[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the way the world works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: mbmo6h2PUe1rgxtvuo1_500.jpg (113 KB, 482x700) Image search: [Google]
mbmo6h2PUe1rgxtvuo1_500.jpg
113 KB, 482x700
Hi.

While browsing through the thread where someone claimed he was a "High Level Insider" I noticed that close to everything he responded with, from his political perspectives to occult knowledge was rather lacking and publicly available. Quickly and easily available. So I asked a few anons if they would be willing to try a thread where someone who actually has in-depth knowledge of the occult and how the world works.

This thread is not going to be politically specific but politics will tie in as result. This thread is on the occult knowledge regarding the world and the creatures on it and how this occult knowledge influences us from politics to our personal lives.

I in no way desire you to believe me outright, it would be best if you learned about these things yourself.

Ask away.
>>
Do Freemasons worship lucifer?
>>
>>80686633

No. They worship the Demiurge.

Lucifer and the Demiurge are different beings. So are Satan and Lucifer. Differing beings.
>>
>>80686417
Does the occult matter in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>80686417

Is psionics real, and if so, can I cultivate psionic ability by practicing lucid dreaming and astral projection?
>>
from what direction does the black sun rise and what direction does it set?
>>
In between conversations I'll post some of my analyses of the works of Johfra.
>>
>>80686417
What are you opinions on Dharma?
Also do you believe in karma?
>>
>>80686417
Tell me about Ayy Lmaos
>>
>>80686897

Yes of course it does. Occult knowledge is called esoteric because it is knowledge only few (it is considered) can attain to and truly appreciate it, understand it. On the contrary is exoteric knowledge which is given to the masses in the forms of symbols, metaphors and allegories. I guess your question can be answered with another question, "Does it matter to know the truth of things?"
>>
Where in the Antarctic are Hitler and his half-man half-norse diety children hiding?
>>
>>80686417
Alright OP.
I am close to a nexus with another me, might be more than one, how do I bridge this final step?
>>
>>80686417
How long until "God" uses extraterrestrial beings/our physical creators to un-create the human existence (also known as the "Rapture" or whatever) due to there being too much wrong happening in the world nowadays?

All I know is that it's going to happen soon and it's meant to wipe out everyone/thing on this planet (and that means no survivors (including top of the pyramid elites who think they will survive)); just like what happened to Mars.
>>
Wtf is the black sun?
>>
Jews and Muslims worship a black cube.

Start from there.
>>
>>80686772
ur a fagget
>>
>>80687160
In uranus lol
>>
>>80686417
being a vegan is better than carnivore?
>>
>>80686944

Psionics is a kind of upstart "science" which involves consolidated your Will. Will is the fundamental force of all things.Lucid dreaming and astral projection come naturally as a result of sufficient progression in meditation, the goal is Dhyana or Samadhi. Very intense concentration of the Will. Basically once your consciousness changes here it will be changed there (dreams etc.).
>>
>>80686417
How popular and relevant is Hermetics, at your level?

Does anyone care or teach or talk about Hermetics in your circles?

(the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus and the worldview associated with such)
>>
>>80687265
>just like what happened to Mars.
what happened to Mars? You mean the period when the white race aliens to Earth escaped a dying planet and arrived here one Earth? Do you think a white would sun burn on Mars? Do you think the gravity level of Mars would ease the child birth issues of caucasian women? What do you know of hidden and obscured history?

>Also faggot OP answer the question regarding the black sun
>>
>>80687015

Both of those are concepts that could have whole threads dedicated to them. But in brief Dharma is simply the order of things. You cannot help but do your dharma so you might as well be good at it (what you do). Karma means simply "action". It is my karma to type this right now, it is my karma to breath etc. Once you attain to the highest states of consciousness your karma gets burned out and you're considered "liberated" or having attained "nirvana".
>>
>>80687145

They are real and they work with humans. I recommend reading through the Dead Sea Scrolls for information on them. Something to remember is that anything that deceives has no good intention for you. Like Plato wrote, "What enchants can be said to deceive."
>>
File: 1466308780066.jpg (71 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
1466308780066.jpg
71 KB, 564x564
>>80686417

We are going to win op- it's our time
>>
>>80686945
>>80687275

The Black Sun refers to the mystery of Osiris, and him being called "The Black or Dark God".
>>
>>80687625
Karma also leads to future consequences, you didn't say anything about that.
>>80687800
If you say things like these people would more likely wouldn't take you seriously, you do realize that or not?
>>
>>80687210

There is only one of you and I do not recommend "bridging" yourself to anything. In particular if you think you'll gain power from the merger.
>>
>>80687935
you didn't answer the question which means you literally know nothing, nice try though fagging for (you's)
>>
>>80687625
You're talking about the Buddhadhamma right?

If so, you're referring to parinibbana, not nibbana. You're still left with residual karma until your death, upon which, having exhausted this excess karma, you escape the cycle of rebirth and finally enter nibbana proper.
>>
>>80687290

Yes they worship the Demiurge. It has other names, YHVH (Yod-He-Vau-He, Father Mother Son Daughter, Tetragrammaton).
>>
File: australian caught on tape.webm (3 MB, 582x320) Image search: [Google]
australian caught on tape.webm
3 MB, 582x320
>>80686417
Why does occult matter in the face of science? Literally, all of the major turning points in society were when humans understood the physical world at a deeper depth.

Fire, the wheel, steam power, laser, ect.
>>
>>80688007
Its not about gaining power, but I feel the presence of my alternate, at first it was only in the astral, now its emergent at all times.

Only one me, but many variations?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>80687526
Mars was just another test/pasture planet for our experimental species. Things got too out of hand (ripe in their minds) and was completely obliterated (aka harvested) by the hyper-weapon that is our current moon (which was also used to clear our prehistoric planet of dinosaurs and other dangerous (to our infant species) things, not some meteor).

>that's no moon
>>
File: 1465979913360.png (2 MB, 940x1184) Image search: [Google]
1465979913360.png
2 MB, 940x1184
>>80687935
>>
>>80687499

Hermes Trismegistus is interesting in his own right. But to put everything together you need to dive into every esoteric document you can find from reputable people throughout history. Secrets aren't given away they are found, or connected I might say. Hermeticism is a great place to start. Maybe pick up a book by Manly P. Hall.
>>
File: statue.png (1 MB, 1229x692) Image search: [Google]
statue.png
1 MB, 1229x692
>>80686417
do we have souls?
>>
>>80686417

What's the deal with elites and Saturn?
>>
>>80688253

What about the normie sun lol?
>>
>>80688002

I don't take back anything I say. Like I said you could devote entire threads to every aspect of those concepts. Consider my information on the aliens from personal experience.
>>
File: trump roll.jpg (1 MB, 1350x1680) Image search: [Google]
trump roll.jpg
1 MB, 1350x1680
It has been admitted several times that Obama is the Anti-Christ, he is worshipping deeply satanic forces, and bringing Islam unto the previously Christian West to destroy us. We can still turn back and win, but our society has been taken over, and, if we don't even protect babies, god will not protect us.
>>
>>80686417
Whats your opinion on what i wrote?

