[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN panel devolves into chaos after guest reads crime stats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: cnndenial.png (486 KB, 838x411) Image search: [Google]
cnndenial.png
486 KB, 838x411
>Facts
>Are
>Racist
>>
>>80695668
Link?
>>
>>80695856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8
>>
>that interviewer who says we need this conversation
>then goes on to be a cuck saying that we can't trust stats
wew
>>
>>80695998
This is what happens when we actually start to speak up.
>das wascist

It's amazing how they satirize themselves.
>>
The blacks are so fast to play the race card there is no way in heel they will ever face the reality that they behave lawlessly.
>>
File: 1465400063404.jpg (97 KB, 800x691) Image search: [Google]
1465400063404.jpg
97 KB, 800x691
>>80695668
>black intellectual :^)

There IS one black intellectual, Sir Thomas Sowell.

>Stand In The Gap - Thomas Sowell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>>
>>80697033
Seriously, what's with /pol/ sucking sowell's cock?

I've never heard anything particularly enlightening from him.
>>
"I KNOW YOURE NOT SAYING THAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE RACIST"

Lol fuck off nigger trying to tell people what they meant to say
>>
File: CmxkTbmWIAACLOu.jpg (31 KB, 509x515) Image search: [Google]
CmxkTbmWIAACLOu.jpg
31 KB, 509x515
>>80695668
Holy fuck Lamont got triggered.

CNN is not gonna have that copper on for a while.
>>
>>80695668
>Da shootin uv Michael Brown was rayciss!
>STILL defending this nigger criminal
Why does noone ever point out that Whites don't defend their criminals like niggers do?
>>
>>80697290
obvious bait
>>
>>80697033
>min IQ for best colleges
what is that cancer doing in the middle of a decent graph
>>
>prone to criminality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Z4iIz0DP0
>>
>>80697564
Yes, it's bait to have a question answered. /pol/ sucks his dick and acts like he's a fucking genius just because he's a nigger that somewhat agrees with /pol/ sometimes.
>>
>We're on national televesion, and you can't say things like that.

Figuratively saying SHUT IT DOWN

lolololol

meme magic is real

stats confirmed racist

Diversity class replaces math in all public universities confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>Most black people are criminals
>But not prone to crime
>>
>>80697988
>violent criminality

context context context
>>
CNN has a lot of full blooded orangutans on their panel, but he has got to be king nigger
>>
>>80695964
top kek

Dat nigga panicking his ass off
>>
>>80695668
>blacks are disproportionately victims of poverty
>poor people commit more crimes on average

you can't make this shit up!
>>
>>80697033
johnson never said that.
>>
File: 1467762254831.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1467762254831.png
377 KB, 498x497
>SHIEET U CANT TELL THE TRUTH ON TELEVISION CMON MAYNE
>>
>>80696985
>there is no way in heel they will ever face the reality that they behave lawlessly.

Yep, they will just make excuses.
>>
Lol @ "you think black people are prone to criminality? huh?!"

"but they are! the statistics here show this!"

Just great fun.
>>
File: 1464293084212.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464293084212.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>80695964
Spectacular
>>
>>80695964
I love it, they can't bunk the statistics. They try so hard but they can't.

Blacks say cops have to stop covering up for bad cops but these nigs never talk about how blacks will cover for criminal blacks. Blacks at like snitching is bad up until their kid is killed. Whites snitch, you can't do crime in a white area without someone calling the cops if they see you.
>>
>>80698428
lel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpW8yy0Zc-0
>>
/pol/ seems to be deliberately misunderstanding the situation to fit their emotionally wrought narrative in exactly the same way the niggers are doing.

The man says blacks are more prone to crime. That's a different statement to blacks commit more crime. One suggests they have a racial disposition it -- which, to be honest, I think they do -- which is a "racist" statement, and it's that which the black in the video reacts against, not the statistics.

If we're going to consider niggers inferior, surely we shouldn't fucking act like them? The white race was blessed with intelligence and reason. Use it, faggots.
>>
>>80699022
yes. reality is racist and everyone must accept that.
>>
>>80699093
i dont get it, everyone always says its because they are poor. I grew up poor, i didn't shoot, rob or steal. I worked hard and got an education, why cant niggers do that?
>>
>>80695668

In the end this whole BLM bullshit proves racism against blacks is still prevalent. It's the racism of lowered expectations. No other group could behave like this and keep getting away with it, but because it's blacks, it's ok, because they're considered victims, eventhouigh theirs is the most crime prone group in American society and thereby make the victims.

But it's no coincidence stuff starts to escalate even further now that we're getting closer to election day. It's also no coincidence the Dallas shooter was taking out by blowing him up; there are loads of less drastic ways to neutralize someone, but by blowing someone up, the chances to find out how he was are the slimmest.
>>
>>80699180
Because your dad was at home to call you out on doing stupid shit
>>
>>80697290
He's a fucking moron and no one would have ever paid attention to his pseudo-intellectual bullshit if he wasn't black.
>>
File: 1433987894278.jpg (51 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1433987894278.jpg
51 KB, 500x386
>>80695964
>Of course it's not true because it's racist
>>
File: facts.jpg (705 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
705 KB, 1000x4500
>>80699180
because their genetics make them prone to violence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
>>80699180
Because they're niggers.
>>
>>80695964
cnn on suicide watch
>>
>>80695964

Funny how the white guy finishes his sentences, then when the black guy speaks the white guy starts screaming over his argument. Still, /pol/ thinks the white guy is reasonable...
>>
>>80698933
Nice anecdotes. Are they true? I don't know... Who cares?
>>
>>80695668

Saying that black people are genetically predisposed to committing crime IS racist.
>>
>>80699022

It's definitely not clear what he isn't or is reacting against. He's just flailing, and doesn't seem receptive to the idea that blacks are statistically prone to crime.

