[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some high level positions you would like to see more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Christine Lagarde.png (754 KB, 768x765) Image search: [Google]
Christine Lagarde.png
754 KB, 768x765
What are some high level positions you would like to see more women in?
>>
>>80695434

Cleaning my Penthouse Apartment
>>
None, because gender should be considered completely irrelevant in choosing high level positions.
>>
>>80695434
The more advanced parts of the Kama Sutra
>>
Cleveland Steamroller
>>
on top of my dick
>>
Professional dick sucker. All this feminism has made it a lost art.
>>
>>80695434
Garbageman. Carpenter. Ditch-digger. Close the gender gap in those fields and then we'll talk about more women CEOs, women in STEM fields, etc.
>>
>>80695579
kek
>>
>>80695580
Gj bro
>>
Deep sea fishing, construction, logging, mining, oil rig workers, and sewage treatment plant maintenance.

Do your fair share of the hard work and we can talk about the glamorous stuff.
>>
>high level positions

How about sanitation?
>>
Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
File: 20160516_231735.jpg (261 KB, 861x628) Image search: [Google]
20160516_231735.jpg
261 KB, 861x628
>>80695434
She said a puppet.. the elites placed her there after the Strauss Kahn scandal to soften the image of the IMF.. jesus christ, do you even globalism you stupid faggot???
>>
>>80696012
>deep sea
>high
>>
None? You should get a job because you're qualified for it. Wanting to see a woman in a job just because she's a woman is probably a symptom of brain cancer.
>>
>>80695434
missionary
>>
File: insanity wolf.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
insanity wolf.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>80695434
Yeah no shit she walked out, she was told she wasn't getting the job. You're hardly gonna stick around when told to get fucked at a job interview. Some fuckwit put her in charge of money and now we have shit like Greece.

Some high level positions I would like to see women in are missionary under the blankets with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>80695579
fuck the french old slut
>>
>>80695434
Roughneck
Front-line soldier
>>
>>80696887
Kek. If the 90s Norwegian church burnings happened today, that pic would almost certainly be assumed.

>TFW
It would be pure fucking pottery
>>
>>80695434
Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, I'm not picky.
>>
I don't really care, if they can get the job done, then so be it. But to play devils advocate, if I was told I was going to slave away at a firm and not make partner at all, I would bounce out of that interview as well.
>>
File: NVKawCh.jpg (34 KB, 460x220) Image search: [Google]
NVKawCh.jpg
34 KB, 460x220
The Presidency
>>
>>80695434

>high level positions

Gee, you don't see people asking for equality in the oil rigs or as garbage men, why only high level positions?
>>
>>80695773
This
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.