>>80685382

>Demiurge
did one of you make this comic?

What does the normal sun represent?

If baphoment is good why is his seal pointing down, aren't stars facing down a representation of evil?

Why do countries have mostly suns stars and moons as symbols in their flags? What do the ones that have nothing mean? are they part of geometrical figures?

Why are there so many religious threads popping up non stop?

Is it some sort of ritual for things to come?

were xenogears and Legacy of kain series made by one of you

whats the importance of the number 50? 50 states 50 european countries 53 african countries,etc?

>>80687843
are you OP who has to atone for his karma for making the previous threads?

What was the point of the last threads?
>>
>>80688394
Thank you for answering, OP.

Thank you for the book suggestion, also.
>>
>>80688099

Not necessarily. Different philosophies lead to different technicalities. Raja Yoga is the purest form of all the Eastern philosophies.
>>
>>80688176

Physical science and all modern science are considered to be the "Lesser Mysteries".
>>
Freemasons worship Jahbulon
>>
Earth: flat or round?
>>
>>80688376

No all of those relations are incorrect. For instance Abraxas was an occult name for the Sun. Abraxas written in Greek adds up to 365.
>>
Do you know anything about jhanas?

I was wondering if attainment of the jhanas would help someone achieve material success in the world?

This quote always stuck with me:
"The Great Work is, before all things, the creation of man by himself, that is to say, the full and entire conquest of his faculties and his future; it is especially the perfect emancipation of his will." - Eliphas Levi

I have been thinking that mastering the jhanas will allow me to emancipate my will. Am I on the right path?
>>
What is your opinion on Kek, OP?

Is this some being/force that is being willed into existence by some faggots in a lame ass anime image board?
>>
>>80688576

I was hijack shitposter giving out dietary advice and alternatives to modern pharma-

Also suggesting the need for a nonviolent resolve for our current global situation-
>>
>>80686417

When will humanity end the age of fire and begin the age of darkness? Will we ever leave the nexus?
>>
>>80688850
Sure thing

We all know threads don't last long if certain people don't want it
>>
>>80688525

It is interesting you brought up the concept of possession. Possession is much more frequent than most think and there are different gradations of it. Evil follows a process just like Good follows a process.
>>
Is the internet the ultimate tool for the occult? Knowledge and information can travel immediately to any place on earth
>>
>>80688751
our earth as we know it is round, the intraterrestials earth is flat.
>>
>>80688799
>I was wondering if attainment of the jhanas would help someone achieve material success in the world?
I hope you're not serious.
>>
>>80688640
Oh yeah? I'm not an esotericist or occultist or anything, I was just shitposting to see how you'd respond.

What is so good about Raja Yoga, as opposed to Buddhism, Taoism, or the various Hindu schools?
>>
Is the moon an alien spacecraft?
>>
>>80688752

What it means to me is what I witnessed first hand on purim- I know what I saw- and it changed everything- voids go both ways if they go anywhere.
>>
>>80688964
What are good and evil? Define them.
>>
>>80686417
How does God and Christianity fit into all of this?
>>
>>80688685
What didn't answer my question
>>
What are the occult practices that someone like Hillary Clinton indulges and what are the counters to it?
>>
>>80688525
I want to be the very best
>>
>>80688576

That's a lot of questions, I'm going to jump to your Baphomet one. Baphomet is non-dual glyph that represents the Demiurge. By no means is Baphomet (or Baphomithras) the ultimate symbol for that entity. Like all symbols it just points to the thing it illustrates. Baphomet nor the Demiurge is evil, he is quite good, but is insufficient at helping humanity. In a sense he is not powerful enough to deal with Evil.
>>
>>80686417
Is Trump part of the occult? If not, are they against him or for him?
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>80688432
The spirit is your consciousness and the soul is it's power source (which also powers your body).

Your conscience to "God" is like a nerve ending to your body. We are all a part of this "God" network, but there is a ranking system and some spirit/souls are higher ranked than others.
>>
>>80688996

Like I said it is the purest and most scientific of all occult philosophies and sciences. Everything eventually must be brought back to Raja Yoga. Not to say you should only devote yourself to it and nothing else. But it is the way out.
>>
From all your research what are the most important or meaningful things you've discovered
>>
File: Evil-Pope-24102.jpg (150 KB, 750x895) Image search: [Google]
Evil-Pope-24102.jpg
150 KB, 750x895
>>80689205

Is there ever a middle ground when it comes to cannibalism? I figure it's like needles to addicts. Never not even once is my opinion- but if somebody goes that route- is there any road back?

>My heart tells me no.
>>
>>80689078

Good and Evil must coexist for this universe to manifest. Whatever is evil seeks to take your free will away from you through force or deception.
>>
In case you're serious, since the elites seem to be in the occult, are they demonic and is Christianity the true religion? Or is the occult like some neutral force anyone can tap into and use it for good or evil?
>>
>>80687157
How does one gain this knowledge?
>>
What is the true currency of the powerful?
>>
>>80687800
What is the best resource for reading the Dead Sea Scrolls?
>>
>>80689124

The God of the Old and New Testament is the Demiurge. However when Christ refers to the Father he is referring to the Will behind the Will. In the Vedas the Father of Christianity would be Brahman. Both bibles refer generally to the time of the inception of the Demiurge onward.
>>
>>80689841
knowledge
>>
>>80689161

Most likely she has some relationship with what's called the Will of the Kingdom. It is also likely she is a case of perfect possession. Adherence to reality and your true self deep down are the best counters. Like I said earlier, Will is the foundation of all things. If things become very bad personally for you, call upon your will.
>>
>>80688752

>Sol Invictus+ Gregorian calendar year? Voids are voids?
>>
File: hereliespol.jpg (120 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hereliespol.jpg
120 KB, 500x375
>>80686417
You have said too much
>>
Can and have physical sciences ever distilled knowledge of the spiritual world? How is the physical world manipulated by Will?
>>
>>80689437

That there is a world behind the world, and that though everything seems to be dark it is actually full of light. As are you.
>>
Are there still nephilim alive today?

Is there any truth to the hollow earth theory?

