[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Officer - Ask'em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: Purge.jpg (57 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Purge.jpg
57 KB, 500x400
As the title says. Sergeant in one of the largest agencies on the east coast.
>>
>>80659060
Do you think I should be arrested for my drug addiction?
>>
>>80659525
I think everyone should be addicted to something
>>
>>80659525

For your drug addiction? No. It's a mental health issue that's best suited for psychiatry than a prison cell.
>>
>>80659060

Timestamp would be nice, but anyway, what's youse guys opinions on all this BLM race war shit happening?
>>
>>80659060
If you're being honest

How'd you find us?
What makes you want to speak to us?
Can you give us any specific info about who you are/your position?
>>
Do you believe police should maybe chill the fuck out at a slightly higher rate?
>>
>>80659060
Why don't you just go on strike?

Do policemen have a union?

Police officers are obviously underappreciated and you deserve more pay for the shit that you've had to deal with
>>
>>80659900

I was trying to think of some way to do a TS for you guys but I'd rather not get doxed by some angsty faggot.

The BLM group are a bunch of savage racists that perpetuate violence. They cry for change but routinely riot, assault us and block traffic.

All of their 'frustration' is directed outwards rather than them taking responsibility for their shithead children and a culture of violence.
>>
Because you're on /pol, you obviously feel a certain way to a certain race. Does everyone sin your agency share your beliefs?
>>
>>80659960

I've been on 4chan since it came out when I was in college. I lurk mostly and while some of the stuff on /pol/ I don't agree with. A lot of it is absolutely spot on for today's society.

>>80660098

The majority of us are quite 'chill.' I'd rather not be bothered with your nonsense. No, I don't want to fight with you. No I don't want to hear your street lawyer bullshit and no I don't want to shoot minorities just because.
>>
>>80659060
Who is standing in the way of you doing your job and mowing down all these fucking thugs and how do we remedy this?
>>
>>80660109

By law we cannot go on strike. Federal mandate. However we have shutdown as a whole for the most part. Only the scab retards go out there and try to get numbers (cites, arrests, FI's) to get some personal gain/recognition.

The most of us now our purely reactive.
>>
When will you guys begin shooting Pokemon Go players on sight?
>>
>>80660421
I like that answer
>>
>>80659060
Do black lives really matter?
Did they really do nuffin?
>>
>>80660280

Inherently I don't ascribe to 'superiority' of any race. I've dealt with shitheads of every background. Labeling blacks as inferior just enables them to cry and whine for more EEOC/Affirmative Action bullshit.

"I'm black, therefore it's not my fault."
>>
>>80659060
Have you ever had a dangerous encounter with niggers?
>>
>>80660426

The brass and local governments. Everyone is so goddamned afraid of liability and the "PC culture" that we're severely limited on putting boot to ass during these riots (protests).
>>
What are some current events or recent trends that are worth mentioning?

Do you wear body cameras?

Why Black Templars?
>>
>>80659060
Are any US police planning violent reprisals?
>>
>>80660672

Oddly enough I keep on having kids come up to me and ask me about PG. I told some teenager that I was still looking for my Kekizard. He didn't get it.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80659060
I think the only solution to this is for more blacks to go into law enforcement. (I know, that would require effort on their part but let just pretend)

How do you find it working with black officers? They seem pretty based to me.
>>
>>80660736

Every life 'matters' technically. But apparently they want to their lives to matter more and skirt responsibility for crime.

The instant we try to help them or use rationality, they scream, yell and get violent.
>>
>>80659060
Do you support Deus Vult why or why not?
>>
>>80659060
What are your thoughts on the increasing militarization of police forces? Necessary? What happened to the old country sherriff who would let drunk drivers sleep it off and teach kids life lessons? Is this just a myth?
>>
>>80659060
Godspeed Officer. Hope you will be safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2-NEo3NVU
>>
My uncle was a police chief for over 20 years before he retired and even now he's still cautious around blacks (he always keeps an eye on them in public places he's in)
We know blacks commit more crime, it's a fact; but how do you think it has affected you personally on and off the job?
>>
>>80660421
Ah, gotcha. Makes sense.

How long have you been serving?
What state/city?

Do you have any opinions on where this BLM stuff is going? Down here in Ocala, my brother's been burning his vacation time because he's too afraid to go on calls. He's not in law enforcement, but he's still afraid of serving a public that might hurt him.

I can't say that I blame him, but if enough public servants reach that point, I can't imagine what'll happen.
>>
>>80659060

How do you guys keep your cool when people are throwing shit at you, taunting you, etc? Are there some tricks to maintaining that level of self-control and restraint? Everyone has their breaking points.
>>
>>80660848

Quite a few. I don't work in an affluent area.

>>80660930

1. Can you be more specific?

2. Yes, we do.

3. It was the only chapter with a good tag line. I'm more akin to the Emperor's Children, but they're a bunch of trans faggots after the Horus Heresy so I'm stuck with the nine million new chapters GW has created.
>>
>>80661167
Has your department considered doing what the Baltimore PD did and stop policing black areas?

That usually gives them a good taste of reality but even then they still manage to blame whitey.
>>
>>80660952

I wish. This recent shit spurs desire in a lot of officers to actually fit the role the BLM animals want us to be.
>>
I have been working on it and the other day that I can do it for the first time in my opinion is that the company has been a little bit more about the same thing as well so far I have a great day
>>
>>80661099

My entire squad except for one other guy (and myself) are black. They're humans just like everyone else.

They also get treated much worse by the public. "Uncle Tom," "House Nigger," etc. They're observed as race traitors.
>>
>>80661243

I know the actual term, but I'm not sure what context it's been used on /pol/ for.

>>80661297

I don't know where this idea of "increased militarization" comes from. Can you provide me specific examples and I'll handle those directly?

The majority of us advocate for teaching kids life lessons, avoiding jailing people for bullshit and general screwing with people. I don't know a single officer that gets off on ruining people's lives or jailing people for nonsense.

The media and public never hear about us doing such items though however that's 99.9% of our interaction.
>>
What should the age of consent be?
>>
>>80661762

That's some heavy shit. Doesn't help that the media is against you all. I understand there is corruption and brutality sometimes, but I don't think that's the majority at all, just them twisting any video they can find.

I really hope cops just withdraw from areas that hate them, they can police their own.
>>
File: image.png (329 KB, 635x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329 KB, 635x480
>>80661762
Ah. That is too bad. I really don't see any other way to calm them down.

My father was a police officer for a very, very long time. This nonsense has me down.

I hope you and your department stay safe. All the police are handling this amazingly. You guys are much calmer than I could ever be.
>>
>>80660901
I really feel for you guys.
These fucking thug criminals need a good hard boot to the nuts, not coddling and placation.
You have my support.
>>
When are you going to adapt the liberal narrative and start targeting minorities?
>>
>>80659060

Are you also amazed at how one administration was able to eradicate the respect for the rule of law that our country once had?
>>
>>80661369

Thanks.

>>80661432

Most cops view EVERYONE as a potential threat. This doesn't mean we're walking around ready to blast people. It just turns us solitary. Cops are only generally friends with other officers and it isolates us from the general public as a whole.

>>80661434

12 years, South Florida. The worst thing we've had so far is when they blogged off I-95 around Liberty City/Overtown in Miami. After the 2006-ish attempted riot over trade stuff was obliterated by BSO, there hasn't been much outside of generalized violence towards us.

The BLM stuff is going to get worse as long as the government backs it. The violence will transition from us to white/hispanic/asian neighborhoods in general.

Once one of these animals burn down Sorors' house and rapes one of his family members, we may get our teeth back.

>>80661438

Everyone has a breaking point. The sergeants in Mobile Field Ops go between the skirmish lines and will pull guys off of it when they sense one is about to go nuclear.
>>
>>80661099
Uh,no.
Putting rabid, hateful, racist feral animals in a position of power is terrifying.
The answer is for more tar babies to return to their kangdom and assume their crowns.
>>
When are we going to see more R2DINDU
(exploding robot,negroid remover)
>>
>>80662103
Its not something i know a lot about, just that people cite it a lot as dangerous. Battering rams, robots, facemasks, drone surveilance. Cops are supposed to be civilians and they are increasingly being thought of as something else. I know its different in every force but do you personally see a shift towards militaristic attitudes? Theres a big difference between andy griffith and a bomb bot. Given, those are extremes, but when and why did it grow like this you think?
>>
>>80662139
28, because fuck you.
>>
>>80662139

Jeff is on the way with the van.

>>80662207

We have some of the highest violent crime rates in the nation in the district that I'm in. We said "fuck it" a long time ago. The public then yells at us for not doing anything so it's either way.

>>80662319

Much appreciated.

>>80662408

Thank you, I agree.

>>80662565

I think you meant "adopt." A lot of guys want to.

>>80662668

Yeah. I had a lot of respect for Obama when he was initially elected. I bought into that push forward he spoke about. "The Beer Summit" was the beginning of the end and we all saw the writing on the wall.

>>80662720

He didn't mean take the BLM tards and give them shields.