To say that 'blacks are prone to criminality' is correct, the unseen corollary being 'relative to whites'. If blacks weren't prone to criminality relative to whites, they wouldn't have higher crime rates.
>>
>>80699392
nobody said genetically. That's your nice addition.
>>
>>80699392
Its racist if it isnt true, and we dont emperically kno-

Wait have you even heard of the continent of Africa?
>>
>>80695668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo
>>
>>80699392

The guy didn't say they were genetically prone to committing crime, but they definitely are, and he's probably aware of that fact, sure.
>>
>>80698933
Holy shit, white people have committed murders before????? Holy shit, stop the presses.

WE WUZ NIGGAS N SHIEET
>>
File: 1466231675658.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466231675658.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>facts are raycess so I wont adress them
>im just gonna live in my imagainery word where we are kangz
>>
>>80695964

Honestly the dude on the far right was the most reasonable of the three.
>>
>>80697290
He was Friedman and Buckley's pet nigger so back when /pol/ still loved those guys he became a bit of a hit. He has remained somewhat popular for the simple novelty of hearing a nigger almost string together two consecutive coherent sentences.
>>
>>80695668
The white dude slipped, he should've said Black people are more prone to criminality.
>>
>>80699374
shouldn't you be in the cuckshed watching Ahmed fuck your girl, Klaus?
>>
>>80699323
thats just fucking racist, why is it always a white chick that's battered
>>
>>80699655

Sargon, is that you?
>>
>>80695964

The lower the IQ, the higher the chance a person commits a crime. So yes, black people are prone to criminality.
>>
>>80695964
>4:45
>WELL THEY ARE
>silence

TOP KEK
>>
>>80699408
It's pretty obvious what he's reacting against to me, to be honest. It's the view espoused by you and me, that blacks are more prone to crime owing to genetic factors which cause low impulse control. The argument that black makes, the interviewer makes and a lot of left leaning people make is that it's socio-economic factors, historic factors, culture and systemic racism that cause the undeniably high crime rate among blacks.

Frankly, I think blacks *are* are more prone to crime, but as many explorers during the British Empire noted, if they were kept under control like dogs, you could domesticate them and they could be tamed. America's culture does contribute somewhat to the absolute rabidness of the American negro.
>>
>>80699374
Could he be upset because the guy sitting next to him is race baiting him on national TV?
>>
>>80695668
and?
>>
>>80697997
His statements on economic mobility in America were pretty revealing.
>>
>We need to have an open and honest dialogue
>But not too honest
>>
>>80697997
Because he lays out a well thought out and convincing argument by using facts and statistics to back it up. Why don't you like him?
>>
Video is whatever but I have to commend the host for being a great mediator; keeping the focus on progressing the discussion.
>>
>>80699841

>It's pretty obvious what he's reacting against to me, to be honest

No, it isn't. You're projecting a completely unwarranted narrative on the man that isn't at all suggested by the available evidence.

I've argued with libs a thousand and three times, and never have they consistently been able to mince the argument as you're suggesting. It's usually just a blanket dismissal that suggests an incredible level of dissonance.

For example, if I suggest to people that blacks are less intelligent than whites, I am called racist and dismissed. Except it is a fact that blacks are less intelligent than whites by any reasonable working definition of the term, as blacks are consistently outscored in IQ tests. The genetic causation is always conflated with the fact, as if people seem to implicitly realize that the genetic causation is, indeed, to blame.

>The argument that black makes, the interviewer makes and a lot of left leaning people make is that it's socio-economic factors, historic factors, culture and systemic racism that cause the undeniably high crime rate among blacks.

They deny these statistics outright, largely, or blame stereotype threat on the phenomenon. You're talking about an old narrative there that has more or less been abandoned.

As for the rest of your post, American blacks are less criminal and more intelligent than African blacks, as you would expect from blacks in a country with a Western European ethic.
>>
>>80695964
WEAPONIZED FACTS!!!
>>
>>80699685
>1 post by this ID

B/c it illustrates the point
>>
>>80698414
that's not what he said, he said most criminals are black

I like /pol/'s views most of the time, but don't be twisting interpretations to fit your agenda or else you're no better than dumbass liberals twisting stats around
>>
>>80695964
Kek watermelon boys just tryna shut him down

>I KNOW YOUR NOT SAYING BLACKS ARE PRONE TO MORE CRIME

white guy never said that. Other black guy was well spoken tho. He seemed fine.
>>
>>80700286

Most criminals in New York City are indeed black, which was where he got his data from. Of course, even nationally, most violent criminals are black, but in NYC, the numbers are particularly striking.
>>
>>80699323
This is important:

>Effects of parenting on self-regulation in adolescents appear to be moderated by 'plasticity alleles', of which the 2R and 3R alleles of MAOA are two, with "the more plasticity alleles males (but not females) carried, the more and less self-regulation they manifested under, respectively, supportive and unsupportive parenting conditions."

Asians have the same distribution rates as Africans. The difference in their epigenetic expression can be found in their culture. Asians have such a tight knit culture, it suppresses the expression of the antisocial and aggression.