Why do celebrities/high profile people constantly use the all-seeing eye and 666 symbolism on camera?
>>
File: rain-or-shine-aspects.png (130 KB, 230x229) Image search: [Google]
rain-or-shine-aspects.png
130 KB, 230x229
OP, are you familiar with Elbert Benjamin's work?
>>
>>80688253
proofs? evidence? what is this nonsense I hear about the moon being a device that wipes my mind? What is the void of which some claim to be real heaveN? Where are THE EVIDENCES of such claims?
>>
>>80689568

When you eat, let's say some cow meat. When the cow meat is digested it becomes you. Same with everything else. Eating another human has no point to it (human becomes human). No decent transaction going on there.
>>
File: 1463981001386.jpg (35 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
1463981001386.jpg
35 KB, 606x600
>>80690173

You should read about photons and dark matter, then antimatter
>>
>>80690173
will can alter the physical if it is manifested or extruded as potential or physical energy. basically just do it if you wanna get it done
>>
Can you recommend some books? Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20160602_090958106.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_090958106.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80690387

I don't eat animals, their spirits and ours are the same in my opinion, I don't approve of violence of any kind desu-
>>
>>80688822
nice dubs
>>
>>80690173

Yes of course. I think you would like reading the books of Erwin Schrodinger. Without taking the easy route I'll try to explain in another way. Spirit taken through its etymology means "breath". Think about cause and effect, inbreath and outbreath, particle and anti-particle and so. The dualities. People who take psychedelics often report seeing everything "breathe around them". This breathing is of course the breathing of the universe and not Eternity's Breath (Bliss) as it is called. For your question on Will go check out Aleister Crowley's book called Magick Without Tears.
>>
>>80690292

Unless the Nephilim or the Hollow Earth is truly affecting your day to day life you don't need to focus on it. It's just not worth any amount of time because those two things really don't matter in the grand scheme. Celebrities and high profile people play the satanic game because it's the game that is played by everyone in the big club.
>>
File: 1467535221498.jpg (942 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1467535221498.jpg
942 KB, 1462x1462
>>80686417
>implying that the occult has any important effect on anyone or anything that matters
>>
>>80690387
I'll bite. What is the creator of ALL THINGS including me and you and our consciousness? I thought having faith in and loving Jesus Christ was the only answer, but recently I found out the truer meaning is to follow in the Laws of our Father creator, which Jesus Christ had already told His followers to do.

I've only dabbled in some esoteric knowledge since I'm worried about going insane from the conflicting information, but If what you say is true, what is the True Creator to which I owe everything I am to? Something made us all, I only know this, but I'm far more interested in finding the truth to the matter so I do not die deceived. I am no Man of Hell. I don't want to go to Hell.
>>
>>80690510

Sure I'll just pull some off the top of my head.

Freedom from the Known by Jiddu Krishnamurti
Voice of the Silence by Helena Blavatsky
Raja Yoga by Vivekananda
Tannhauser, Moonchild and The Vision and the Voice by Aleister Crowley
The Holy Science by Sri Yukteswar Giri
What Is Life by Erwin Schrodinger
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
The Dead Sea Scrolls, Valentinian Gnosticism

Unless you have a specific interest I just thought of those so have fun. :)
>>
>>80691228
This. People who go far down this rabbit hole just fill their brains with useless knowledge that they think is important because it gives them a sense of "knowledge" or assurance that they're the ones that really know what's going on. When you call them retarded, they just go "NICE TRY SHILL BUT HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ ANY OBSCURE HERMETIC TEXTS?" They're basically worse than the people that know all of the Elder Scrolls lore or something, because at least those nerds know they're dealing in fiction. These people are dealing with fanfic tier bullshit written thousands of years ago that only has weight because of that fact.

>/x/philes GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80688964
>Possession is much more frequent than most think and there are different gradations of it.

Can you expand further on this? What are the various "symptoms" of posession?
>>
File: IMG_20160421_164644069.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_164644069.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80690924

I have to ask (need help) wtf happened this past Purim (Easter(non-orthodox))? I know what I witnessed, things have been changing rapidly ever since and I have definitely changed, are we where I think we are or are they here with us?
>>
File: 1463791889497.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463791889497.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>80691885

> I know what happened- but what do you think happened?
>>
>>80691363

Your soul or personalized will has to be in utter ruin for you to go to some kind of hell. I think you'll be OK. The creator of all things has a few names, in Christianity it's the Father, in Hinduism it's Brahman or AUM, Islam takes a different route because it focuses primarily on the relationship between Muhammad and the Demiurge (though look into Muhammad's Mirage of the Nine Gates) and without having to name every type of religion and philosophy in the world and their name for the true creator I'll just stick with those.

Christ is the personality of the creator and has no attachment to a specific religion. Christ is a thing in itself. To reestablish a direct relationship with the creator (if you want to call it that) you'll need to take the time to meditate and become good at it. In some circles of the Himalaya's it's called Self-Realization or God Realization. The Sufi's had some tips as well. You might the Secret Rose Garden of Mahmoud Shabistari.
>>
>>80687843
That is clearly Satanic. Anons please see we are being PsyOped by an elite crew. They left Fuku to come here for a reason. Hilldawg is dirty but they want her elected anyway. Wake up all you Anons
>>
File: geomsag06_4.png (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
geomsag06_4.png
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>80690364
All I know so far about the moon is that it's a weapon/base/outlook for whichever species(') has control over ours. I have heard about it being a mind control device but I haven't been pointed to believe that (yet).

As for heaven; in religions, the description of heaven is way too broad. What happens is that after you die, you are filtered through this infinite fabric of existence that connects everything ("God"/network) where you are over-viewed and judged by your last experience (the life you've just retracted from) and are placed into whatever dimension you came from or deserve to go. Your destination can literally be anything (judging by how good or bad you were).

As for "proof", a lot of it is knowledge straight from the "source" telepathically communicated to me (aka intuition).

>inb4 crazy
Everyone receives intuition, but hardly anyone understands how to perceive it.
>>
>>80690218
Pretty much babble
>>
>>80691708

Possession passes through three stages. First there is Obsession (you hear things or feel like something's watching you, feel a negative presence around you). The next stage is Oppression (manifestations start to occur such as being force into "sleep paralysis" while you hear a voice babbling near you, you feel your mind is starting to slip and you feel like you're losing grasp of reality). Finally the attempt at possession is made, whereby through some means you give your consent to the thing wanting to operate you and it wins. Or you consolidate your will strongly enough to tell it off and it gives up. I might add that it is rare that they give up.