>>80662728

When I saw that initial thread with the robot's name, I kek'd heartily. Likely quite a bit more now. The Dallas chief broke that barrier and he's black so the media can't blame race.
>>
>>80661561
Do you believe that to much is asked of the police force in this country?

like to hold them liable for most underlying issues within ,say, the African american culture?
>>
>>80663162
Do you believe that to much is asked of the police force in this country?

like to hold them liable for most underlying issues within ,say, the African american culture?
[
>>
>>80663289
how many dindu nuffins do you ecounter on the average work day?
>>
File: image.png (207 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 407x361
>>80662720
Yeah I know that is the beat solution.

But they keep refusing to leave.

The thing that makes us better is that we play by the rules.

Trust me. If I could send the BLMs back to their motherland I would. But you work with what you've got.
>>
>>80663289

Smh. The fucking beer summit.

What do you think about how Reagan handled the student unrest etc. as governor?

Thanks for doing what you do.
>>
>>80662962

We've always had rams. They've had handheld rams since the 70's. They're used on search warrants to hammer doors.

We use robots for bomb defusal, intelligence gathering for barricaded individuals/hostage situations and to occasionally upgrade people's cell phone plans.

Face masks- I have no idea what you're referring to. I wear a clava when I'm in full gear so I don't get sweat, blood, urine, vomit, etc. in my mouth when having to restrain people.

Drone surveillance is really rare. I don't know of a single agency down here that has used one.

Andy Griffith worked because the worst criminal they had was Otis the drunk. But that's television. The reality is that there are some very violent and destructive people out there. This is why we have various items to handle those problems.

General patrol does not use or have access to such military equipment.
>>
File: 1467844060300.jpg (119 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
1467844060300.jpg
119 KB, 780x1170
Bump for good thread
>>
File: 1455164991081.png (137 KB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
1455164991081.png
137 KB, 400x244
>>80663289
Should I be a cop or Border Patrol? In the hiring process for both right now.
>>
>>80663799
Thanks for good answers. I kind of assumed the discussions of this were at the least exaggerated and youve confirmed my suspicions.
>>
>>80659060
How do you feel when you pull a young white dude over?

Do you normally give them a break?
>>
>>80663799
How bad is the corruption in your agency? Are Internal Affairs hated?
>>
>>80663799
>upgrade people's cell phone plans

Is this a reference to the Stingray?
>>
>>80662695
I had a hunch you were from Florida. Thanks, that should make him feel a bit better. He kept reading nightmare stories about getting called in and ambushed, and with everything that's been happening, he's been very paranoid.

It doesn't help that his BC has a lot of colorful, inspiring words to help the situation.

I don't mean this to be cruel, but I'm sort of hoping that something horrible happens. Something so big that it can't be ignored or spun. You'd think Orlando or Dallas would've done it, but people refuse to see the truth.

Realistically, what do you think will happen that'll get the people to wake up? I can't imagine how far BLM or ISIS will have to take it

Also, what's the PD's stance on armed, civilian assistance?
I mean, what would the response be if, in a bad situation like Dallas or any sort of open conflict, some civilians with guns show up to help officers?

I'm under the impression they'd be turned away or arrested.
>>
>>80663332

I like your question. Undoubtedly in the 70's through the early 90's there was a lot of bad shit done by police in some areas. (LA, Rampart)

This however was curbed and stopped. Additionally, the majority of officers are not corrupt.

I would say the biggest problem is poverty, lack of education and spin to win votes. The government creates the majority of these problems, expects us to handle it and then tosses us in the trash when we do.

>>80663540

Most of them.

>>80663766

Klingons > Blacks. At least they had honor and were bros.

>>80663798

I have to look up the Reagan thing as I'm not familiar with it. Thank you.

>>80663906

Neither. Go be a fire fighter. People will like you, you get better hours, get to sleep/eat/lift on duty.

>>80664021

I believe the militarization hype happened over the government giving us MRAPS.

They had a ton of these left over from military engagements just sitting in hangars. So they donated them to us after removing all of the stuff from them.

Prior to that we used Bears and BearCats which are basically the same thing but longer. Those have been in use since the late 80's.

>>80664230

On the ultra rare chance I actually run into a white person, I treat them as I would anyone else. If people are straight up with me on traffic, I tend to give them a break unless they did something really fucked up which endangers others.

>>80664317

Corruption in the sense you're thinking of is virtually non-existent. Guys however get hemmed up for doing stupid shit like going shopping in their marked when off duty or banging their side piece while on duty.

IA sucks. They have nothing better to do so they try to fuck us with nonsense administrative shit like certain forms not being filled out correctly, etc.
>>
>>80662103
>The majority of us advocate for teaching kids life lessons, avoiding jailing people for bullshit and general screwing with people. I don't know a single officer that gets off on ruining people's lives or jailing people for nonsense.
>The media and public never hear about us doing such items though however that's 99.9% of our interaction.

As a police volunteer in a small, financially strapped city, I can attest to the absolute truth of this. We volunteers do some surprising things here, even offering support to officers at traffic accidents, helping with incidents involving children as long as it's deemed safe enough for us, helping to register sex offenders and the like. Not just charity stuff and PR. So I see how hard our officers actually try to help people. Very redpilled on this issue.

>>80662695
>Most cops view EVERYONE as a potential threat. This doesn't mean we're walking around ready to blast people. It just turns us solitary. Cops are only generally friends with other officers and it isolates us from the general public as a whole.

This always makes me sad. My spouse is a retired officer and it's so hard to overcome this stuff. All of us volunteers make efforts to socialize with our officers and treat them like our friends--because that is how we see them. I'd like to think it helps, at least a little.

A lot of people in our community have been working for years to both communicate more sincerely and kindly with our police and to encourage the current chief's use of community policing--much as we can with our shit budget. It's helped. Our crime rates are down, and we are all stronger and more positive.

Except for the ghetto blacks of course. But we're "lucky" in that they tend to be more interested in their gangs, their girls and their drugs than in political activism.

Thanks for this thread! Please know that many of us out there support you and care about you; and we get it. About a lot more stuff than you might think.
>>
Have you ever killed anyone? How old are you? How much can you deadlift and squat? Do you wish America was white would it make your job less stressful? Thank you for your service.
>>
>>80659060
you in Riveria Beach? If so you might know my uncle. He was a homicide detective, internal affairs and Swat at one time or another. He just retired 2 years ago.
>>
>>80664866
Riveria Beach?
>>
dear op, do you think that we're at risk of a martial law, mass rounding up of civilians, war, bombs, chemical biological attacks, 3rd obama presidency, etc? have you seen the mystery anon saying get out of dallas?
>>
>>80664631

It was in reference to Dallas.

>>80664773

I get what you're saying. We want this to happen also. None of us wants to be martyred. But it may have to come to that.

It will likely take a senator or someone in power getting their head blown off by one of these savages to make any real dent in the problem.

I'm completely down for civilian assistance. I had two SF guys recently grab a guy that broke a perimeter. They were driving down the road, saw the dude and chased him down.

Be careful however. You don't want to get mistaken for a suspect and in most larger cities you'll be thought of as bizarre by the officers.

>>80665023

PTSD is really, really rampant among officers. Not in the Vietnam sense but just in the capacity of being on edge constantly. It burns out Serotonin receptors so after a number of years, we lack the ability to regulate and "be happy."

The end result is typically self medication through alcohol/pain medication, affairs and/or multiple marriages. The divorce rate for us I think is around 89% or some such number.
>>
There's a lot of people here who already did thank you, but thank you again sir for what you do.

My dad used to be a cop. New York New Jersey Port Authority. He's been retired for close to 30 years. He's told me stories of some of the shit he's gone through or some of the situations where things got real.

I talked to him about this stuff before and well, this is some tough shit you're going through. I'm not sure how he'd get through this stuff with the hits the police have taken in the past eight years if he was still on the force.

I can only pray this situation manages to get better, cause I don't know what's gonna happen if it doesn't.

Good luck sir, godspeed, and stay safe out there.
>>
>>80659060
Do you agree the Pokemon Go have put black lives in more danger from police officers because they will be walking around and officers are racist and love to kill blacks?
>>
>>80664866
>the biggest problem is poverty, lack of education and spin to win votes
Amen.
(are you a real burger or a proxy?)
>>
>>80665129

1.Yes

2. I don't ever max as I'm more into body building than power lifting but I DL 400 for repetitions (sets of five to eight) and A2G squat 275 for the same scheme.

3. I wish people just took responsibility for their own behavior and held people to a higher standard. Stupidity and degeneracy is not specific to one race.

>>80665297

I'm way further south.

>>80665405

Martial law would serve no purpose. The rounding up of civilians would also serve no purpose. I can guarantee not a single officer would do this anyway. If it gets to that level, I'll toss my shield in the trash.

A long time ago I used to say there wasn't a likelihood of CBRN usage. I don't know now. Chemical is a possibility. the BRN is a lot harder to produce and wouldn't really have a point outside of some Nihilistic destruction of everything.