This would explain how black incarceration rates in the 30's was lower than it is today. Back in a time when actual systematic racism existed. Since the 60's black families have been destroyed whole crime statistics have worsened.
>>
>>80699378
>>80699574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovD-mBKd86I
>>
>>80700385
that's true and that's what I'm saying
the problem is the guy I'm quoting and that dumb "book"-"writing" nigger are twisting it around to say that most blacks are criminals, which I'm not gonna bother looking up (wouldn't be surprised if it was true) but that's not what the white guy is referring to
>>
That gay nigger couldn't hardly keep his hands off the white dude...
>>
>>80700495
the point is, if you're gonna prove that point, use the right information, or else it makes it easier for the SJWs and apologists to tear down
>>
>>80700449
>Asians have the same distribution rates as Africans. The difference in their epigenetic expression can be found in their culture. Asians have such a tight knit culture, it suppresses the expression of the antisocial and aggression.

Or, how about the more tenable theory that a single gene could never explain human behavior, which is an extremely complex polygenetic trait.

>This would explain how black incarceration rates in the 30's was lower than it is today

Not really. In any case, blacks were probably better off in some ways back in the day because they were exposed to less damaging modern technology, which is a clock that can never be turned back. Modern conditions create modern people. Distributions between the races will vary based on more or less similar conditions.

>>80700495

Right, most blacks are not criminals. It's irrelevant to the discussion. If I smoked every day, I probably wouldn't get lung cancer. It just increases my chances of getting lung cancer.
>>
>>80695668
>be nigger
>do crime
>get cougtht
>resist police
>get shot

Daaaats ray cissssed

KeK only niggers are this retardet.
Fucking comedy.

Demanding civilian boards for internal investigations.

Ahahahahaha
>>
>>80699022
IQ in the mid 80s makes you extremely prone to crime. This is around their average IQ. Whether it's genetic, I can't speak to that, but this is a fact.
>>
>>80699876

If you have to yell, you already lost the argument. He should have stay calm and debunk what he sees as wrong.
>>
>>80699242
Not that Anon but similar. Single mom who worked 3 jobs so we woukdbt have our hand out. I guess growing up seeing your parent(s) go to work vs smoke weed and drink 40oz on the porch can have an effect. That and I always knew it was bad to commit crimes and good to work hard and study harder so I don't get fucked later.
>>
>>80700561
Their self-presumtive alpha male status is really irritating. The poor cop was very visibly annoyed by it, but if he addressed it, it would have turned the entire conversation to be about that and how racist he is for not wanting niggers touching him. Even though it was very inappropriate and on purpose. The nigger might as well have just put his fingers in his mouth, it's on the same level of rudeness.
Someone has to sacrifice face and sabotage an entire debate, so a statement can be made against this dispicable body language. Not that the niggers would learn from it, but it would be refreshing.
>>
there would be no need for police if we policed ourselves
>>
>>80700626
>exposure to technology causes them to act out
>not the multigenerational destruction of their family units
>>
>>80700709
It is genetic. It's consistent across the globe regardless of local environment.
>>
>>80700883
I'd have knocked the fucker out of his chair for touching me. The white dude held his composure well.
>>
>>80695964
>>80695964
>violently screams "blacks are not prone to criminality"

epic
>>
>>80700901

Modern conditions create modern humans. All individuals exposed to modern conditions, created by modern technology, are exposed to varying levels of dysfunction. Blacks just express more dysfunction than whites while exposed to the same conditions because blacks are less 'good' in various relevant areas, such as intelligent, behavior, etc.

I think things could be salvaged for blacks, but exposing blacks to an improved morality would still have them falling short of whites exposed to the same morality, unless you're suggesting we expose blacks to a superior morality and whites to an inferior morality in order to equalize outcomes.
>>
>>80700901
Who told these hood rats to fuck every guy on the block and not wear a rubber? What is it like 77% illegitimate in the black community. Must all be whiteys fault. Yet somehow everyother group manages. Maybe if we didn't make it an incentive to shit kids out, Shawuanda wouldn't do it yearly.
>>
File: you.jpg (26 KB, 984x691) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
26 KB, 984x691
>>80701003
>>
>>80700626
Oh now its technology and genes and the whites.

Its always some one else.

No.

Its you niggers.
Your nigger cuture.
Your nigger behaviur.

Niggers in 30 did crime. But very few. The majorety did fear the white man and the white mans law.

Niggers got no fear now no respect. So they drop left and rigth.

They will drop untill they fear the whitemans law.

Oh by the way. Asians and caucasians have one thing in common.

The public face.

Acting like a retard in public brings unwanted attention. Shame to one and its famely. You will be a social outcast.

Shit jobs, gosip, losing of social status.
Asian more dominant in that then caucasians. Afro americans that made it up even stick to this rules.

But not niggers.

There must be a purg of the gettos.
>>
>>80701027
I'm suggesting your premise is off. For a million years their highest technological exposure was that of a sharpened stick. Even when given the secrets of iron they didn't do shit with it except deforest vast tracts of land to make better dogging sticks. And even then they couldn't keep their shit together. While you're correct that technology is a a disruption, I'm pretty sure you're taking it too far.
>>
>>80700668
>14:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7p74hnMyRQ
>>
File: AYO THUMBS UP.jpg (43 KB, 419x409) Image search: [Google]
AYO THUMBS UP.jpg
43 KB, 419x409
>>80695668
>>80695964
thanks for the laughs
>>
>>80701200

The hell are you talking about?

>>80701222

My premise isn't 'off', it's a reasonable interpretation of the hereditarian hypothesis as expressed in the data (largely derived via twin studies) as applied to historical and current disparities in outcomes between groups.