It would be good to add that an imperfect possession is what everyone considers possession to be. During imperfect possession the person is flailing around, defecating on themselves, talking in tongues and all sorts of stuff. That means the assailing force has not completely won. Perfect possession on the other hand is where the person knows all about the force inside them and yet is at peace with it. You can only catch a perfect possession if they make a mistake and "it" slips out the corner of their eye for a moment.
>>
>>80692067

It's a compass and a map- stand up hold your arms out horizontal and straight from your shoulders- stand with your feet apart and lined up below your elbows-

Congratulations! You are a fucking star-
>And clearly satanic lol-
>>
>>80692588
Why is the seal of moloch also the representation of the merkaba?
>>
Anyhow I'm going out for a cig, will be right back.
>>
File: 1464143947101.jpg (427 KB, 1000x653) Image search: [Google]
1464143947101.jpg
427 KB, 1000x653
>>80692067

This is satanic- but necessary
>>
>>80691081

What Satanic games?
>>
>>80686417
You mean the Mythic Dawn?
They killed the Emporerer!
>>
Why do our presidents have to be either left or right? Normal people are in the middle, so why not elect someone who more closely represents us?
>>
>>80693010
There's actually a surprisingly good documentary on Hollywood's long-standing ovsession with Satanism, by a Christian actor. Half legit, half actors being dumb. A lot of them are open to it because of the idea that as an actor you must let another personality in. The point is, Shirley MacLaine is not an endorsement.
>>
File: 1459921681250.gif (377 KB, 833x625) Image search: [Google]
1459921681250.gif
377 KB, 833x625
>>80692061
Must I study multiple perspectives to find the Father, or is diving into one religion which preaches His word and truth enough? I believe that satanism is the false God because it is Man worshipping Man or rather the flesh of Man and the worldly creations of Man. That is why I stopped being an artist once I made this connection. I will not forfeit myself to the things of the flesh, but I WILL forfeit myself to the truth because the truth lies always with the Father, no?

>>80692422
That's not a solid lead, RyyuAHq. I need answers bigger than your perspective. Are there writings about this I can look into? Why do you believe you received this intuition but others have not? Why have I not? What makes you special, hmm?

>>80692588
I believe in my Father to protect me from such possession. What is the being that possesses its victims? Where does it come from? Is the person him/herself the creature which possesses her/himself? What do you believe is the purpose of taking ahold of our bodies? Are there texts to look about such.... abnormalities?
[spoiler]will i go to hell if i am possessed?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I have been having hard times sleeping since March 11th or so, and now a days I've clung to my Bible for fear of demons attacking me without the protecting of my Father. I often imagine scary faces and these days I have felt like I was asleep or not-real at some points a few times a week. I feel like there is something behind every door I open waiting to scream in my face for no reason. I don't hear things, though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>80691622
You are partially correct. All this occult/religious knowledge is just a bunch of human perceptions (which aren't at all perfect) of the truth thrown around over time which then leads to the end result being a tangled mess. However, if you dig deep enough you'll find the ultimate truth.
>>
>>80693214

If the show Malcolm in the middle was only about Malcolm (no brothers) would you watch it?

I stopped watching tv a long time ago- with the exception of gumby there was nothing there for me-
>>
>>80693440
How do YOU know? Where is the ultimate truth you speak of?
>>
How do I achieve true enlightenment?
>>
>>80692588

Why does possession occur?
>>
>>80691228
>>80691622
>>80693214

Let's bring politics into this in a general way. If you were to become fluent enough in the work of John Dee and demonology you would find that demons so-called are absolutely leftist. They follow an absolute leftist political philosophy. This includes feminism, New Age, transgenderism and the whole nine yards.

Now let's look at a basic example of the Presidency. Every four years a "new" candidate or sometimes the old president comes up the podium and says repeatedly that they will "do the Will of the People (or American People). Then once they get in they immediately go back on those statements. Why is that? It's because they don't follow the Will of the People, they followed what's called the Will of the Kingdom.
>>
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but are there or is there any correlation between logic gates and sigils used in witchcraft?
>>
>see this thread
>reminded that a fair portion of /x/ isn't satire
>remember the books my friend's wife owns
>remember that one time I attended a Wiccan gathering
>reminded about furries
>reminded about chemtrail believers

I wonder what sequence of events must happen for a person to actually invest time and sincerity in such things?
>>
>>80693649
Possession is the ignorant explanation for mental illness. Back in the day, when some other dude in the hamlet or village started saying crazy shit and acting weird when he was normal some time ago, they assumed he was possessed. How else do you explain someone acting strange when you have no theory of the mind? It's obviously demons.

People peddling this possession mindset nowadays do more harm than good. Instead of people getting the legit help they need, they just encourage them to will it away with some entity's help. Whatever qualms or criticisms one might have of psychology and psychiatry, at least it's grounded in something real and has verifiable results.
>>
Why do uneducated people believe in the occult and go apeshit every time some famous person tosses in an owl or masonic symbol into their shitty media? Don't you people realize this is nigger tier retardation?
>>
>>80693214
Illusion of choice and divide and conquer.
>>
File: 1457655640619.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1457655640619.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>80686417
>>
>>80693719
>Why is that? It's because they don't follow the Will of the People, they followed what's called the Will of the Kingdom.

Or maybe it's because they were lying the whole time at the behest of wealthy donors who demand a different agenda that benefits them. The only "demon" here is cash. You're over-complicating things and assigning ridiculous motives when there's no need; human greed and folly is explanation enough.
>>
>>80693958
How does one tell apart an owl of Moloch from an owl representing Lilit or Athena?
>>
>>80694059

No, its the Will of the Kingdom.
>>
One more question: how do psychedelic drugs fit into the occult, if at all?

Is there any divine knowledge ascertained from a DMT trip, or is it just material hallucination?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 585x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 585x516
What percentage of this show is true?
>>
>>80694127
According to some shit you read with no real basis in reality.
>>
>>80693719
damn you guys really cover all your bases huh
>>
Are the Egyptian gods real, and if so, how do I get in touch with them?
>>
>>80693400

For the intellect comparative study of religions and philosophy is good. For instance the Kabbalah and it's associated systems are basically great diagrams for the study of consciousness, the names of things and how consciousness and names tie into the creation of reality.

Sex is not bad. There's no need to take an unnatural attitude towards the natural. It is always good to your eye on the prize though.

As far as anyone has learned from experience, Christ is the only force that can drive back the demonic. Only very rarely can a human will defend itself in a raw fashion against the demonic. It wouldn't be the best to say this but the creator (the Father) has no need to intervene, everything is already setup.

People often attribute possession, the demonic, Evil Spirit and whatever else that is negative to entities such as Lucifer or Satan, Samael, Saklas etc. Those beings are just personalities spread out like shattered glass from the root whose name is Choronzon and its number is 333. Two books I recommend for you is Hostage to the Devil by Dr. Malachi Martin and the Vision and the Voice (specifically the 10th Aethyr) by Aleister Crowley.
>>
I don't know about secret societies but a few years ago I was brought a briefcase full of real euros (checked the strip and errthing) asking me to fabricate a supposed secret convo of basescu (then president of romania) saying that he's planning to cause gypsies to attack romanians in craiova city, after a talk they prob realized i was just a scammer and black hat guy but gave me some hush money when they left. I think there are alot of organizations like this
>>
>>80694445
>For instance the Kabbalah and it's associated systems are basically great diagrams for the study of consciousness, the names of things and how consciousness and names tie into the creation of reality.