I haven't seen the anon saying that the bit about Dallas.
>>
Have you seen/looked into how anti terrorism and war recovery areas applies to shit areas in the US? Is there any attempt at using reconstruction and tactics used in former war torn areas for similarities?

What is you stance on up funding police but disarming some of the units in the US like in other countries?

What is the best way to handle the violence situation in urban areas that have up ticked lately?

Are there bad departments? Example, Clevland was reported as having a pitifully low officer violations. (Statistically low rate of write ups indicating bullshit.)

Cops are awesome but I feel like almost all the issues are both shit funding combined with shit training. (If a department cannot afford the best you get shit results.
>>
Mateen was a young kinda swole guy who spoke at least one ~critical language~, went through the associates program and wanted to be a cop. Everyone must have just smelled the crazy, right?
>>
>>80659060
Ya know, I used to be on the fence about what to think about cops. On one hand they do fuck up a lot (on a national scale) but the more this nigger lies matter shit goes on and cops keep getting killed the more I sympathize with you guys.
>>
Honest question from a Europoor. Whenever America's gun culture and police officers shooting people in routine controls are brought up, the usual question is: Are you more on edge, because you have to suspect anyone could be a lethal threat, because so many people are running around with guns?

Do you think your job would be better, more safe, if there wasn't open carry, but some form of gun control in the USA?

>Yes, I know this triggers /pol/. Calm your tits.
>>
A couple hypotheticals

If laws were passed to ban and confiscate certain guns, would you do it? Even if the majority of the country saw it as unconstitutional?

In a Civil War scenario, would you turn against the government? (assuming the government is still run by commie libshits)
>>
>>80666065

Thank you. One thing I want to say is that we all appreciate your thanks. We've been getting a lot of baked goods at the station this past week which we appreciate as well.

However, what we would prefer it that you go out there and vote. Be vocal about your dislike of the nonsense going on. If you're a YT person, blogger, etc. Voice it. If your voices can match the volume of the BLM animals then it will gain momentum and put the country back to where it needs to be.

>>80666076

I saw that article. Whatever happened to professional Journalism or the common good in reporting?

>>80666149

Real burger. Freedom fries and all.
>>
>>80666254
Emotionally how did you handle killing someone and how many have you?
>>
>>80666290

1. Way out of my area of expertise. I couldn't comment on this either way without sounding like an idiot.

2. Which units do you want disarmed?

3. Ideally? Clean it with impunity. Address poverty, teach responsibility and hold individuals to high levels of accountability. Build pride back in these communities, etc.

3. There are always poorly run departments. But the violations you're thinking of are not signs of malfeasance.

It's an administrator wanting to jam a guy for stupid shit like his socks not matching, or forgetting proper punctuation in a report.

The majority of paper given to officers is by vindictive brass or to appease someone on a silly complaint like "Officer Johnson was mean."

I agree with the poor training. No one wants to be an officer, so the hiring standards dwindle. Then there's the EEOC/AA stuff which gives the brass/HR the capacity to skip people on the hiring list to promote minorities.

>>80666438

Thank you.

>>80666507

The CCW/gun control bit is moot to me when I encounter people. They people who want to use a gun illegally don't care whether they have a permit or not.

Also, everyone in Florida is armed.

I hate open carry. It's illegal in Florida. I just don't see the point of it. It scares the shit out of people most of the time and creates more work all around.

Then there's the people who take it to an extreme and want to have the latest suburban commando rifle and walk around with it outside a mall.

I guess in this regard the capacity for idiots ruined it for everyone else.
>>
>>80667691
that was a really good answer ,, btw thanks for protecting our fellow burgers , without the men in blue i would of lost faith in a lot of things, thank you sir
>>
File: 1463610492667.jpg (7 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1463610492667.jpg
7 KB, 280x280
>>80659060
Quality post, lurking it before late bed. So sad that American Police are getting such a bad image that they don't deserve from these miscreants. Keep up the good work burgerbro and hopefully in the future you guys will get the recognition you deserve, or at the very least a much better image than what the dumbasses have postulated that you should have.

One of my favourite parts was this
>The majority of us advocate for teaching kids life lessons, avoiding jailing people for bullshit and general screwing with people. I don't know a single officer that gets off on ruining people's lives or jailing people for nonsense.
>The media and public never hear about us doing such items though however that's 99.9% of our interaction.

Trump made a speech earlier praising law enforcement bigtime. If you haven't seen it yet here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQsm-OhrTDE It was originally on veterans reform but due to recent events he shifted the tone a little bit.

Threads like these is why pol is still good.
>>
>>80666552

No. I'm not going to disarm the public. People that own guns legally enjoy them and are generally responsible.

I'm not going to prevent them from having the ability to protect themselves from the enemies at the gate.

>>80666552

I already detest the government. I think a civil war however would just destroy the entire country even if common sense prevailed. It's just a bad outcome all around. I'd likely move to somewhere in the South Pacific and just fish or something like that.
>>
>>80659060
Do you like the Black Templars?
>>
>>80666742

1. It didn't bother me. The instances I've been in were never "oops." They were pretty clear cut so my rationale in that is that the individual meant to kill me or my units.

2. A few.
>>
>>80667963

Yeah they're okay. The butt branding is a bit weird though.
>>
>>80668125
What's your favorite part of the job? My dad was a cop so I have a ton of sympathy and respect for what you guys do out there, god speed officer.
>>
>>80668573

Not being there. I don't mean to be a dick by that response but I don't enjoy it anymore. I haven't in almost a decade.
>>
>>80668125
I still find it hard to compute, that you've killed several people in your line of duty. In Germany encountering such an police officer would be like talking with someone who had a third arm. I think even our equivalent of the SWAT wouldn't experience this.

Compared to Germany the USA sometimes seems like a war zone. Especially where this black supremacist or whatever he was executed several cops by sniping them.

Don't you find this extraordinary?
>>
>>80665629
None of us want to see you guys die. We're all Americans, and that's what really fucking bothers me about all this.

I genuinely want to love everyone in my country, but the media pushes these race narratives and divides us, instead of directly attacking the real problem: Culture and class. This shit wouldn't even be that hard to solve. It's just stomping out the black "identity." The quintessential black person shouldn't be an uneducated, maladjusted thug.

Do you guys do anything notable to help influence kids? Not brainwashing obviously, but I mean efforts to get youth familiar with their public servants. DARE sort of serves that purpose, but I have no idea how well it clicks with kids. Are there any other methods to get a positive conversation going?

>Get mistaken as a suspect
That's more what I was worried about. There are a lot of militant people out here who wouldn't stand to let cops die, but I'm afraid they'd be killed in a misunderstanding or just hurt the situation.

Are there any ways they could legally organize a group to help police in a bad situation? They'd come at the drop of a hat, but like I said, I'm afraid it wouldn't help without proper prep or documentation.

Thanks for the answers, info, and service by the way. It really means a lot.
>>80665023 Thanks to you too, my rice gobbling friend. Justice is international
>>
>>80668698
I understand that, the happiest I ever saw my dad was the day he retired, how much longer for you?
>>
>>80668698
have you ever arrested anyone for stealing valor?
>>
>>80668701

America is an intense place. Our culture is based upon extreme everything. The media hypes up everything which in turns spins rampant consumerism through fear.

It's just the way it is and yes, it sucks.

>>80668787

They moved away from DARE for a program called GREAT. It's Gang Resistance Education something, something.

That's the out reach used for other contact. Outside of that on general contact, we try to be personable to others which breaks down a lot of the walls.

There's just such a rampant hatred for us that any and all contact with blacks for the most part is instantly hostile.
>>
>>80668701
Do germans have guns or a "diverse" population till recently? come on hanz. The upside is.. they're able to defend themselves if a government decides they want to screw them over, or if some migrants decide you shouldn't have the right to live anymore.

The reason germany get along without being armed is cause they tended till very recently to be massively majority german who were used to how eachother behaved and have unspoken agreements about how to behave and how not to behave.. You can't compare it. As a result you're not used to the baddies that "diversity" brings.. or dealing with such bullshit on a regular basis, he is.
>>
>>80668358
Whats your favorite chapter, then?
>>
>>80662695
>Cops are only generally friends with other officers and it isolates us from the general public as a whole.
How can that be reversed? It would be real nice if the public and the police saw each other as one and the same. I suppose a general draft would help. It would expose people to the culture of warfare and make a more cohesive society.
>>
File: German_rule_of_law.jpg (86 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
German_rule_of_law.jpg
86 KB, 634x425
>>80669331
Yes, but statistically "the apocalypse would have to break out" for us to get on the US murder and assault rate.

I know we're on the other extreme of the spectrum. Enrichers get away with rape and manslaughter on parole. I just don't understand why our political classes aren't able to meet on a reasonable middle ground. Only extremes.
>>
>>80660569
This is really sad because it absolutely entangles detectives and massively diminishes their effectiveness because of politics
>>
>>80668698
>Haven't enjoyed it in almost a decade
>On the job for 12 years

Damn, that's not fun.
Why do you stay on?
Do cops have a dropout program on the level of the fire department's?
Also,
Married?
Kids?
Plans for retirement?

