[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamic white nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: crescent-swastika-3.png (2 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
crescent-swastika-3.png
2 KB, 275x183
Just think of the memetic potential here.

We can use this as cover against the SJW's and advance all of our ideas and trigger the liberals, marxists and the alt-right cucks at the same time
>>
>>
We can argue that Mohhamad wuz an Aryan and that the modern Arabs have sullied his teachings and have degenerated due to race-mixing and that our version of Islam is the correct one.
>>
>>80678948
Hadith says Muhammad was White
>>
File: 3423445432534.jpg (7 KB, 152x203) Image search: [Google]
3423445432534.jpg
7 KB, 152x203
>>80679125

Inshallah, my brother praise ke..I mean Allah
>>
>>80677871
I know many chechens and balkans who know what is about to happen.

Also a few berbers, I speak arab(berber here) so we know what's up.

so this is no secret.
>>
>>80678948
>>80679125

He had red facial hair, red hair is common among many of the semites mentioned in the Bible and Qu'ran. Esau, David I beleive also had red hair.

Islamic white nationalism is a contradiction of Islam though but nice try.
>>
>>80678948

Muhammad was not aryan, he was descended from Ishmael, Ishmael was the uncle of Israel
>>
>>80681725

Yes we get it you fucking autist. The point is that doesn't matter. Mohammad was white. We have some evidence to back that up and we can fabricate the rest.
>>
>>80681862

calm down leaf, you have no real proof to say he was white and if you did that would mean the Qu'ran is wrong and Islam is fabricated, so your argument makes no sense.
>>
>>80681975

Implying you can't just fabricate shit when starting a new cult. Look at the fucking Mormons they just made their shit up
>>
>>80681725
>Muhammad was not aryan

And now you are going to tell me that the Kazhar are semitic?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKf3dakA88A
>>
>>80681221

Fuck my facial hair is the only red i have, wuz i muhammad n shiet?
>>
>>80682091

Oh wait so you want to lead the white race astray by starting a cult? Kike

>>80682162
How in anyway was Muhammad aryan if he was aryan it would mean all Biblical and Qu'ranic literature regarding the prophets is false.

>>80682311
You may have kike blood brother, look into the works of Yair Davidy. He talks about the lost ten tribes of Israel and where he belives they went. It also explains the genetic relation of the irish, scandinavians and jews.
>>
>>80677871
As a collateral damage /pol/tards will believe in this meme and it will help the islamization of west.
>>
>>80682636

We can become white nationalist muslims and declare modern salfist Islam to be vile heresy spread by the Jewish house of Saud and that the Kaaba is a pagan satanic idol.

Then we can spread redpilling ideas about degeneracy and race while being white and having the cover of Islam as a religion
>>
>>80682844

I'm a white muslim, I agree in what your saying about salafi'ism and Jewish involvement. I don't agree with the Kaaba but I see where you coming from.

If you stop calling Muhammad aryan I am in.
>>
>>80682636
>>80681221
>australia
>>
>>80682844
>>80683144

medically unnecessary circumcision has to be banned though in the caliphate though as it's technically haram

http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/circumcision.html
>>
>>80682636
>literature regarding the prophets is false.

You don't get the point! It doesn't fucking matter!
These are old history books, written by people who would have loved the Aryan Muhammad to be one of them, so they wrote their stories accordingly.
Just like Jesus, who is portrayed Aryan to make Christendom more attractive to the Nordic nations for easier conquering by Rome.

Muhammed was the true Aryan prophet. Iran literally means "land of the Aryans".
And the Muslim Handschar was the purest SS of them all.
We are the Jews now, writing history to our liking!
>>
>>80683144

no mohammad being white is a key part of this otherwise the whole thing doesn't make sense. He even had black slaves. We simply have to take a page from the dindunuffins on this front to advance our own racial and political interests.
>>
>>80683368

nice b8 m8. There is enough in the Qu'ran to support what you want without trying to change it. Don't be like the Jews leaf.

>>80683403

Jesus was a jew yet white nationalism was founded on his principles. If you change the scriptures the whole thing is pointless.
>>
>>80683368

Iran is fucking stupid and very jew-influenced in beliefs despite being free of their control politically and economically. your idea is pretty much what the shia did way back then
>>
>>80683661

I'm getting the feeling that you're a regular shitskin Muslim who doesn't like this idea. No we are gonna use this shit against you now.
>>
>>80677871
This is bothering the hell out of me.
The Islamic star is Venus (Islam is full of obvious as possible references to Satan) and the Swastika is either the sun, time itself, or the rotation of the Big Dipper around Polaris, but not Venus.
>>
File: NEOCONS.jpg (208 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
NEOCONS.jpg
208 KB, 600x777
>>80677871
>muh islamo-nazis
>muh 15 year old jew rhetoric

How do you do 'fellow goyims.
>>
>>80683868

I'm not, I just don't see what your suggesting as logical or ethical for anyone partaking.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.