[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ar/ - Who would you - personally - choose as a representative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: altright.png (19 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
altright.png
19 KB, 1000x563
Let's choose a leader, /pol/.

http://poal.me/a0d4jw
>>
by the way, you can add your own answer and let people vote on it
>>
If Andrew Anglin started talking about false flags and stopped shilling then I'd be down for him and David duke to run shit
>>
Leaders are so 1930'

Kill yourself shill
>>
>>80690757
Yeah why isn't sperglin at least a choice?
>>
>conservatives can't even be conservatives anymore
>all this alt-right bullshit

normie right neocons need to step the fuck down

they're the true alt-right

we're normal conservatives who actually care about the fucking country, and not sucking israel or democrat dicks all day
>>
>>80692748
Then you're not real conservatives.
>>
Jared Taylor is the only correct answer.

Anglin's just a fag, tbqh.
>>
>>80690566
Vox Day is more eloquent and well-read than any of the snow niggers you fawn over.

Weird that he would even be a part of the alt right.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-22-01-18.png (218 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-22-01-18.png
218 KB, 540x960
My votes in guise
>>
File: 1439358190899.jpg (119 KB, 727x591) Image search: [Google]
1439358190899.jpg
119 KB, 727x591
>>80692862

I like Vox Day, but I don't see what would push him ahead of Taylor.
>>
>>80692862
"Alt-right leaders" like Gavin and Milo are followers. VD doesn't lead, he FORMS the alt-right. But not as much as Viewers Like You.
>>
>alt right
Can we stop this meme yet?
>>
Fuck off with your nu-politics, Reeeee. Whenever I'm near a German I'm terrified I might contract Cück
>>
barely anyone listed is part of the alt right. save this for the trs forums, fags. if you're not on there you're not part of it, either.
>>
>>80692821
>Then you're not real conservatives.

go to bed jeb
>>
>>80690566

Milo Yiannopolis
>>
File: 1466558407970.png (354 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1466558407970.png
354 KB, 622x622
>>80690566
>>
>alt-right
Hide and sage
>>
Why are there more votes for duke than jared taylor? I just learned who taylor was a few days ago. Dont know too much about duke though. Anyone care to enlighten me?
>>
I think Milo is a good strategic option to get the ball rolling, then hand it over to Jared Taylor.
They'll be so up their own ass with alt-right views by the time a real man is leading them, they'll no longer care about their past life
>>
>>80693678

Former KKK member. Used primarily to discredit more reputable individuals by the media.
>>
>>80693770

I only said Milo to trigger people.

I am not alt-right, but a libertarian.
>>
>>80690566
>Anthony Cumia
You're alright
>>
This is fucking stupid, the Alt-Right is a decentralized network of people with barely related political beliefs, and even if it did it'd be Richard Spencer who isn't even on there.
>>
Milo is ethnically Jewish. All of you goys are being played. Just accept the fact that Jews are the chosen people!
>>
>>80690566
Germans and leaders! disgust.jpg
alt-right? That's like that flamer Milo, ja? Maybe you should follow him? Is he some body you could get behind?
>>
Also, David Duke's name is DAVID. You Amerifats fall for anything it's shameful
>>
>>80693886
>Used primarily to discredit more reputable individuals by the media.
what do you mean? People would say something correct and theyd go "WHO ARE YOU DAVID DUKE?"
>>
>>80690566
alt-right are faggot cucks
>>
>>80694281
i swear to god half the Israelis on here are proxies
>>
File: opposition.jpg (74 KB, 808x619) Image search: [Google]
opposition.jpg
74 KB, 808x619
>>80690566
No one, Alt Right doesn't exist it can't be led or molded, fuck off kike.
>>
>>80693914
This. Stupid autistic Krauts never fail to completely miss the point.
>>
the alt right doesn't exist stop sperging out
>>
>>80690566

>alt-right

go away
>>
>>80694412
Alt Right can be "lead" anymore than the current thought can be lead.
>>
>>80692821
t. Rato
>>
>>80694346

Not exactly.

They were trying to smear Trump with David Duke, earlier this election cycle. Partly because Duke is dumb enough to fall for this shit, and give his opinion on subjects where he'd be better off keeping silent.

I believe they've tried to tarnish Buchanan with David Duke before, as well.

Bill O'Reilly had Duke on once just to pull the "SEE I'M NOT RACIST IN COMPARISON TO THIS GUY" card.

I don't think he's a bad guy. I think some of his conclusions are wrong, but his heart's in the right place. I just wish he'd stop and retire from this sort of thing.

A former Klansman is the last person anyone would want in their corner. He does more harm than good.

Part of the reason I like Jared Taylor so much is because he's Duke's opposite.

He knows how to present his views, depending on the audience. Furthermore, he's immune to most attacks from the left.

>You're just a racist southerner.
Nope.

>You're just a neo-Nazi
Nope.

>You're just ignorant
Yale Graduate

>You've just never lived around nonwhites
He grew up in Japan.

Regardless of Duke's qualities, whatever they may be, Jared Taylor is just a much stronger candidate for this kind of thing.
>>
Lets massvote ben shapiro?
>>
File: pip.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pip.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>80694564
Alt Right is a rootless social revolution such as seen in many different periods of cultural and moral change, it can't be led or stopped let alone controlled.
>>
>>80694961
Yeah i watched Jared Taylor on stefan molyneux one or two days ago and that was the first i had seen him. I liked him.
Heres the interview if you havent already seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
>>
File: 1465915645876.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1465915645876.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>80695283
You can't name something that is the standard and without choice, you can classify the social revolution anymore than you can classify those that wish to live and Livists, and those who wish to eat and Eatists.
>>
>>80695358
The winds of change in this prison are blowing, can you feel it?
>>
I had to add Richard Spencer! The man who coined the fucking term!!!
>>
>David Duke
No wonder no one takes us seriously.
>>
>>80695907
>!!!

Fucking unironically kill yourself, vermin.
>>
Man fuck the alt right it's full of fags like you
>>
>>80692963
Literally all Jews.
>>
>>80690566
>clt+f
> no Natt

Fuck off imposter faggot.
>>
>>80696856
Add it yourself, newfag. Nobody will vote for your fucked up homo anyway.
>>
>>80692748
Eh, this anon is right, but do we need leaders still then? There's not really any mainstream Republicans at this point in time who fit the shoe well.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.