No need to answer if you don't want to.

You mentioned being vocal; Have you considered going on talkshows, channels, or anything like that?
I mean, just speaking to you here has given us plenty of insight, so I imagine it'd be good for the public to see inside of you guys too.

I'm sure Molyneux would love to have you on, as long as you don't mind getting interrupted repeatedly.
>>
>>80669331
And Germany actually has a lot of guns. Millions of them. Just very strict gun laws and no open, or even concealed carry. And only semi-automatic afaik.
>>
>>80660202
>I was trying to think of some way to do a TS for you guys but I'd rather not get doxed by some angsty faggot.

W-why... we would never! The temerity!
>>
File: 1467960568400.png (97 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1467960568400.png
97 KB, 300x200
>>80659060
Do you think bad cops need to be held more accountable?
>>
>>80669225
The BLM savages are crying to have police leave them alone, is there any possibility that the police will just leave the cities and let them be lawless?

Seems to me that this would be the best way to solve it. Either they break down as the murder and robbery rates grow to a staggering level, or they continue to kill each other to nobody's dismay.
>>
>>80669780
>Yes, but statistically "the apocalypse would have to break out" for us to get on the US murder and assault rate.

No hanz, you are enjoying or have for a long time, the benefit of a monethnic and monocultural society.. That's what happens, reduced bullshit cause everybody has similar mindset and unspoken agreements of behaviour that develope over time, and the mindset is towards the benefit of the nation..

That's the reason why these things are so foreign to you and to me aswell, i hope you will realize it soon enough while it can still be salvaged.. Otherwise you better get used to what he's talking about in not so many decades.
>>
>>80668787

I didn't answer all the questions,

If you want to help, get a good understanding of combat casualty aid.

So usage of tourniquets, hemostatic agents and what not. A lot of officers and the general public die from blood loss versus the initial incident.

People with guns are common. People with good medical skills are very rare.

>>80668859

I wanted to do 25 for full benefits. Who knows. I'm doing part time law school at the moment to have a way out.

>>80669075

I know that's a crime technically but I think only the feds or military can actually pursue that. Out of my area of expertise.

>>80669602

Emperor's Children pre-heresy. I like the focus on continuous seeking of self-perfection.

Now, I have a few that I like. Salamanders are laid back and want a life after war. Wolves are partiers which is also fun. I like the Iron Hands attitude of "be like Iron" etc.

>>80669652

I don't know if it can. It's not that we don't like non-police people. It's just the constant conflict that makes us reticent.

That's why I like the 40k stuff. It's "endless war" just to a way less extent. The 'Spess Mahrinees" serve a singular purpose and beyond that none of them have a concept of life beyond that conflict.

>>80669815

Absolutely

>>80669827

It pays the bills and I'm limited on what I can do outside of this. I have a terminal degree but poor foresight of the job market while in college had me choose something not STEM based. IE, business degree.

2. Not sure what you mean? I assume it's turnover rate and yeah, it's really high. For every 50 we hire, 15 will stay. 5 may make it to their twenty year mark.

3. Yes

4. No. Not a fan of kids in general. Besides I don't have the resources or time to properly raise a child so I won't.

5. Pension, go teach afterwards for other income and probably do Real Estate law or something not litigious.
>>
>>80669946
Yes hanz, but aswell as in the US where crime is very low in white (european ethnicities majority) areas.. so are they high where this is not the case.

Just FYI.. US was never melting pot for anything else than european ethnicities that have so much in common that they could get along much easier.. and the rest was various very small minorities.. US was 1950's before they abandoned european immigration first principle in the 60's or so.. 89.5% european ethnicities.. let that sink in. That the US was total melting pot for people from all over the world evenly distributed is a total lie sold by the left to encourage mass immigration from all over.
>>
>>80670764
You're a cool dude. Would sit down and play 40k with/10.
>>
>>80659060
Advice for my background and chiefs interview? I finally passed a fucking oral interview and I don't want to screw this up
>>
>>80659060
What will Obama's federal oversight of police mean for you? What would it mean for the rest of us?

Will police be made effete like border patrol and homeland security?
>>
File: 1467394889870.jpg (478 KB, 903x788) Image search: [Google]
1467394889870.jpg
478 KB, 903x788
>>80670831
I've been here long enough to be familiar with this. And I know what's coming http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
>>
>>80669827

My narrative is not something the media wants to put out or hear. The spurring of conflict is what keeps the powers that be going.

They don't want actual change. They'd have nothing to report or make money from.

Molyneux is okay. I disagree with a lot of his stances.

I'm a non-fedora atheist for example. I keep my mouth shut because no one gives a shit and it doesn't matter for my work. I also couldn't care less if people want to have nativity scenes at city hall, etc. Moly decries atheism as a whole and equates us to having little to no morality when it's the loud SJW retards making us look like Sperglords.

That aside he does make a lot of good points and I appreciate his effort in many of his videos.

>>80670047

Absolutely. The guy in SC for example who shot the dude in the back and lied about it. Prosecute him to the fullest.

I have zero qualms with shit officers being burned.
>>
File: ric_barracks.jpg (121 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
ric_barracks.jpg
121 KB, 500x356
>>80660569
>However we have shutdown as a whole for the most part.
Can you elaborate on this? Are you referring to the present post shootings situation? And are you referring to Police Departments beyond your own?

Are cops in the US confined to barracks right now?
>>
OP, is there a possibility that you could serve as a police officer in a European country? Since you said, you don't enjoy your job for a decade now. Maybe the different job experience in Britain or Germany would make it better for you and rediscover at least a bit of gratification from it.
>>
>>80671361
Daniel 2:43 "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Before the kingdom of heaven and the arrival of the beast, there's a kingdom that mix around, but iron does not mix with clay..it becomes brittle.. it's powerful but it becomes brittle.. pretty clear that this is the attempt to erode nation states and mass immigration.. They live together but they don't get along like they would if they remained moncultural and monoethnic nations and remained where they were.
>>
File: tumblr_o2548nNcNH1s7vfd5o1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x453) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2548nNcNH1s7vfd5o1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x453
>>80659060
will i be allowed to assist or will i perish with the other freaks?
>>
>>80672141
(cont) the kingdom after that, after its confrontation confrontation with the beast, is the permanent kingdom that the lord will setup according to daniel 2. This brittle kingdom is exactly what we are witnessing now.. with the mass migration and erosion of nation states and culture and ethnic majorities in many of them.. the arrival of the beast in the middle east that contend with it for supremacy over the entire world, will definately be within the next century. Be aware of that hanz.
>>
>>80670177

To leave completely, I doubt it. But we'll just respond less and less. Proactivity is nearly non-existent now.

Most of us just 'firehouse' calls and get there to clean up after the mess.

>>80670845

If we ever meet, I'd be glad to learn. I've mostly just read the fluff involved and like that. Space Marine was also great.

>>80670921

For the background, don't lie about silly shit. They generally find out.

If you've committed undetected crimes in the past and have learned from these/vow not to do them again. It's best to leave those things to yourself and tell no one.

People fuck up and do stupid shit as teenagers/young adults. Felonius things can bar your chances including drug usage, so if you did a line of coke in college, keep it to yourself and chalk it up to a learning experience.

For the Chief's interview, know your audience. Don't fully sperg out with Fox News or CNN rhetoric. Straight down the middle. Know your area as well, the chief's name, the crimes specifically facing your community, districts, etc.

You'll get asked on your qualifications, why that department and some general bs scenarios. The scenarios aren't meant to test your legal knowledge but your ability to think through problems and respond in a cool manner.

>>80671286

Oversight means that no policies can be changed without their approval and they will essentially dictate how departments are run including use of force stuff. It will suck.

Also, your taxes will go up. The oversight boards are private companies that usually charge millions of dollars a year to look over books and are appointed by the DOJ. It's a scam.

2. A lot of departments are already on oversight. NYPD, LAPD, Seattle, City of Miami, etc.
>>
>>80659060
OP, thanks for your work.
This has been a really interesting year. Through a strange coincidence, I was there with my family at the San Jose Trump rally, and in Dallas when the shtf (don't ask why, it's just a coincidence). In San Jose, individual officers acted with honor despite orders that prioritized property over people (that's the only way I can make sense of what happened). In particular, a black officer disobeyed orders to keep us safe from the mob. In Dallas, before the shooting, I chatted with black and white officers downtown, and with black officers in a black area of town, and they all were professional and friendly. I think the system is fucked up in many ways, but decent people like you keep it going. Thanks again.
>>
>>80659060
On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the area you work in?
>>
>>80672141
(cont) the kingdom after that, after its confrontation confrontation with the beast, is the permanent kingdom that the lord will setup according to daniel 2. This brittle kingdom is exactly what we are witnessing now.. with the mass migration and erosion of nation states and culture and ethnic majorities in many of them.. the arrival of the beast in the middle east that contend with it for supremacy over the entire world, will definately be within this century. Be aware of that hanz.
>>
>>80671720

Since the Beer Summit nonsense, we've seen a progression towards more nonsense discipline, SJW politics and race polarization. This has equated to us only responding to calls for service.

