[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it really make's you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: black-lives-don't-matter.jpg (106 KB, 748x1082) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-don't-matter.jpg
106 KB, 748x1082
it really make's you think
>>
>>80659811
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 700x400
>>80659811
i don't get it

it's supposed to be a lazy bait by cherrypicking a stat that goes against a popular belief on this board

but it's a shit pic

i don't get it
>>
>>80659811

It makes me think that OP isn't very bright. How is the number of dead cops relevant to BLM if 95% of them are killed by whites? I'm not saying that they are, but the graph doesn't say anything about it. Why not show a bar illustrating the number of cops killed by black people. If that bar was massive, then you'd have a point. Until then, you're either a troll or just useless to the debate against BLM - or both.
>>
File: black-lives-don't-matter.jpg (151 KB, 748x1238) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-don't-matter.jpg
151 KB, 748x1238
>>80660060

Is this easier for you to understand? Retard.
>>80660438

Of course they're killed by niggers, you fucking moron. Who else would kill a cop?
>>
number of blacks killed by cops is about 100 times higher than the number of cops killed by blacks
for every 100 black people cops kill, a black person kills 1 cop..
>>80659811
op fuck off with your inferiorboy graph your mommy is so proud of you for...
>>
>>80661482

If you're retarded enough to compare tallies rather than percentage of population, you'll find that far more White people are killed by cops than blacks.

You lose either way, retard.
>>
>>80660749
get rid of criminal, that's not what the stat is showing
>>
>>80659811
If you attached the source, it would actually be worth saving.
>>
File: 1468010741583.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1468010741583.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>80659811
Fucking pleb. If it's a stat that /pol/ will like you don't post "it really makes you think", and nice apostrophe placement, dumbass
>>
>>80660438
40% of cops killed are killed by blacks

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

These stats need to be spread as we approach the election. Infographics, etc. including direct links to government sources. Many whites will be outraged if they knew this, but they honestly have never heard the facts.
>>
>>80663253

accept i troll'd you into bumping my threat, so the jokes on you.
>>
>>80659811
Maybe the cops should stop committing so much crime?
>>
>>80663486

now that really makes me think
>>
>>80663399
your grammar make,s me wonder if you'r 12 or handicap'ed.......
>>
Obviously, niggers are violent animals, but it's not a fair comparison because cops naturally place themselves in danger and would ipso facto be more likely to be placed in danger.

This is a shit thread, so I'm saging.
>>
>>80663890

black criminals place themselves in danger by committing crimes. Its a perfactly fair compairison. IDIOT
>>
>>80664035
Okay, but that's another argument you have to make: that blacks get killed because they place themselves in those situations. A single statistic doesn't prove that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.