[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
russia or germany - who's worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 09-1939.jpg (64 KB, 648x654) Image search: [Google]
09-1939.jpg
64 KB, 648x654
As a Pole, who do I should hate more? Germany or Russia? Lets look at some historic facts:

- Germany (well, Prussia) and Russia did partition Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth so Poland was gone for 123 years from maps
- western part was strongly germanized, but at least they built some roads, railways and shit - germans like Ordnung i guess
- eastern part was strongly russianized and after 2 failed uprisings they sent a lot of people to Syberia
- Austria didn't give a shit about their part, so w/e
- meanwhile there was Napoleon here, but he also kinda screwed us.

After WW1 some mad Bolsheviks (FUCKING GERMANY sponsored this jew lenin) wanted to invade Europe, but welp, they sucked.

WW2 - germans invade Poland, kill 3 milions true Poles, 3 bilions of Polish jews, and another trilions of other jews. For helping a jew in Poland u got insta bullet in your head. In fuckin france - a fuckin fine.
At the same time ruskie attack Poland from behind, like last faggots.

Warsaw Uprising - 200k Polish people died, germans destroyed half of Warsaw and soviet scums were just watching it.

After WW2 west betrays us in Yalta and we are under another occupation. Jews from Poland are the eagerest ones to kill true Polish patriots from Armia Krajowa and to install communism. First 10 years are not that bad - country is almost rebuilt, Polish Army is as strong as french, but towarzysz Stalin makes life hard. After this dick dies, everything is slowly falling apart (good idea to start a space race, when you can't even build a good car, ruskie).

After Bolek alias Lech Wałęsa (another jew, soviet agent) gets along with communists in Magdalenka (read about Okrągły Stół) in about 25 years most of Polish national wealth is sold out for a fracture of its real value to germans, french, anglos, americucks and so on. Former communists are now calling themselves liberals and are pro-EU, fighting for 'democracy' and 'human rights'.

Next, germany sponsors jewish, pro-german PO.
>>
So, who should I hate more, /pol?
Russia, Germany, maybe Jews, Turkroaches, niggers, sand-niggers?
>>
>>80664985
You should be proud of yourself and ignore them
>>
Russia, obiously. Why do poles here keep insisting that east prussia and the other provinces rightfully belong to them, while simultaneously not giving a shit about the ACTUAL polish clay occupied by ukraine and belarus?
>>
>>80664985
You don't need to hate anyone. You need to be strong. Intermarium in shiiieet. But you are not getting eastern Ukraine ofc. And hands off Belorussia. Take what's left.
>>
>>80665709
>implaying ukraine is a country

I would swap wrocław for kijów every time. But Śląsk is ours, hans.
>>
File: Johnny the second.jpg (84 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Johnny the second.jpg
84 KB, 1000x1000
>>80664985
You should hate the Jews and the Mongoloids.

Germans did what the must.
Russians did what they could.
Turks were pushed back to their cave.

Be proud of your dirty slav heritage and find better allies.
>>
fuck, i meant Lwów. Kijów is a shithole.
>>
>>80666170
what do you mean that germans did what they must?
>>
btw, I forgot. Video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
>>
>>80664985

I'm afraid that you got cucked by geography

> we wuz victims

You're not niggers nationalism based on ressentiment is shit tier
>>
>>80664985
Historically, you should hate Russia because, at least, Germans were honest about what they were doing, meanwhile Russians were backstabbing.
But right now you should hate neither and try to cooperate and mend your past with your neighbours
>>
>>80666313
Let us call it lebensraum.

Also see: >>80666400
>>
>>80666313
Commies in Poland were looking to overthrow the German government and fuck up the citizens like they did to Christians in Russia. Look up the German revolution of 1918.
>>
>>80664985
In 1772-95 Russia

In 1939 Germany
>>
File: 1429486830508.png (1 MB, 696x800) Image search: [Google]
1429486830508.png
1 MB, 696x800
>>80666112
This is my dream, I don't even know why. Be sure to ally with Lithuania and give them their rightful Byelorussia back.
>>
>>80666400
>I'm afraid that you got cucked by geography

that's not the point. Poland + Litwa + Hungary were united once (i mean like a UK way) and we were the mightiest country in Europe.

http://viduramziu.istorija.net/pav/jogailaiciu.jpg
>>
>>80665172

The modern day germans,the poor Wehrmacht did nothing wrong

It is propaganda my dear squatting brethren and these nu male germans that live now agree with it
>>
>>80664985
Germany and other western yuros have been paying your national welfare bill for over two decades, let you send over all your criminals and undesirables, and exempt you from taking in rapeugees. Had any other western country been left to your devices they'd be the new Emirates, but alas you're still a shithole. Regardless, you have no reason to hate Hans.
>>
Obviously us, I mean hate me.
>>
>>80666112
chyba cie pojebalo
>>
>>80664985
russia, it's obvious.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.