If Shanequa's corner store (actually a trap house) was just robbed, we'll respond eventually. We won't go out of our way to try and find the culprit however.

No, we're not confined to barracks.
>>
>>80672766
Are police for Trump generally? What do they think about Obongo?
>>
>>80663906
You want to be a cop. Unless you're working a total hellscape like Baltimore or Oakland, cops are way less likely to get jumped by military-grade perps. The cartels are getting extremely serious these days and without a wall and serious help the border patrol are sitting ducks. Several dozen have been killed in the last few years and as a percentage of the force their death rate is far higher than the average cop.
>>
>>80659060
Oh shit a fellow leo. I know you can't give out to much information for obvious reasons. What state are you in? California here.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 792x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 792x810
>>80673082
Read the thread, he's in Florida.

>>80672890
Who is you're waifu?
>>
>>80672042

Most of those places require citizenship. My German skills extend about as far as asking for food and directions to the bathroom so it would be irresponsible of me to try and find a job there without first knowing the language.

>>80672637

I think I missed the meme here.

>>80672767

Thank you.

>>80672791

Like 9/11 times a thousand.

>>80672921

Those below the rank of lieutenant, yeah. The higher up they go, the more liberal they get because they found kissed ass/stabbed everyone in the back to climb their way up there and have never actually been on the street.

I wish the BLM radicals would take shots at them rather than us. Shit would change really quickly.

>>80673082

South Florida. You have Mexicans, we have Cubans.

>>80673263

Kelly Kapowski.
>>
>>80671408
Not to be too forward, but do you mind if I put together a video going over what you've said thus far?

It's all been very helpful, and I'm certain your message and sentiments could help influence people if they saw it. Only need to get it out in the open, anon.
>>
>>80673585

I'm fine with that.
>>
>>80673447
How are they out there? They try to speak nothing but Spanish thinking you will leave them alone? I get that shit all the time.
>>
What do you think of all this government reduction in civillian rights (recently today the bill for Patriot act to be given more power, etc.)? Do you believe there's some kind of NWO happening? Do you think Russia is a threat? Are your drug dogs rigged to heel on command? What do you think Ja rule thinks about all this?
>>
>>80673737

Absolutely. Same thing. My area is mostly Haitian/American Black. We have a few Hispanics thrown in here and there. The Haitians tend to try the same language bullshit with Creole.
>>
>>80673890
Where I'm at its 70% mexican 10% black and 20% white trash. So many tweakers out here. The desert heat fucks with people. How's the crime where you are?
>>
>>80673880

Eh, I don't think the average person has anything to worry about with the Patriot Act.

Furry anime weebs with porn stashes in encrypted drives aren't the target for DHS.

The NWO stuff seems trite to me. I'm not buying it. Russia, the US and China will just sabre rattle each other into tears. The idea of global war is absolutely pointless when they can just bankrupt us to death.

Most K-9's heel for any sort of detection.

Ja Rule is likely tired of being lonely, baby.
>>
>>80659060
You sound like a good guy. Stay safe and try to be positive in life. Your job's got to be so very hard for that. Just remember that civilization is the only thing that permits us to do anything, and guarding it is guarding everything.
>>
>>80671408
>Moly decries atheism as a whole
Stefan is an atheist.
>>
>>80659060
do corporations exit?

are you enforcing admirality law as opposed to common law?

why do you spend so much of your time generating revenue for your paycheck rather than protecting the peoiple against crims?

how does that feel?

www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm
>>
>>80674175

Mostly violent. Robberies/shootings. Drug related. We occasionally get other weird shit. A guy a few years ago had an RPG in his car and attempted to blow up an ATM with a hand grenade by duct taping it to the screen and shooting at it with a .22
>>
>>80670764
>People with guns are common. People with good medical skills are very rare.

Leaf medic here, I got your back as long as you're not in one of those states with fucked-up Good Samaritan laws
>>
Ever had to pull your gun?
>>
>>80674358

Why did he make that video decrying Atheism then? You just made my mind divide by zero.

>>80674342

Thank you

>>80674389

How's that cultural enrichment going?

>>80674454

Na, Florida doesn't have any bizarre shit for GS laws. Even if you screw up something, the attempt gives you protection from liability.
>>
>>80659060
OP do you suspect there will be a "habbening"? Or is it just going to slowly descend into shittyier and shittier shitness until all is shit?
>>
>>80660202
Based
>>
File: starlings_under_mao.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
starlings_under_mao.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>80672890
>Since the Beer Summit nonsense, we've seen a progression towards more nonsense discipline, SJW politics and race polarization.
I'm not clear on what you mean by nonsense disipline.

Do you mean that police department have been receiving political directives to avoid potentially sparking embarrassing media incidents? Are you all required to attend new training courses and programs? Is that what you mean by SJW stuff?

Do you have commissars?
>>
>>80670764
>I don't know if it can. It's not that we don't like non-police people. It's just the constant conflict that makes us reticent.

It's a vicious circle. A random civilian trying to make friends with a cop would be seen as bizarre, since as you say, "everyone is a potential threat". Yet this is exactly what needs to happen on a large scale. There needs to be some kind of bridging social capital between the police and civilians. It would build trust, and maybe cops would benefit from not constantly being around other cops who are potentially dealing with PTSD, depression, family problems, etc. It would bring fresh faces into their social circles and reinvigorate their lives with fun.
>>
>>80674269
So what do you think of Hillary Clinton's email scandal and perhaps your thoughts on the Clinton Foundation being a house set up for bribery and/or treason?

Are you liberal or conservative?
>>
>>80674831

How long was your academy?

I'm thinking about going through California, but 6 months is like fuuuuck.
>>
>>80674831
not great, but better than you

why didn't you even attempt to answer anof my questions?

are you knowingly guilty?
>>
>>80674421
Holy shit man. There aren't too many shootings. Mostly assault, robberies, dui's etc. I'll never forget the first dui accident. Guy wrapped his truck around a telephone pole. First dead body I saw in person.
>>
File: all_smiles.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
all_smiles.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
>>80674421
>mfw this story might actually be true

For some morbid reason I just find this fucking awesome! And I laughed hard at this. Maybe the hajis will make Germany this interesting one day, too.
>>
>>80675022
California leo here. 6 months goes by really quick plus you get paid to go. It's really not that hard.
>>
File: Hofmann - Shulgin - Nichols.png (389 KB, 950x442) Image search: [Google]
Hofmann - Shulgin - Nichols.png
389 KB, 950x442
>>80659060
What do you know about drugs, and why are you qualified to tell me I can't use cocaine, meth, LSD, cannabis, a-PVP, 4-AcO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, and DOM, despite the fact I have pharmacology training and you do not?
What is your own history of substance use?
Do you use caffeine as part of your day, and did you know it's addictive and can cause psychosis?

Do you see it okay that I use some drugs while not posing any problems for others, minding my own business and never driving intoxicated, and never knowingly buying from criminal organizations(gangs)?

Serious questions. I wanna see an officer's thoughts(THOUGHTS not "orders" or what you're told to say) into this subject.
>>
>>80675256

Well I am a veteranfag doing armed patrol security. I do half the shit you guys do, I thinking about just getting paid more to kick down doors and throw druggies on the ground.

We'll see, I took a month off this month to think about it.
>>
I can relate with the solitary personalities and lifestyles of LEO's. Working in a prison now for 12 years, across the ranks, has made me this way. It's a terrible way to live. Though, I have friends across all lines of law enforcement where I live, but still, it's almost claustrophobic.

Continue being firm, fair, consistent with dignity and respect.
>>
>>80674831
Hialeah?
>>
>>80674831
>Why did he make that video decrying Atheism then?
At one point he was a fedora. His recent is signaling against atheists who use it as a fulcrum to push radical left-wing shit and ignore the obvious threat of Islamism by equivocating it with moderate religions like Buddhists or Christians.
>>
>>80672766
Tabletop is easy to learn, man. You're in south FL, right? I'm in Tampa Bay. You ever wanna learn, stop by a place called Serenity Games. Extremely friendly bunch of guys play 40K there.
>>
>>80674684

A fair amount, yes.

>>80674834

Slow decline into nothing. Like Rome. It didn't happen over night, but decadence and stupidity had it dissolve.

China is likely to be the next hegemony. If they're cool to me I wouldn't mind living in Beijing.

>>80674894

Trivial shit. Like there's if someone's socks don't match or rolls up their uniform sleeves, etc. Certain admin will go out of their way to fuck us for very nonsense things on the books.

That happens a lot and it burns guys out very quickly. One of my guys hates shaving because he breaks out. So he got a doctor's note for it.

The captain got pissy about it and tried to hammer the guy for not writing tickets even though a quota is illegal.

I told the captain to put his "demands" on paper. He accused me of "not being a company man" and tried to get me suspended for disobeying an order to write my guy up for his beard even though he has a documented medical reason.

I had to go to HQ to a commander about it and lay out HIPPA, etc to them.

