[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Muslim economies work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 43522352.png (2 MB, 1845x933) Image search: [Google]
43522352.png
2 MB, 1845x933
It baffles me how they haven't resorted to eating eachother yet.

>Currency is not backed by labor because nobody works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ
>Currency is not backed by usury because that's haram
>Currency not backed by housing bubbles because everybody sells their homes cheaply en masse so they can move to Europe.
>Their currencies are backed by nothing but oil and the oil price is sinking
>They don't produce anything, everything is imported
>When their cities are bombed they don't even get create some jobs rebuilding it because war reconstructions are monopolized by American and Israeli companies

How are they still standing? Do they have nationwide neetbux? How could all the migrants have iphones and thousands of dollars to pay the refugee smugglers? I don't believe that all of them sold their homes and even if they did they probably have more than 1 home because their wives and children that they left back home must have some place to live.

What's the cost of living down there?
>>
>>80651821
Why the hell do you think they're all coming here?
>>
>>80653491
Legal rape
>>
>>80651821
I'm interested aswell and I hope we can get a non meme answer. But I thin generally it is:

>oil.

If they didn't have it, they would be back to selling dates and fucking camels in the desert.
>>
have a bump

I want to see some substance on this meme board
>>
>>80651821

Ideologically a caliphate would be pretty much close to a free market excluding the banking restrictions of course.

Practically though muslim countries are just fucking stupid economically speaking
>>
>>80651821
>currency backed by oil

That's literally the only reason.

Also, a huge percentage of the population are basically peasants/serfs.
>>
>tfw you want to learn everything and say you know better but you only end up feeling dumber and with not enough time in a day to read every book

I WISH I speak on these matters, only reason I'm still driven to this hole is the desire to know enough to say "Cultures and economic systems aren't and can never be equal"

There was a repost some time ago about some Anon working as a teacher or professor somewhere in africa, and how that they had no concept for a kept promise or responsibility in their language and culture which ends up making them shit workers and shit imports too.

I want to know more about what OP has to say
/longbump
>>
On the Ground? They're pre-modern. Inefficient family businesses, artisans, little shops. Very little industry. There's also very little agriculture left. It's a rusty construct held up by resource exports (where they have them). Otherwise unemployment (especially youth unemployment) is very high in all muslim countries, with exceptions possible due to other shaky sectors like tourism.
>>
File: excellent_pepe.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
excellent_pepe.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>80658011
Really, it's funny, because Nietzsche defind man as the animal which can make and keep a promise. If this is true, what does it tell you...
>>
>How are they still standing?

Are they?
>>
File: pepe_hamas.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe_hamas.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>80658437
I can already feel the enrichment coming our way...all of these "highly skilled, intelligent phds" just coming through. With vibrant culture and diversity, enriching Germany and turning it into the glorious, civilized realm of culture and prosperity which the middle east is...
>>
>>80659027
You can never have enough middle eastern food shops :D:D:D: (you can)
>>
File: German_rule_of_law.jpg (86 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
German_rule_of_law.jpg
86 KB, 634x425
>>80659141
>Removing kebab intensifies
>>
>>80658011
Are you me? I'm getting more upset the more I learn because it ultimately reveals that it is impossible to know enough about the subject without devoting your whole life to it.
>>
>>80660977
This is unfortunately why we'll never get another Hitler. Not because we can't get someone who has all the answer (we can) but because we'll never get someone who can defend all of his stances against all the experts who will attack him. Meanwhile we elect career politicians with 2 digit IQs who'll never suggest a single solution to any problem whatsoever

Smart people never dare to rise up and try to change the world because they know that they know too little to come to a perfect conclusion. They're simply too good at finding flaws in their own narrative. Career politicians can't speak for more than 2 minutes without spilling out logical fallacies and being showered with counterarguments
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.