[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, I never thought of that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12
File: SteveKANG.png (35 KB, 637x309) Image search: [Google]
SteveKANG.png
35 KB, 637x309
>>
They don't actually.

But it rly maeks u think...
>>
>>80648405
Don't waste your time making slides anon, why don't you take a look at >>>/cfg/
>>
>>80648405
I'd bet that more police officers support nigger control.
>>
>>80648405
Chicago shows gun control doesn't work
>>
>>80648405
So uh
Does he have any stats to back that up?
>>
>hey there i live in an upper class community, probably gated with armed guards
>let me tell you how to live in other environments because i wrote some books a thousand years ago

IM THINKIN SO HARD BRUH
>>
File: gun-surveryQ6.gif (43 KB, 447x350) Image search: [Google]
gun-surveryQ6.gif
43 KB, 447x350
>>80648405
https://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legislation-Law-Enforcement/articles/6183787-PoliceOnes-Gun-Control-Survey-11-key-lessons-from-officers-perspectives/
>>
Wow uneducated control freaks support having more control oh gee whiz how interesting
>>
>>80650263
his book about a rabid dog really made me think
>>
>>80650263
Isn't he still pumping out a new book every 6 months?

Really makes me ponder about what the fuck Gurrm is doing besides stuffing his fat face with brownies and shit. I mean, if this stupid faggot can tweet retarded bullshit as well as get 2 shitty books out a year, I wonder why Gurrm can't manage to finish a book within 5 years, granted his storytelling is a lot more intricate than "there was this creature and shit and every one but the main dude died".
>>
>>80650379
Hey leaf, look at this.
>>80650331
King's a dumbass and absolutely does not speak for American LEOs
>>
File: 1409707690650.jpg (930 KB, 2000x2782) Image search: [Google]
1409707690650.jpg
930 KB, 2000x2782
>>80648405
It really makes you think.
>>
>>80651483
Oh wow, the more I know
>>
The Dallas police chief said their were 30 civilians in the downtown area openly and legally carrying assault rifles and wearing body armor when that shit went down. The cops had no idea who they were or their intentions.

Great fucking country you got there.
>>
>>80652883
>A leaf
>>
When did Stephen King turn into an anti-gun fuckwit?
>>
>>80652883
Do you have an argument?
>>
>>80648405
Is it any wonder that places with the most police support gun control?
>>
>>80648405
Another variation to add to the filter list.
"You don't need guns, the police will protect us!" "The police protecting themselves is police brutality!"
>>
>>80654177
He's always been an anti-gun fuckwit. It's just back in the day no one gave a shit what the overly verbose hack had to say if it wasn't in a novel.
>>
>>80648405
Definitely not the legal ones. That's for sure.
I still don't understand why both sides ignore the fact that there are plenty of illegal weapons out there..
Like a lost/stolen police guns (personal favorite)
>>
>>80648405
no more fucking strawman twitter posts you cunt i'm going to gouge my fucking eyes out if this keeps up
>>
>>80648405
Why should we listen to some old pervert degenerate?
>>
wew
>>
limited gun control is a ambiguous statement

Does that mean they don't want gun control kr they
>>
what does that even mean
>>
>>80648405
>blame guns for Dindu behavior
>>
>>80648405
The man writes for a living and cranks out that sentence. Is he lying about the well known police endorsement of lawful gun ownership, or is he complaining about the same thing?
>>
File: 1307208720625.jpg (40 KB, 450x539) Image search: [Google]
1307208720625.jpg
40 KB, 450x539
I don't remember him ever being shot...

but didn't he get hit by a CAR ????

Ban ALL cars !!!
>>
>>80650235
>liberals
>stats

Ahahaha. You're a funny man.
>>
>>80650944
I won't deny that Kings overall plots can be simplistic but he does fill every book with a huge amount of detail and nuance

GRRM's got the opposite problem. He can't fit enough detail around his complex plot to make the book readable.
>>
File: 1464023250778.jpg (736 KB, 760x4969) Image search: [Google]
1464023250778.jpg
736 KB, 760x4969
>cops
>supporting gun control

cool story bro

if you wanted this image you just had to ask
>>
>>80655386
wtf I love cops now
>>
>>80650331
>6.) The overwhelming majority (almost 90 percent) of officers believe that casualties would be decreased if armed citizens were present at the onset of an active-shooter incident.