More or less I accept the premise that technology is damaging to us as individuals, but reject the idea that we can do anything about it. Largely, I think the unabomber was correct, but incorrect in trying to do anything about the march of technological progress. As such, I usually don't talk about technology and its deleterious effect on modern individuals, unless someone brings the question to the fore.
>>
>>80695964
>"Blacks, 23% of the population, make up 69% of all violent crime. Whites only make up 3%"
>"DAS CUZ WHITEY KEEP PIKIN ON US NIGGAS"
This is a black ''''''''''''''''intellectual''''''''''''''''
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 460x460
>>
>>80701027
>>80701222
And to expound on your statement of morality, it was only that very short period of time in which we impressed our own Protestant morality and work ethic on them that they benefitted.
>>
>>80699180
Because they're niggers. Race determines behavior.
>>
File: 1453312966746.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1453312966746.gif
475 KB, 215x194
>>80701339
Its worse...Whites in America have the same crime rate as Europe and Australia. Blacks have the same crime rate as Africa. Asians as Asia.

It all matches racial origins
>>
>>80701368

I'm not sure what this actually means.

The only reason people consider blacks dysfunctional in modern America is because they are dysfunctional relative to whites. They are inherently, or objectively dysfunctional, they simply do not meet white standards despite exposure to the same conditions for largely genetic reasons.

Now, as to the utility of a higher ethic, again - sure. Maybe it would improve outcomes. But more blacks will always be dysfunctional if conditions are equalized.
>>
>marc lamont hill
>ever listening to that piece of shit
>>
>>80699374
>...
Funny how people that end their arguments with ellipses are always full of shit. Like I'm supposed to suddenly say, "oh there's three dots at the end of that line of bullshit, so it must be true. I guess I learned my lesson!"

Ellipses mark white guilt libtards even better than (((echoes))) mark kikes.
>>
>>80701327
You have access to transtemporal twin studies?
>>
>>80695668
I'm so fucking tired of these niggers
>>
>>80701225

If that guy pulled out a weapon he would have been fucking dropped. He didn't have one.
>>
>>80701449
They're dysfunctional in every aspect of the word. Have you looked at Haiti?
>>
>>80695668
>Niggers questioning undeniable facts.
Nothing new.
>>
>>80701521

Funny, but not what I was suggesting. Contemporary twin studies provide the genetic blueprint, which is largely, or meaningfully, unchanged for all of modern history, which has only spanned 2,000 years.
>>
File: Schermopname (160).png (17 KB, 1325x155) Image search: [Google]
Schermopname (160).png
17 KB, 1325x155
>>80701464
>>
>>80701442
same with intelligence. though blacks are given proper schooling, they retain astoundly low IQ's and graduation rate. asians and whites are pretty similar but i dont want to count the averages right now.
>>
>>80701612

Again, Haiti is only dysfunctional because you compare it to whites and assume that these disparities suggest dysfunction. By the same metric, white countries are dysfunctional relative to Japan (not all white countries, many are comparable, but some aren't). It's all just relative.
>>
>>80697033
>no citation
>plots gaussian fit instead of real data
>>
File: 1461163248259.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1461163248259.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
>>80701442
Everything choice in the 20th century was a mistake.
>>
>>80701664
I'm pretty sure Haiti is dysfunctional by any metric other than being the best at deforestation.
>>
>>80695964
>"we all know what it means. - AND THAT'S NOT WHAT IT MEANS!!"
>>
>>80701649
It all matches racial origins..IQ scores, Innovation index, wealth accumulation. All of it. Swedes are the least violent whites slavs are the most in the U.S... everything is genetic.
>>
>>80701624
what the fuck are you on about? You have twin studies which show less access to technology provides more stable niggers?
>>
AYO HOLP UP

So low IQ=more crime?

Is this true of it's just /pol/science?
>>
>>80701664
Weeb detected.
>>
>>80699909
>>80699980
To be honest this guy is a fucking chimp.

These guys know what's up >>80699292
>>80699674
>>
>>80701664
So you've never looked at Haiti. Got it.
>>
>>80701590
are there a lot in europe? more than 13%? i dont see many on a regular basis but its because i live in a small white town, crime is nonexistent, but im tired to seeing a black lives matter protestor wanting reparations while bloacking off a highway, demanding the deaths of cops, thinking their live means anything.
>>
File: 60%.jpg (963 KB, 1580x3433) Image search: [Google]
60%.jpg
963 KB, 1580x3433
>muh crime stats
>>
File: nyc.png (165 KB, 834x576) Image search: [Google]
nyc.png
165 KB, 834x576
>>80695668
Murder stat from the video.
>>
>>80701729

Again, you only perceive Haiti as dysfunctional because 'dysfunction' is an inherently prescriptive, normative statement based on relative comparisons to white culture. There is no objective 'dysfunction'. This is kind of getting tiresome.

>>80701778

No, I have twin studies that show blacks are less intelligent than whites for genetic reasons, I'm merely inferring that the causation of the decline in morality across the board is technology and the subsequent conclusion based on those two facts that exposure to identical levels of dysfunction will create a hierarchy of outcomes with whites on top and blacks on bottom.
>>
>>80701793
le argument man says it's The Truth.

Are there yacht rentals for tourists in Chile?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 952x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 952x627
Van Jones is a far better panelist and commentator than Marc.
>>
>>80701832
In Europe no...whites are 95% of the population...In the UK they are like 5% most minorities are Arab
>>
>>80695964
CNN, NOOOO DON'T JUMP

CNN: I AIN'T GOT NOTHIN TO LIVE FORRRRR *SPLAT*
>>
>>80700778
>If you have to yell, you already lost the argument
Then the nigger lost dumbshit.
>>
>>80701842
>white
>>
File: crime by race.png (57 KB, 786x690) Image search: [Google]
crime by race.png
57 KB, 786x690
>>80701864
Here's Chicago.
>>
>>80701842
Doesn't this just make the case that his stats, all crime stats, are an under exaggeration of minority crime?
>>
>>80701911

I do not agree that blacks are illegitimately targeted, or, if they are, I do not agree that it is a solvable problem, and is likely based on fear caused by the perception that blacks are more criminal and aggressive, which they are.

