women recognize that. Unfortunately im not surprised most /pol/acks dont smoke.
>>
File: mad (not).jpg (51 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
mad (not).jpg
51 KB, 640x718
>>80703238
To be fair, you didn't link any.
>>
>>80700786
A lot of shilling in this post anon
>>
>>80695850
>Purposely poisoning yourself and those around you.
>Getting mad when I throw healthy water over you when you smoke near me.

Why the fuck do smokers think its okay for them to pollute my environment with that disgusting smell and not okay for me to do the same to them?
>>
Even if it didn't cause cancer it still massively reduces your lung capacity and makes you prone to infections of all kinds and also destroys the lungs ability to clean itself.

You have to be one desperate, addicted piece of degenerate human garbage to come to /pol/ to justify your dumb life choices.
>>
>>80703319
>Unfortunately im not surprised most /pol/acks dont smoke.
Yeah, it's so unfortunate who don't have an unhealthy addiction like you.
>Smoking is masculine
Hahaha, that's hilarious. Tell another funny joke.
> I dont think women should smoke
Why not? If it's such a good habit why shouldn't women do it too? Why don't you get the nadty whires you get with to smoke with you?
>>
>>80703238
the sun is currently cold down under. frosty days as its mid winter

>>80703246
yup but he wasnt fat
>>
>>80703341
if someone is going to insinuate that there isn't any good evidence that smoking causes cancer then the burden of proof lies on them
>>
Tobacco sucks. I don't understand how a pack a day smoker enjoys taking like 5x20 minutes out of their day to get a 15 second chemical kick that causes addiction / cravings in between smokes.

Like, i don't smoke weed either, but atleast if you smoke a joint or a bong you're high for like an hour minimum and it's an intense feeling compared to tobacco.

Just seems like such little reward in the end.
>>
>>80702952
Shitty upbringing and school experiences gave me a fatalistic attitude about life. Started smoking weed at 13, before cigarettes actually. My life was so void of any regularly pleasurable experiences that having something I could depend on, even if "artificial" was impossible to not desire.
>>
>>80703446
>>Getting mad when I throw healthy water over you when you smoke near me.
I dunno if thats a mistranslation but if you threw a glass of water at me because i was smoking at a bar or wherever then i'd fuck you up worse than cigarettes could do.
>>
If you want nicotine and don't wanna smoke, just vape. When i quit smoking vaping saved my ass

>but-but it's for faggots

You think I vape to show off? I just like the buzz. Browsing 4chan daily is infinitely less socially acceptable than vaping.
>>
>>80703495
it's nice because it doesn't make you retarded like weed does. you dont smoke cigs to get fucked up, it helps you focus and stay alert. Different drugs man.
>>
>>80701213
Same here Gandalf bro. If they aren't my children, fuck em' , am i right
>>
>>80703663
weed may make you retarded but you have to be retarded in the first place to smoke cigs
>>
>>80695850
If Nazi scientists were the first in the world to find a link between smoking and cancer then that should really tell you something.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
>>
>>80701474
Fuck off reddit fag. I have only been on leddit twice
>>
>>80703466
Did he have family members who had heart attacks too?
>>
>>80703663

If you need any chemical stimulant (including caffine here) to facilitate or assist your basic functions (or to be focused / alert) i legitimately see no difference between you and a pothead.
>>
>>80703719
I agree but I was just making a point.
>>
>>80703465
I like feminine women. Smoking is masculine.
Thus i dont date smokers despite my half-pack a day habit.
>>
1 of my neighbours died from lung cancer and now another one is terminally ill with lung cancer. my father was a long time smoker and got a lung disease too. i tell you: dont smoke. you risk your life and your family.
>>
File: 018.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
018.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>80703719

>being this anally annihilated about a persons CHOICE to smoke
>im special because i dont smoke XDDDDDD enjoy your cancer jew stick XDDDDD
>>
File: nipon.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
nipon.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>80703477
>still not posting proof

it can't be this hard, we're not debating the existence of a deity here.

>"smoking is bad for you"
>"okay prove it"
>"no you have to prove me wrong"

This is not an argument.
>>
>>80703477
Not really. The people behind the connection lied. It's like watching an inconvinient truth in middle school. The burden of proof, if anything, is on them. The links I posted are proof enough if you're smart enough to read them.

http://www.smokingaloud.com/death.html
>>
>>80703793
btfoing smokers is easy entertainment, like a fat hate thread on /fit/
>>
I remember Nigel Farage saying he thinks "doctors have it wrong" on cigarettes and he smokes occasionally. Surprised /pol/ doesn't adapt to his hivemind.
>>
>>80702764
It is you autist, you have no idea how many conversations i started with random people while on a smoke break
>>
I smoke cigarettes

I would like to quit, but I enjoy them. I don't believe we live in a society that respects one's informed decision to smoke.

