[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Visit Brunei Darussalam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: Brunei.jpg (42 KB, 550x433) Image search: [Google]
Brunei.jpg
42 KB, 550x433
Would you visit my country, /pol/?
It is peaceful and beautiful country
The land of unexpected treasures :)

If no, tell me why :(
>>
i'd probably get lashed or some shit
>>
>>80692068
That looks like a fucking paki temple. Fuck that.
>>
The only thing I need from you is that flag heading your post.
>>
>>80692068
Because you're the ONLY SE Asian country that has adopted Sharia law. Sad!
>>
>>80692068
is crack legal there?
>>
>>80692068
thanks for da flag my nigga, we wuz kangs and sheiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>80692068
Because I like to get drunk when I travel.
>>
>>80692068

How long till yall stop bieng heathens?
>>
>>80692110
Not unless you get yourself caught :)

>>80692362
True but the Sharia law is not fully implemented yet because our government are slow and inept.

>>80692374
Nopes, drugs are illegal here. But security here isnt so tight so u can hide it up your ass when u get here.

>>80692454
However, alcohol is not banned here, as long you don't share it with other muslims or start a bar or something. But they're not widely sold here.

>>80692310
>>80692425
You're welcome
>>
File: ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg (101 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
ButtSechs4ALLAH!.jpg
101 KB, 456x750
>>80692068
Because Bill Clinton and Jeffrey (((E[stein))) stop off there to fuck children with your Sultan.

Muslim nations suck unless you are a wealthy pedophile.

Why would I go there to look at women walking around in tents that I can't even chat up without converting to Islam and paying their relatives a fucking dowry first?

No booze either outside of my hotel?!?!
Sounds like a shit vacation if you ask me!

Almost forgot... Fuck Islam, Pedo-prophet Muhammad and Allah as well.
>>
>>80692068
>Islamic shithole

Nope.
>>
File: 1468202099263.png (180 KB, 1390x1380) Image search: [Google]
1468202099263.png
180 KB, 1390x1380
Yes. I plan on doing a lot of travelling.
But I probably won't go to any Muslim countries until tensions are a lot lower
>>
>>80692068
Arent you guys Muslim? Like the Philippines?
>>
>>80692584
I'm a former Muslim turn agnostic.
Tho apostasy is punishable by death.

>>80693055
Whoa there.... you can at least enjoy our peaceful environment?
No niggers here at least.

>>80693207
Being an islamic country means there's less fags here. Even one of our prince gave up his faggot ways

>>80693238
The Muslims here are not as radical compared to our neighboring cuntries.

>>80693304
Philippines seems like a christian country compared to us.
>>
Hey! I know your country! I always invade you first on Victoria 2!
>>
>>80693729
But why? :C
>>
Been a dream to visit since I was a kid, sadly, I am poor.
>>
>>80693304
Philippines is catholic you idiot.
>>
this country is a boring shithole.

also
>no blacks
you fucking liar
>>
>>80697898
SHUSH YOU! Kalings doesn't count!
>>
>wanting to go to a Islamic country
Not intill every single shitty mosque with that fucking ear raping "call to prayer" is fucking DESTROYED
>>
>>80698007
no seriously you're blind if youve never seen a black here. i hardly ever go out and i still see them around.

the sultan is a bro but the country is a boring heavily restricted islamic shithole. nothing special here at all so unless you really have to have brown asian hijab pussy avoid it at all fucking costs
>>
>>80692068
I want to know why your country isn't a part of indonesia or malaysia? was brunei just never colonized or something

spoonfeed me plox
>>
>>80692068

I've been there. It's run by an Islamist asshole/dictator. As much fun as Saudi Arabia (and I've been there too). Would not go back.
>>
>>80698477
Just joshing wit you, but I hafta say they're rare or almost non-existent here in KB.

and fyi, I prefer the chinese girls around here
>>
>>80698558
brunei was all of borneo but then james brooke fucked it all up and now its all fucking malaysia
look him up
>>
>>80698558
Was about to answer this question,
this guy gets it >>80699094

>>80698652
Have u even met our Sultan? He's nice
>>
>>80699009
>prefers chinese girls
then why live in brunei?
youre in kb so im guessing youre an oilfag or an english teacher
>>
>>80699222
Nope, just a poor neet who happens to lurks around the local Chinese school a lot.

Too bad I'm not qualified to be a teacher in there.
>>
>>80699401
>neet
and heres the other redflag about brunei. if you arent an overeducated cuckademic you wont get a job. especially not if you came from a white country. good thing my wife does all the work and i just fuck around online because immigration here is mental and if youre white forget about being anything but an english teacher.

im leaving as soon as i can afford to move my family out
>>
it might be fun to visit and ride my bike around but otoh it's pretty out of the way. maybe I could stop by on the way to vietnam or cambodia or wherever my fucking job takes me next
>>
If I was rich I would Brunei Bro. I'd shoot guns and drive rad cars all day. Eat some nice food and bed a Virgin.
>>
>>80699852
Well good luck with that.
Btw I'm just a local who only got an ND in Computers

>>80700180
I almost always see bikers on the road when I drive to the capital, so I guess its good for ya.

>>80700264
Yeah, food here is nice.
Try our Nasi Katok :3
>>
>>80700264
>guns
whoa whoa there adolf we got none of those here.
>cars
whoa there adolf if you step on the gas too hard you hit malaysia
>food
whoa there adolf unless you like fruits theres nothing but oily fattening garbage and people overglorifying american fast food chains.
> virgins
theyre virgins for a reason. brunei is full of obese brown girls and dumpy chinese skellies. plus you have to convert to islam. oh wait youre german youre already muslim arent you.
>>
>>80692068
No. Islam.
>>
>>80692068
>french foreign affairs advising us to be wary of terrorism and kidnapping in the Borneo jungle
Yeah I think i'll pass
>>
Brunei=browneye. (Slang for bumhole)
>>
>>80700769
Don't go wander into the jungles then :^)
>>
>>80700915
So what should i see then, there is nothing else in that shit island except muslims, and I've got enough of them at home
>>
>>80701047
theres nothing worth seeing unless you want to try and visit the palace for sightseeing reasons. i doubt our many elaborate mosques are of any interest.
>>
>>80701047
The beaches, the monuments, the riversides.
There is a park, sort of, where u can trek through the jungle as long you follow the safe path.
>>
>>80692068
>Peaceful
>Muslim country

Pick one, your state religion is insane.
You can go fuck yourself and stuff your crappy nation where the sun dont shine.
>>
>>80701378
he asked for interesting shit you mong. face the facts this fucking place isnt worth shilling for.
do yourself a favour and avoid this country
>>
>>80692068
Sure, but what is there to do? Is it affordable? I am not wealthy.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>80701555
theres fuck all to do unless you have a huge hard on for jungle sightseeing.
>>80701430
youre wrong about this one. brunei is pretty peaceful. quite boring really
>>
>>80692068
I shared a house with two bruneians, one of them was clearly deranged and took this allaagbar shit seriously and cut us all off when we brought a partner over to the house, but expected us to be ok when she brought over her family lmaO
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.