[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YFW you realize I am a Based Transexual who Points out Hipocracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>be me
>be male-to-female transexual
>have my surgury videotaped
>pass as 8/10 natural women
>go to bars at night and start flirting with average-looking guys who get really exited when they see an 8/10 talking with them
>Before I start getting sexual with them I ask in a sexy voice "so baby, who do you want to win the 2016 Presidential election"?
>If they say "Trump" I call them a racist and leave even though I am a Trump supporter.
>If they say Bernie or Hillary I say "Me too! You know me and you would make a really good match, wanna you know, go somewhere private?" in an even more sexual voice
>At this point I can see a huge bulge in their pants
>Always spend the night at THEIR house, not mine so they don't know where I live.
>My Vagina looks completely natural since I paid a lot of money for the surgery
>We have nice hot sex and I make sure to make it last long and pleasurable for them even at the suspense of myself.
>Make them breakfest in the mourning because I'm an excellent chef
>not to mention I'm 100% naked so when they come down they get horny again and I make out with them a bit.
>After that I get their phone number, put on clothes, and leave.
>Then send them a text saying "Baby I'm a man!" with a video attachment of my male-to-female transition video
>Get a bazillion threatening texts back saying "I'm going to fucking kill you freak! I trusted you I thought you were perfect!"
>Respond saying "I wouldn't say that if I were you"
>With great rage they respond "WHY?"
>I say "because it's 2016".
>Some don't even respond others just text me back for hours calling me a freak out of pure rage telling me they lost their manhoods. Kinda ironic considering they support Bernie and Hillary two pro-trans candidates.
>>
>>80661177
Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm on a TERRIBLE hangover.
>>
>>80661177
Can we fuck plox
>>
>>80661177
Dat ending... 10/10

Still, you fucking faggot lol, poor guys
>>
>>80661177
i dont think this is true but it was funny anyway
>>
>>80661177
Hopefully when Bernie gets in we can make it illegal to be upset upon discovering a person's 'birth gender' or as I like to call it, gender-neutral body circumstance
>>
File: 1445886900374.png (1 MB, 1024x1387) Image search: [Google]
1445886900374.png
1 MB, 1024x1387
>>80661177
This is even worse than
>btw I'm a grill
>>
proof/citation required, otherwise fantasy story
>>
This is my first day on this board.
I am not disappointed.

(nice dubs btw OP)
>>
i dont believe you because youre stupid
>>
sure, this is like that episode of sunny where dee was rating all guys 1's after sleeping with them but they didnt give a fuck cause they just wanted to get laid and dee is a giant whore

also kys tranny freak
>>
File: puke.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
>>80661177
>transexual
>have my surgery videotaped
>>
>>80661177
>pass as 8/10 natural women
delusion

fake or not
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.