In Australia at least, smokers more than pay for their share of healthcare costs and in fact represent a huge net gain for the government in revenue.

Our laws are draconian and overrestrictive. The risk of passive smoking is overstated and in some cases almost fabricated.

It is blatant hypocrisy to create a hateful culture against smokers while happily raking in billions.

Smokers are punished by exorbitant prices on cigarettes. We pay up to $27 dollars for a single pack. This is under the guise of getting people to quit smoking, but the government has repeatedly ignored the yearly recommendations of the PBS board that had told the government if they truly wish to get people to quit smoking, they must further heavily subsidise pharmaceutical smoking-cessation aids. They have repeatedly declined.

I think it's disgusting and utterly typical of our government. Sadly, smokers have been demonised to such an extent that the government is free to raise as much money from smokers as they desire.

It really upsets me. I do want to quit but my informed decision to smoke shouldn't make me a leper - or a fucking ATM for the government.
>>
>>80703736
Yeah, it tells me smoking being bad is a crock of BULLSHIIIIIIIIT MAAAAAN

When did the Nazis do anything that wasn't based solely on ideaology?
>>
>>80703495
From my experience it's the other way around, a good cigar will give you a relaxing buzz for a couple of hours, weed only makes you feel lightheaded for a bit.
>>
>>80699239
>The facts of the matters.
t. Guy with really hot shitty opinions
>>
>>80695850
I'm asthmatic so clearly am greatly opposed to it
>>
>>80703674
absolutely correct my gypsy bro

>>80703736
Thats probably why they lost the war. Both of my grandfathers were smokers, fucked the nazis right up m8.

>>80703768
Na, he is the only person in my family to die from heart complications in five generations.
>>
>>80703943
>27 buckaroos a pack
jesus christ. That shit is like expensive champagne there.

Where I live it's like 7 bones a pack
>>
>>80703777
And it's smoking that the problem and not some other environmental factor or life choice? Why blame smoking? Carbohydrates can cause lung cancer too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-03-08-carbs-linked-to-lung-cancer-study-finds-/
>>
>>80703774
>Smoking is masculine
No, it isn't.
>>80703843
>smokingaloud.com
I'd say "I'm sure you can do better than that" but you probably can't.
>>80703956
>a good cigar
There aren't any.
>>
>>80703808
Anti-smokers never have proof. That's the thing.

They'll just use the dusty surgeon general report.
>>
>>80703956

>weed only makes you lightheaded for a bit

Sorry lmao but i think you got some shitty weed.
>>
>>80695850
if you smoke straights over rollies you're a virgin
>>
Smoking one or two cigs a weekend isn't bad. Moderation is key.
>>
>>80704112
>Multi-million dollar enterprise that people buy into ironically
Wow you've got it all figured out
>>
>>80704112
Don't be a douche and lol at the facts presented instead of demonizing a website based on name or objective.
>>
>>80704151
thats how everyone gets addicted to cigs dude

"ill just smoke one every once in a while"
"ill just smoke at parties"
"ill only smoke on the weekends"
"well 5 cigs a day isn't that bad"
"half a pack a day isn't TERRIBLE i mean its not smoking a pack a day"

etc.
>>
>>80704243
>lol

Look
>>
>>80704264
Isn't that slippery slope fallacy?
>>
>>80704151
>Not smoking a cigar once or twice a week instead and saving your lungs
>>
>>80703777
Have you consider that the squalid and damp conditions you reside have caused their lung problems. Its probably affecting you too. Check the moisture levels in the walls and roof of your house. Obviously check for asbestos before drilling.

>>80703892
based nige always btfo jew shills

>>80703943
Its almost as bad here as it is in Aussie. fucking government scum and their bootlickers man. A guy I know who sells weed recently told me he thinks cigarettes should be made illegal because its bad for you. It blew my fucking mind.