Alternately, the only solution to this 'problem' is segregation.
>>
>>80695964
>Cops literally let white people murder each other in the streets and just leave bodies laying around and dont investigate all these white drug related murders

How are niggers so delusional
>>
File: 1463177383158-fit.jpg (45 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1463177383158-fit.jpg
45 KB, 500x750
>>80701222
Nice trips, pbuk
>>
>>80701911
>offiicers
>>
He had a point. Blacks are more prone to violence. But it's not because of their biology, because impulse control does not correlate with race or IQ. It's cultural. American black culture literally promotes violence. That is why you see rich negro neighborhoods with higher violence rates than poor white neighborhoods. It's because of the idea of black culture, the hip hop and rap in the media which glorifies violence, the brainwashing they are led to believe from birth that all whites are racist, and especially cops, and not to trust law enforcement or snitch on your fellow black man. They hold a disdain for laws and law enforcement because they think it's the white man's laws, so they justify breaking them.

This is why similar negros from African culture don't have the same violent proclivities and negativity toward police as African Americans. You can cherry pick examples if you want, the fact of the matter is blacks in America are inherently more dangerous than congo monkeys in similar situations. Left to their own devices, without external factors like Boko Haram in Nigeria or ISIS in Kenya, a black-run government with blacks WITHOUT American black culture, a country like Zambia for example, has lower violent crime rates than most cities in the US with a majority Black population.

Windhoek, the capital of Namibia and one of the dirtiest and most crime-ridden cities in sub-Saharan Africa, has a population of about 300,000 people. In 2015 they reported 67 murders, 1,235 robberies, 2,671 assaults, and 7,172 cases of theft.

Baltimore, a city in Maryland of population 620,000, a much higher Gini and HDI, way better infrastructure and a more effective police force, reported 211 murders, 3,709 robberies, 4,232 assaults and 18,431 cases of theft.

Look at those numbers. Despite having only twice the population of Windhoek, a fucking Sub Saharan African city, Baltimore has more than 3 times the murders, 2.5x the robberies, and 2.5x the amount of theft!
>>
>>80701903
https://www.interyachtcharter.com/chile-patagonia.htm
>>
File: pepegpu.jpg (942 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
pepegpu.jpg
942 KB, 3264x2448
>>80695668
>>80695964
>70% of violence is nigs
>only 3% is white

mfw btfo so hard i have no face

t. negromancer
>>
>>80702062
>But it's not because of their biology

What?

>because impulse control does not correlate with race or IQ

It actually does. Literally exactly.

See: time preference experiments.
>>
File: 2132312.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2132312.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>80702016
>current year get
>the solution is segregation
>>
>>80699323
So, you went to Wikipedia and pulled up a racist generated misrepresentation of old facts and a racist book from the 1960's as proof that African Americans fit a racist's ideal of what an African Americans are like? That holds a lot of logic and credibility. Now, doesn't it?
>>
>>80701870
Haitians spend more time baking dirt cookies than they do growing crops. Or fishing. On an island. They don't fucking fish. They instead eat dirt. You would suggest this is "functional" by some subjective standard?

So what major disruptive technology existed in the 70s but not the 50's?
>>
>>80695964
the middle guys needs to shut the fuck up and focus on the conversation. He's getting riled up too easily
>>
>>80695964
CNN trying so hard to make the cop who shot Philadro white, literally zero mention of his Hispanic race except "these racist shooters".
>>
>>80702062
Fuck off faggot..We have no idea what genetic alleles control traits like impulse control.

We do know all stats match racial origins
>>
>>80702062
>Zambia
total shithole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhobdAGh9lY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk

Pure gold
>>
>>80695668
I honestly hate that Mark dude. Every time he's on TV he says incredibly dumb shit and gets butthurt with no provocation.

They shouldn't let him speak, I'd rather see that white dude and the other black dude talk about it. Marks a god damn retard.
>>
>>80702062
>American black culture

I've said this before, is that shitty ganster culture
>>
File: 1448033341116.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448033341116.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>80695964
NOT THE FACTS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>80702139

You're talking about a problem (poverty) that exists in all societies to varying degrees. Look, if you don't get it after my last post, I don't know what to tell you. There was always that dumb kid in math class - even in AP math - that kept raising his hand and asking questions, slowing the entire class down. I fucking hated that asshole.

>So what major disruptive technology existed in the 70s but not the 50's?

Technology creates market conditions, which creates society. It's kind of a Marxist argument, but not really. It's not absurd to opine that the industrial revolution led to feminism. Clearly some countries are still resistant to feminism, so it's not a binary, but an influence, which will affect the races disproportionately.
>>
>>80701620
>>80695668
He wasn't only questioning facts, he was confused and seeing things the way he wants to see them.

>Black people are prone to being criminals
This isn't wrong, but if you see it as
>Black people in their current culture are MORE prone to being criminals at a point in their life than whiteys
it's a more important statement

However he saw it as the white guy saying
>All black people are probably criminals from birth and you disgust me poo poo face

But it's mostly the black guy's fault for being sensitive, not the white guy's fault for being slightly daring. He could have not, as you say it, "chimped out"

By the way I'm not racist.
>>
>>80702016
I agree.

At its most primal level, stereotyping is meant to save lives. In the hunter-gathered period, you saw a woolly beast rip to shreds another human a dozen times, pretty soon you are going to immediately think that creature is dangerous.

