[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftist here. The basis of my beliefs is equality. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x195
Leftist here. The basis of my beliefs is equality. What's the basis of "redpilled" beliefs? What makes your basis any better than mine?
>>
>>80693278
equality is a fucking myth you dickhead

in what way, biologically, is any human equal?
>>
>>80693278

1. Equality does not exist and never will be.
2. Left-wing think equality means uniformity and this wrong becouse people are different, have different skills and responsibilities.
>>
Equality is a social construct.
>>
>>80693278
All you do is try to impose reverse dominant hierarchies and you rationalize the concept of equality to do so. Unfortunately, it makes no sense, both prescriptively and descriptively.
>>
File: 1459117735848.gif (499 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459117735848.gif
499 KB, 400x400
>>80693278
your belief system is a meme
>>
File: ^^.jpg (81 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
^^.jpg
81 KB, 770x770
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXmwv00AvI

watch and learn
>>
>>80693278
equality and freedom cannot coexist
>>
>>80693655
Equality does mean uniformity. It's just that equality doesn't exist because people are different, have different skills and responsibilities. The second point is pointless.
>>
>>80693278
Evidence.
>>
File: black-vs-european-brain.png (188 KB, 936x434) Image search: [Google]
black-vs-european-brain.png
188 KB, 936x434
Do you treat a monkey the same as a human?
What if said monkey commits a disproportionate amount of crime and demands to be treated equally at the cost of human lives?
>>
>basis of my belief is equality

and the basis of right-wing belief is equity.

You believe you get what everybody else has.
We believe that you get what you earned regardless of what anybody else has.
>>
>>80693278

Ah "Equality", what a misused word!

How many people actual want equality? I would argue that many don't.

In fact, I would argue there are many who prefer the usurp of power into their hands, not equality.

It is the knowledge that these people hate me and there is nothing I can do about it that lets me dismiss the idea of Equality.

Instead, I will treat everyone to the standard I treat myself, and if they don't like that, or think I'm being racist, then fuck 'em.
>>
File: 1468182681799.png (64 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
1468182681799.png
64 KB, 800x488
>>80693278
>le every human is equal meme

This bullshit has been pushed since The Enlightenment and is exactly what got us into this mess.

Is the slobbering autistic vegetable who shits his pants every morning and collects welfare worth as much as the family man who works 24/7 to support his family of 4? Clearly not, but under your pretentious code they are both equal in terms of accomplishment.

Yes, there should be social welfare to act as a SAFETY NET should something happen, but government welfare should not be relied on as a regular thing.

Communism failed for a reason
>>
File: 1468020972658.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468020972658.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>80693278
>>
>>80693278
Equality != justice
One example is communism.
>>
File: cross-examine-the-parrot.jpg (55 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
cross-examine-the-parrot.jpg
55 KB, 500x319
>>80693278
unfortunately you look at mathematical "absolute" equality, I look at equality before the law. Justice depends on whom you ask. Law is written down and objective. It's the only thing preventing us from mob rule. If you want to change things, start there. But if you find that your marginalized groups are marginalized socially, there's nothing more to do besides git gud. You're equal already.
>>
>>80693883

Not exactly. For example in christianity people are all equal in eyes of God, and they all have their dignity. That doesn't mean of course that people are equal in leftists way.
>>
>>80693605
>they want to be ruled by retarded laws.
>they want to be Mudslimes

Nice projection
>>
>>80693278

Fairness. Which doesn't always mean "nice"
>>
>>80693278
>What's the basis of "redpilled" beliefs?
Truth.

>What makes your basis any better than mine?
Policies based on facts tend to work how you expect them to. Policies based on feelings often fail spectacularly.
>>
>>80693685
So is religion
>>
>>80693377
we all came out of some woman's uterus and we're all going to be dead in less than 150 years.
>>
>>80693278
Honestly, I believe in equality, but I think nations exist for a reason, and that is to represent a culture (or a union of similar cultures). Cramming completely different and incompatible cultures together in other peoples homelands is only going to spawn hatred, racism, and civil unrest.
>>
>>80693278
My basis is inequality.
>>
>>80693605
>>80693655
>>80693711
>>80693848
>>80693909
But what is your goal? What are you striving for? I believe all people have the same potential, or at least greater than what most achieve, and I want to see the world reflect that fact, not be demarcated into so called "races". If you try for maximum freedom, won't you just have people obstructing each other's "freedoms"? Then only the powerful are free.

>>80693974
And just so you know, Papua New Guineans are not "black". They have dark skin but they are their own people separate from Africans. And I'm pretty sure that picture is fake.
>>
File: 1463092458491.jpg (639 KB, 1920x2755) Image search: [Google]
1463092458491.jpg
639 KB, 1920x2755
Equality is a false god.
>>
File: 1467180767983.gif (499 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
1467180767983.gif
499 KB, 480x228
>>80693278
>the basis of my beliefs is equality
>>
>>80694423
>I believe all people have the same potential, or at least greater than what most achieve
Well I'm sorry, but you're wrong. There's plenty of research on the subject that says otherwise.
>>
File: Guess who.jpg (20 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
Guess who.jpg
20 KB, 314x438
>>80694349
You have a point but at least it kept people sane with an explanation of how things worked during times when there was little to no scientific knowledge of the world.

People fear the unknown after all.
>>
File: 6BHFTLL9LQ_1396622731982.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6BHFTLL9LQ_1396622731982.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
>>80694451
You're a traitor to your state, then. Get on the plane and head to somewhere where might makes right, you seem to like that one.

Like Somalia.
>>
File: max-stirner-800x1000.jpg (95 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
max-stirner-800x1000.jpg
95 KB, 800x1000
>>80694447
Why do you deserve freedom?
>>
File: BubbleBuddy.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BubbleBuddy.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>80693278
You represent everything I ever said about "Libruhls" and why you are not worth addressing anymore.

Libruhls are idealists.
You believe in big grandiose notions like "MUH EQUALTIY"
You then proceed to do nothing to temper your idealistic notion against the realities of the world.
That's where Conservatives come in.
They're the Realists, the people telling you "No. You cannot have ice cream for every meal and spend all of your money on tattoos and booze"

But what do you libruhls do when addressed with harsh facts about the world?
You get butthurt and lash out and the people telling you that what you want is not possible or that, when it is possible, that it would be quite difficult.

Grow up, and realize the world is a complicated place where making sweeping reforms leads to adverse effects.
We don't live in the world of rainbows and unicorns
We live in the world with bad people who do bad things because it's in their own self-interest to be bad to others.
>>
>>80693278
your a cuck :^)
>>
>>80693278

Not only is "equality" realistically an impossibility, it is also the antithesis of freedom.