>>80703969
smoking is good for asthmatics.
>>
>>80704325

It's also an observable phenomenon with any addictive substances.
>>
>>80704325
Not a fallacy if there's evidence to back it
Sure you can assume there are some people who won't get hooked, but cigarettes are extremely addictive, and a lot of times people start out small and increase usage over time
>>
>>80704329
Are you seriously suggesting smoking two cigs a week can hurt you when smoking for a lifetime can't, as my links have demonstrated? Who's the real liar here?
>>
>>80704264
It isn't like heroin. If you have willpower it's not that hard.

You could say the same thing about alcohol.
>>
Choose a superior smoking option plebs
>>
>>80695850
Degenerate, filthy, rude, and dangerous.
>>
>>80704400
no shit smoking isn't like heroin but addiction is addiction and its the same process. "willpower" has nothing to do with it.
>>
I smoke between 1-2 packs a day. Tried to stop few times but it's not worth trying, I enjoy smoking. And about lung cancer, my grandad never smoked one in his life and still died from lung cancer.
I'm more worried about my heart than my lung imho.
>>
>>80703969
https://daveatherton.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/smoking-asthma-and-atopy/

Asthma is helped by smoking. People used to use it to help asthmatics in the fifties.

Here's the thing: somehow every doctors and scientist bought into the anti-smoking crusade, which is hilarious since you'd figure the tobacco industry had more money to buy them into joining the right side of things.
>>
>>80704468
By this logic you can never drink either
>>
>>80704364
>>80704373

I'm fully willing to believe you (nearly all of my childhood was "smoking was bad for you" etc) I just want some reliable statistics or studies presented in this thread. I asked someone else earlier but they never responded.
>>
>>80704397
>Smoking shitty assbag cigarettes that taste like gay ass when you can smoke a cigar that actually tastes good, melds with the taste of your whiskey and gives you a nicotine buzz without inhaling and risking COPD.
Cancer notwithstanding famalamadingdong
>>
>>80704400
There are plenty of people who have given up heroin. That being said used in a controlled way there is literally nothing wrong with heroin. Not that I use it, but it should be legal.

>>80704426
>australian weed
smoked around the world and its the worst ive ever had
>>
>>80704400
I can certainly say the same thing for alcohol since I drank almost every day for a year. I only stopped because that shit wasn't very cheap and my roomates didn't want to buy anymore.
>>
>>80699310
untrue.
never smoked a cigarette here. Always thought they smelled and tasted like shit and I never wanted to put smoke into my lungs.

Cigars are waaaay different. You're tasting the tabacco. You're not just smoking to get a mini-high. Cigars are relaxing especially small cigars and coffee or a big cigar and bourbon.

Cigars all have different, tastes, smokes, tiers, flavors, etc etc. You're an idiot
>>
>>80704468
>"willpower" has nothing to do with it.
I'd argue people have varying susceptibility to addiction
I drink and smoke cigars on a fairly normal basis and I've even had nights where I planned on going out and having a smoke and a scotch and decided against it because I wasn't really feeling like it
>>80704539
I don't know if there really are any actual studies on percentages of people who tried smoking and ended up getting heavier and heavier with their usage
I will say however, cigars are leagues better, taste wise and health wise.
>>
If theres any chefs in the thread they will know how handy it is to be a smoker
it's the only way to get 5 minutes break on a saturday
>>
>>80704533
more people than you think have trouble with alcohol and frankly i think its insane that alcohol is as accepted as it is in our society, but that's another thread.
>>
File: vlc-00026.png (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
vlc-00026.png
1 MB, 1920x816
>>80704112
>a good cigar
>There aren't any.

Wow guess you know better than every person that's enjoyed them throughout history.

>>80704134
Maybe, Maybe not, I've smoked it a few times with friends who generally source good stuff, and when they're all talking about how high they feel, I just feel slightly light-headed, could just be it doesn't effect me but from experience it's a total waste of money, opiates on the other hand...
>>
>>80695850
I smoke occasionally because I enjoy the nicotine rush, and it can be pretty sociable in bars etc.

There's always some form of regret however - the smell is horrible, the taste from a hangover when you were also smoking the night before, coughing fits... Not to mention it also fucks with your lung function, and can lead to shit like COPD (I really should know better than to smoke, I sell medication for this for God's sake). I've even noticed some difference in my aerobic performance which is hard to ignore.

It would be the most brilliant Jewish con to have you smoke yourself unfit, pocket the profit from the fags, and then sell you meds as you got older and you started having exacerbations, seeing irreversible damage to lung function, and potentially facing cancer. It's better for you in the long run not to smoke, because health benefits, but in the short term you could always use it as a method to pull some fitty at a bar and preserve the white race with her:

http://evp.sagepub.com/content/14/1/1474704916631615.full

>TL;DR for the study, smoking and alcohol are perceived as risky behaviours and can increase short term attraction.