See what I mean now?

Commissars would be cool, but no.
>>
>>80675064
Hey when the pound goes down to dogshit feel free to follow in your mother's footsteps and earn some money over here instead, tourists love fucking ladyboys and you'll fit right in.

>>80659060
Hey OP, Floridian here. Homestead generally. I'm thinking about coming back in about 6 months. How are race relations out there? Should I buy a gun for self defense?

And yes I mean actual self defense, I don't want to be dragged to the police station so you guys can play 20 questions with me because I shot someone.
>>
>>80675639
are you implying my dead mother is a whore?
>>
>>80675557
>Commissars would be cool, but no.
Sorry, I was asking about political officers, not Imperial Army irregulars.
Do you have political officers?

Also, you're saying all the new administrative stuff only came in in the last few years?
>>
Oh and I meant Homestead, dade county, south Florida.

Thanks for your service, you fight the good fight.
>>
>>80675437
Do it man. Since you've been in the military the police academy will be easy. I was amazed at how many people dropped out within the first weak because we were getting yelled at.
>>
>>80674983

Treason. Jail her.

>>80675022

33 weeks

>>80675064

I have no idea what admirality law is. I also know you're trolling so that's why I didn't answer.

>>80675151

A few months ago, I kept on getting suicide calls. 13 in a row. Guys keep calling me "The Reaper."

>>80675177

The robbery alarm for motion went off at the ATM. When we saw that the grenade was still stuck to it. We called out EOD.

Afterwards we watched the vid with the local Feebs. The stupidity of the whole thing just made us shake our heads.

>>80675314

I know enough about drugs to do my job. And no I'm not telling you that you can't use drugs. The feds do that.

Hell if you want to Ayahuasca yourself into the next dimension while watching Big Bang Theory, I don't care.

I only care about drug usage that causes violent crime and people who think they're Dovahkin on a I-95.
>>
Can I buy you lunch at Mutineer?
>>
File: oh_nein.jpg (73 KB, 449x724) Image search: [Google]
oh_nein.jpg
73 KB, 449x724
>>80676177
Oh God, this is great! Thank you very much for this, officer.
>>
>>80676177
>I have no idea what admirality law is. I also know you're trolling so that's why I didn't answer.
then research it, ignorant one

gold fringe = bad

read this article:

www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm
>>
>>80676177
13 in a row? Damn man you are the reaper. Recently I had to do a welfare check on an elderly man. Dude was dead had been for at least a week. That smell man. I'll never get used to it.
>>
File: 1464479100809.jpg (241 KB, 700x651) Image search: [Google]
1464479100809.jpg
241 KB, 700x651
>>80676467

you need to go
>>
>>80676763
because I support natural rights?

and you are an infringer?
>>
File: 1303256936916.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1303256936916.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1200
>>80676177
>I only care about drug usage that causes violent crime and people who think they're Dovahkin on a I-95.

So I'm to take it you don't blame drugs, but the people using them.
Do you feel the same about guns?

Do you support the Second Amendment FULLY?
If you do, do you apply the same reasoning to drugs?

To clear things up a bit, I'm a full supporter of the 2nd-A and do not believe in any laws prohibiting goods of ANY kind as long as those goods are not stolen.
My background is organic chemistry and I have extensive training in handling weaponry as well(from childhood on up as I grew up a country boy).
So my beliefs are backed with education and LOTS of personal philosophizing.

Also, for fun, what's your favorite military aircraft?
(I'm counting on the SR-71 here, pls don't disappoint)
>>
Hey op when will you fucking lazy cops become useful for once and fight the illuminati? They fucking captured my girlfriend 2 days ago and nobody does anything.
>>
>>80676177
So what would you do if it turned out the entire gvmnt did something very corrupt and everybody chimped out at them? Do you think there is going to be a chimpout with the presidential election results?
>>
>>80675447

No, but I tend to frequent areas north of you.

>>80675497

I'll rewatch it again. I apparently missed what he was saying.

>>80675508

Sounds good. I appreciate it.

>>80675639

Race relations in South Fl don't change much. Cubans run everything in the county. Everyone is hot all the time and pissed off. Par for the course.

If you can responsibly own and use a gun, I would encourage you to do so.

>>80675813

I'm not sure what you mean by political officers. If you can clarify we may have guys that go by a different name that fit the description.

>>80676467

Meh, I don't care about gold fringe on the flag. I have other things to deal with that are a bit more important.

I have no part in Maritime law. You Brits have weird names for things in general. Coast Guard handles interdiction on the intercoastal and atlantic.

>>80676471

I keep telling guys to wear their masks for those rotters. Sulphur Dioxide, Methane, etc. All can toast our lungs very quickly. Plus it blocks out the smell.

>>80676888

I don't blame people that use drugs on a general basis. It's your choice.

If you know that it will negatively impact you, your family or society then yes I will blame you for it. The average recreational user of whatever is on them.

I support the second amendment to own and carry weapons. I don't support people owning M1A1's as a "right to bear arms."

I like A10's and Apaches are cool but I don't know a whole heck of a lot on military aircraft.

>>80677052

Have you tried enlisting the help of the Templars or Dragon?
>>
>>80677337
You goddamn nigger. Im fucking serious. I hate you. Op is fake and not a real cop.
>>
>>80677334

If Trump is elected, the animals will go nuts. They'll burn down select cities for a few days until Soros earmarked funds run out.

I would say the government is already doing lots of corrupt things. They've just aligned themselves with the most violent and loudest individuals with a lot of time on their hands (no jobs).
>>
>>80677409

What was your question if I missed it?

>>80677499

Your mom's going to be upset if she catches you on the computer this late.
>>
>>80677736
Abandon thread.
>>
File: Berenstain_bears_dick_kick.gif (127 KB, 468x475) Image search: [Google]
Berenstain_bears_dick_kick.gif
127 KB, 468x475
>>80677337
Fair enough. Thank you.

I hate asshole cops, but I understand niggotry fully and support decent cops.
I loath anti-civility and property destruction and anyone who stands against such behavior while not being a psycho/narcissist has my support.
And to HELL with BLM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JORIVn1cbaE
>>
>>80659060
Do cops dislike people calling them cops? I feel like "officer" is more respectful.

If the government told you guys to start seizing legally-owned firearms, how would you respond?

Thanks for doing what you do. My step-dad was a cop in Dallas for 20 years. Saw a lot of bad shit and never likes to talk about. You guys deserve more respect and recognition. God bless.
>>
File: lawful rebellion.png (1 MB, 997x1407) Image search: [Google]
lawful rebellion.png
1 MB, 997x1407
>>80677337
>I have no part in Maritime law.
you just obey orders and training, how would yo uknow if you were just? are you even taught what just IS?

in short, you are revenue colection agents for th state bigwigs, whilst insulating yourself rom teh reality that you are agents of tyranny, whilst simulataneously being willing to take a bullet to protect a civilian, or pull one from a burning wreck. no one is questioning your courage and committment, just the rules you have been forced to follow, which do jnot tally with real justice

i go now thug authoritarian ABOVE THE LAW, yet equal to all other people? which is it? equl or above?

will read tomorrow
>>
>>80677951
No, you better go to bed. It's 5 am...why are you even up?
>>
>>80677968
what do they swear their oath as? a peace officer?

anyway, that is what they are to you, other titles are kjust wondow drssing
>>
>>80677736
how deep into a SHTF scenario do we have to be for you to abandon the force and just go home to protect your family instead of protect civil order?
>>
>>80678111
Because im worried to death for my girlfriend. Why the fuck would you care why im awake?
>>
>>80677952

I'm with you on that for every point.

>>80677968

I don't particularly like being called "cop" but most guys don't care. Thank you.

>>80678077

Because I follow our constitution and state laws. So technically I am "just." Those are the most objective, agreed upon and concrete laws of this land.

Sovereign's who disagree are in the minority and their (your) interpretation of the law is not what is readily accepted in the US.

>>80678219

If I felt it was that bad I would have left the country already. We're steadily going in that direction, but not quite there.

Guys give me a few. I need to fire up the grill. I'll be back to answer more questions if the thread is still up.
>>
Do you feel body cameras/microphones are a hindrance to your police work? Why are they removable so easily, such as in the Alton Sterling shooting? Why aren't they velcroed to yall's body or something? How long does the battery last on one of those things?
>>
>>80661167
Their lives matter inasmuch as they make them matter. That can be a good or bad thing. They can be productive members of scoiety, pay their bills, raise their kids to have a responsible outlook for themselves and their community.

Or they can try to prey on me and mine, at which point their lives matter only in as much as it takes for me to remove them from my personal sphere of influence.
>>
>>80677968

I dislike being called "cop." But most guys don't care.

>>80678077

I'm just because I follow the laws as established by the US constitution and the state. This mala prohibita laws you disagree with are established by the state with the authorization and vote of the elected officials who authorized them.

If you don't like it, write your congressman or run for office.

>>80678219

If it was that bad I would have left the country already. As for right now we're not quite there yet...just steadily moving towards it.

