[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is J.K. Rowling red-pilled? These are bankers in her world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Gringotts Wiarding Bank.png (739 KB, 1092x518) Image search: [Google]
Gringotts Wiarding Bank.png
739 KB, 1092x518
Is J.K. Rowling red-pilled? These are bankers in her world.
>>
>>80664395
Just an unintentional subconscious truth that leaked out.
>>
didn't they replace everyone with niggers now?
>>
>>80664395
No she is liberal as fuck.
>>
>>80664395
>>
she's a spineless hack
>>
Nope Chris Columbus was
>>
File: nosferatu-1922-01.jpg (31 KB, 601x256) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu-1922-01.jpg
31 KB, 601x256
>>80664395
>Open account to put in my savings
>Don't have a job so they will TAKE some of my money every three months
>If I don't have enough savings when they take some, I'll have to pay 50 euro.
>If they automatically substract money from my bills and I don't have enough that's 50 euro less for me.
Bankers are not goblins. They are vampires.
They make you ill, drain your life, turn you into their puppet slaves and you have to invite them in.
>>
>>80664680
>Voldemort actively tortures and commits genocide
>trump hurts someone's feelings because they entered America illegally
>trump is somehow worse than voldemort
Liberals, everyone
>>
>>80664680
How many wizards did Trump kill?
>>
>>80666496
You know you don't have to have a savings account right? Here in ameriland if my checking is below 500 for a couple months or I don't transfer something like 200 bucks a month I get a 10 dollar surcharge. I'm not broke as shit so this is clearly not a problem, but if you can't meet those you can just mattress your money or put it in a safe
>>
>>80666496
Its your fault for not understanding how banks and bank accounts work. They have to generate income somehow, in addition to supporting all those free checking accounts that are so popular.
>>
>>80666794
Yep. that's what I did after going back to live with my parents. Comfy time it is.
>>
>>80666794
My wording is off its if checking doesn't have 500 and I don't transfer 200 or so dollars either to or from the account. sorry I'm retarded
>>
>>80666666
>>
>>80664395
No, Harry Potter is the most overrated series in this millennium.

Even Game of Thrones and The Hunger Games is more based.

If you want to read a red pilled book, go pick up Lord of The Rings.
>>
>>80667378
>hunger games more based
Battle royale is pretty dope. wished hunger games had more kid killing
>>
>>80667378
>The Hunger Games
lol
>>
File: yGvyDI.png (243 KB, 1080x1075) Image search: [Google]
yGvyDI.png
243 KB, 1080x1075
Fuck no, she isn't.
>>
>>80664395
Unintentionally betraying her beliefs. This was not a conscientious move, but it does indicate that, as with all liberals, deep down she has some understanding of what's really going on.

We should fucking use this though, /pol/. She's a typical outspoken twitter slacktivist sort of celebrity, and it would be absolutely amazing to BTFO her with this.

I suggest that all of us who have twitters where we post liberal-seeming bullshit to get followers should start disseminating this. The charges of antisemitism will not stick if they come from openly alt-right affiliated accounts or anything of the like. But for those of us who have been running intentionally bluepilled accounts to cultivate a large SJW following, this is something we should explore.
>>
>>80667378
>Lord of The Rings
>redpilled
it's 10/10 GOAT entertainment, but the moral is bluepilled as fuck
>le industry is bad
>le progress is bad
>le living in harmony with nature
meh.
>>
File: look at those shekels.jpg (116 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
look at those shekels.jpg
116 KB, 692x530
>>80664528
This.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.