[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Gun Instructor Shows How Alton Sterling Shooting Was Justified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: Capture.png (216 KB, 472x434) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
216 KB, 472x434
This is for the cucks who say "but heez gun wez een heez pockeet, he coodneet shoot the cop"
https://youtu.be/jtnOA13ALpM?t=47s
>>
stuff starts at 0:47
>>
File: 1467690152810.gif (408 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1467690152810.gif
408 KB, 250x189
>>80655291
I like this guy
>>
>>80655291
This guy is a race betrayer muh boi dun nuffing wrong
>>
Based nigger
>>
>>80655291
This makes too much sense and is based in fact....thus liberal scum will ignore it
>>
>>80655965
theyre out there but you never really hear about them
>>
>>80655291
B-but he's not a real black! He's a traitor!
>>
File: one_pepe_to_rule_them_all.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
one_pepe_to_rule_them_all.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>80655291
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>80655291
I was trying to fucking explain this to people but atleast I have a video that better shows how easy it is.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>80655291
Based black man! Its nice to see a black that isnt a complete fucking coon for once.
>>
People like these will make the race war interesting.
>>
>>80655291
Good vid, you show this to a BLM activist though and they'll call him a coon. Funny isn't it?
>>
>>80657020

If you were a black man who genuinely cared about the advancement of your race, you would hate niggers with a passion.
>>
>>80657714
theyll say he is an uncle tom

black americans have this fucked up culture where it is desired to be a retarded nigger and any one of them who tries to be decent get shit on them by the niggers
>>
>>80657822
Like this Uncle tom
>>
>>80655291
This is why I'm reminded that black people aren't the problem, white people don't HATE them for the reasons they think we do. It has nothing NOTHING to do with the skin colour, the skin colour has become an identifier for their behaviour.

It's because of their behavior and attitude that we were forced to identify them under the skin colour. It's actually more of a problem of self racism on their part. They're born black, and immediately are consumed in thought about their skin and why they're different and what they must be entitled to. White people never think about skin colour.

They look at a black person and go "oh, shit, I should be cautious, maybe this is one of the ones who will rob me and pour draino down my throat".

If they were just not being so fucking stupid and violent all the time, racism would disappear because there'd be nothing to even be racist about.

I'm a guy that historically has gone "fuck niggers" etc, but then I can see a black guy like this in this video and go "he's cool, I like him"

That says alot to me.
>>
>up late at night working
>still has time to school leftists
based as fuck
>>
>>80658190
Based
>>
Do we know if he actually had a gun yet?
>>
>>80656457
Yo that's a rare pepe, do you mind if I save it?
>>
File: 1467686588460.png (166 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1467686588460.png
166 KB, 936x590
>>80660553
>>
>>80655291
>Stop being stupid

Love it
>>
>>80660160
since the media has not said whether he did or not, we can assume he did have a gun
>>
>>80655291
bump
>>
>>80655291
What an upstanding black gentleman.
>>
File: explosionagger.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
explosionagger.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>80655419
thank you
>>
>>80655291
No one here argued about this shooting(maybe 1-2 Canadians seeking yous) the shooting in the car is the one anons are split by.
>>
>>80655291
I missed the part where he shoots while two cops sit on his chest and taser him while holding a gun to his face. Is there a part two?
>>
File: 1365316014427.gif (965 KB, 498x266) Image search: [Google]
1365316014427.gif
965 KB, 498x266
>to many people have died for you to be stupid.

yeah.... YEAH!!! THANKS GODDAMN RIGHT!!!!!

this guy just turned my whole day round.
>>
>>80663529
at 0:04 you see his right hand moving. Dindu still tried to reach his gun while pinned down.
https://youtu.be/I7-qryrbolo?t=4s
>>
File: b&w_gaykiss1.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
b&w_gaykiss1.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>80655291
>https://youtu.be/jtnOA13ALpM?t=47s
interesting clip too bad he had to act like a nigger while demonstrating it.
does he really think this gives him "cred"
among White People?
also Bill Cosby Jr there didn't factor in the spasming of the victim who had just been tasered.
and he is constructing it on the premise that Alton was in fact threatening with his gun, which the store owner himself said he did not do that night.
but if y'all wanna get on your knees and suck his BB cock, go right ahead.
>>
>dry firing your revolver 20+ times

this video brought me pain
>>
>>80658510
Funny that we're the ones who base judgment on actions and strength of character rather than skin tone, which is exactly what liberal progressives are doing now
>>
This man is the difference between a black person, and a nigger.
>>
>>80655291
link this vid to libtards and start the video at 2:25
>>
Wow are you people really trying to say that Alton was trying to shoot the cop? This must be a new low for /pol/. The vid shows no evidence of that or the supposed gun he had.
>>
Based
>>
>>80665762
it is worth it for the video, anon
>>
>>80655291
Yes let us take all the GOOD police with good happy jobs in safe white neighborhoods and force them to serve in the worst neighborhoods in the country(black neighborhoods) and we white people can be stuck with the shitty miserable badass no nonsense cops. why? I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. does any of this make sense? black people need to clean up their own neighborhoods, not blame us for only attracting shitty miserable cops. and my guess is many of these cops are just overly cautious because of serving in, well, black neighborhoods. so do "black lives matter"? That's a good question. Does a thug or hoodlum who does nothing but rob and do drugs matter more than a law abiding white citizen with a job? I'd say NO. so in a sense many black lives DON'T matter. And this is the TRUTH.

It amazes me with these idiotic displays, complaining about some worthless hoodlum and making a national news story meanwhile negroes go around killing and raping and no one can say anything. its retarded at every conceivable level. the blithering stupidity of humanity stops at nothing. these people complain about bad cops? look at the neighborhoods the "bad' cops serve in. what will they get, saints to patrol those streets? the negroes in the inner cities get the exact cops they deserve. and many of the cops hate the negroes because they know them better than anyone. they see them all day at their worst. you aren't going to get "good" cops in black neighborhoods. it will NEVER happen. why? because good cops belong in good neighborhoods. it is win win. good people get good cops. bad people get bad cops. Fact of LIFE. REAL LIFE FACT. not bullshit retarded moron life for daydreaming TV watching couch potatoes.
>>
>>80658190
Fucking based, Chief. Best advice right there.
>>
>>80665762
>the dry firing meme

Please stop this shit. Guaranteed nogunz spout that garbage.

t.work at bullseye gunsmiths in london
>>
>>80658510
"I have a dream where my children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

But you know, MLK was an Uncle Tom according to modern blacks. Which is laughable to me, because if niggers today protested the way MLK did, everybody would sympathize. But they loot and riot and kill cops because they don't care about being treated fairly they just want to blame Whitey for all their problems.
>>
>post an actual intelligent pro-gun link
>barely any (you)s

Contrarianism: the board
>>
>>80667695
The said thing is black people from bad neighborhoods do join in order to fix them but they still get gunned down by the people they wanted to help in the neighborhood they want to help
>>
File: 1467236480976.jpg (219 KB, 1800x1199) Image search: [Google]
1467236480976.jpg
219 KB, 1800x1199
>>80655291
>To many people have died for you to be stupid.
I like this. Nigga got a point he OG.
>>
>>80657747
>If you were a black man who genuinely cared about the advancement of your race, you would hate niggers with a passion.

Many do. I genuinely worry that the seven or eight respectable black men are going to be killed during the nigger purge. They don't deserve it, but there are innocent casualties in every war.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.