[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should celebrities be allowed to have opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MATTDAMON.png (576 KB, 656x591) Image search: [Google]
MATTDAMON.png
576 KB, 656x591
Should celebrities be allowed to have opinions?
>>
>>80661327
>Gun-toting action star Matt Damon of The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, and The Departed, says he wishes the U.S. would implement a gun ban similar to the one Australia implemented in the 1990s.

>Appearing in Sydney, Australia, for his latest gun-toting action film, Jason Bourne, Damon praised Australia’s gun ban and said he wishes the U.S. would follow the Aussies’ lead.

>According to Stuff, Damon said, “You guys did it here in one fell swoop and I wish that could happen in my country, but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly. We just can’t.”

>He went on to lament that mass shootings in gun-free zones have not resulted in more gun control, saying, “Obviously mass shootings aren’t going to do it. There have been so many of them at this point. Sandy Hook, when those children were murdered, if that didn’t do it, you know, I just don’t know. Maybe we just need to evolve further before we can have that conversation, I don’t know.”

>Damon praised the Australia gun ban as “sensible,” adding, “I wish we could be sensible like that but I don’t think that’s going to happen in my lifetime.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/05/matt-damon-wants-australian-style-gun-ban-in-u-s/
>>
>>80661327
They are useful to see what they owners think.
>>
>>80661327
>Should celebrities be allowed to have opinions?

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOoP56eXtzM
>>
>>80661327
>Star in hundreds of movies where you kill people with all manner of firearms and find nothing morally wrong with this
>Think law abiding citizens shouldn't be allowed to own firearms in real life

Matt Damon is a fucking moron, news at 11.
>
>>
He's only suggesting gun laws that other western nations have. You know, the ones with low murder rates and feeling of safety.
>>
>>80661327
Sure, but anyone dumb enough to let their views be changed by people literally paid millions to play dress-up probably shouldn't vote
>>
>>80661327
>implying these aren't jewish opinions that actors have to espouse to get good work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg
>>
>>80661327

t. rich asshole who probably has armed security.
>>
I've found that the size of the audience someone has for their opinion is proportional to the objective stupidity of the opinion.
>>
File: MATT DAMON.png (421 KB, 692x600) Image search: [Google]
MATT DAMON.png
421 KB, 692x600
>>80661863
>>
>>80662656
And, until recently, a lack of niggers.
>>
>>80663338
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 2047x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 2047x1262
>>80661327
>>
>>80662656
The ones that used to have largely monoculture populations, don't worry that's changing fast and violence will rise as a consequence regardless of gun laws.
>>
>>80661760

Alright Leo, you'll get your Oscar, but you have to memorize one last script, that shouldn't be a problem for you.
>>
>>80661327
This what I think we should do. We find the most antigun celebrities who have used guns in their movies. And humiliate them on livestream. But not kill them! Just utterly humiliate them. Call them out on their hypocrisy, slap them around, bring their double standards to light. And then just let them go. It will send a message to all these 'elite' that we are able to get to you, so shut your lying double-talking mouths.

P.S. I live in NYC and work with celebrities and other rich people, and. I cant stand their fucking hypocrisy. Bloomberg is the worst out of all of them.
>>
>>80661327
lol no, Matt Damon is suggesting something that would cause a civil war.
>>
>>80661327
If I was him I'd be getting settled in with living on Earth again, not making political statements. Did he not learn anything through his two years on Mars?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.