The Kabbalah is about as useful for studying consciousness as phrenology or palm reading. Tell me, what verifiable claims or postulates does it make?
>>
>>80693400
I assume the "Father" you speak of is the God of the Bible. And you have a relationship with Him through Jesus Christ? As a believer you're given the Holy Spirit. No need to be so afraid. God is the Creator. He called His creation good and told us to subdue it. Don't quit your art. Those who worship the Creator should be the most creative. Gnostics are afraid of the material world, not children of the true and living God.
>>
>>80693649

If you were to ask an exorcist he would tell you he doesn't know. Many layers of screening goes on before a real exorcism begins, such as the patient being seen by multiple doctors and psychoanalysts to confirm the problem is not something within the realms of their disciplines. Ultimately it is to cause you to become ruined.
>>
How against God is the occult?
>>
>>80693525

When the Kundalini awakens, travels through Shushumna and reaches the brain you attain Enlightenment. Do some research on Raja Yoga.
>>
>>80686772
Dropped
>>
>>80692772

Can you provide a link or picture of the seal?
>>
>>80693520
>>80693400
It has nothing to do with me being "special". Like I said in an earlier post: within this "God" network, there is a ranking system among the souls, thus some souls being higher ranks than others. I am reluctant to believe that I'm a higher ranking soul as I tend to believe in "equality amongst everything" and "treat others how you want to be treated". But the idea keeps popping into my head.

If you are really eager to gain enlightenment, a tool to use would be psychedelic substances. However, you must first "deserve" the knowledge in order to acquire it. Psychs are just like a direct line to the "source". If you deserve the knowledge, it'll fill you in. But if you don't, it'll leave you to go mad within yourself.

>inb4 he uses drugs what a faggot
there's a reason why psychedelics are the most illegal and regulated substances in society.
>>
>>80693719

I really feel like this cycle has worn out its repetition at this point- it seems like even the malevolents' are tired of it at this point- far too many people have stopped caring about anything beyond themselves which I used to think was a bad thing- but now i kind of see it as useful uselessness-

I also have a lot of faith in humanity because the people trapped inside themselves are suffering and might be able to make a positive change if a solid route presents itself-

Or they will all just rip each other apart and those that remain can build a future Eritrea after we clean up their mess.
>>
File: 1449408852989.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449408852989.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1000
Where can I get, or can you write down for me, a syllabus for beginning to study and understand the occult?
>>
What evidence do you have that the occult reflects actual realities and beings and isn't just made up bullshit?

Could you demonstrate a magical effect in a scientific setting?
>>
>when /x/ gets bored
>>
>>80694129
Dude, you can answer that question yourself with simple introspection (to the extreme.)
>>
>>80693217
Supposedly Hollywood, the music industry, etc - everyone in those professions at a high level is a Thelemite or some variation thereof. I've known people in the technical side of the music biz who've told me literally everyone from Paul McCartney to Sting has a copy of the Liber Al Vel Legis on them at all times. He assumed that meant they were all Satanists, because that's what Crowley equates to for normies.

Honestly knowing a bit about Thelema, and knowing a bit about Pedowood, the implications of the two colliding are a bit worrying.
>>
>>80694947
not without knowing a lot about the occult, which I don't and OP does.
>>
File: buildingthebridge.jpg (86 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
buildingthebridge.jpg
86 KB, 350x284
>>80686417

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room
>>
>>80694129

Certain drugs can empower the consciousness of an individual to greater heights if taken and used correctly. Very advanced states of meditation are little different from LSD or Psilocybin.
>>
>>80695087

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
File: 1464532017117.jpg (12 KB, 222x250) Image search: [Google]
1464532017117.jpg
12 KB, 222x250
>>80694835

Put on boots- go outside your house and transit to the temple mount- help build third temple, profit?
>>
File: 1466862556081.gif (1 MB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
1466862556081.gif
1 MB, 300x208
What can I do for wealth OP? Secondly, whom should I pray to at night and in the morning?
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>80695123

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari
>>
I have a test for all of you occult masters-I have a 12 digit number sitting next to me that I just threw together. i'm going to stare at this number and read through it for the next few minutes, really dwell on it, and see if any of you can use your great esoteric powers to tell me what the number is. The odds of you guessing it correctly by chance are so low as to be essentially zero, so i'll take you getting it right as proof of your ideology.

Any takers?
>>
>>80694780
Noted.

>>80694595
God bless you, thank you so much. God bless our Father.

>>80694445
Thank you very much. Is Dr. Martin going to extrapolate on 333, and Choronzon? I am interested in this. Are you speaking to my perspective when you mention Christ and the Father, or do you believe in Him, and Him also, as well?
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
>>80695164

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>80695012
But you just answered your question...indirectly...again.
>>
>>80694280

The Egyptian gods and goddesses like all other cultures are attempts to illustrate the procession of Will in the creation, maintenance and eventual dissolution of the universe. Obviously mythology comes into play and to discuss all the gods and goddesses would take quite awhile. You might like the Book of the Law by Aleister Crowley.
>>
>>80695128
ew but Jerusalem is icky
also >go outside lmao
>>
File: dinos.png (734 KB, 700x459) Image search: [Google]
dinos.png
734 KB, 700x459
>>80695205

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)
>>
>>80695087
> The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations.

Dropped. Emoto didn't follow any sort of scientific method including having control groups. Don't fall for pseudoscience so easily.

>>80695123
>This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver.

In QM, a "perceiver" or "observer" isn't necessarily a conscious entity, it's just something from outside of the system that necessitates waveform collapse when it interacts with the system. It could be a single photon or other particle.
>>
>>80695325

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.
>>
>>80695355

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.
>>
>>80695121
What is your opinion on Sikhism? According to Sikhism we are in a time period of kalyug where at the end of this period, many people will die and the world will be cleansed. Sort of a judgment day if you will, so, what is your opinion on Sikhism if you have any knowledge about it? Does Sikhism have any occult connections? Sorry if my questions are weird I am new to this stuff.
>>
>>80695261
I think I must have worded the question wrong.
>>
>>80695424

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.
>>
>>80694968
Have you read Dave McGowan's Wierd Scenes In The Valley?
>>
>>80694767
are you serious?
>>
>>80695463

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)
>>
>>80694567

The Kabbalah is a translation of Eastern philosophical systems and specifically the science of Yoga which has its roots in the physiology of man. Look into the work of Itzhak Bentov and perhaps the book Kundalini Tantra by Satyananda Saraswati. It is a very deep subject as it has to do with the endocrine, brain and nervous systems but those two scholars should help you along.
>>
>>80688525
Im rolling for God emperor
>>
>>80695549
pls help. where to begin?
>>
File: pleiadians.png (811 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
pleiadians.png
811 KB, 500x687
>>80695500

