[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Ubermench Uprising/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
Honest question /pol/

should there be a /fit/ and /pol/ alliance?

In order to save our country and the future of our race there we need to have you performing at your best.

White women aren't going for white males nowadays because they're completely emasculated. Society has neutered us physiologically and physically. That's why you see so many young girls run after black men. Niggers have primal bravado. And the sluts eat it up.

That's why this is so important.

When the tides are turned and civil war starts breaking out, we need to be ready to take back what is ours, our nations. Men need to start behaving like men again, and what better way to do that than exercise?

You'll be contributing to end degeneracy in this country, think clearer, and become more of the man you were destined to be.

We are a race of warriors, conquerors, philosophers, dreamers, scientists, explorers and strategists.

It's in our blood and it's our destiny to steer humanity towards the light.
You have it in you to be the next generation that contributes to your forefathers legacy.
>>
I've reached my daily cringe quota thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1476x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1476x344
>>80662184
>/fit/

You mean /drugs/
>>
>>80662184
Fuck off, /fit/'s full. And Nietzsche hated anti-semites and German patriots.
>>
File: 1322615842122.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>80662184
>When the tides are turned and civil war starts breaking out, we need to be ready to take back what is ours, our nations.
Great post but this meme needs to die
>>
>>80662184
>White women aren't going for white males nowadays
Nice meme faggot. Citation needed.
>>
>>80662184
/fit/ was my first board, pol is my second.

fit is a sad place though.
>>
this could've been a good thread but OP fucked it up
>>
>>80662184
Please don't use Nietzsche's terminology when you don't understand it
>>
why are batman worshipers so gay?
>>
>>80662184
> 2016
> Using the term ubermensch
>>
>>80663148
How did I misconstrue here?
>>
>>80663312
It has a place when actually talking about Nietzsche's Übermensch.
>>
File: 1467790364983.jpg (89 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1467790364983.jpg
89 KB, 900x900
>>80662791
>Nietzsche hated anti-semites and German patriots.
Yes, but he did name the Jew. That alone makes him worth reading.
>>
>>80663562
Elaborate how /pol/ in any way or form fits the template of the Übermensch
>>
File: eponychium.jpg (92 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
eponychium.jpg
92 KB, 800x570
I wouldn't be opposed, but an alliance between /pol/ and /x/ has always been the best course.

The man best suited for surviving in modern times is the man well-equipped to handle threats from both the material and spiritual realms.
>>
>>80663736
we are assholes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.