[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of being a white nationalist when your biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 6580716351_fce7d5a031_b.jpg (226 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
6580716351_fce7d5a031_b.jpg
226 KB, 768x1024
What is the point of being a white nationalist when your biggest enemy are white people themselves? Even here in Canada, it was the highly homogeneous white areas of Atlantic Canada that help voted the Liberal Party in and there is even one white MP who seems desperate to diversify and scold "Atlantic Canada" for being racist which disgusts me even further. Yet, we expect these whites to not be condemned for their actions?
>>
>>80671807

Is that thing really human?
>>
>>80671807

Sit back and watch it burn muh nigga. White cucks will be the death of us all.
>>
Thats a wig
is it male?
how old is she/he when no grey hair and has the skin of an Australian?
>>
>>80671807
That is literally a chimp in a wig.
>>
>>80671807
that is not a human being
>>
>>80671807
Because in America that's not the case. Romney was a terrible candidate but even he won the white man and white woman vote.
>>
>>80671807
>white people
*white women
and then the cucks fall over backwards to appease them as an aftereffect
>>
>>80671913
Well, they are the oldest living human lineages.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61760427@N07/6580716351
>>
>>80671807
>>80671807
>black dont crack.jpg
>>
>>80671913
wow, what a bigotry, I literally can't even... Thinking that people with a different skin color are somehow worse than you... Can you just like leave please?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.