I am UTTERLY, UTTERLY CONVINCED that humans are NOT NATIVE to Earth. My theory regarding the origin of humanity is that the human species comes from elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy and, at some point in the distant past, our earliest ancestors colonised vast swathes of the Milky Way galaxy (and are possibly still doing so) and both Mars and Earth were colonised by them along the way. There are pyramidal structures and a Sphinx-like object in various NASA photos of Mars. I also think that a fiercely destructive interplanetary war caused the destruction of a planet that used to exist between Mars and Jupiter, leaving only the asteroid belt that we know today. This war also sterilised Mars, turning what was once a lush, verdant, Earth-like planet into a cold, lifeless desert.
>>
>>80695196

Christ is the personality of the Father so that the Father can interact with the creation. You'll find Choronzon in both of those books.
>>
File: theblueprint.png (744 KB, 502x594) Image search: [Google]
theblueprint.png
744 KB, 502x594
>>80695614

The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)
>>
>>80695730

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)
>>
>>80695764

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.
>>
File: thebloodlines.jpg (101 KB, 736x607) Image search: [Google]
thebloodlines.jpg
101 KB, 736x607
>>80695782

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).
>>
>>80695470
No, but I will now. I'm getting interested in poking into the seedy underbelly of LA and the creative scene again.

By the way, all you lovers of Hollywood cult conspiracy theories owe it to yourselves to watch Winding-Refn's latest film 'The Neon Demon'. It is absolutely riddled with subtle Thelemic/Illuminati/Occult imagery to a degree that makes Eyes Wide Shut look tame.

I genuinely think it's Refn trying to sneak a coded message out about Hollywood, the only reason he even made another film in LA is because his overbearing cunt of a wife refused to stay in Asia again. His last few films were conspicuously made well away from the Hollywood machine, which is odd considering Drive could have been his ticket to any major studio production he wanted.
>>
>>80695458
`
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
>>80695824

Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>80695445

Yes it's called Kali Yuga. The Age of Kali, but Kalyug suffices as well. Kali Yuga is an age where knowledge of the truth of things is at an all time low. Then when it has finished its cycle it will progress onward to more enlightened times, then back to Kali Yuga. It works in cycles. Most religions have an end of the world prediction scenario that comes around every few years. Don't worry about it and just work on yourself.
>>
File: hierarchy.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy.png
1 MB, 595x860
>>80695933

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force
>>
>>80695602

The books and recordings of Alan Watts would be a good starting point.
>>
>>80696074
I don't believe you. Evidence? Supports? PR00F$?
>>
>>80688525

>admitted

Prove your point using scripture or fuck off
>>
>>80696005

According to mainstream Hindu beliefs, there are 427,000 years left of Kali Yuga. But according to Sri Yukteswar, we're actually in Dwapara Yuga right now. Do you think that we're in Kali Yuga or Dwapara Yuga?
>>
>>80686772
aaand dropped. back to school with you little one.
lots to learn and read.
>>
>>80686417
Will the stock market crash that's coming be comparable to the Great Recession of 2009 or much worse (as in deeper and longer)?

Do you think Trump will be able to handle it?
>>
>>80694867

Yes.

I would recommend a physical copy but if you just want to browse through it, go find a copy of Book 4 by Aleister Crowley. There was a reason he coined the phrase, "The Method of Science; the Aim of Religion".
>>
>>80696074
>but Jesus is talking about the true God
>Jesus talk about the OT God, same God
totally
>>
>>80693217

I'm a Toronto/LA based film/tv producer and have never seen anything like that.

Most people in the business are really liberal and secular... I mean there are the crunchy hippy types but I haven't seen anything Satanic, not yet at least.

With that said I can tell you rumours about Pedowood are everywhere. When I first started my boss, an old Hollywood TV producer told me that the casting couch also applies to kids. I asked him why he didn't rat these people out and he told me he had to protect the business... I think he was scared shitless because he dropped some big names of some powerful people who were into young kids.
>>
>>80696405
One more question if you don't mind, I have come across some of these texts, such as the Key of Solomon, etc. Do these methods actually still work, or is some chaotic finagling or "discovery" as you put it, still required?

I have heard people claim the Key has been removed, or something to that effect.

Thank you for answering so many good questions btw.
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
>>80696074

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>80696480
well, who are they?
>>
File: 1465867691742.jpg (346 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1465867691742.jpg
346 KB, 1104x1104
>>80686417

Hello, OP. I also share your thoughts on the previous "High Level Insider" thread. Besides how fucking boring and mundane his answers were, everything he said was shit anyone with basic geopolitical knowledge would know. Anyways here are some questions I asked him that he skipped. Please answer:

1. Symbols are obviously a visual language. A lot of symbols and sacred shapes are found all over ancient buildings. A lot of these shapes can be reproduced through frequencies; cymatics. Did they know something about frequencies we don't?

2. You said most of history is speculative since we only started recording recently. How much of the history we've recorded has been accurate? I'd imagine the most recent recorded history is probably the most tainted.

3. I have theories of the elites actively being able to predict and mold the future as they please in the sense that they know how to manipulate masses and are the ones effectively now recording our history. Is this happening?

4. Is there some global consciousness which we're all connected to?

Thank you.
>>
>>80694835

For Western occultism start with Tannhauser by Aleister Crowley.

For Eastern occultism start with Raja Yoga by Vivekananda.

This is a placeholder email for communications outside of friends and personal relations. Feel free to email me here. [email protected]
>>
>>80696552

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
File: 1464618369802.png (56 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
1464618369802.png
56 KB, 600x671
>>80695730

Hmmm-

>Might as well try it I guess
>>
>>80696576

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
>>
File: illuminati-pyramid.jpg (92 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-pyramid.jpg
92 KB, 600x609
>>80686417
>Shit tier conspiracy thread.

I pretty much take a presupposition that we are a limited breadth of senses that make an infinitesimal part of the entire picture. Thinking from space is just absolute shit tier.

There must be an innumerable amount of complete sensory bases that begin to take form(s) and shape(s) or some type of interfacing for intelligence to occur (artificial or otherwise.) I do think our realm has a very high amount of reltationships that can be sensed by people from dimension to dimensions of other realms. That is to say we have infinite relationships to infinite dimensions, but man sense very few. I believe there is a powerful source from other dimensions that Man can interface with that gives Man supreme authority over Man through immutable wisdom/awareness. I do not assume that reptiles, aliens, or hyperdimensionals rule this planet. Some unit of knoweledge from a not-so distance universe that seems to have automaton qualities. People who interface with it in this realm are the ones with power. People broke from it's software that dictated a natural cycle and by the same skill of interfacing with it, have Superhuman Power.
>>
>>80696665

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Round Earth 'theory'? The mainstream media is pushing the Round Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?
>>
File: 400px-Dogon12.jpg (106 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
400px-Dogon12.jpg
106 KB, 400x600
>>80686417
Do you believe the nommo fish aliens reported by the Dogon tribe and identified as the original pyramid builders (before turkish rats settled and mimiced ancient egyptian culture), do you think those nommo were a masonic false history planted to distract from indigenous ethnic genocide?