What exactly do you mean by equality? Equality in opportunity, or equality in results? I would argue that equality in opportunity is what we already have, or at least, relatively the closest you can get to it before going full totalitarian, which in and of it itself is unequal, as it requires one person/multiple people to be a position of power mandating the equality. Equality in results is very obviously something that could only exist in some sort of utopian hivemind where each person is willingly redistributing their wealth. Not only is such a society unrealistic, it is also logistically impossible to attain.
>>
>>80694619
because I will fight for it if you try to restrict me
>>
>>80694423
The goal is the most efficient society, one that creates the best art, science, and philosophy as quickly as possible. To do that you need a society which mimics the divisive nature of the natural world.
>>
>>80693278
Equality is an emotional sentiment

Red-pill is truth
>>
No two white people are the same, so I fail to see why the storm faggots think that pitting identity against identity reveals anything. I'm a classic liberal. I am for meritocracy, individualism, and liberty. What SJW's call, "color-blindness", I call, "freedom". If humans abolished identity, then a definitive human culture would emerge as one.
>>
Reality.
>>
>>80693278
The basis of leftist equality is equality of outcome. The basis of the redpill is equality of opportunity. Leftists like you would declare that "Things are unequal because X doesn't make as much money as Y, X doesn't do the same things as Y, X doesn't get educated as much as Y" But it's not about that, what people actually DO has nothing to, well, DO with it. It's what people CAN do.

Women CAN go into STEM and business and put their personal lives on hold to make money, but they DON'T.

Women CAN choose to accept that not everyone respects them just like men do, but they DON'T.

Blacks CAN choose to live their lives without committing crime and still be successful, but they DON'T.

Blacks CAN choose to work hard, get degrees, and go into valuable careers, but most DON'T.

Immigrants CAN choose to enter the country LEGALLY, but that doesn't always mean they'll get in, so most DON'T.

You leftists look at this and say "How awful, not everyone will get to experience the wonders of a yacht or the fresh sea breeze or travel or delicious food" but that has absolutely zilch to do with it. What doesn't matter is whether people DO get to experience these things, it's whether they CAN if they work hard. And yes, rich people get a boost the poor don't, but both are just as susceptible to failure if they don't care about what lies before them. THAT is equality. Not punishing people for excelling and rewarding people for being lazy, but ensuring that those who work hard and are capable succeed and those who are lazy and incapable do not. That is equality. That is fairness.
>>
Freedom. Freedom of association, freedom of speech, freedom of will. In complete freedom equality is inevitable
>>
Libertarianism achieves equality better than any left-wing ideology
>>
>>80693278
Honestly, I believe in equality, but I think nations exist for a reason, and that is to represent a culture (or a union of similar cultures). Cramming completely different and incompatible cultures together in other peoples homelands is only going to spawn hatred, racism, and civil unrest.
>>
>>80694423
Obviously everyone in Africa in mud huts have a superior culture to you. Why do you need to go opress them andwith take away their way of life with your ideas? Genocidal white boi needs to check his privilege.
>>
File: 1467904309489.jpg (72 KB, 1225x825) Image search: [Google]
1467904309489.jpg
72 KB, 1225x825
>>80694629
basically this.

Reality is a bitter pill to swallow which is why leftists would prefer to hide under the rug while Rome burns.
>>
>>80693278
Check out ThatGuyT vid on equality
>>
>>80694423

>freedom meme

All people understand "freedom" in their own way. Leftist think they are so pro-freedom but they use censorship to achive their goals ("hate crime for example). Left-wing ideology say that freedom means everybody can do what they want and that the state should not interfere, yet they hate free-market.
>>
>>80693278
Mine are based on facts and truth.

Yours are based on feelings and emotions.

One of these can be quantified and tested and proven. One of these is just a pity chasing party to make people feel bad for putting logic before feels.
>>
>>80693278
I believe in equality in a sense that each human should be given the same basic chances in life for education, maintaining health, earning the income

I don't believe in equality where competent are kept down and incompetent are pushed up so they can be "equal"
>>
>>80694590
Thanks for reminding me about that abomination called the enlightenment.
Now flood my nation with third worlders that will refuse to assimilate and outreproduce those who actually care for your notion of equality.

>>80694939
Who said I thought I deserved freedom?
I asked you a question.
>>
I'm contemplating humanity, as if it were my unborn son, as if I owned it.

If we let globalists win, we lose every freedom we ever had, but there's a slim chance we could reap the benefits of a united world and one day leave this rock. If we let nationalists win, we gain freedom from multiculturalism, but due to sheer tribalism, it would take us far longer to accomplish anything within the realm of "Space programs".

I want to go space in my lifetime and I don't want any Marxists on-board.
>>
Conservatism is based on evidence liberalism is based on feels
>>
>>80694355
We also all drink water. Does that makes us all equal aswell?
>>
>>80694423
You don't need some "big goal" to strive for. That's typical of a globalist agenda where you are morally obliged to care about people whom you don't know and will never know and who have nothing to do with you.

But if you want some goal, I'd say the well being of my community (based mostly on cultural ties) and my family.
>>
>>80695132
Companies like SpaceX can bring us into the age of big space empires without tax-funded space programs.
>>
>>80693278

The problem with your belief system is that it equivocates on the definition of equality so that it not only means political equality but also actual equality. The problem is actual equality doesn't exist, and when you think it does, you'll try all manner of solutions to fix a problem that is unfixable outside of genetic engineering or evolution. This wouldn't be so bad if it were not that your solutions often make things significantly worse.
>>
>>80695150
There is no such thing as "Conservatism", or "Liberalism", or "Libertarianism", or "Authoritarianism", or "Republicans", or "Democrats", or "Libertarians", or "Authoritarians".

There are only two schools of thought:
Darwinism, and
Marxism

Pick your side, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>80694423
>I believe all people have the same potential
What do you base your views on? There's no religious or empirical basis for these statements.
>>
>>80695132

I disagree. Technological advancement will be better facilitated by distinct nations that are homogeneous racially, simply because white/asian societies will continue to exist. Think about it. Will technology develop at a faster rate if we have distinct societies that are IQ 100+, or will it develop faster if there is one society in the entire world with an average IQ of + or - 90?
>>
>>80694447
>Why would i want to be religious?

So you don't become one with the mud in which you trudge.

>muh chemicals in shiet

Why don't you go od on drugs if thats all you care about.