Guys I'll be back in about eight or so minutes. Going to fire up the grill and I'll be back to answer questions if the thread is still alive.
>>
>>80678916
So how's the past week affected your work? For me I get a few assholes who play the race card and make stupid comments but nothing crazy.
>>
File: 1467987640812.jpg (57 KB, 740x533) Image search: [Google]
1467987640812.jpg
57 KB, 740x533
>>80678111
LIES.
It's only 11PM and this anon is right- >>80678466
NSA GO.

>>80677337
Oh, one last question.
Since you're in S-Florida(I think?), and the "flakka"(a-pvp) thing was infamously hard there, Did you notice it affecting dark-skinned individuals more than light?

I have a theory I'm building on that whites and east asians handle stimulants better than dark-skinned people, and that dark-skinned people handle depressants (opioids, alcohol, diazepines) better than lighter people.
I'd like some input from Law Enforcement in my research.

What can you say you've noticed?
It seems stimulant drugs(crack, meth, PVs,) hit dark-skinned people much harder.
I've used a-PVP, and while it is very compulsive, I myself never lost my sanity or wits on it.
Nasty crash though, a-PHP is gentler and safer pharmacologically IMO. But I digress.
>>
>>80659739
I wish all cops were like you
>>
>>80674980
>It's a vicious circle. A random civilian trying to make friends with a cop would be seen as bizarre, since as you say, "everyone is a potential threat". Yet this is exactly what needs to happen on a large scale. There needs to be some kind of bridging social capital between the police and civilians. It would build trust, and maybe cops would benefit from not constantly being around other cops who are potentially dealing with PTSD, depression, family problems, etc. It would bring fresh faces into their social circles and reinvigorate their lives with fun.

This is exactly what a retired corrections officer who worked at San Quentin for 25 years told me. (San Quentin is a death row prison in CA whose inmates have included creatures like Richard Ramirez, Charles Ng and Charles Manson.) He said "I stayed sane by maintaining friendships with ordinary people and by having a great family. Last night my wife and I had dinner with a friend who plays for the symphony and his wife, and another friend who's a stockbroker. We had great food and talked and laughed till almost midnight. I don't subscribe to gun magazines or just hang around with other cops and corrections types. I would have killed myself long ago."

You just gotta do it. If you are a cop, if you aren't and know one you'd like to be better friends with--just go for it. Keep trying.
>>
File: wtc.jpg (247 KB, 746x1024) Image search: [Google]
wtc.jpg
247 KB, 746x1024
>>80659060
Do you have an analysis unit in your department? If so, do you find their work helpful in your policing (ex. giving a crime report and briefing on where hot crimes are occurring and offering recommendations for where to place patrols). If do have this unit, and have had their work interwoven with yours, how would one go about joining to work that unit?

Thanks, and stay safe.

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>80675441
please read what I just posted: >>80679700
and don't give up. ;>)
>>
On my cell while I try to avoid setting my patio on fire.
>>80679299

The usual but with more "fuck you cracka."

>>80679430

Eh, genetically I know indians can't handle alcohol as for specific drugs. I have no idea. Genetically, blacks are likely predisposed to fried chicken though.
>>
i5
>>
>>80659060
If a radical leftist/BLM activist were to assassinate a diplomat, would it trigger martial law?

I'm honestly worried because I personally don't know the requirements for the government to enact it, but this seems like the most reasonable excuse to do so.
>>
File: 1297828894469.jpg (8 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1297828894469.jpg
8 KB, 300x226
>>80680123
Alrighty.
Thanks again. I recommend, if you have the time or interest, to keep an eye out on what I said, as I've yet to find proper studies/papers on this topic as a whole, and I might be onto something with it that could seriously change how we look at pharmacology as a society.

Watch how blacks and latinos handle heroin vs. cocaine.
Watch how whites(I'm assuming you NEVER get calls for east asians) handle the same.
Alcoholism, and DUI between the races vs. "freak outs" like you see when people lose their shit on psychedelics or more commonly stimulants.

This data and research might very well aid LE in the future. And South Fl is right in the center of drug issues.
>>
File: i am slowing turnin.jpg (350 KB, 1393x956) Image search: [Google]
i am slowing turnin.jpg
350 KB, 1393x956
>>80659060

you are aware of this? you support it?.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80679752

We do, but they are usually house mouse officers who knew someone in the higher ups and suck at their jobs for intel.

When there's an opening you just put in for it. Hope you know someone or that someone in the brass likes you.

>>80680332

Martial law, no. Chaos, absolutely.
>>
What's the most disgusting, evil and vile report or crime you've ever witnessed.
>>
Great thread OP and thank you for doing the job you do. I wish more guys like you and less lil hitlers posted here. God bless.
>>
>>80680804

Absolutely I support it. BLM is a terrorist organization just like the Black Panthers, KKK, etc.

>>80680799

If you can get hooked up with a Post Doc for your local university they may be able to take you on for that research. It sounds interesting. Just be prepared for the actual findings to get fucked seven ways to Sunday to fit a narrative.
>>
>>80681034

Thank you.

>>80680949

Someone roasted their infant kid on a public grill.
>>
>>80679857
I got into that rut real bad a few years back, been pulling myself out in the last year. The friends I have made in law enforcement have all been there. The rule we have is that it stays at the job. If one of us brings up work in anyway or war stories when its not appropriate, we get on to each other and the subject changes.

The new people that come through the doors are constantly reminded to keep it here, don't bring it home.
>>
>>80659060

i am from colombia, and we are in a peace proces this days, some statistics Are saying the cocain production quadrupled because some people want the goverment subsidies wen the conflict end, you in your city are seeing more quantities of drugs based in our cocaine since this process began a year ago? really curious about this.
>>
File: 1468081051492.jpg (174 KB, 863x1390) Image search: [Google]
1468081051492.jpg
174 KB, 863x1390
>>80681044
Us eggheads can only say how the brain works.
We need experienced street input to back us up, so anything you guys can take notice of as our eyes on the road is helpful.

Good night, and good inputting.
(DAMN it's been hot as shit down here the last week)
>>
>>80659060
Are cops generally for or against things like assault weapon and standard capacity mag bans, body armor bans, and ammo background checks? Did your/their outlook change after the recent operations in Orlando and Dallas?
>>
>>80681547

Eh, All of South Florida is inundated with Cocaine. Not sure I'm the right person to ask for that because of the whole Cocaine Cowboy stuff of the 80's.
>>
>>80681136
wtf I hate people now.. What race
>>
>>80681680

If you're in South FL. Try Nova or FIU for getting hooked up in that field of research. Most departments would be glad to give you guys access to drug arrests and reporting for academic purposes.

>>80681691

Most are against. Some are for. It all depends on the officer.

The things in Orlando and Dallas would have happened regardless of weapon bans. Animals who want to commit violence are going to find a way to get a weapon one way or another. Disarming the public isn't going to fix that.
>>
>>80681918
Also why'd they do it
>>
>>80681918

Hispanic white.
>>
I'll preface my question by stating that I have zero respect for police officers.

My question to you would be: how do you know that the laws you enforce are just? About 60 years ago a black person could be arrested for sitting too close to whites on a bus, which is what happened to Rosa Parks. Now we all just say "Pfff those were bad laws so we did away with them."

Well, people had to follow those bad laws back then, or they would be hassled by some asshole like you. So how the fuck do you know in another 60 years several of our current laws won't be looked at the same way?

Basically my question to you is: what proof do you have that you're a force of good in the world? That the violence you mete out against the general public is appropriate?
>>
>>80682017

No idea. After patrol stopped him from his barbecue, he was questioned by detectives and removed from us.
>>
>>80681136
wtf...
>>
Do y'all like your body cams? See >>80678640
>>
>>80659060
and a last one, what do you think about the emergent SJW and feminist movements that are flooding your country?, some troubles in your places with they? you suport them?
>>
>>80682146

Because I follow the accepted and objective laws of the constitution and my state.

On the side I'm not an asshole to people. I'm about rehabilitation, second chances and aversion to adjudication/jail of an individual that makes a bad decision but can be put on the straight.

I don't 'mete' out violence. That's not my end goal or general activity.

Most of the time when I run into people who 'hate' the police it's because it's a popular narrative or they were arrested for breaking the law. Neither of which has anything to do with me or my guys.
>>
Also wanted to thank you for your service to the community. People don't understand the lowlifes the police have to deal with on a daily basis.
>>
does miami have active skinhead cliques or real deal white power gangs you have ever had to deal with?
>>
>>80678640

Sorry I missed this one. No I like the cameras when they're used properly.

Admin likes to fuck with guys for not giving out free hugs and flowers on camera which is the wrong approach but I like them to disprove the BLM narrative bullshit when we have to arrest or fight with someone.

Depends on the brand of camera. Ours are shitty and are held by hooks. In most cases they get ripped off when fighting with someone. The Axion/Axon whatever it is by Taser are good ones though. Head mounted. I like those.

