[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Theresa_May_2015.jpg (124 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Theresa_May_2015.jpg
124 KB, 800x1000
What does /pol/ think of this person?
>>
>>80656976
as bad as most politicians in the UK

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law
>>
>>80656976
Awful. She's going to turn this country into a neoliberal dystopia.
>>
>>80657121
is this rare?
>>
>>80657203

So basically she's staying the course?

Thumbs up Britbros. You really won the day.
>>
File: top-gear-james-may-555x347.jpg (34 KB, 555x347) Image search: [Google]
top-gear-james-may-555x347.jpg
34 KB, 555x347
Are they related?
>>
>>80657257
i'm semi-rare at best unfortunately

>>80657350
she's essentially a continuation of cameron - she has been opposed to gay marriage though
>>
>>80656976
>merkel hands

>MERKEL HANDS
>>
a dirty crazy hoe
>>
>>80657121

Where the fuck is Isle of Man? I like how triggering it sounds kek saw it somewgere on picture on HDL
>>
>>80657121

Nvm senpai got it kek im 70s kid and forgot bout googlee
>>
>>80658173

It's that large island between Ireland and the UK.

Just a piss hole really. Native Manxmen combine the worst traits of the Irish AND the Welsh. The horror.
>>
>>80659314
Bullshit. Homosexuality was illegal on the Isle of Man until 1992. They are a bit more redpilled the the UK. Also Jeremy Clarkson lives there.
>>
>>80659314
Exploding sheep sound like a good time desu
>>
>>80659314
>t. 1/16th Scottish
>>
While she seems to have some degree of traditional conservatism, she's been caught making secret deals with Saudi Arabia which is NEVER a good sign.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.