>Muslims cant handle reality and hate freedom, same goes for conseracucks

Agreed but not either nor are the enlightened on this board.
>>
>>80693278
Equality of what? Equality means nothing by itself. It's like saying wavelength when you don't know what wavelength is.
>>
File: 1455735600505.jpg (765 KB, 1278x1586) Image search: [Google]
1455735600505.jpg
765 KB, 1278x1586
>>80694590
Nothing guaruntees your "unalienable rights', you aren't born with a special star on your forehead that makes you untouchable just because a magic piece of paper says so.
The government doesn't care about you, this is what I mean when I say equality is false.
It's something that can't be ensured no matter what.
It's a spook.
The only thing that can make you equal is your ability to fight.
>>
>>80694355

This is transphobic as fuck, just assuming that all the females that gave birth to us were women. Check your god damn privilege.
>>
>>80694423
>Then only the powerful are free.

I though everyone was equal shitlord.
>>
>>80693278
Leftists believe in equality of outcome.
>Same hourly wage
>Men work more and earn more
>We need to pay women more sothey earn the same
>We need to pay women even more to encourage the girls
Is this the sort of equality you like?
I believe in real equality.
Work like a white Man and earn what white Man can earn.
Regardless whatewer the fuck you are a Black lesbian or a space alien you should get exactly what you deserve and a Black lesbian can earn more than a white Man but only if she works better.
>>
>>80695304
Holy fuck winner right here.
>>
>>80695238
Is being born into a society where your free for any justifiable reason just as good?
>>
>>80695306
Do you have a brain? I don't know.
Do you have a heart?
Can you feel emotion?
Can you manipulate the muscles in your limbs as to imitate levers?
Basically, are you a human?
Then you have the same potential as other humans.

Sure, you may have less neurons depending on your race, you may have different gender roles depending on your gender, but everything boils down to culture.

If a black child was raised in Germany his whole life, he is no different to the White kid raised in Germany. Compare him to a chicagoan and then you realize that culture is the problem, not identity.
>>
>>80695025
>Mine are based on facts and truth.
>Yours are based on feelings and emotions.
Let me guess, you're a climate change denier, holocaust denying, birther, Trump supporter?

Rightwingers, especially the alt-right, are the most touchy feely truth rejecting faggots on the planet.
>>
>>80694423
Also, one of the things that bugs me the most in you is your victim mentality. For you, all constraints must be eliminated, especially if they are different across individuals. You keep focusing on that, instead of just accepting them, dealing with them with the tools at your disposal and moving on. When you get stuck because the constraint is impossible to eliminate, you get stuck and do nothing but complain.
>>
File: 1455647072259.jpg (50 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1455647072259.jpg
50 KB, 600x338
>>80695304
Pretty much this.
Anybody know why the greek antifascist is avatar fagging by the way?
>>
>>80695604
You sure seem to love spouting "facts" when you support them. Yet appeal to emotion each time a nigger is shot or .04% of the population wants to be a transnigger tigerkin and demand a new bathroom be made.
>>
>>80693377
well no one is below someone else just because of something they didn't choose/can't change
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 300x300
What makes our basis any better than yours? It's True.
>>
>>80693278
Everyone can be equal in their own nations.
>>
>>80694447
You are looking at the worst possible arguments for religion. Don't think you're being fair and impartial in your assessment because you're not, so do not claim to be defending truth like what you said seems to imply.
>>
>>80695304

This is very stupid. First of all both darwinism and marxism don't value tradition and religon.
>>
>>80693278
Looking at things as they are and not as they should be
>>
>>80694423
>I believe all people have the same potential
That fatal assumption makes everything fall out of place.
>>
>>80695880
Tradition can serve a darwinistic purpose.
>>
>>80693278

quote by based Lee Kuan Yew

“I started off believing all men were equal. I now know that's the most unlikely thing ever to have been, because millions of years have passed over evolution, people have scattered across the face of this earth, been isolated from each other, developed independently, had different intermixtures between races, peoples, climates, soils... I didn't start off with that knowledge. But by observation, reading, watching, arguing, asking, and then bullying my way to the top, that is the conclusion I've come to.”
― Lee Kuan Yew
>>
>>80693278
What is the problem libertarian are the same kind but with liberty
>>
>>80693278

My beliefs are based on truth -- what is true, as opposed to what is false.

Leftists think you can just make up any old fucking thing for no reason and people have to accept it.

They have abandoned truth in favor of a capricious utilitarianism which is at bottom utterly nihilistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 368x475
>>80695604
>>
>>80695880
Maybe because religion is sophistry, you fucking sheep? You don't need to be Christian to Deus Vult, let alone exist.

And what tradition? If something works time and time again, it isn't questioned. Your nostalgia boner for 1947 soda shops is showing.
>>
File: eagle fuck yea.jpg (124 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
eagle fuck yea.jpg
124 KB, 500x400
>>80695542
yes because I'm free.

If you don't like freedom, fucking get out. You're in the wrong country. Why don't you try Britain? They're doing some lovely things with Orwellian dystopia over there.
>>
>>80694787
Are you saying that there is total equality of opportunity in america?
Cos im pretty sure there isnt
>>
>>80696121
Yes, in fact, white males have it going AGAINST them. Equality is good.
>>
>>80695417
>>80695304
You're samefagging fucker. Stop using your laptop and phone to draw the arguments out further.
>>
File: 1468234407770.jpg (210 KB, 834x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468234407770.jpg
210 KB, 834x1200
I'll try to explain as best as I can.

The advocation of equality and the rejection of inequality can only exist within a prosporous society that is also a decadent one like the west is today.
Only in these societies do you even have to luxury of supporting these beliefs because said society is strong enough to outlive them and bend to its demands without collapsing.

In this, equality is only a temporary, naive and idealistic belief that will not stand the test of time like many other abstract en external beliefs that gain a foothold in our societies have, they are given credence but are repugnant to any self-actualized person.

When there is equality there is no communal, national and ethnic consciousness and secularisation of judaeo-christian values must always take place.

History has taught us that intellectual realists a.k.a myopic experts always look through the wrong side of the lens and are the only people arrogant enough to gamble our civilizations for the off change of being right.
the fight for equality is part of the religious belief that society is an ever moving progress to more liberty, more equality when history teaches us that it's a cemetary of peoples and societies who tought they could outsmart their civiliations or didn't want to practice the beliefs that build their civilizations and were replaced by civilizations that did.

Most people who actively support egalitarianism and equality admit that it's not possible, yet they still practice these beliefs, if you want a healthy society you need to reject the beliefs that make us weak and fragile.
>>
>>80695604
I agree with that anon's assessment of left vs right

I'm only a Trump supporter. That's it.
Climate change is happening. Its getting hotter in the summer here and forest fires are getting worse.
The lolocaust happened, but was nowhere near the 6 gorrillion the jews like to spout.
I don't give a fuck where Obongo was born. He's shit either way
>>
File: bde.png (264 KB, 680x863) Image search: [Google]
bde.png
264 KB, 680x863
>>80693278
>>
File: 1455519934148-0.jpg (143 KB, 1008x698) Image search: [Google]
1455519934148-0.jpg
143 KB, 1008x698
>>80696075
Oh don't get me wrong I love America's freedom, I just want you to understand nothing guarantees your freedom. You aren't equal to anyone either, nor is anyone equal to you.
If you want to be free you have to assert it yourself.
>>
>>80694561
The scond part of his sentence is perfectly correct

>>80694711
That's the most stupid argument on /pol/ .