How the fuck would that work through? If you were a cop and you saw two citizens shooting at eachother,the fuck would you do?
>>
More guns means more homicides and more suicides, what's there not to understand about that? That's a fact! There is a reason why there are so little gun related deaths in for instance Japan. The statistics alone prove that, nothing can counter this argument. Beside most massacres use legal weapons!

I understand that you guys love your guns and feel threatened when somebody wan't to take a way a right, but you can't ignore the facts! It will save lives!
>>
>>80655112
You're on to the truth. He's knows how to twist a phrase. It's the same method pollsters use to produce results claiming Americans generally support things like gun control, amnesty, and other bullshit they obviously don't support.
>>
>>80655668
scuze me who is this
>>
Why would cops want other people to have guns?
>>
>>80655668
Tell them to stop and waste anyone that points their gun at you. It's not rocket science
>>
Police groups usually do push gun control, more police powers and all that repugnant shit.

Sorry, /pol/, many of the police "heroes" you fall all over yourselves defending are Big Brother frauds.
>>
>>80648405
All power is the same. Those who have it don't want to lose it, and they don't want anyone else to have it either. See also - abortion.
>>
File: mother of burgers.jpg (111 KB, 679x1024) Image search: [Google]
mother of burgers.jpg
111 KB, 679x1024
>>80655349
Yeah, I admit I haven't read a King book for probably over a decade and made a generic analysis of his writing style. Just let me hate on that faggot please. Also: I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that we will probably get TWOW here sometime within the next few months, but Gurrm will probably die before getting ADOS out and I'll have to watch that shitty fanfic show to finally get my closure. Fuck.

>>80655611
I'm seriously disappointed that I laugh at this maymay every single time.
>>
>>80655668
wouldnt it be over by the time the police got there?

>>80655386
what I took from this is that its not legal gun owners causing the violent crime police deal with every day, that gun crime is being done with low capacity guns like shotguns and handguns and that most cops are conservative

However, if you made the questions purely about mass shootings not just violent crime. I suspect those answers would change. Not by a lot but they would.
>>
>>80648405

>is it any wonder that this thing i just said sounds like a fact?
>>
Stephen King spent like 30 years of his life as an addict, no one should care what that idiot thinks.
>>
>>80648405
I bet he never fired a gun!
>>
>>80655924
Black people make good target practice.
>>
>>80648405
Why wouldn't they? They go to work hoping not to get shot.
>>
>>80656418
sorry, if you want to hate him more then watch any public speaking event hes ever been too. The man is ultra liberal and the crowds licking his arse is really annoying

Other people will finish ADOS 'if' he dies. He's got an assistant whos a pretty good author. I treat the show as a seperate story, same thing with walking dead, it's different enough to enjoy them both. The lack of Aegon is annoying though
>>
>>80648405
Wrong
t. in a family of police officers
>>
>>80650331
Literally /thread
>>
>>80657089
>Other people will finish ADOS 'if' he dies.
I thought he straight up said no one else is allowed to finish his books if he dies. Like, it's in his will that no one is allowed to adapt his material outside of HBO's show.

>The lack of Aegon is annoying though
Dude for real. I'm not saying it's a super interesting plot, but the mystery behind it all really made me think (lel the meme is real). No but for real I theorized Cersei would be kill because she's fucking retarded in the books, giving up all her power to bastards and untrustworthy people, and Aegon would swoop in when everything is in chaos and sit the Throne for a little while before being overthrown. Welp that's not important anymore apparently. Cersei is on the Throne now... Plus JonCon ;_; I wanted to see that fucker man...
>>
>>80656700

If he did fire a gun, would that instantly make him pro gun?
>>
File: noswim.png (680 KB, 900x809) Image search: [Google]
noswim.png
680 KB, 900x809
>>80648405