Likewise, if all you see, day after day, is primarily black pepertrated violence, then pretty quick you are going to be more inclined to see every black person as a threat; or at least a greater threat than whites.
>>
>>80695964
>23% of the NYC Population
Yet they commit:
- 75% shootings
- 70% Robberies
- 60% all violent crime together

Whites commit 3% of the crime in NYC.

KEK
>>
>>80701842
is this considered white in gypsy town
>>
>>80702138
>anon didn't even look at the link
>>
>>80695964
How many hundreds of thousands of tuition dollars do you think they paid to get into the positions they're in
>>
>>80702329

And fear isn't really conducive to strictly 'logical' behavior, sure. Blacks scare me to some extent. I don't know what a reasonable solution is, it seems like an unsolvable problem wheeled out to get eternal reparations.
>>
>>80702062
Blacks need to reallise that hip-hop culture's done more to keep them down than racism ever could.
>>
>>80695964
kek I had this conversation with my older brother, he started to ape out like that nigger and said it wasn't the nigger's fault but it was the cause of systemic racism.
>>
>>80695964
And this is why "an honest conversation about race" is bullshit. Until black America can be honest about the fact that it is astoundingly violent in comparison to white America and that that violence leads to higher rates of death and incarceration, there's no point in entertaining the notion.
>>
>>80702363
"Whites"

Italians, Jews, all kinds of filthy degenerates.
>>
>>80702062
>because impulse control does not correlate with race or IQ
This is false. Didn't bother reading the rest of the post.
>>
>>80695964
[Yelling intensifies]

Everyone in that vid is fucking retarded
>>
>>80702366
it's from Florida
>my state
>>
>>80701793
Yes.

Low iq= shit up to no job.
Shit job or no job= social outcast
Social outcast= desperation
Desparation= by far more prone to do stupid shit
Stupid shit= more likly to be even more outcasted and be dead.

Very very simpliefied for you libtards.
>>
>>80695964
I though CNN was liberal?
>>
>>80702195
The fuck is that? That's not was I posted.
>>
>>80702317
Poor white people fish and grow vegetables. This is not a measure of poverty. And you didn't answer the fucking question. If technology is the defining factor, then point it out. What technology did American nighers have access to in the 70s which they did not have access to in the 50s which was so disruptive in the 60s so as to cause the dramatic increase in crime rates?
>>
>>80702317
>Technology creates market conditions, which creates society.
total fucking bullshit
I can't believe you even posted this
>>
>>80702062
Forgot to add, I chose Windhoek and Baltimore because they have roughly the same % of blacks living alongside whites - Windhoek has a 65% black population while Baltimore has a 63% black population. In reality Windhoek has more discrepancy in their black population due to to informal settlements which are not counted by the Census.

Two cities from different parts of the world, with a similar percentage of blacks living alongside whites, and the American city reports more crime even when adjusted for population. Do you see a pattern here?
>>
>>80695964
You can see the difference between the two black guys there.

The one in the middle has soulless eyes. It's like a window into his 80 IQ. The black guy on the right looks like a reasonable person.
>>
>>80702555
I haven't seen a lot of them in a few years, but I consider them moderate-left for the media
>for the media
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 800x556
>>80702363
#FactsAreRayciss
>>
>>80702062
>impulse control does not correlate with race or IQ

stopped reading

the first thing i learned in fucking highschool psychology class was that people with low IQ are impulsive and it was proven and replicated by studies
>>
>>80699685
As apposed to all the Black Women and Children? Check the DoJ statistics, and you will find as a percentage of their own racial demographics, and in a head on head comparison, White Women and Children are less likely to be the victim then the Black Women and children are!
>>
>>80702593

Stereotypes are not arguments. Poverty is not just an agrarian phenomenon, and expressions of urban poverty are more or less universally shitty. Agrarian poverty exists everywhere too, incidentally.

>What technology did American nighers have access to in the 70s which they did not have access to in the 50s which was so disruptive in the 60s so as to cause the dramatic increase in crime rates?

You're oversimplifying reality. I've already addressed this.
>>
>>80702526
Media throwing gas on US race relations gleefully.

This is what a Soros/Clinton society looks like, propaganda 24/7 and inciting everybody to kill each other as a distraction so they can rise to power.
>>
>>80702555
Facts have no political bias.
>>
>>80702602
I don't believe it entirely, but I believe it to a strong degree, and I believe the evidence suggests this as a reasonable interpretation of history. Otherwise you can't explain why feminism and liberalism and all shitty things suddenly came into being post industrial revolution.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-023544.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-023544.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>80702606
Africa has shit for reporting crime?
>>
File: CNNmadeTrumpdonate.jpg (104 KB, 680x1483) Image search: [Google]
CNNmadeTrumpdonate.jpg
104 KB, 680x1483
>>80695668
(((CNN)))
>>
>>80699800
By whose academically and scientifically peer reviewed research did you base that upon?
>>
>>80702695
Evidence be white privilege n rasis n sheit. mufuker u don know we be kangs and queens and sheit fuken rasis ass mufuker.
>>
>>80695964
Oy vey its like anuda cottonfield whipping...
>>
>>80702016
They are allready segrageted.

In gettos. Not understand social norms.
Niggers are asocial retards. Breeding with other asocial retards.

The nigger culture is one of violance not compatibel with 1st world culture of enligthment.

Then they complain they cant climb the ladder. To low iq to understand whats going on.
>>
>>80702750
I hate niggers and i wish cops were shooting them because of their race.
>>
>>80702602
How is it not true?