That's make only some years tha the concurrence of "all" against all exist and it's a disaster before that when you were born you have a job, a wife, belief etc etc except for barbarian but they all finish by embrace civilization, because the concurence has been transfered from the individu to the state/tribe/nation.

Rome was the better place in his time, but 20% of the population was under welfare, big taxe andvery low level of liberty in comparaison with germanics peop!es by exemple.
Guess who we admkre
>>
>>80694579
>>80694349

No he doesn't, it's a strawman.
>>
>>80695954
Do you know where I can find his book "From third world to first"? Can't find it anywhere online.
>>
>>80695572

Inb4 St. Louis school study or Minneapolis adoption study.
>>
File: 1466600885618.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466600885618.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>80693278
>>
>>80696454
>nothing guarantees your freedom
man which of the two stupid sides do you belong to?
>>
>>80696053

Let me put it in another words. Both darwinism and marxism belives in progress for progress, and they focus mainly on society, conservatives belives in higer values, that do not change they care about individual, but they know that people live in society, liberals belives in personal freedom. I could go on and go on.
>>
>>80695718
>appeal to emotion each time a nigger is shot
Okay so a cop shoots an unarmed person.

Emotional response: he feared for his life.

Rational response: there's was no immediate threat to the cop's life and no reason to believe he wouldn't still be alive had he chose not to shoot the unarmed man.

Which of the reactions best appeal to you?

>.04% of the population wants to be a transnigger tigerkin and demand a new bathroom be made
I've never heard anybody make this claim. Since when are "facts and truth" equivalent to flat out strawmen and lies?

But let's say a tranny (born male) wants to use the women's bathroom.

Emotional response: he may rape my daughter.

Rational response: if he wanted to rape your daughter in the bathroom, how is societal norms going to be a more powerful deterrent societal views and laws against rape?

Which of the reactions best appeal to you?

Admit it, you couldn't solve an arithmetic problem without appealing to your underdeveloped emotion. That's why you're a rightwinger.
>>
The worst form of inequality is trying to make unequal things equal. If a man from over 2000 years ago can figure this shit out so will you eventually.
>>
>>80696589
If God was created by us, we would be able to understand it perfectly. Instead, you should put it in a similar category to mathematics, something weird that seems to be there and outside of our direct experience. Also, you can have God without the "good feels": that will depend on which religion you follow.
>>
File: 1456599639641.jpg (309 KB, 974x1238) Image search: [Google]
1456599639641.jpg
309 KB, 974x1238
>>
>>80693278
>Leftist here. The basis of my beliefs is equality.

Let's call on a universal text, which constitutes the fundament of the liberal Western belief system:

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

> Article 1.

> All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Equal in DIGNITY, not capacity, skill or IQ.

Leftists have stolen this axiom to mean that all people are equal in everything and should be made equal in everything, which is not what we agreed in this global social contract.
>>
>>80695572
not him but what you're basically saying is

>muh feelings

not an argument.
>>
File: 1456602976060.jpg (368 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [Google]
1456602976060.jpg
368 KB, 980x1154
>>
File: 1466932923562.jpg (187 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466932923562.jpg
187 KB, 640x640
>>80696589
>if you live in an unjust world
And if you live in a weak one that's too individualistic, socially egoistic, rejects aristocratic values and obsessively consumerist you will always have demographic decline and no national consciousness, those societies need to import people from nations that still have those values at an increasing speed until eventually they fight, fracture and cease to exist.
>>
File: TOPflag.png (108 KB, 1404x900) Image search: [Google]
TOPflag.png
108 KB, 1404x900
>>80693278
You need to understand that there are highs and lows in society, without these higher and lower people/classes, the world will not be able to function properly. Black people make up around a quarter of the USA, and they commit they manage to commit more crimes than whites somehow. Just look at Africa, they can't even survive without us, Ebola outbreaks, starvation, dictatorships, cannibalism, and disease.

The blacks are angry because they were slaves? I don't know why they are so upset, twice as more whites we're enslaved by Muslims, then blacks enslaved by whites. And even today African tribes still go along with slavery.

If you're white and a liberal, then there is literally no point to you being here. Blacks do not care about you, do you know now the word "cracker" is no longer considered racist? Why? Because we weren't the ones enslaved. Which makes no sense, it is literally a racist term. I once tried debating with some BLM supporters, they called me a cracker and simply refused to have an open mind.

Use logic and your brain, not your "feelings".
>>
>>80696781
>which side do I belong to
Neither, I'm just asking questions that should be asked and saying things that I think should be mentioned.
>>
File: 1456599472912.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2268) Image search: [Google]
1456599472912.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2268
>>
>>80696589
>If you live in an unjust world
Why would you pretend we live in anything but an unjust world?
Why strive for what is just when the just will always be unreachable?
>>
>>80693278
Serious question

What do you mean by equality? What is equality?
>>
File: 1456748039159.jpg (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456748039159.jpg
1 MB, 3000x3000
>>
>>80697040
Based Jew, Israel our greatest ally.
>>
>>80693278
What does equality actually mean to you in practice? give me some examples OP
>>
I want everyone to be treated equally, not everyone achieving the same result
>>
File: 1457216213185.jpg (96 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
1457216213185.jpg
96 KB, 460x600
>>80697126
>>
Equality is a myth, skullfuck.
>>
File: 66034882.jpg (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
66034882.jpg
93 KB, 400x400
>>80693278
>>
>>80697003
>they manage to commit more crimes than whites somehow
literally false. Whites commit the majority of all groups of crimes (especially violent crimes!) in the US with the exceptions of robbery and illegal gambling, which you'll note are both connected to trying to get more money. I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that white people have systematically kept black people statistically the poorest ethnic group in the nation for hundreds of years.
>>
>>80693278
Equality doesn't exist. Even two brothers of the same family aren't equal, so, can you imagine all 7 billion people who are so far being equal?
laughable ideology, laughable.
Science doesn't agree at all with your child tier beliefs. They agree with mines however.
>>
File: i can be a memeing faggot too.jpg (95 KB, 450x364) Image search: [Google]
i can be a memeing faggot too.jpg
95 KB, 450x364
>>80697255
>>
>>80693278
Redpilled are groundet in realety.

