[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it legal to run these fuckers over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Seriously, I live just outside of Dallas, drive a truck, and look like a hillbilly ass motherfucker.

I hate these nogs, and they hate me. I was on the road today in a different part of town when they blocked 75.

Can we have a discussion on what would happen if a guy like me simply didnt stop? Intentional or accidental (My truck is heavy as shit and doesn't have the best brakes, and every clip Ive seen of these BLM folks, they literally just sprint out onto the highway and almost get hit by tiny ass cars).

I dont know what would happen. I carry everywhere and dont want to draw on the mob which would no doubt be all over/around my truck. I know its illegal to drive away.

What would /pol/ do?

>inb4 gas them
>>
drive forward slowly. If they attack your car, gun it

in court you can say you feared for your life or something
>>
>>80661288
This. Some guy did the same in Ohio or some shit while they were chimping out and he got off because once they started attacking his car he, smartly so, gunned it the fuck out of there then stopped and called it in. If you call it in it'll help your chances of getting off.
>>
>>80661146
>What would /pol/ do?
Remember what happened to the trucker that stopped for a group of dindus in LA. If you want to end up like him, go ahead and stop. Otherwise, pedal to the floor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
>>
>>80661288
link plox
>>
>>80661146
A person was hit and I remember reading an article where the police chief said he was officially off the hook because they were in the road.
>>
>>80661146
I doubt even animals are stupid enough to run in front of a heavy truck
>>
>>80661519
That's actually not bad precedent on why you shouldn't stop.
>>
>>80661146
Don't expressways specifically state no pedestrian traffic? Sounds like they shouldn't be breaking the law if they don't want to get mowed down.
>>
If its not illegal to hit a deer on the road why should it be any different for them? Tony Stewart fucking ran over a kid during a race and got off just by saying he was walking on the track and he couldn't see him even though he drove right into him.
>>
File: 1462623882001.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1462623882001.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
>>80663847
>dark race suit
>dark race track
>getting out of your sprit car on the track, ever
>probably stoned
inb4 he "gunned it"
thats how those cars turn
>>
File: fagmobile.jpg (749 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
fagmobile.jpg
749 KB, 3264x2448
>>80661146
Im going to be looking into getting a grill guard for my car. Have fun hitting steel pipe, ooga booga!

note: I dont drive one of these fagmobiles, just found this and think its lulzy
>>
basically this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8LWr320Io&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFu8LWr320Io&has_verified=1
is not okay.
but this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrSLo5G0vtc
is legally okay.
>>
>>80661146
MomIMadeTheThreadAgain.targa
>>
>>80665439
DAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.