[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452559651322s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1452559651322s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
Is it better to have a smaller and homogenoeus contry, even if in the process of independence the new nation might lose wealth?
>>
>>80650732
First and most importantly is geography.
Your new nation is ad good as dead if its In the middle of a fucking desert.
>>
>>80651007
Like Israel?
>>
Better for Average citizen? Probably

Better for the richest in the country? Probably not
>>
>>80650732

Seems like a non-existent hypothetical. Bringing in inbred and braindead minorities from the middle east and Africa will inevitably lead to a downturn in the economic strength of a country.
>>
File: 1453286559505.jpg (62 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
1453286559505.jpg
62 KB, 530x800
>>80651327
>swamp
>>
>>80651550
you: 8,019 mi2 of desert
us: 3,806,000 million mi2 of grassland + swamp and desert in south

k
>>
>>80651327
Israel has farmland. They even fool American protestants to go give free labor in their vineyards.
>>
>>80651536
Lets say that Texas became a country, would it become poor or richer?
>>
>>80652309
If they kept usd as currency probably. Texas loses more in gov taxes than it gets back. Unlike commifornia that gets somthing like 4 times as much tax money back from the feds
>>
>>80652927
the same happens here at my state in Brazil, we give the fed gov 21B and get back only 9B

the problem with I see about secession would be retaliations of the former country
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.