[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTLmFLFriw8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: no moa poriz.jpg (94 KB, 937x538) Image search: [Google]
no moa poriz.jpg
94 KB, 937x538
How many of you think we should abolish the police and try to come up with "community solutions"?
>>
The coonmunity can do whatever it wants, as far as I care.

But if a nigger nigs one inch out of the hood, the cops should put them down like the rabid animals they are.
>>
>>80688648
>community solutions

What do you think the police are, you moron?
>>
>>80688648
Bring back segregation senpai. The blacks themselves want it.
>>
>>80688648
Yeah, I'm sure community solutions will work better in terms of justice. Jamals will assume your innocence until you're proven guilty and quote the magna carta as he takes you to a fair trial.
>>
>>80688648
They just wanna sell crack without getting arrested.
>>
>>80688985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y
>>
>>80688648
Old /pol/ would love this idea as it's a libertarian's wet dream. Nu-pol is an authoritarian bootlicking page so they love the idea of the federal government having a strong hold on communities across America
>>
Aw look at the good little puppet news story. Let's just pretend anybody worth giving a shit about supports the Dallas shooter so we can keep these racial tensions high for the election. Wouldn't want anybody to realize Trump's "get rid of the scary brown people" plan is the only conservative policy on his platform so we gotta keep that fear and anger freeeeesh
>>
File: 1451276679849.jpg (85 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1451276679849.jpg
85 KB, 500x600
>>80688648
Would right wing death squads fall under "community solutions"?
>>
>>80690130
I fucking hope so
>>
>>80690130
Fuck I hope not. Last thing we need are a bunch of scared pissed off rednecks trying to play peacekeepers.
>>
File: 1467963767548.png (423 KB, 1906x1925) Image search: [Google]
1467963767548.png
423 KB, 1906x1925
>>80689903
cuckold detected
>>
>>80688648
>Wall off Detroit. Do a massive sweep and clear, every closet, under every matress, under every floor board. Confiscate every gun
>Import all the black people into Detroit
>Give them enough food to last for 5 years, as well as plenty of farming equipment and seeds to set up sustainable farmland.
>Throw in 200 firearms with a note telling them to set up their community solution to crime.
>Come back in 4.9 years
>All the food is gone, nothing has been planted, and you have about 200 niggers left fighting over territory.

Community solution final solution.
>>
>>80688648
> (((Community Solutions)))
How about no?
>>
Just wall them off and let the gangs take over.
>>
>>80688648
>law is now the rule of the mob

Yeah, and white's are the majority, so the mob votes to kick you to the curb anyway

Nice try Dindu
>>
>>80688648
Seems like a well-thought-out plan. Community solutions are the current year's panacea.
>>
I'm all for it in my lovely white 'hood that has zero crime that matters.
>>
>>80688648
Hahaha most of the time police respond to a call and arrest black people, it's because another black person has called. Let's do it! Police will no longer respond to calls from black neighborhoods and they'll be allowed to seek solutions on their own.
>>
>>80690516
for now =^)
>>
>>80690096
(You)
>>
What the hell are community solutions? Lol this would last a week tops before we literally start seeing scenes straight out of the congo
>>
I actually can see the logic behind this plan. Let's have an annual purge in the hood in order to weed out the undesirables.
>>
File: 1468178084920.jpg (80 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1468178084920.jpg
80 KB, 450x433
>>80688648
Fine, but also abolish welfare so that whites can reclaim the half of every major city we had to secede to welfare dindus. I'd like to see how the market rates for rent and houses adjust when 50% of the properties go back on the market.
>>
>police abolished for "community solutions"
>new auschwitz opens its doors
>>
>>80688985
It is really the only solution. Let them police dey selves. If you look at any map, American self segregate anyways.
>>
They want police to stop patrolling neighborhoods and only respond to calls. Each neighborhood would be run by a council who decide when police should be called.
>>
>>80690880
In white armed neighborhoods a volunteer police force would be preferable. Most of the cops just troll the streets for minor traffic violations or chase kids for skateboarding on sidewalks anyhow.
>>
>>80688648
So she says she has worked to end black on black violence in Chicago.

LOL. She's the person with "ideas" apparently.
>>
>>80691388
> American self segregate anyways

Not by choice, a smart educated liberal would tell you. I went through college and they showed me the maps and told everyone that it's because of historical discrimination since the 50s, it's just stayed this way. They, meaning the professors, also teach us that imperialism has kept blacks in Africa undercivilized and it's our burden to bear, so we gotta help them now.

Nobody teaches moral agency in school.
>>
>>80691991
When, during alternate Tuesdays on leap years?
>>
>>80688648

PLEASE DO IT US

I want to see the chaos
>>
File: go home.jpg (206 KB, 1002x960) Image search: [Google]
go home.jpg
206 KB, 1002x960
>>80688648
>How many of you think we should abolish the police and try to come up with "community solutions"?

I have a solution: Go home.

Then we won't need police.
>>
fucking niggers and fucking nigger lovers - that is all
>>
File: Black-lynching.png (1 MB, 1200x715) Image search: [Google]
Black-lynching.png
1 MB, 1200x715
>>80688648
yeah let's go with community solutions.
>>
>>80688648
lol, she mentioned "YOUTH PROGRAMS".
>>
>>80688648
>community solutions
The only community solution we need is allowing the police to ignore calls made from ghettos and black-heavy areas.
>>
>HERO OR VILLAIN

hahahahah that cannot be real
>>
>>80689903

do you seriously believe niggers are capable of self-organization even at the neighborhood level?
>>
>>80688648
Sounds good so long as PMC can operate on US soil.
>>
>>80688648
>>80693093
Oh and full freedom of the arms market.
>>
>>80692737
bloods vs crips are just about in every nigger "community".

How do they form these gangs? One group wear blue and the other wears red. Then they start killing each other!

COMMUNITY SOLUTIONZ™
>>
We used to have community policing but they whined and bitched about it so we made police.
>>
>>80688648
Go for it.

In 10 years militias will be created to defend communities.

In 20 years a new government will be created to rule the ashes of modern day america.

In 30 years a new constitution will be drafted.

>we the people
>3/5
>>
>i grew up in chicago
okay that's fine and dandy
>we needa aballish da police
clearly didn't grow up enough
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.