>TL;DR the post, smoking can see some short term benefits but it's bad for you, mmmkay?
>>
>>80704539

Are you just going to dismiss any scientific study out of hand because it's collected and hosted on an anti-smoking website?

I see this happen way too often on /pol/ to actually go looking for citations for that to just happen.
>>
>>80704325
No, it's a description of how addiction works. Slippery slope would be weed being a "gateway drug".
>>80704515
>Asthma is helped by smoking
No, it isn't.
>>80704547
>cigar that actually tastes good
But cigars don't taste good. That taste like shit, just like cigarettes.
>>
>>80695850

Smokers are disgusting fucking retards. I hope they all die of some form of cancer. Painfully.
>>
>>80695850

It's patrician, smells really good, good for the mind, and looks cool.
>>
Why does anyone smoke anymore when e-cigs exist?
>inb4 appeal to masculinity on a mongolian stage drama board
>>
>>80704745
>That taste like shit, just like cigarettes.
Yeah, because people throw hundreds of thousands of dollars at an industry for a product that tastes like shit
>>
>>80704707
Well yeah, because anti-smoking websites use jargon and zero logic. Every pro smoking link in this thread uses critical thinking, studies, and historic fact.
>>
>>80704745
The link I fucking posted proves you wrong. Read the link goddamnit.
>>
>>80695850
Cigarettes = gg no re. Screw that shit.

Cigars = god tier.
>>
>>80704707
No, I'm open to any sources. The only people who have given me anything are pro-smokers, and I started this thread looking for both sides of the argument.

I promise I will read through it fully.
>>
>>80705023
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53014/
>>
>>80695850
- not good for health
- tastes horrible
- is way too expensive

i tried cigarettes when i was younger but thanks god i never became a smoker
>>
>>80695850

Yes it's as bad as they say. I smoke occasionally, I dont care if others do....Taxes should be the same as sales tax. Cigarettes should be able to be advertised just like any other product. The only thing I agree on is an age limit. Let people start killing themselves once they are an adult.
>>
>>80705100
You could tell they were full of shit when they tried to talk about passive smoke

http://www.smokescreens.org/chemistry.htm

Also, they basically just say "muh chemicals" for the first few pages.
>>
>>80704836
probably because its still retarded to be addicted to nicotine even if its in "harmless" water vapor
>>
>>80704823
>smells really good
No, it smells really bad.
>d looks cool
No, it just looks stupid.
>>80704916
>some guy's blog
Okay
The first two links he had(the ones that seemed important) were to a study on rats where they were given nicotine to suppress allergic reactions(neat but it doesn't seem they were given it in cigarette smoke, correct me if I'm wrong) and the other link is poorly formatted, ican't follow it, can you put it here?
>>
>>80705319

> haha if i say 'muh' that totally negates it!
>>
File: lockout.jpg (324 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
lockout.jpg
324 KB, 2000x1333
>>80695850
Alpha as fuck.

I smoke like 15 cigs a day, roll my own.
>>
File: fade.jpg (24 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
fade.jpg
24 KB, 300x245
>>80705100
Thanks for the link! and nice dubs
>>
My fear of addiction kept my tobacco use light to moderate. I quit altogether over a year ago.
>>
>>80705597
It actually does. See "chemical fallacy"

>>80705432
>“Children of mothers who smoked at least 15 cigarettes a day tended to have lower odds for suffering from allergic rhino-conjunctivitis, allergic asthma, atopic eczema and food allergy, compared to children of mothers who had never smoked (ORs 0.6-0.7)

>CONCLUSIONS: This study demonstrates an association between current exposure to tobacco smoke and a low risk for atopic disorders in smokers themselves and a similar tendency in their children.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubm…pubmed/ 11422156

>“The most common psychosomatic respiratory illness is asthma. Marked by recurrent bronchial constriction, edema, and excessive secretion, the clinical picture is manifested by recurrent attacks of dyspnea and prolonged expirations with wheezing and coughing. During the attack, the patient usually is tense, anxious, and frightened in the face of experiencing a lack of availability of vital air.”

http://www.triroc.com/sunnen/topics/psychosomatic.htm

>“The most highly exposed workers, both living and working with smokers, would potentially inhale over 20 cigarette equivalents (CE) per annum as based on the upper decile levels.
>>
>>80700786
Tobacco in cigarettes is literally laced with radioactive fertilizer. The radioactive particles in the smoke are what cause cancer.
>>
>>80705671
>Look at me dad, I smoke just like you, don't shave my beard for two months so it looks like yours at the end of your day, I finally let go of my waifu pillow and I got a job interview at mcdonald's. Am I a man yet?
>>
>>80706208
I work on cars, build sheds and houses, concrete, build computers, do it with a beer in 1 hand and a smoke in the other.