The famed star charts of the Dogon are not that advanced based on the date of european contact so if the ealiest missionarys pushed the propaganda story could it really have spent so far so fast as tge Dogon carried it? From a few rumors spread by strangers to a claim of ancient historical oral history in 30 years only, it seems unlikely.

So where do the fish people fit in to your view? Is it like stargate where the staffs have special dicksucking and energy spunking powers? Are the Ahnks batterys to power the staffs?

Is Jay Leno a giant buttchin nommo? He doesnt look like a fish, were the original nommo wearing suits that looked like fish?
>>
File: hollowearthdiagram.png (27 KB, 892x686) Image search: [Google]
hollowearthdiagram.png
27 KB, 892x686
>>80696697

Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).
>>
>>80695730
After what just happened in Britain I can believe it.

>Public wins Brexit vote
>Establishment knocked flat on its ass for a week or so
>Suddenly all viable candidates to carry out the will of the people (Farage and Nuttal for UKIP, Corbyn for Labour, Johnson and Leadsom for the Tories) drop out of their political careers for 'personal reasons'
>Country will now be run by a wizened old cunt who's an authoritarian leftist for four years
>The choice between the three viable parties at the next election will undoubtedly be Theresa May's Tories, Angela Eagle's Labour and Suzanne Evans' UKIP - all three parties led by authoritarian left-wing women

This is a very clear display of power to the population of this country. They're not going to allow Britain to gain real independence from the European superstate, and they've effectively destroyed all democratic recourse in the space of a week.

We will all be punished here, extremely severely, for defying their will.
>>
>>80696572
Did you shit yet?

Saying thing will ruin karma in any direction.
>>
>>80696575
>>80696126
Thank you, I'll look it up and probably will email you during the weekend
>>
>>80695895

Refn is a huge Jodorowsky fan. Jodor is kinda a white wizard type who tries to heal humanity through his films, and uses tons of occult/esoteric symbolism.

Holy Mountain is his greatest work.
>>
>>80686417
What did the Nazis know about the occult?

Is there an Illuminati group and if so what is there goals?

What is the afterlife like?

Are there parallel worlds? For example, would there be a world were all my dreams came true? How could I get to this world if it is real?
>>
>>80696748

What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
>>80691622
The thing is, that applies to most of the elites.

Half the people running brazil are actual masons. I once was doing an investigation into a corruption scheme and the higher ups came in and told me to erase the bits on some of the politicians. I looked it up later, all masons.

They are also pedophiles and degenerates in general, but thats almost legal in brazil at this point.
>>
What is this tree hugging hippy third eye bullshit. Trying to drive us off the hunt im guessing.

Hey read books. Look yoga and drugs will make you better. This thread is trash
>>
>>80696766
what?
>>
>>80686417
Occultist bullshit goes to /x/. Yes I know masons worship the devil and that its based in kabbalah.

That doesn't make it any less stupid.
>>
>>80696531

They will work if you give them the time and energy to perform the operations. But those texts such as the Keys are regarded as "barbarous" because the spirits involved (of the Shemhamphorasch) typically do not play well with others.
>>
>>80696872
so TLDR

is the occult shit relevant or is it used to obfuscate the FBI investigation and to hide information they might share in this site between each other
>>
>>80696968
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_processing_disorder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_language_impairment

I'm too lazy to post others that could explain the rationale behind your post (reply.)
>>
>>80697067
thank you for the reply. anything safer to recommend? I truly don't have bad intentions toward others and I'm not interested in attracting bad karma or messing with forces above my power. It's more of a sheer curiosity issue with me. I have a powerful intuition about things but I've only discovered these texts recently.
>>
>>80696780
I'd love to meet Jodorowsky. I especially love the comics he's made over the years.
>>
>>80696933
[1 post by this ID]
>>
>>80696750

You give them too much credit, my friend. Civil disobedience is a good thing if the System demands that we obey any unjust law. We NEED to make Brexit happen. We won't defeat the System (which is inherently corrupt and deliberately so) by stockpiling weapons, because they have MORE weapons and STRONGER weapons. The ONLY way we can defeat the System is by civil disobedience, but ONLY if it occurs IN MASSIVE NUMBERS. If enough people practiced civil disobedience, we could bring down the System LITERALLY OVERNIGHT. The power is with US - it's ALWAYS been with US. Most people do NOT know their TRUE power, both individually AND collectively, but fortunately that's changing.

"No-one rules if no-one obeys." - Lao Tzu
>>
>>80697150
All of that has nothing to do with my questions, sir.
>>
>>80697292
I firmly and sadly believe this is what it must come to here in Britain. Our entire political establishment and the media need to be torn up by the roots and burnt.
>>
>>80697365
Truly, introspection is a gift. Additionally, holding it in and discussing such matters in real life is a real treasure as you experience life in and of itself rather than products of life used to simulate life.
>>
>>80696566

He basically said anyone who produces children's TV, but the big names he dropped were Michael Ovitz of Disney, David Geffen, and Bryan Singer.
>>
>>80688964
One time in my life i was very fucked, and felt suicidal and maybe a bit in psychosis. I was writing words backwards telling me to kill myself and hating myself. and i kept imagining this dark force behind my shoulder wanting me dead. And at one point I took a knife and slashed accross my chest. Was I possessed by evil spirits?

also my next question is howcome it seems like I answer questions that become real? like when I was little i kept having this question that I didn't want to answer in my head, if I had to have one parent die which one? And I chose my father. And he died. there are other examples of this. Also, i had a dream of a girl and was vivid like special kind of. and exactly a year later I meet a girl that seems quite similar to the girl in the dream. What is that? Like it seems like my life is unfolding based on my desires or will or smth. And this girl is like my soul mate. When we met she seemed like an angel saving me.
>>
>>80696572

1. Symbols and their shapes correspond to names. Everything has a public and a private name. For instance let's take the cross. The shape that people call "the cross" is privately called Tetragrammaton, the Four Voices and eventually if you dig down deep enough you can go into the Shemhamphorasch and down deeper into the Enochian language and whatnot until you get as close as possible to the real "secret" name. Remember as you go into the past you'll find that language was not only numerical but consequently mathematical. They were able to connect shapes and symbols to names and frequencies much easier, though I doubt they had cymatics. Cymatics would be unnecessary because their language was already tied to numbers.

2. The winners write history. In Occultism it is called such because occult means hidden. Thus those in the occult throughout history have attempted to maintain a continuous stream of teachings going far into the past.

