[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the SJWs are at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 954x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 954x960
This time the target of their ire is a Navy friend of mine. A red pilled young medical professional who's calling it how she sees it.

>pls send help
>>
>>80685254
>pls send help

NYPA. Fuck off.

Fpbp
>>
>>80685334
>worse Korea

Mad that me and my shipmates run through your women on shore leave bro?
>>
>>80685254
Why is she shilling for non-whites?

honastly I know why and I will send help but faceberging that is another form of signalling desu.
>>
>>80685254
>Look at me, I have an opinion too!

What an attention whore. And in uniform as well. Despicable.
>>
>>80685656
I know. Just unfortunately her being a Sailor can get her shit pushed in by our chain of command
>>
She should let her first line supervisor know a hate storm is approaching. I would help out but I was an Army fag and I don't know how the Navy operates.

If it was Army, I'd just get some help from s-6 to catch every faggot that tried some shit.
>>
File: 1466041265836.gif (975 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1466041265836.gif
975 KB, 250x227
>>80685254
>red pilled
>using facebook for political commentary
>>
>>80685828
get out jidf, sick of your shenanigans, you have no place commenting in a white thread.

>>80685839
tell her to delete faceberg. her only way of recourse is to produce white babies.
>>
>>80685828
fuck off u shit
>>
>>80685254
She is hot.
>>
>>80685254
>cunt in the military
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>80685334
>NYPA

This isn't /b/ you faggot.
>>
>>80685254
Damn I bet she gets loads of dick
>>
>>80685254

I hope her career doesn't end if she had a good one to begin with. The truth is that ending welfare and enforcing laws even heavier in black communities will shoo the rats out even faster.
>>
Her first mistake was posting shit to kikebook. Hope she isn't disciplined but honestly it's her fault if she does get a NJP.
>>
>>80685254

Shit I've actually met her. Real good looker, not gonna lie.
>>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA all the blacks who want to get her fired. Are they jealous she has a Fucking job? It pisses me off when SJWs try to get someone fired for free speech.
>>
>>80685254
I dont care create white.babies or shutup whore
>>
>>80685334

>fuck my allies i aint helping no one

rather niggardly attitude there sir
>>
This is a fake. Google the name and the picture. She doesn't exist outside of this thread. Look her up on Facebook. All this hate is caused by someone wanting to stir things up and you all gave that person what he/she wanted.

That's the saddest part of this whole thing
>>
>>80685254
Post a better pick or link thar covers the whole argument of hers
>>
>>80687552
They are always trying to get people fired. They are like the kids in primary school who would always tell the teacher on people.
>>
>>80685254
don't worry OP... when she gets discharged, let her know i'll marry her and put some kids in her...she can shitpost all day on facebook

>comfy 70k/year married life
>>
>>80685254
I'll help if she promises to bear my children
>>
>>80685254
>end welfare

says the navy chick

LEL
E
L
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.