[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im Jewish...why do you hate me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (500 KB, 1224x737) Image search: [Google]
image.png
500 KB, 1224x737
No anti Semitism please. I don't like the way you guys hate Jews. I'm Jewish and I wannna be an alt right guy too.
>>
File: slidegeneralyes.jpg (693 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
slidegeneralyes.jpg
693 KB, 2480x3508
>>80686516
>jewish AMA

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>80686632
This board is for everyone...not just racist basement dwellers from some irrelevant country
>>
>>80686516

post nose with time stamp or GTFO!
>>
>>80686516
When we say "da j00s," we mean the liberal ones, like Soros. You're probably fine.
>>
>>80686715
Yeah I know but you are a shill.

so get OUT
>>
>>80686516
Are you a zionist with influence?
>no
Then it doesn't matter homie
>>
>>80686632
Back to stormfront with you.
>>
>>80687203
before australia was fun, now you have deployed pc-posters. get fucked cunt and live 1 year in any western european capital. unless you are a shitskin then you will come back with some decent material for posts instead of government shit.
>>
Because you are the ones jamming this "everyone is the same" "racism is the worst thing you can ever be" narrative down everyone's throats.

And not only that, but you're hypocrites. Look at Hollywood and Israel. Jews only want to be around other Jews.

That being said I don't hate every single one of you, I try to judge you all individually. However, the Jewish community as a whole can go fuck itself.
>>
>>80686516
Sorry, but you need to let Milo fuck you in the ass if you want to join the alt right club.
>>
>>80686516

I'm Jewish too. With that said, fuck off kike. If words have the ability to your hurt you you're a waste of life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.