3. No the elite are not able to control time. They would love to have you think that though.

4. Yes.
>>
>>80694445
Are you member of three?
>>
>>80697543
Why the fuck are you telling me this? I literally just got done talking in some occult discord about my introspective experiences.

This is synchronicity. I think you and I are supposed to have sex now.
>>
>>80696872

Holy shit I just think you might have autism or on meth
>>
File: 1465915820529.jpg (138 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
1465915820529.jpg
138 KB, 720x463
>>80687625

that's a retarded way to look at karma.

karma is a Web of interconnectedness .

each action you take has weak or strong karma. this is why a monk must not marry or bear children. that is one of the strongest forms of karma- where it projects into the future and grows.

killing is actually weaker , unless you kill Franz ferdinand...

the concept of connectedness is where people get the wring idea that doing wrong things will bring them back on you. it isn't a system of balances. you create karma with bad people doing bad things and you bring the consequences into your life.
>>
>>80697398

>sadly

I don't think it's sad at all. On the contrary, I think it's a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. I am advocating non-violent civil disobedience. Why non-violent? Remember what I said earlier. They have MORE weapons than we do and they have STRONGER weapons than we do. However, WE (collectively speaking, of course) are their police officers who enforce their unjust laws and their soldiers who fight in their unjust wars. So if we stopped enforcing their unjust laws and stopped fighting their unjust wars, GAME OVER. The System would NOT be able to cope, because the System is controlled by a TINY number of people. There are SEVEN BILLION of us and there's LITERALLY less than 1% of them. The System can ONLY survive with OUR CONSENT and when we withdraw our consent and take our freedom back (AND WE WILL), the System shall perish.
>>
>>80697735

Ad hominem attacks are not an argument. Nice try though. :)
>>
>>80697711
I shall decline your notion of our supposed fate to an event concerning coitus and accept my defiance of your set of two repeating digits.

Also, have this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlexia
>>
>>80697805
the dalai llama wrote in his book karma just means the law of causality. And he seems to mean in a literal scientific way. But I guess metaphysical too
>>
>>80686417
Shoo Shoo Obscurantist Golem

The "The elites are lizard people / black magic worshippers / isoterics are the solution"

IS LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING BIT PARLR TRICK ANY PERSON WITH POWER HAS PLAYED ON THE MASSES SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

starting from the tribe shaman, through monarchies everywhere, they are trying to make things that are simple, complex, things that are knowable into unknowable, and, thus, cover their insatiable lust for power

Things that are real:

Biology ( Evolution, Abiogenesis, Genetics, Endocrinology, Epigenetics, Virology)
Physics ( Classical, Quantum, Relativity)
Applied Math (Statistics, Probability, Chaos Theory, Operations Research)
Economics ( accounting, compound interest, Behavioral Economics, Microeconomics, portfolio management and investments )

If you are well knowledgeable in these as well as history, you have solid explanations for everything going on. No man behind the curtain, no magic, no lizard people. Don't go on wild goose chases
>>
>>80698108

[1 post by this ID]
>>
>>80696801

The Nazis experimented in many forms of occultism, often for the seeking of power. There was also great influence on the idea that someone had to safeguard the great religious and philosophical works of man.

There is a group that despises man, nature and any concept of freedom.

The white light that everyone sees when they die is the barrier between the creation or universe and what is beyond. That barrier prevents what psychologists call your ego from passing through. What you call that place of bliss is up to you.

In the Upanishads depending on what you strove for in this life, you may arrive at a certain astral planet or realm that provides whatever you desire.
>>
>>80697672
Any texts you would recommend that don't involve "barbarous" angels? Don't want to accidentally fuck myself.
>>
>>80697935
Doesn't matter if you 'decline' fate will have us meet regardless.

We might not even know when we sleep together.

>>80697672
I see what you're saying about language. How would one go about decoding such things now? Is it impossible?

And about the global consciousness, are we feeding out human experiences back into it? What is the purpose of it?

I've always thought we were part of something much greater and that thing or being is part of something even greater ad infinitum so what what exactly in your opinions is allowing everything to have an 'experience' at all?
>>
File: Literally the Antichrist.jpg (140 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Literally the Antichrist.jpg
140 KB, 768x432
>>80696174
REV 13:18

>" Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

BARACK FACTS:

>6+6+6=18 (Barrack Hussein Obama has 18 letters)
>6X6X6=216 (Barack was born on the 216th day of the year)
>Zip Code = 60606
>Pick 3 lotto in his hometown, day after election = 666
>Pick 4 number = 7779 (6667779 means Antichrist, God's Perfect and Complete Judgment according to Bible)
>Last month in office, Jan 2017, = Barack will have been alive for 666 months.

Barack has also fulfilled the abomination of desolation prophecy, from Oct 9, 2009 to March 22, 2013, which currently points to Oct 3, 12 and 17 of 2016 as critical dates—the beginning of the 3 1/2 year tribulation and when the antichrist will be set-up.

Also pic related ;)
>>
>>80697210

I've recommended this a few times here but Book 4 by Aleister Crowley (it's the best "How to" for summoning and ritual work) and Dogma and Ritual by Eliphas Levi. You can't go wrong with elementals.
>>
>>80698216
Just saw the thread, so I posted. fuck off.

Any real arguments?
>>
>>80698492

>fuck off

No. :)
>>
File: Eastern_ID_Chart.jpg (64 KB, 800x625) Image search: [Google]
Eastern_ID_Chart.jpg
64 KB, 800x625
>>80698108
Do you believe in the forbidden science of phrenology? Our media promotes some phrenological concepts "stupid blondes", "soulless gingers" while avoiding and stigmatizing with taboo other connections between physical traits and personality like "stupid shitskins" and "aggressive ratfaced big nose kikes".
>>
>>80697616

They were watching. No need for possession you were going to do all the work for them.
>>
File: krishna.png (408 KB, 353x433) Image search: [Google]
krishna.png
408 KB, 353x433
There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.
>>
>>80698490
thanks man. you're a bro. although I'm kind of wary of Crowley--he just seems like a disturbed man to me. Maybe I picked up that bias from somewhere else, who knows.

you've been a great help though -- rare to see someone so free with their knowledge. I plan on being the same way once I educate myself enough.
>>
>>80698721
That which are not are.

Good night!
>>
>>80698626

The Azerbaijan actually looks like Borat, a true Kazakh, but the Kazakh looks Hawaiian... what up Eastern ID chart?
>>
>>80698345

Aside from elementals and planets the best to work with are the angelic hierarchies. Or as they're called the Aethyrs. However before you deal with the best you'll need to become proficient with the little guys. Just work your way up one step at a time. Book 4.
>>
>>80698263
Are there any reptilians or lizard people?

What are some historical figures that has occult knowledge? Like Rasputin or George Washington.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.