Technology has always been shaping society, right frem we started using stones as tools.
>>
>>80702783

You don't need research to point out a basic correlation, you need one to make a more complex inference. Criminals typically have lower IQs than non-criminals.
>>
Racist white cops only patrol nigger areas.
>>
>>80702792
>shit nigga, i dont understand all this math n shit, fukn whitespeak
>>
File: Walter E Williams.jpg (51 KB, 630x412) Image search: [Google]
Walter E Williams.jpg
51 KB, 630x412
>>80697033
Walter E Williams is pretty good.

>>80697290
Sowell made an excellent persuasive argument in the Bell Curve Wars, a book compiling reactions to the Bell Curve. It said that different races averaged different heights. That this difference was partly genetic. He also acknowledged that intelligence could be similarly distributed.

He's no race realist and he's anti-Trump, but he has made solid points.
>>
>>80702062
Fucking this! To the point.
>>
>>80702783
mufuken college be rasis. talk sheit get hit peekerwood. we don have no peers cause r melanin powers whiteboi
>>
>>80702725
It came into being because of planned ideological subversion by the soviets and other enemies of the 'west' since WW2. Here is a former KGB guy spelling out exactly how that is achieved https://youtu.be/xFqShpJm_zc
>>
>>80701225

So many nigger 'WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEIITT' autists on that jewtube video it gave me cancer
>>
>>80702906

It makes sense why a principled liberal would be anti-Trump. Trump is an illiberal candidate. An implicitly white, less ideological liberal should support Trump, though.
>>
>>80695964
why the bald whito guy didnt shoot those two black ppl?
>>
>>80702969

I've seen that video before, and don't put much stock in it for various reasons. The Soviets were inferior to the West in nearly every regard. To hold them as omnipotent foes seems to be playing into their hands a bit too much.
>>
>>80702114
>>80702164
>>80702477

I'll tell you what controls impulse - the neurotransmitter dopamine. People with Parkinson's disease who have an abnormally high amount of dopamine surging through their brains show DIRECT correlation for impulse-control disorders (ICD) - like gambling, violence, sexual promiscuity, theft.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19724195

The only way you could argue your point is to say that natural dopamine production is more prevalent among certain races than others, which is inherently false, because you are pretty much assuming all black people are born with a mental disorder. Are you going to argue this?
>>
>>80702680
You haven't addressed shit. You've ignored it.
>>
HOL' UP HOL' UP
>>
>>80703045

>The only way you could argue your point is to say that natural dopamine production is more prevalent among certain races than others, which is inherently false, because you are pretty much assuming all black people are born with a mental disorder. Are you going to argue this?

Wrong.

>I'll tell you what controls impulse

No you won't, because nobody knows. We can only guess based on various correlations and make loose links.
>>
File: 5678987.jpg (49 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
5678987.jpg
49 KB, 600x570
>>80695668
You are foolish if you believe that statistics can tell the full story. The police officer was not taking into account hundreds of years of systemic racism and oppression. Of course it takes time for the black community to heal those wounds cause by white supremacists of the past.
>>
File: c88.jpg (31 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
31 KB, 393x382
>>80695668

Around blacks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
>>
>>80703045
There is a direct causal relationship between being dumb and being impulsive. Everyone knows being dumb makes you impulsive. Its a fact. Now fuck off and kill yourself you deflecting ADHD retard faggot
>>
>>80695668
>>80695964
>CNN shills whining and bitching and experiencing serious cognitive dissonance

this makes my hulking patriotic boner good and fucking hard.
>>
>>80702725
>Otherwise you can't explain why feminism and liberalism and all shitty things suddenly came into being post industrial revolution

They didn't suddenly come into being you dumb fuck. They've been with us since the dawn of history.
>>
>>80703045
Faggot..Genetic alleles control brain structure as well as chemical production. If the receptors are different or the size of any given area are different you will have different results.

And no two people produce the same level of dopamine.
>>
File: low iq niggers fail school.png (130 KB, 1077x1300) Image search: [Google]
low iq niggers fail school.png
130 KB, 1077x1300
>>80700060
>>
>>80703202
Most modern violence experienced by blacks is perpetrated by blacks, by a significant margin.
>>
>>80703258

t. someone who doesn't know anything about history
>>
>>80703156
Being impulsive is a fucking symptom of many different things. One being fucking stupid, another having fucking dopamine problems and shit. Holy fuck you retards, there isnt one single fucking disease or cause for every single kind of human emotion or behavior
>>
>>80700626
found the nig apologist
>>
Wow civilian boards,what a great idea.

Why did nobody think about that?

Make it 100% black too, so the board is entirely independent in it's judgement.

>cop sentenced to life in prison
>>
>>80695964
A Negro in a suit won't fool me.
>>
>>80702906
>It said that different races averaged different heights. That this difference was partly genetic. He also acknowledged that intelligence could be similarly distributed.

This is a fact that anybody educated in STEM fields could tell you.

I don't know, people must have been dumb back then... but this is not something we need an "intellectual" to point out
>>
>>80703156
The research is there. I posted a study confirming it. Dopamine agonism is the principle identifier behind impulse. Dopamine is literally a chemical that makes insects fucking move.

What are you trying to argue here? Blacks have less impulse control but we don't know why, because we don't know about impulse in general? Perhaps you are confusing impulse with inhibition?
>>
>>80703376
HAHAHA
>>
>>80703030
Sure did a good job exporting their Marxist/Lennist subversion though, and just like that guy said it takes at least 3 generations so presto here we are.
>>
What's the name of the on the panel who gave the stats? Pretty based.
>>
>>80703311
You? Yes we've established that.
>>
File: 208bo6r.jpg (42 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
208bo6r.jpg
42 KB, 500x426
>>
File: 451RhJA.jpg (147 KB, 495x630) Image search: [Google]
451RhJA.jpg
147 KB, 495x630
>>
>>80703376
Why sentence him to prison when you can just lynch him?