You're just a non-smoking faggot.
>>
>>80706292
How manly of you. I bet you also go on image boards to brag about how much of a man you are.
>>
>>80705671
>Falling victim to the Jew stick
It's okay you'll be dead soon
>>
I quit smoking after I got really sick, just quit. The withdrawl was fucking crazy but my vape helped. Quitting weed is way harder honestly.

One thing I notice, weed doesn't give me that tar lung feeling I get with cigs or vape. So I want to quit vape soon too.

I still get mad cravings for a smoke especially after a meal, but I just deal with it.
>>
>>80695850
Smells like shit, addictive, and cost too fucking much. My dad smokes, and I never got the point of it.
>>
>>80706089
That's a myth. Food has radioactive particles too.
>>
The tar lung thing is just a myth too.

>how to prove lifting weights is bad for muscles' - pinhole vision sleight of hand of antismoking "science" illustrated
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/page-14#entry390233
>>
>>80707269
This red-pill is too tough for even /pol/ to swallow. They've been indoctrinated for decades.
>>
File: whats-in-a-cigarette.jpg (62 KB, 460x627) Image search: [Google]
whats-in-a-cigarette.jpg
62 KB, 460x627
>>80695850
i smoke cigarillos, it has less different poisons in it poison than cigarettes, and cigarettes are to easy to smoke
>>
>>80707820
>attributing nasty descriptions to things that are present everywhere
>>
>>80707450
>having a disgusting addiction is "redpill"
This is what happens when dumbtards use buzzwords, they come to mean nothing.
>>
File: pleased lemon.webm (160 KB, 472x412) Image search: [Google]
pleased lemon.webm
160 KB, 472x412
>>80703097
>tfw you keep turning around in place when you're just standing there trying to get the small breezes to take the smoke away from you
>>
File: SnusGeneral.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
SnusGeneral.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>80695850
Why smoke cigs when Snus exists, the Swedes may be cucked as fuck, but at least they got tobacco on fucking point.
>>
>>80708541
yes, it's preddy guud.
>>
>>80707820
>cigarillos
my nigga. what type do you smoke?
>>
File: michaelfassbender.gif (99 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
michaelfassbender.gif
99 KB, 500x331
>>80700018
>appear degenerate and unlikable.

bullshit
>>
>>80708541
That Brand is shit go camel or go home
>>
>>80708769
No, he's right.
>>
>>80708617
mostly rittmeister(moods, Livarde, Speciale), griffinos, partagas.
they are pretty mild, cohibas are a bit to strong for casual use.
>>
>>80706292
Which hand do you use to wank the men off?
>>
>>80709059
rittmeester*
>>
>>80709130
he uses his mouth for that job
>>
>>80695850
I've often wondered about this. It seems like most things that become a common theme in the mainstream media end up either being bullshit or partially bullshit.

I have a hypothesis that most of the problems with cigarettes are the extra chemicals they put in them. I don't think I've ever heard of research being done on pure additive-free tobacco.
>>
File: fugmylife.png (353 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
fugmylife.png
353 KB, 600x487
>>80708852
>Currently forcing myself through a tin of Robust
I can't handle how sweet Camel is, they're more expensive, and weak as fuck.
>>
>>80709306
Tried growing my own tobacco leafs and simply grinded them and rolled in a paper with rolled filter. Wasn't that different from a store bough cigarette.

