[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are towns like Clovis allowed to exist? >shitty roads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2676x1744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2676x1744
Why are towns like Clovis allowed to exist?

>shitty roads
>old, abandoned houses/stores/silos everywhere
>windy as fuck, kicks up dust and the smell of cow shit is everywhere
>terrible education
>the only reason it still exists is because Cannon AFB is supplying the community with support

Yeesh. Just driving through it today felt like shit. Does anyone on /pol/ actually live there? Do you have any opinions on the government repeatedly attempting to shut down Cannon?
>>
>>80676951
Nobody gives a fuck about a town with 20 people in it
>>
>>80677309
>population of 37,000
>>
>>80676951
>>80677309
>>80677635
>tfw my city is 1.5 mil
Lmfao, do you even get stabbed?
>>
>>80676951
Dude I bet it's a chill as fuck little town. I half want to move out to the middle of the high desert and just pick a little shit town and work there for a year or so.
>>
>>80678070
Believe me. I've had the displeasure of driving through Clovis and even from the Main Street it looks like crap. All my friends at work (work for the Airforce, not in it though) get stationed there. I hear some shit from them and online about how the locals leech off the AFB and the Shifty Fifty (city council) rule with an iron fist.
>>
>>80678209
Trust me, you'll regret it.

If you want country living, look to the Texas Hill Country.
>>
>>80678070
>LA
>>
I lived in Muleshoe for a year or so, my gf worked in the Clovis Walgreens. Go Mules! I liked it out there, except the mega shit tier internet connection in Muleshoe at least
>>
Bump I guess
>>
>>80678209
Come to Idaho and just live 30 minutes outside of town.
By "Town" I mean the Boise area.

Otherwise just literally live anywhere else in Idaho. You'll get the authentic experience.
>>
NMfag reporting in, Clovis is full of rich dairy farmers' kids, they're worse than frat boys
>>
>>80676951
>>the only reason it still exists is because Cannon AFB is supplying the community with support

Seems like you answered your own question.

/thread
>>
>>80678423
LA city is 4 mil, county 10 mil

I am in Sacramento, which I just checked is not 2 mil
>>
>>80683554
now* 2 mil
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.