[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is weed a gateway drug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1462326571897.png (337 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1462326571897.png
337 KB, 620x349
is weed a gateway drug?
>>
no, I will go on to other drugs anyway, not because of weed
weed isn't the only drug out there
>>
It can be

t. My best friend since childhood moved to other drugs after weed
>>
>>80669937
If anything cigarettes are the true gateway drug
>>
Imo no and drugs aren't bad it's up to the user or the drugs to make it
>>
>>80669937
Only of you're a faggot
>>
Milk is a gateway to heroin.
>>
File: Cubensis.natural.habitat-2.jpg (505 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
Cubensis.natural.habitat-2.jpg
505 KB, 864x576
Fuck this tired old thread.
Let's talk about something that's actually interesting.

Seeing as magic mushrooms are non addictive and introduce new connections to different portions of your brain so that you can think in new ways, are they the true redpilled drug?
>>
No, the term "gateway drug" is a stupid made up term similar to "assault weapon".

>if you look at most heroin users they started with pot!!

No shit, pot is easier to get and used by more people than heroin. Therefore you would start with pot, then become introduced to heroin but there is no proof that smoking pot leads to heroin use.
>>
>>80669937
who cares?

people that want to do drugs will find a way regardless of weed's legal status.
>>
>>80670942
Did your friend even ingest sugar or caffeine (both found in most cola) before the weed. Did he ever rub one out and experience that endorphin rush before the weed?

The gateway theory is absolute bullshit. Even if it was true though, it is a clear argument for legalization. The only way the gateway theory is even arguable is by pointing out a lot of weed dealers also sell actual drugs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.