You libtards cant comprehand that equalety is a joke. Unrealstic. Unacivebel.

In realety you acept diversety and you use it to best effect.
>>
>>80695788
Yes they are. Tougth luck. You born a cripel your not equal to some one healthy.

Deal with it.
>>
>>80696589
>I am an incredibly advanced biological organism that "evolved" from a rock over a seemingly long measure of time that came into being from a universe that came from nothing and natural laws which also came from nothing. Don't try and trick me with your empty delusions of purpose, duty, faith, and integrity.
Good goy now get back into your cuck shed

>pure Frankfurt school soft science and no chemicals required!
You just said you only care about the feels good. Happiness is only a chemical. So why not od on drugs?
>>
>>80697450
>>80697441
>>80697255
>>80697234

But all these guy thinks liberty is a real thing perfectly fine.
Muh liberty
Muh usa
>>
>>80696390
Good luck cramming this through the thick skulls of todays college kids.
>>
File: 025Pikachu_XY_anime_3.png (52 KB, 374x333) Image search: [Google]
025Pikachu_XY_anime_3.png
52 KB, 374x333
>>80697205
>what is a subspecies
>shitposting on an israeli IP, probably to ban evade

I would attempt to impregnate all four and I have a reasonable expectation of success with at least two.
>>
File: 1466239768308.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466239768308.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
>>80697299
I'm not confusing /pol/ for the truth, this has happened with every sociey that ever implemented similar beliefs.
>>
>>80693278
No one is born equal. Even a libtard knows we're all born different.
>>
>>80697642
https://youtu.be/SQz3HBZEUEQ
God bless
>>
>>80693278
the only time you're equal is when you're facing each other down the barrel of a loaded gun
>>
>>80693278

Reality
>>
>>80697299
>society seems to be going pretty well desu :3
No
Stop right fucking there antifag
Tell me, between 2014-2016 how many happenings have there been so far?
Now compare that to the 00s
Society isn't good right now, it's actually the fucking opposite
We've reached an age where conservatives are the ones to protect faggots like you
Where liberals are becoming increasingly authoritarian and down-right retarded
Where people become americanized over nothing and give up their identity to be something Cyrenaic, consumerist, stupid and self-destructing
People here have given up on the values of human nature and have opted for ez lives full of sex, drugs n rock n roll, and if they can't do all that? Just jack off to cartoon girls on a screen and waste their life away while being a burden on society, and still being allowed to vote

But all in all, nice bait
>>
>>80697040
By this picture english are demi humans who only move stones around
>>
File: 1457182113962.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1457182113962.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2560
>>80697763
what makes you think I'm not an israeli?
can't you be a jew and a realist?

niggers are fucking apes
>>
>>80697925
That's literally not what I'm saying Greece, soc
>>
>>80697541
God wouldn't be that evil. God made all races equal. do you really believe that God created one race to be better than any other ? then why did he created blacks and asians ? just to be humiliated and mocked ?
>>
i'm not even leftist but i see nothing wrong with multiculturalism. i mean, i hate seeing WMAF couples but that doesn't make me see any races as above or below me.
>>
File: 1433095569068.jpg (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1433095569068.jpg
58 KB, 540x960
>>80698240
>only thing that matters is enjoying ourselves
This is why you fail, you have no discipline, you have no reservation and you have no agency.
If you were any worse you'd sooner masturbate to death.
>>
>>80693278
My beliefs are better because I judge them on evidence. People aren't equal, stereotyping is a necessary evil, and Diversity is our Strength is a conceited notion of Divided we Stand, the point of enforced multiculturalism being because the enforcers know that the proper adage is the true one.

There is no evidence that backs up your way of thinking. You don't just have a belief system, you have an entire religion. Your promised land is your "multicultural paradise" where everyone lives in harmony, your Second Coming is that magical day that will never come, where everyone suddenly "learns to be tolerant", your "heathens" are "bigots", Your martyrs are violent thugs and despicable people, your Religion is as hypocritical as the rest, focusing more on race than any other party has ever been, being the Party of Tolerance in the same way Muslims are the Religion of Peace. Your priests are snake oil salesmen and they preach a message of state reliance, absolving you of personal responsibility so that you don't have to bear the blame for the horrible person that you've become.

There's no point in trying to debate you because you don't rely on objective fact but a fairy tale that has been drilled into your head that questioning it makes you feel uneasy. You are the bible bashers, you are the close minded shitbricks responsible for holding back human accomplishment throughout time. And I have to thank you for it. Because a legion of dogma indoctrinated dimwits shouting "BIGOT" at every argument like it constituted a counter argument has made me a much better man, because I've learned to back up every fucking point I make twice over. And I'm happy you find joy in your little Cult of Multiculturalism because it will bring you everything you deserve and nothing you asked for.
>>
>>
File: 1467701734495.jpg (57 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1467701734495.jpg
57 KB, 540x720
>>80693278
Reality.
>>
>>80698725
I hate taggers. I have to paint over it otherwise the city charges me.
Spics spray our building every 4 weeks on Saturday nights.
Literal subhuman, welfare rats ruining the beautiful city to turn it into the 3rd world shithole they came from.
>>
>>80698806
You're such a faggot Ralph, actually kill yourself.
>>
File: 1408815516435.jpg (552 KB, 1572x1774) Image search: [Google]
1408815516435.jpg
552 KB, 1572x1774
>>80698806
Cool meme, here's one of mine.
Life is more than enjoyment, it's pain, stress, and near endless trial.
If you want to become a semblance of a good person you have to embrace these things and work hard so you can enjoy the spoils later.
Chasing a dopamine rushes is no way to live, you're no better than a child, which is why you fail.
You're globalist pipe dream isn't even worth addressing by the way, it's an extravagant childish hair brained scheme that won't go anywhere.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-19-43-07.png (171 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-19-43-07.png
171 KB, 720x1280
>>80693278
>>
>>80698240
>one culture, under one government, and simply enjoy their lives
Even in your globalist utopia, that can never happen, because people are inherently different and people find differences in others too easily for that to happen, a one world government is NEVER going to happen
>only thing that matters is enjoying ourselves
That's a very selfish thing to believe in, especially since you want a society of unified peoples
Through collective selfishness (which is what you're proposing) societies cannot function
>and finding people with similar interests
>which is the TRUE UNIFICATION
>The entire world should be under one culture, under one government
Based on what you just said, that simply can't happen
If the basis of a state does not a exist, and something to unify that state (like an idea, a nationality, a figurehead etc etc)
>artificial shit like nation
It goes like this, family ---> tribe ----> village ----> city ---->(sometimes) city-states ----> union of cities and other settlements under a government (nation)
So technically, you consider family as something artificial and shit, right?
>religion
Religion is basically a form of philosophy, but with (a) figurehead(s), so are you considering philosophy useless artificial shit? Because philosophy was about "enjoying" oneself, though it almost never stooped down to your level
>culture
It's the unifying force of a similar people which is usually linguistic, traditional, racial, religious, ideological, geographical etc etc
You can't have the same culture as a Samoan or a Bantu negro, or a Tibetan person, that's because their uprbringings are different, their language is different, their way of life is different, the way they think is different, the geographic location in which they live is different, everything about them is different
>>
>>80699117
He sounds like some pedantic neu-male who seeks attention for his infantile world views.
If you actually know this person I'm deeply sorry.
>>
>>80699573
I don't know him in real life but he is a pretty prolific 4chan poster to the point where on a number of boards people will literally not respond to his posts. Could be an impersonator though.
>>
>>80699227
The enjoyment is what makes those things worth enduring. I mean, shit, I haven't worked in years, and my life is little more than lurking, WoW, and a drunken charlie sheen olympics every weekend. I don't really think there's much more to life, and I'm pretty okay with that
>>
File: 1Nr3ov8.jpg (83 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1Nr3ov8.jpg
83 KB, 500x458
>>80699227