Let's go back to savagery! That's what these fucks want, isn't it?
>>
>>
File: art.gif (1 MB, 330x206) Image search: [Google]
art.gif
1 MB, 330x206
>>80703271
>television and animation studios
this just pisses me off
>>
>>
>>80703271
Culture is as much a contributing factor as genetics in the case of black America. A person of below average intelligence can still be brought up to act respectable and work hard, but in black America, intelligence is despised, respectability is laughed at, and hard work is for suckers.
>>
File: B36nBaXCMAAK3YN_thumb.jpg (137 KB, 618x785) Image search: [Google]
B36nBaXCMAAK3YN_thumb.jpg
137 KB, 618x785
>>
File: Hillary paid shills online.jpg (145 KB, 539x827) Image search: [Google]
Hillary paid shills online.jpg
145 KB, 539x827
>>80701842
>1 post by this ID

highly unusal for a shitskin gypsy, I suggest a Hillary shill
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>80703202
British Blacks have been in the UK since 1948 in significant numbers. They always had free healthcare and got a race relations act by the 1960s.

>Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

>One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.
A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

No history of oppression needed for a high black crime rate.
>>
File: usapepe.png (216 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
usapepe.png
216 KB, 500x481
>>80697491
>Why does noone ever point out that Whites don't defend their criminals like niggers do?

because that implies that the average blacks identify with criminals and whites dont

you racist shitlord
>>
File: original-1_thumb.jpg (135 KB, 618x781) Image search: [Google]
original-1_thumb.jpg
135 KB, 618x781
>>
File: son-21.jpg (96 KB, 700x455) Image search: [Google]
son-21.jpg
96 KB, 700x455
>>
>>80696985
Except there are various members of the black community that also accept that the 90 or so percent are their fault. But whenever they try to speak out about it the rest of the black community that just want a 'dinu nuffin' style of law just shuts them down.

The idiots are trying to change the laws that are essentially protecting them from themselves.
>>
>>80703414

Firstly, no single study 'confirms' anything.

>dopamine agonism

Don't just use words you don't actually understand. That's not a disease causation, a dopamine agonist is a class of drugs used for treating various conditions. There is no disease of 'dopamine agonism'.

Now, the point being made was that your statement was not warranted by contemporary neurological understanding, and that you were more broadly incorrect (for the nth time) in making the contention that someone with a different brain chemistry that is nominally worse off in terms of various areas would somehow be classified as 'mentally ill'.
>>
>>80702667

Don't sociopaths have really low impulse control and a high IQ?
>>
>>80702962
fuck off, Acmed. Go and protest for more "refugees"
>>
>>80703232
There is a causal relationship between being dumb and having poor inhibition - this doesn't mean impulse control is low. Why are you angry? I'm trying to have a discussion and tell you that blacks in America are more violent because of their own black culture and you get angry over that?

>>80703267
Interesting. Can you provide me with any sources for this claim? I have never heard of any diseases where the dopamine receptors are "larger" due to certain alleles or mutations. It's because most of my research has led me to believe some dopamine receptors can be more sensitive sensitive to agonism than others, never that it was just more surface area. I'm not trying to be condescending, this is a discussion where we learn and I'm trying to learn.
>>
>>80703641

Psychopaths tend to be stupid, you're thinking killers with a more systemic methodology, which tend to be above average sociopaths.
>>
>>80703641
Sure, and every single kind of human behavior or emotion has only one single cause, so it couldnt possibly be linked to stupidity, even though it is
>>
>>80701597
agreed, the cops killed each other. it was all a mistake, go home everyone. ill take over from here kay :)
>>
I imagine that blacks are more prone to criminal behavior because they have the cognitive ability of a toddler, but the strength and irritability (read: testosterone) of a grown man. They don't have father figures frequently in comparison to whites, and no one really teaches them how to act. So you get a grown man who has toddler style temper tantrums, but with the physical ability to back it up.
>>
>>80702062
I would like to see you acting out on your fantasies and getting a few of those "good nigs" under your wing, m8. Too bad, it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>80703641
Sociopaths are missing the ability to feel certain emotions..It varies from sociopath to sociopath.

The violent ones tend to only feel anger
>>
>>80703678
>There is a causal relationship between being dumb and having poor inhibition - this doesn't mean impulse control is low.

>Inhibition

>Impulse control

>Fundamentally different from each other

Fuck off retard, what the fuck is this nonsense semantics bullshit

What a dumbass waste of time you leftists are
>>
>>80703202

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

* black people make up ~13% of the US population yet commit a ludicrous amount of violent crimes.

* 49% of those killed by officers are white, 30% black, 19% Hispanic and 2% Asian and other races.

* adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police

* adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police

In other words, even though black are more likely to get arrested due to committing more crimes, they are still less likely to end up getting than white criminals.
>>
>>80703641
They have high impulse control. Otherwise their lack of empathy and inate morality would turn them into prison niggers shanking everyone who disses them.
>>
>>80701225
HAH! WOW THAT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLY AWESOME! :D
>>
>>80699242
Dude my father died when I was 8 and I still never shot robbed or intentionally wronged anyone.
I don't think that's the case
>>
>>80697491
Because most nignogs are criminal.
>>
>>80702326
>it's all the niggers fault for being an nigger
>a nigger incapable of understanding nuance
>incapable of understanding because he's a fucking monkey
>so he jumps to conclusions, because monkeys can only jump, and not think
ftfy
>>
File: f129957352.png (52 KB, 412x423) Image search: [Google]
f129957352.png
52 KB, 412x423
>>80702317
too bad the smartest nig is dumber than the dumbest white
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.