Drinking water kills you too so let people do what the hell they want. As long as they don't annoy others.
>>
File: PaulAllen.jpg (8 KB, 359x162) Image search: [Google]
PaulAllen.jpg
8 KB, 359x162
>>80695850
ive been trying, not very hard mind you, to quit for about 6 months after a solid decade of chain smoking.
i cough constantly
i smell like shit
my teeth are yellow
i cant run worth dick and a set of staircases gets me winded
i wake up and hack up brown / yellow shit in the shower
i cough constantly
my fingers are brown / yellowish
i cant smell really anything
i cant taste anything, inturn i pile salt on practically everything i eat
i cough constantly
i wheeze 97% of the time
sometimes the wheeze becomes an almost gurgle that i can feel in my lungs
i waste a shitload of money on them
i cough constantly
sometimes i wake up in the night sweating with a deep pain directly in the middle of my chest
and i cough constantly

so yeah. i have a pretty negative opinion on smoking
but each his own
>>
>>80708984
>>80708984
maybe if your only experience with smokers were the tough guys who bullied you in school.

if you're fit and smoke, you look badass. if you're fat or skeletal you look degenerate.
>>
>>80709721
>if you're fit and smoke, you look badass
No, mate, you do not look badass. You look like a gaywad puffing away.
>>
>>80709666
Well yeah, but that was after a DECADE of CHAIN SMOKING. Doing almost ANYTHING that much for an entire decade is probably going to be unhealthy. Just to play devil's advocate.
>>
As an ex-smoker of 14 years I can tell you that stuff is harmful. It doesn't take a study to know that if you are out of breath from walking up the stairs, if you are constantly coughing and just generally feel unwell then it is doing some harm to you.

I switched over to e-cigs a couple of years back and I haven't felt healthier. These are the benefits I noticed from stopping:

Skin looks healthy with blood flow actually reaching rather than a pale washed out ill look
My penis actually "grew" an inch when erect because I am getting full blood flow to it now
I can actually excersise now without coughing up a lung after 30 seconds, now I run every morning with ease
Teeth aren't stained anymore and my gums don't bleed
Saved a heck of a lot of money, I spend about 20$ every two weeks as opposed to nearly 20$ a day
My chest doesn't feel heavy or tight anymore with my cough gone
Just have a feeling of general wellbeing

Gonna come off the e-cig soon, I wanted to do it as gradually as possible while enjoying the process. Feels good to finally be rid of that shite.
>>
File: avp9HEwp.gif (118 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
avp9HEwp.gif
118 KB, 500x632
>>80695850
a Semitic vice
>>
>>80709721
But go ahead and heep pretending your addiction makes you one of the cool kifs. Normal people will keep laughing and mocking you for being a little chuuni bitch.
>>
>>80709895

I smoke, you are all underage faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x357
>>80703286
>>
>>80709966
This.
>>
I`m burning leaves and inhaling the burned product right into my lungs. That must be healthy, how can that not be healthy ? G-guys ?

If you can fool yourself into thinking "this is good", then you don`t belong on /pol/.
You`re pretty much just fooling yourselves that : "this isn`t an addiction, I`m trying to look badass. Look at how based I am right now *cough cough*"
>>
A dirty habit.
>>
>>80709666
If you haven't tried already get an e-cig dude, because I know that feel man and it fucking sucks. Fuck the fedora memes and shit, you don't have to get a sub ohm fog machine.

I don't wanna come across as shilling but I honestly recommend getting an eleaf 20w battery with a nautilus mini tank. This is the set up that a lot of people got when starting out a couple of years back before all that sub ohm vaping started to get popular, I still use that set up now and it's lasted me. The benefit of this is that it replicates smoking more since it's mouth-to-lung and has higher % of nicotine.
>>
>>80710022
Is that supposed to be you? If that's you you're exactly what I'm talking about; a total gaywad.
>>
>>80700786
>don't believe in second hand smoke

That's why there are 'smoking rooms' everywhere in Japan, right?
>>
>>80700870

detected the smoke fag thats in denial.

you get stressed out cause you're addicted to them, not smoking them causes stress, smoking them relieves stress, any stress = go to cigarettes.

faggot
>>
Smoked a half pack per day for 3 years then quit cold-turkey in lieu of a vape. Cigarettes were more pleasurable. The vape is cleaner and cheaper though.
>>
Extremely therapeutic. A lot of pharmaceuticals will also kill you. You're going to die anyway.

If someone likes their cigs, let them be.
>>
>>80700870
I'm a NEET that smokes, you braindead piece of shit.
>>
Smoking is a social cheat code. By smoking you are automatically thrown into situations where you meet new people.
More than 90% smokers I know are socially successful and all the losers and socially retarded people I know don't smoke.
I regret not starting to smoke back when I was about 12 as it would have made me more popular and successful in life instead of the suicidal neet loser who I am these day. It is well worth the health issues for everything it can give you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.