>svoboda
pic related
>>
File: 1393017978770.jpg (63 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1393017978770.jpg
63 KB, 680x510
>>80699543
lol you don't seem to be taking this very seriously, someone as immature as you doesn't have to I guess.
I was young like you at some point, you'll grow out of it with time.
>>
>>80693278
Inequality and hierarchy.
The capable ought to lead, and the incapable ought to follow.
whether this be through personal prerogative (libertarianism) or systemic control (authoritarianism), the result is the same.
Everyone has a place.
Everyone is in their place.
No one is treated above or below their place.
Your quality of life is determined directly by your actions and ability, not by the sins or salvations of your ancestors.
>>
>>80699666
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look to ignore him next time.
Hell even his impersonator seems to be trash.
>>
>>80699701
Is he the same guy that got caught fucking niggers?
>>
>>80698474
Have you read book of Job? Just because one has much does not make him good and just because one is less does not make him bad. Every man faces his own trials.
>>
>>80693605
literally the opposite of redpill
>>
File: 7bf4de.png (336 KB, 324x398) Image search: [Google]
7bf4de.png
336 KB, 324x398
>>80699862
ok
>>
>>80694327
this
>>
>>80699666
wtf dude those trips
>>
File: 1377919503218.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1377919503218.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
>>80699862
you have my condolences.
>>
>>80699824
By this darwinian logic, everything is redpill
>>
>>80699853
well that's not what whites want to believe
>>
File: 1468298867339.jpg (812 KB, 1136x2200) Image search: [Google]
1468298867339.jpg
812 KB, 1136x2200
>>80694423
These dindus got to go
>>
>>80700043
I should report you for avatarfagging :^)
>>
>only way to truly unify people is under common interests and likes
You can't unify people on whether or not they like Football for example
That's simply down-right retarded since interests are intertwined, not aligned and basically a shitfest if you want to unify a people with
Whereas culture, religion, language, nationality is pretty straightforward, you either are or aren't
>or my parents
Shame on you
The ones currently feeding you NEETbux with a shovel and you slander them so
>i give a shit about my friends and poeople i like spending time together that can be on the other side of the world
Will those friends of yours support you financially if you have any issues?
Will those friends rush to your aid and protect you?
Will those friends die, so that your dream of a "worldwide nation of friends and sunshine and rainbows" can exist without threat?
Will those friends even care if you have a critical illness and might die, just because you play DOTA with them?

No, most likely not

>>80700262
Who paid for all of that?
Let me guess...
>>
>>80700262
>so much food and snacks
Fucking fatso
Now I understand why you want to be such a feelgood parasite hippy
>>
>>80693278

reality and how to use it in order to succeed.
fuck you btw. equality idealism is great in concept but crumbles to dust once the differences among people raise their ugly head and lead to trouble.
>>
>>80697307
>libtard meme
I'm pretty sure most white people are just trying to live their lives and don't give enough of a shit about black people to try to oppress them.
>>
>>80693377
>in what way, biologically, is any human equal?

in death, for example. didn't some famous writer say that? I think so.
>>
>>80700262
Is that YGO Binder full?
also
> Not putting your good cards in the front
>>
>>80693278
>Leftist here
that's where i stopped reading, fuckoff back to plebbit you moronic cunt.
>>
File: 1457608551268.jpg (107 KB, 551x658) Image search: [Google]
1457608551268.jpg
107 KB, 551x658
>>80700262

Kid, you should lay down on them carbs and sugar
>>
>>80698474
God doesn't care about us you retard. Do you have any idea how big the universe is? Of course you don't, nobody does.
>>
File: 1457916179272.jpg (52 KB, 456x474) Image search: [Google]
1457916179272.jpg
52 KB, 456x474
>>80700262

>Five packs of napkins on the left

Logic dictates that you are right handed
>>
>>80693278

Inequality

>What makes your basis any better than mine?

Because it's true.
>>
File: 1456487100347.jpg (17 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
1456487100347.jpg
17 KB, 342x192
>>80700767

...Does mommy know you browse pol?
>>
>>80700767
cool knife. now let's see your fedora, leather trenchcoat and katana collection. nothing personell, just asking.
>>
>>80695572
>If a black child was raised in Germany his whole life, he is no different to the White kid raised in Germany. Compare him to a chicagoan and then you realize that culture is the problem, not identity.

lmao this retard honestly believes "nurture over nature"

retard
>>
>>80700558
>implying your parents aren't social workers with good enough pensions to feed your fat ass until they eventually die and you shrivel to poverty
>liking footbal does unite a group of people, friends and makes them closer
Not to the point of creating nations
But then again it does cause fanaticism and in turn, violence, so you should be against that too, right?
Technically, anything that unifies a certain people causes fanaticism, technically you should also be against anything that might unify someone
>>online friends arent real meme
Sure, if you have interacted with for more than 5 years, have interacted in various ways other than a fucking videogame and actually have enough trust with eachother to share information and share a social bond with eachother, then you can call him/her a friend
But a lonely fatso like you probably considers a DOTA clan, or someone who lazily sent you a :) and a game invite, just so that he has someone else to play with, a friend

>oh god
There you go, going against your own rhetoric

>And like i said, you want good stuff, you work, that is how ;^)
but that goes against your "muhh life is all about enjoying" logic

>>He doesnt like being cuddly
>he doesn't like living over 40
>>
>>80701347
>internet_arguments_won.jpg
>>
>>80693278
>Leftist here. The basis of my beliefs is equality. What's the basis of "redpilled" beliefs? What makes your basis any better than mine?

