[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I read this guys profile on Wikipedia and I have no fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1446158716026.jpg (510 KB, 3216x2412) Image search: [Google]
1446158716026.jpg
510 KB, 3216x2412
Alright I read this guys profile on Wikipedia and I have no fucking clue why you guys think he's behind anything bad.
He funded democratization of ex-soviet countries.
>>
>>80685209

Community college was too hard on you?
>>
File: 1459652850383.png (624 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459652850383.png
624 KB, 1280x720
Need flashy infographic pictures to educate you?
>>
Basic rundown
>was involved in fucking up the British pound
>was involved in the Asian financial crisis 1997
>funded dissident movements in Apartheid South Africa
>supported Occupy Wall Street via Adbusters
>supported tons of Anti-Bush groups
>supported Obama's re-election
>backed left wing politics in Belarus
>backed current Ukrainian government and Maidan square protests
>supported Kosovo's independence from Serbia
>called on Europe to strengthen sanctions against Russia
>called for Europe to financially bail out Ukraine
>called on Europe to borrow money in order to pay for EU Migrant Crisis
>Soros is backing Hilary Clinton's campaign
>Soros claimed Viktor Orban's strategy for the EU Migrant Crisis is un-European because "borders are the obstacle"
>Soros funded a booklet for helping migrants illegally get into the EU
>Soros previously funded FEMEN until they scheduled a protest in Israel
>Soros funded Black Lives Matter
>Soros funds MoveOn.org
>Soros donated to Kaisch to help split the republicans
>Soros is funding anti-Trump protests
>Soros is funding a new civil disobedience movement called DemocracySpring aimed to bring about a new congress
>Soros was convicted of insider trading
>Soros' OSF gave money to defend Lynne Stewart, a lawyer who provided material support to terrorist conspiracy
>Soros' OSF backed the pro-western revolution in Georgia during the early 2000s
>Soros' OSF backed Solidarity Poland which inspired the Arab Springs and helped take Poland out of the Russian sphere of influence
>Soros backs the ACLU (anti LGBT discrimination shit, pro women's rights, pro gay adoption, pro samesex marriage, anti death penalty, anti-minority discrimination, pro abortion/bc, anti prison, anti torture)

Almost any new radical movement you can think of, Soros has his hand in - if not directly, than through one of his veritable fleet of companies.

Soros sows discord wherever he pleases and then attempts to profit off of the chaos he helped create
>>
>>80685209
I would just like to know, what these guys are gonna do next, so i could make some profit out of it.
>>
File: 1463719578903.jpg (126 KB, 454x817) Image search: [Google]
1463719578903.jpg
126 KB, 454x817
>>80686107
>saved

Cheers m80
>>
File: heatening.png (53 KB, 404x402) Image search: [Google]
heatening.png
53 KB, 404x402
>>80685209
> He funded democratization of ex-soviet countries.

He did that because he always benefits from the chaos caused by civil unrest. Ex-soviets were an ok movement because they hardly went violent, but everything he seems to fund in 2000's and 2010's goes violent revolution tier with a legitimate government dying and replaced by an islamist party, communist party or no party at all because it's still in chaos
>>
Because he is a rich jewish brat that thinks he controls the world alongside his eurofag and american globalist associates. He is a perfect example the type of politician of why there are muslims and niggers in Europe the world our ancestors built and intended for us is in dissarray.
>>
also wrote, in some autobiography, of how nazis put him in charge of, i think, money changing/jewelry trading, at some jewish internment camp, and he just fucking loved it. there was more to it but i forget, it's been a while.
>>
>>80685209
Where is his neck?
>>
File: 1465160883543.jpg (48 KB, 655x540) Image search: [Google]
1465160883543.jpg
48 KB, 655x540
>>80685209
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.