[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince of Egypt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Prince of egypt.jpg (394 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
Prince of egypt.jpg
394 KB, 960x1440
How historically accurate is this movie and what is your opinion on it?

Would you say that Dreamworks is more redpilled than Disney?

It's political because it's a religious movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2A3LaYDlHM

video related.
>>
the jews were never slaves in egypt and that whole ordeal was essentially the first holocaust hoax
>>
>>80661245

Is that what it was about? I don't understand the plot-line really. Someone give me the TL:DR
>>
>>80661356
its just about the old testament story of moses dude, its decent but the whole story even in the bible feels like a holocaust guilt trip

>oy vey the egyptians threw all our babies to crocodiles
>>
>>80661571

It probably was. I never knew where it took place on our world map (ancient Egypt obviously by the Nile) I don't know where their ancient Israel was though or why they were fighting. I just know that the egyptians did a genocide, I never knew they were Jews or how the Egyptians got that much power in the first place to take them slaves before they did it.

I probably learned the story like 20 times through Sunday school and stuff when I was a kid and read the bible, I don't remember any details though. Also I wish they would show more maps where these things were talking place, back when I was a very wee lad I guess I wouldnt understand anyways tho.
>>
>>80661100
It was actually a bit closer to the Bible than like Cecil B. Demille's Ten Commandments, but there still hasn't been any Bible movie that's ever stayed true to the actual source, the Bible.

Also, Prince of Egypt soundtrack is outstanding.
>>
>>80661100
>historically accurate
Since the Exodus story didn't happen, not at all. But it is very good to the source material.
>>
Not very, but the music is fantastic.
>>
>>80661100
Dreamworks and Disney are both kikeowened. None of them is *red-pilled*.
>>
>>80662013
I used to love Bibles with maps in the back. Maps are nice.
>>
I don't know but it's a damn good movie.
>>
>>80661100
>bible
>historically accurate
even the Illiad is more historically accurate
>>
>>80661100
It has jewish slaves bridling the pyramids. That's not accurate at all. The period is wrong and the period jews claim to be slaves in Egypt never happened they made that story up
>>
>>80661571
Oyim Veyim Goyim that's antisemitic dont'cha know
>>
>>80661100
why dey not black n sheet WHITEboi? sooon we be buildin dem peeramids n sheet en on top all ur cities WHITEboi.

we wuz kangz n sheet n build all dem peeramids.
>>
File: charlton-heston-as-moses.jpg (43 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
charlton-heston-as-moses.jpg
43 KB, 700x525
>>80661356
> Someone give me the TL:DR
>>
File: kek.gif (761 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
761 KB, 720x404
>>80661100
Only movie I know that features Kek in any form. Grabbed this gif for your pleasure.
>>
>>80661100
About as historically accurate as casting John Wayne to play Genghis Khan (see "The Conqueror").
>>
>>80661100
I actually like this movie, a lot of famous actors and actresses in it.

Accurate though? Ehhhhh, it's spot on, but some things are off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.