The basis of red pill beliefs is truth. The red pill represents uncomfortable truths in contrast to blue pill which is accepting comfortable lies

The truth of the matter is that people aren't equal and so equality isn't possible. Equality is an ideological belief, it does not exist nor does it function well in reality.
>>
>>80693278
I believe the same thing. I just don't think it should be legislated.
>>
File: 1455653061918.jpg (89 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1455653061918.jpg
89 KB, 621x621
>>80699217
>>80700262
>>80700558
>>80700692
>>80700767
>>80701212

what the fuck are you doing in /pol/
>>
>>80697307
2/10
>>
File: 1421318950687.png (105 KB, 360x230) Image search: [Google]
1421318950687.png
105 KB, 360x230
>>80698589
>>
File: d2898.jpg (50 KB, 592x496) Image search: [Google]
d2898.jpg
50 KB, 592x496
>>80700558
Weren't you that guy in the WoW thread the other day?
>>
File: d2897.png (104 KB, 263x1023) Image search: [Google]
d2897.png
104 KB, 263x1023
>>80701947
Oh well hello then.
>>
>>80696589
>control my nature
Literally impossible. You aren't self-aware, you're just aware of other people's failings while being arrogant enough to think you don't have the same
>>
>>80701814
Post nudes right now or I'm going to have my greek friends murder you.
>>
If you believe everyone is equal (which they're not), how come is it fair that blacks get scholarships just for their race? That they get a free pass at having prejudices against other races?

How come are only white people shunned for having a racial identity? How come is it unnaceptable for there to be a white ethnic homeland?
>>
>>80693278
Equality has never existed in nature. Not even being edgy, but there's nothing in this universe that isn't subjected to chance, so the most equal playing field we as limited creatures can obtain is competition between each other. Your idea of equality isn't a level playing field, it's a jail where everyone has the same cell, same decorations, and same 3 meals.
>>
>>80693278
>leftist here
Stopped reading there
>>
>>80693278
The basis of my beliefs are the desire to ensure the survival and prosperity of my people, no matter what it takes. Non Finns and their problems are utterly irrelevant to me. Survival and prosperity of my kin and our nation is all that matters, and if ensuring that means that countless non Finns must suffer, then so be it.
>>
File: tlj.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
tlj.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>80693278

What is your definition of "equality" and why do you think this must be realized?
>>
>>80693605
i like how this is incredibly accurate and these people are too stupid to get it.
>>
>>80693278
>>80702636
Forgot to add this:
The whole basis of the question in op is flawed. It doesn't matter what ideology is intellectually superior. What matters is which ideology helps the people and culture believing in it survive and prosper.
Believing in "equality" sure as hell doesn't do that. See Sweden.
>>
>>80693278
>The basis of my beliefs is equality.

Kind of like Stalin then, who ended up killing more people than Hitler?
>>
>>80693278
Survival.
>>
>>80702353
It's also very reasonable to expect that even from a practical point of view, forced equality would plausibly be worse than being at the bottom of capitalistic society.

Freedom breeds competition and that breeds advancement with technology and science, those things increase the quality of life.

It's why in a country like the UK, the poor have houses which have central heating, clean running water, gas/electricity and internet. Entertainment, telecommunications, access to a world of knowledge via the internet, safety of society (fire dept, police dept) as well safety provided by the military, free health care provided by the NHS etc, etc.

Where as in a forced "equal" society, if people are robbed of their assets to share between everyone else, there's no drive to improve because why put more effort in than the average when it will just go to everyone else. Such a society will never have any of these things and the people who are the poorest in a capitalistic society would be worse off.

Given those options it's rational to prefer be poor in a rich society than equal in a poor society. Unfortunately poor people are also stupid people so actually rationalizing this with them is nearly impossible.
>>
>>80693605
Bay depts
>>
>>80696242
Actually I made this thread as bait to see what led people to /pol/ -esque views. What I was looking for was someone to mention natural selection.
>>
File: 1467657666431.jpg (596 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1467657666431.jpg
596 KB, 1000x750
>>80693278
>>
>>80698474
Hahah dumbass your whole race came from a fart
>>
>>80693278
Equality is a myth.
>>
>>80698309
>on /pol/
>Jewish
>not advocating for the mixing of the races

Come on now.
>>
>>80703255
indeed, people are different, some are better and some or worse, there is no equality among people, if we try to aid those who need help them they are getting special treatment and not equal treatment

in theory the most equal we can be is to realize there is no equality in this world and thats how it should be
>>
My foundation is the exact opposite.

Equality is a social construct, hierarchies form naturally.
>>
>>80703365
I honestly don't see why it's so hard to understand. It'd be awesome for sure for everyone to be equal but it's practically impossible. You're always gonna have poor people. Always gonna have slavery. It's a pipe dream.
>>
>>80694590
If I floored my car into a solid brick wall I am sure the wall is mighter because the last car I saw hit something that fast got crushed like a can.

If I wrestle a bear I bet I'm going to lose.

Not everything or everyone is black and white but some things are common knowledge.
>>
>>80693278
A fundamental part of my beliefs is also equality. Equal treatment under the law. As a leftist, you reject this.
>>
>>80696184
Yeah I really wanted to get into a good school or place to work until I realized they are just going to pick whatever they feel like.

Oh wait I'm not a nigger I can actually apply myself and not play victim because I don't have that luxury.
>>
>>80698474
God hates us all
>>
Stability. A society, any society, must first and foremost be able to resist external and internal threats. No matter how free or equal it is, it's all for nothing if the entire structure can collapse at any moment. This principle is compatible with a reasonable (not unlimited) measure of freedom, but not at all with equality.
>>
>>80693278
You base your opinion on feelings
It's a fact all races aren't equal, it's a fact both genders aren't equal and it's a fact all people aren't equal
>>
>>80693278
Because it's an unnatural belief system. I know I know; "Appeal to nature fallacy". .

Just what is society though?
I mean, ever since I was little, I ate cow yet petted dog; to me, that is a moral that is culturally influenced; ergo, morality is a societal norm, like language. If society is the progenitor of language and morality, then how do we answer the question of "Who determines morals". And, like any Social justice warrior would say (And I'd agree with any day), is that white people have structural power and influence on society. If the only way to achieve an egalitarian society is to dismantle white privilege, then it proves my point that the white power structure is what controls the morals of society. Your belief in egalitarianism is founded on idealistic dogma, not in actual fact.

