[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If clarifying your borders is important, why is Trump not proposing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
If clarifying your borders is important, why is Trump not proposing to build a great wall between the US and Canada?
>>
>>80680449
So we don't make it to hard for the liberals to leave.
>>
>>80680449
because canada is white, for now.

whites normally don't do welfare raids
>>
>>80680449
No rapists up there, only kangaroo fuckers.
>>
Last time I checked, Canada wasn't sending in hundreds of thousands of criminal shitskins, just white guilt liberal cucks.
>>
>>80680915
But there are tons of chinks over there. Places like Vancouver has a white minority population.
>>
>>80680449
I'll bite on the off chance this isn't a slide thread.
Very few Canadians immigrate illegally.
Many Mexicans immigrate illegally.
Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes to contribute to the infrastructure and public services they enjoy while here, thus putting a strain on the system that is never compensated for.
Additionally, illegal immigrants often send money to their families in their home countries, further diminishing their host economy.
The influx of illegal Mexican immigrants is so large as to make the building of a wall and economic sanctions viable methods for the American economy to recoup some of these losses.
>>
>>80680877
FPBP
also checked
>>
Because we keep a orderly, and for the most part mutually respectful border with the syrupniggers. Other than some light weed smuggling the biggest contraband issue at the US Canada border is personal use tobacco and fucking walleye filets.
>>
Well, it's like >>80683132 said. You gotta deal with the houses that are on fire, first.
>>
>>80680449

Immigration from Canada isn't a problem. Low IQ criminals and welfare rats come to the US from Mexico. Canada has a generous enough welfare state to keep their undesirables in Canada. Sage because the topic is dumb enough to be a slide.
>>
>>80680877
Yes, let them become Canada's problem. Once they self deport to Canada then build the wall
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.