[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmm well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 5234523452345345.png (590 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
5234523452345345.png
590 KB, 657x657
hmm well /pol/?
>>
>>80658451
>boycott=disruption
kill yourself
>>
>>80658451
It's like they're baiting White people to stop with the equivocations and just say "No, Black people, you need to stop this because we say so."
>>
>>80658451
If you wanted to actually do what rosa parks caused/did then you'd stop using the highways and put the DoT out of commission with the lack of toll collecting.

If you wanted to shaft a business, you simply don't shop there.

But apparently BLM aren't doing any of that and they're sitting in the middle of a highway blocking everyone and not getting anything done because they're fucking attention seeking niggers
>>
File: 1461642304562.jpg (59 KB, 835x529) Image search: [Google]
1461642304562.jpg
59 KB, 835x529
>>80658451
>yo how we finna get our voices herd?
>muh brotha we gotta hit 'em were it hurts da most - dey wallets
>I say we stop da traffic n shit so dem govment cars cant get 2 work
>preach, muh brotha! if the roads b flowing, u kno we going!
>well b lik sistah parks and MLK shiiieeeet

>end up annoying middle-class americans who need their jobs to make ends up
>end up redpilling the american people to hating the blacks
>>
>>80658451
Except Rosa didn't stand in front of a bus, she stood inside one. She didn't even come up with the idea, several people got arrested before her for doing the same thing.

Oh who gives a fuck. They won't listen to reason. Just let them think they're practicing civil rights.
>>
>>80658768
>not getting anything done because they're fucking attention seeking niggers
Underrated.

All this shit is having the exact opposite effect of what their movement supposedly is aiming for. It's making white people hate them and cops even more suspect of them. Nigs gonna nog.
>>
>>80658451
She calmly and peacefully made a statement without disrupting anyone's commute during a period when black people were ACTUALLY legally second class citizens and had every right to form a cohesive movement to change laws and put themselves on fair footing with whites.

These assholes are throwing rocks and disrupting everyone's commute with no legislative endgame, and broke state infrastructure trespassing laws.
>>
>>80658451

BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BLOCK TRAFFIC EITHER

Do these nigger not understand how civil disobedience works? You're supposed to do things which are permitted to others but legal to you. Like sit in the front of a bus. These niggers are just being destructive vandals, something that NO MAN has the right to do. Why would they do this? What is it supposed to symbolize? I honestly need to know.
>>
File: 1468281439200.jpg (220 KB, 835x529) Image search: [Google]
1468281439200.jpg
220 KB, 835x529
>>80659155
>>
>>80660012
Really makes you think
>>
>>80658451
implying it did any good....
>>
>>80659662
>no legislative endgame
I'm pretty sure at this point they're actually fighting for segregation.
>>
>>80658451
>A different seat on the bus is the same as blocking all traffic including emergency vehicles

Niggers are dumb
>>
File: Tianasquare.jpg (47 KB, 330x218) Image search: [Google]
Tianasquare.jpg
47 KB, 330x218
Fucking niggers am I right?
>>
>>80659662
>and broke state infrastructure trespassing laws
This.
Can I run them over?
Better idea, I'll keep a ramp in my trunk and jump over them.
>trying to go home.
>nigs block freeway.
>smugnegroes.txt
>arrive first in my lane.
>everybody piles up behind me.
>igotthisshit.gif.
>deploy ramp.
>everybody starts panicking and recording.
>gotta go fast.
>jump over LMAO2protestors.
>other brave souls do the same until the protesters leave.
Make the news and become a national hero.
>>
>>80660562
>tanks
>on their way to work
ok, Canadumb
>>
>>80660562
>Daily tank commute
>>
>>80658451
Actually the Montgomery bus boycott didn't disrupt anyone's commute. It was a BOYCOTT by black people. They withheld their business from the city thus forcing change since services couldn't continue without that revenue. Nothing was disrupted.

I wish black people knew more about slavery and the civil rights movement. Realizing they're totally clueless is what started my red pilling.
>>
>>80660695
>>80660711
The people driving these vehicles were just trying to do their everyday normal jobs. Without being able to travel how will they afford to pay the bills to feed their families?
>>
>>80659959
call it what it is, they are domestic terrorists with funding from elites who have a political agenda.

BLM is the tool thats supposed to federalize the police force. Which is the next step towards big government subverting all civil rights/democracy.

Of course Dindus think they are protesting for "gibs me dat" but they'll be disappointed with what their actions actually create.
>>
>>80658451

Riding on the bus did not disrupt anyone's commute.
>>
>>80661038
>military
>needing to do anything to get paid
Their checks are direct deposit. They could be sitting on their ass playing cards and that check will still hit their account.
>>
>>80660813
>I wish black people knew more about slavery and the civil rights movement.

They don't care. Their entire culture is conflicting and they can't unite, so they glorify the struggles of the people who've came before them. Most people, and the media, turn a blind eye to their idiocy because they still respect the struggles their ancestors had to fight for.
>>
>>80658451
I think it's funny how Rosa Parks is always portrayed as having been some frail little old lady that day on the bus -- She was 43 at the time.
>>
Two totally different scenarios anon. At least she was fighting some tangible form of "discrimination". These nig nogs are disrupting shit because some black guys were killed by cops.

This is what happens when they listen to too much NWA and tribal music.
>>
>>80658582

First post; best post. There is a clear difference. The bus riders would get beaten, firebombed, held at gunpoint on the side of the road... BLM just gets slapped on the wrist; even after they progress to murdering 2 police officers for each dead black.

Also, Rosa Parks was not authentic; she was chosen because the real girl who refused to sit at the back was TEEN PREGNANT. I do not even agree fully with typical /pol/ faire on this subject but I think this is a very important thing to know regardless of position.
>>
File: 1452821043516.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1452821043516.png
228 KB, 858x725
The day some guy on his last straw mows these retards down in his SUV will be a glorious one
>>
>>80661200
The same could be said about most of the people driving these cars. The government would back them up in this circumstance if the employers dared to refuse their reason for being absent from work. Traffic jams happen due to unforseen circumstances all the time anyways and you're foolish for not taking those into consideration when you desperately need to be at work.
>>
>>80658451

im actually gonna get mad even these dumb fucking dindus keep pointing to the civil rights movement as a justification for their chimpouts and im not even a nigger

what the fuck you can't just use justified and civil protests as a reason to be a chimp and throw bricks at people

what a time to be alive

this movement is literally breeding racism and hatred between the classes and if they didn't want that they would do it differently

or they're just stupid as fuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.