It's like this:
Imagine you're part of a lion pride; there is a social hierarchy that you must respect or you're considered "evil". If you think it's immoral to kill a hyena because you believe in lion-hyena equality, then you're basically basing your morality on an assumption that a hyena-lion society is the best; but because you live in a lion hierarchy, your morals are based on mere speculation, not even theoretical, just idealistic. If you are a social justice warrior and try to dismantle the lion's social structure, that would make you immoral by current standards; your sense of social justice, in otherwords, is only justifiable if your idealistic utopia could work. But because you're fighting for your idealistic worldview, not for any current moral justification, that LITERALLY makes you like Hitler, that you abandon real morality for idealism, and it's dangerous.
>>
>>80693278
Freedom
>>
>>80693278
>The basis of my beliefs is equality
There is not such thing in the nature as "equality", all people are different and deserve different things. Pedophiles/serial killers are not equal to normal people for example.
>>
>>80694355
You just described every non-Australian mammal.
>>
File: 1467025886556.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1467025886556.png
218 KB, 592x385
>>80704491
>>
>>80703500
Get out of my country if you don't believe in the things my country stands for.

That is the long and fucking short of it.
>>
File: fleurdelis.jpg (17 KB, 236x361) Image search: [Google]
fleurdelis.jpg
17 KB, 236x361
Freedom and equality are the golden calves of the new left who have made a pact with the financial elites so that they will tolerate capitalism so long as they have the freedom to go to a gay disco.

A healthy society is grounded in duty, honor and faith. The only equality that can be expected is the equal application of the law to every individual. Such equality has always existed in well ordered monarchies and empires.
>>
>>80695238

Typical leftist. You can't come up with valid reason why we shouldn't associate along lines of shared culture and history so you fall back on 'Durrr //pol/ a dumb'. This is why you people lose. You might not like the ideas we propose but at least they are tangible. This is evidenced by the support of Trump and Brexit. And while both Trump and Brexit are doomed to fail, this is only through libtard and neolib manipulations. Our momentum is growing, while you people are more fractured and worthless than ever before.
>>
File: dog.png (463 KB, 499x402) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
463 KB, 499x402
>>80704573
dogs can come out of a woman's uterus?

Hot damn I've got to start filming more beast porn.
>>
>>80693278
You believe in equality and just accept that as truth. We believe in questioning beliefs and finding the actual truth without assumptions.

Tell me why do you believe in equality when you've never interrogated its veracity?
>>
>>80702219

White """""""people""""""" aren't human
>>
>>80693377
>in what way, biologically, is any human equal?
nice straw man
>>
>>80693278
1. A red-pilled person realises that equality is a nice fairytale, and that in reality we are all dealt a different hand in life, and that some people are just better than you in all measurable standards, while some are worse. Part of being red-pilled is in accepting this fact, and in playing your hand to its best nonetheless, instead of crying about how unfair the world/the system/whatever is.

2. It is better because it is based on reality, rather than wishful thinking.
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (741 KB, 1681x2335) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
741 KB, 1681x2335
>>80704770
We're Gods, Angels
>>
>>80704747
Yeah I fucked up.

But as soon as artificial wombs are perfected, you know the next step is going to be cross-birth fetishists.
>>
File: 1462214522933.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1462214522933.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>80704895
>Someone somewhere is actually saying this unironically
>>
File: Electric Gohan.gif (855 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Electric Gohan.gif
855 KB, 500x500
>>80705016
>Saying
>>
File: 1465417216416.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1465417216416.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>80705081
>>
>>80693278
your belief does not work in reality. Look at USA where black commit the most crimes

Look at Europe where sand nigger commit a shit tone of crime and do terror attacks
>>
>>80705117
nise veborah guy
>>
>>80698717
Beautiful post.
>>
>>80705117
Try choosing a more accurate reaction image for yourself
>>
>>80698717
i could not say it better
>>
>>80698717
I'll try fwding this to my dad but I literally exhausted all my efforts and showed him Kevin MacDonald and he called him racist and sexist.
I gave it my all though and I think he might try seeing it from my way hopefully.
He's disappointed I won't hang out with any other races, because I don't fucking want to that's why DAD
>>
>>80693278
Equality is fucking stupid, not everyone is entitled to the same.
Equity is the right thing. You get what you work hard for.
>>
>>80694162
>>80695095
>>80695954
>>80694704
All of these.
>>
>>80693278

Equality exists as long as everybody believes that everybody are equal
When one group doesn't believes in equality, that group can freely expand onto others, using those who believe in equality

There are no equality when people think that somebody should be compensated for the past, because you have to judge and there is no option to make it right
You have to judge which things should be compensated and which don't
Somebody will gain on this and somebody will loose, because you won't take everything into account
You are the judge on when to stop this help
It promotes begging for hand-outs, use emotions to gain high ground to get pity and things out of "judges"
>>
File: 1468194472114.gif (930 KB, 400x180) Image search: [Google]
1468194472114.gif
930 KB, 400x180
>>80693278
>the government can have guns
>we cannot

Equality according to leftists.
>>
File: Golden_Dawn.png (366 KB, 685x380) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Dawn.png
366 KB, 685x380
>>80704833

You know it's true lad. And it is largely because the left is so ineffectual. Jesus christ you literally had a global financial collapse and you STILL didn't get your revolution. Time to wake up and smell the coffee my indenbted friend. 'Winning' debates by using the state to shut down the opposition (censorship) only increases the ferocity of the backlash when it hits.
>>
>>80706191
Why is this so fucking funny?
>>
>>80693278
Reality
>>
>>80697205
It's not because you don't understand phylogenetics and the definition of species based on the ability to produce offspring that "science cannot be trusted". HURR DURR I DONT GET IT SO THEYRE WRONG

Dogs form a single species and are very different between races. You have the right idea but ironically you're too moronic to understand why.
>>
>>80694787
I believe that the reason women and minorities don't go into STEM fields is because of SJW like culture. Prime example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtMWvJiFR9E
>>
>>80693278
they just want christian version of sharia implimented everywhere, at least you can laught at them when they yell 'freedom' while doing it
>>
>>80695398
yeah yeah yeah, everyone in the lest if a retarded sjw, keep strawmaning, mr monogloid
>>
I don't get why leftistfags think advocating for something resembling patriarchy or authoritarianism is Islam. All civilizations since the beginning of time for humans were based on patriarchy. Authoritarianism isn't totalitarianism. A return to tradition would be the opposite of Islam.

It's the same type of Sargon of Akkad reddit faggots who jerk themselves off and tip their fedora feeling intellectual when they say the horseshoe fallacy is correct because "both have beliefs...which restrict me!". If your ideology is based on such a broad, bland and unreasonable paradigm such as freedom vs not freedom and not good responsibility vs negative choices then you're a retard. Especially in the socio-political environment that we live in right now. Freedom and equality was at least a feasible idea when we had only tolerant European people in our civilization.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.