>>80682395

I hate SJW's. Nothing they say is ever factual or logical. They pedal ever increasing amounts of bullshit for attention and to strive for some unique identity because they're narcissistic adult children who want their way.
>>
>>80682767

I'm sure they do but I don't run into them. Most are in Broward/ Palm Beach County.
>>
>>80659060
well mr, thanks for your answers, hope you dont get shot for some extremist in a parking stop like your fellows blue partner this week past, and be careful with your gun, have a nice night.
>>
>>80682432
>Because I follow the accepted and objective laws of the constitution and my state.

Police officers in the 1950s weren't doing that too?

>I don't 'mete' out violence. That's not my end goal or general activity.

Sorry, bud, but that is precisely your general activity. What happens if someone doesn't pull his car over for you? What happens if someone doesn't do what you say? Law enforcement is a job based on using violence on people, or if you prefer, using "force". Police officers get in trouble for using EXCESSIVE force, which implies that "force" is a normal part of their job.

>Most of the time when I run into people who 'hate' the police it's because it's a popular narrative or they were arrested for breaking the law. Neither of which has anything to do with me or my guys.

I don't like the police. I doubt several of the laws you're currently enforcing will be viewed as just laws in about 60 or so years. That would bother me as a moral agent. You don't decide the law, other people do. You just go around enforcing it like a robot with zero proof that these laws are just.
>>
prediction for the first city in 2016 to see a extraordinary chimpout involving enormous amounts of fire. also, do you see roving gangs of blacks ever actually targeting white neighborhoods, like storming frankenstein castle style or conducting random deadly drive bys on white people just because?
>>
Why do cops get so touchy when you try to assert your rights? If I say "No, you may not search my car," they ask if you're a lawyer and then immediately go get the K9 unit.
>>
>>80660569
Do you still actively police in majority white areas?
>>
File: 6c6-1.png (19 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
6c6-1.png
19 KB, 141x150
>>80659060
... so I have a thing for cops... How do police officers feel about people with a thing for the uniform?
>>
>>80665629
>89% divorce
Jesus. Maybe I need to real think my turn-ons. :(
>>
>>80683331

Thank you.

>>80683615

No, they weren't. I have never seen:

G.S 007: Beat minorities for no reason

No violence isn't our general activity. If someone fails to pull over for me on a traffic violation, I'll just get the detectives to draft a warrant for his arrest. This isn't Mad Max and no one is getting witnessed attempting to ram the car off of the road.

Penalty of law =/ violence.

Every person in the country can get in trouble for using "excessive force." It's inherent in the term aggravated. And just like you, we can be arrested and tried for it with greater penalties than the average joe because it's considered malfeasance.

If you think the majority of us enforce things like blank robots, you have never met an officer.

You are an exact mirror of what you don't like and you project that same myopic viewpoint on to us because that is all you want to see. You're no different than the BLM groups in that regard.

>>80683653

I would say something probably in California, not sure however. And yes possibly.
>>
Is the badge bunny meme true?

Do you get badge bunnies coming up to you and try to get you to sleep with them
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 601x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 601x250
>>80659060
If you were ever caught in a magnum force - esque vigilante group would you look the other way or turn them in ?
>>
>>80683929

I don't. Most of us don't. If I have PC to search you, your car, etc. I won't even ask you.

If you say 'no' in general I'm fine with that. That's your right.

The K-9 can get around the smell thing for PC dependent upon circumstances. So even if you say no, the dog alerting to the car gives us the capacity to search in specific circumstances.

I don't do anything narcotic related so I don't really get into fucking with people for drug possession.

>>80683952

I haven't patrolled a white area since I was on FTO a million years ago.

>>80684093

That's cool. Everyone has their thing. If you want to be with an officer however, be prepared for the whole package of what I've talked about earlier.

Dr. Gil Martin put out a book called "Officer Emotional Survival." Read that. It's a great boon to spouses of officers.
>>
>>80684265
When they do things right they're not mentioned, when they do things wrong they're highlighted, When they do things right that goes against the narrative, they're stil thrown under the bus for political means.. devoted their life to ensure that you can be safe.. unsung heroes. Recieving the award that is due according to their merit in the sight of all ultimately. The men in blue. There's few things as vain and untrue as the praise of men but the praise from god is true.
>>
>>80684670
I dated a CO on and off for a while. As soon as I got involved with him, I made it a point to learn about his profession, the risks involved as well as the psychological and emotional impact his job had on him. I made it a point not to get angry or upset when the relationship didn't work out (though I did let him know I was really hurt) as I didn't want to be an added stressor in his life because of his job. If anything, dating a CO made me grow, realize that are people willing to put everything on the line to protect others (including their own lives and the wellness of their families.) Kind of sucks, because I think I still have feelings for him. Oh well.
>>
>>80684408

Yep.

>>80684532

I can't just stand by and let a mob beat someone to death. However if they get a few shots in here or there prior to me getting it calmed, so be it.
>>
>>80659739
>mental health issue

into the trash it goes
>>
>>80685187

In a lot of cases women can't handle the aloofness of officers. It took my spouse a while to handle that I generally prefer to be alone and I sleep alone.

The same emotional aloofness and stoicism that attracts women also alienates them in the long run.
>>
>>80659060
I'm a 31B getting out soon, should I go state or city police? (NC or Louisiana)

Are ex-military boots treated worse or better or the same?
>>
>>80684756
>unsung heroes
>sit in car all day listening to the radio
>receive money from the state
>retire, repeat step 2
99.8% of all police ''''careers''''
>>
>>80685549

Degenerate behavior it may be, but do you really want us to waste our time arresting crackheads and kids smoking pot behind a school?

That's your tax money and there are better resources for it. Empirically finding an alternative is a better solution economically and socially.
>>
>>80659060
Stopping by to say thank you brother, and wherever you are there are many like me that will stand on your side of the blue line if SHTF.
>>
>>80685700

Charlotte and Raleigh are both good departments. I've met guys from both and liked them. The only caveat is that the pay and benefits suck. Same goes for Louisiana.

Why not try for Vegas? Large department, lots of stuff to do and they pay exceptionally well.

>>80685708

Yes, yes. You're so insightful and wonderful. Everyone thinks you're charming and witty. Based upon your post I'd nominate you for a Pulitzer.
>>
File: Untitled.png (521 KB, 926x747) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
521 KB, 926x747
>>80659060

>violent purge

you got no idea, bruv

http://pol.foundation

>this is it, the apocalypse

also, I'm high as fuck legally (CO). umad?
>>
>>80685990
If I got hired in Charlotte I got a buddy who would hire me as a "personal bodygaurd" and he's some giant tech exec so the pay wouldn't be an issue, but idk yet how that would conflict with actual police duties. CMPD seems like a real good route to go and they aren't hated in Charlotte and they are the two departments who have shown (CMPD and Louisiana State Police) serious interest in me. But I heard in Louisiana you get shot at all the time and I've gotten my fair share of that fucking bullshit in Afghanistan. Not asking for a easy job and willing to do the hard knocks, but detective work is more the route I'm trying to go down.

What makes Vegas desirable? Just good pay and benefits?
>>
>>80686024
... Damian?
>>
If I join the police, can I do it for like 2 years then get a job in my field? I really want the training for survival purposes, but I feel like it's too late since the collapse is soon.
>>
>>80685896

Much appreciated.

>>80686024

Na, that's cool. If you want to get high and play Vidya all day, that's your right.
>>
>>80685990
Would it be better if black had their own state, assuming that there aren't actually any differences between the races?
>>
File: Hxb7ljb.png (803 KB, 1049x451) Image search: [Google]
Hxb7ljb.png
803 KB, 1049x451
>>80686288

No

>>80686378

I get high and work and whatever else; just waiting for the war to begin; I'll be sober then
>>
>>80686275

You can't do private protection as an officer. Conflict of interest. You could however consult on how he would go about protecting himself. There are loopholes.

It's Vegas. No state income tax, no pension tax, no SS paying. Dirt cheap housing. Food, lights, women.

>>80686330

You'd be better off going to a SEAR school for survival training. Police work is more learning about law/process than actual survival stuff.
>>
>>80685422
Ah cool, also I assume you are patrol, do you plan on moving to another speciality like detective or SWAT?
>>
>>80686729
Damnnnnnn thats pretty gay. But I know dudes that are ex-military who are NYPD that are still contracted out to do like nightclub protection or bank stuff. Is that different from personal protection?

And its SERE not SEAR not to be pedantic or anything
>>
What's your favorite movie (do other officers like Judge Dredd or RoboCop)
>>
>>80686937

The city has contracts with those places for security. The club generally pays the city and then the city pays the officer. City takes like three dollars per hour out of the total amount which is shitty.

In other cases the officer is paid directly but has to report it to the city and gives the city their due in taxes, etc.

I have my lower splayed out over my table, likely why I was thinking of the other spelling.

>>80686977

Depends on the officer. I like watching old shitty movies and hammering them with remarks similar to MST3k. I think most modern movies have gone thin on plot and long on lens flare.

I miss 90's action movies. Modern action movies I feel like I just got out of the gym with all of the sensory overload.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.