Easy to say when you have a castle with a fucking moat.
>>
File: IMG_8342.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8342.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>80655668
armed citizens already at the scene when the active shooting began would have stopped the threat before the cops even arrived.
>>
Book smart, even lead to the writing of some of those books. But in the end, it's just a nigga in a wheelchair who can't move. Knows a lot about space and physics, but knows less about the collective world than most. Absolutely clueless about the social world and in fact can't even talk.
>>
>>80659839
Wait, I didn't open the thumbnail. Thought it was Stephen Hawking. It's just a shitty author, even worse lmao
>>
>>80648405
Most cops I know, including my neighbor, only support the most basic measures such as background checks that aren't very intrusive at all and don't affect law biding people.
>>
>>80654858
I'm also confused
>>
>>80648405
I must be reading this wrong because Stephen King is a rabid supporter of gun control
>>
>>80659522
Uh...no. Even those with guns were running away.
>>
>>80661332
Yeah I can't tell if he's making a point about gun control or cops. If this tweet isn't a shoop...
...it reads like he's supporting only the basic measures of gun control and citing a reputable source (law enforcement) as a source backing up his viewpoint. Either that or he's denigrating police officers as complicit in some societal ill.
>>
>"We be targeted by the ever growing police state! We wuz kangs"

>"We don't need guns to protect ourselves"

Pick one
>>
>>80648405
>from the author of MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
and his opinion matters, why?
>>
>>80661934
wouldnt cops want strict gun control so they wouldnt get shot? Gun control wouldnt take guns from cops... Unless he thinks we should ban guns so that cops would only use batons like in Englandistan
>>
>>80661651
If you're referring to Dallas, the open carry activists were not carrying loaded weapons.
>>
>>80662348
I've spoken with my neighbor about this. He's a cop. He says that most cops like background checks and possibly some limits on magazine capacity, but that's about it. He says it's an interesting feature of American history that we have so many gun already among our population. Most guns are committed using illegal guns, therefore, law biding people should be able to legally own firearms in order to defend themselves from the multitude of illegal guns. Apparently cops aren't concerned with law biding people!!!
>>
>>80648405
WOW BUT THEY DONT YOU STUPID FUCK

>this guy literally cannot write a book without inserting himself into it (It, Misery, The Shining, Cujo, Pet Semetary, The Tommyknockers, Rose Madder, literally every single thing he's ever written)

>He can't write a book without it being set in Maine, specifically Bangor

>this guy wrote a book where a group of middle school children (one of which is his alter ego) engage in an orgy to kill a demon spawned at the beginning of time that is in a constant war with a fucking giant turtle who created the universe

>he wrote a book where this demons sole purpose in its immortal life was to harass 12 year olds from Derry, Maine

>he writes books graphically describing the rape of a little boy but a grown man outside a library who, you guessed it, turns out to be a fucking demon

>he wrote a book where an overweight black woman strangles a man with her thighs

>he writes books where the main character must always: Be from Maine, be an author or genera faggot, and be addicted to some substance

>He is a fucking raging coke addict

>His daughter is a disabled lesbian preacher married to a black woman

>The heroic nigger always dies first in his books

This guy is a fucking meme literally kill him
>>
>>80663279
*by a grown man outside a library
>>
>>80661651
>no evidence to substantiate this claim
the only "open carrier" was a BLM nigger posturing with an unloaded rifle, and no ammunition on him, that he obviously doesn't carry loaded daily -- and he walked _towards_ the gunfire to find police so he wouldn't be shot.

they were all standing around calmly because they were nowhere near the actual fight and his brother spent a minute or two to convince the cop to even take the rifle, and also convinced him to give the rifle to the cop, then went to the media to talk about it.
>>
>>80662348
>wouldnt cops want strict gun control so they wouldnt get shot?
since they would have to enforce the gun control laws, by definition against people who are armed, no. they would get shot more, not less.
>>
>>80650331
Tweet this to him and ask him why he lies so much.
>>
>>80663279
I had no idea this guy was so ridiculous
>>
>>80650235

If by stats, you mean cherry picked anecdotes that are greatly exaggerated then yes, they got those
>>
>>80664529
I've read almost al of his books because I had a real hard on for him in high school. I'm actually glad I did because now I know how much of a pyscho this guy is without having to waste my adult life reading his shit
>>
File: 1363912925852.jpg (48 KB, 496x600) Image search: [Google]
1363912925852.jpg
48 KB, 496x600
>>80663824
>>no evidence to substantiate this claim
>>
>>80648405
*cough*
[Citation Needed]
*cough*
>>
File: 1465756185868.jpg (56 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1465756185868.jpg
56 KB, 472x624
>>80658614
Team Dayne checking in.
>>
>>80648405
Why do you keep giving this guy attention? He's a hack writer with a delusional opinion of himself. He thinks he's a legitimate writer--he even published a book called On Writing.
>>
>support limited gun control
If you read that statement logically it sounds like the cops want LESS control on the guns.

Which means cops want more guns to the people.

He's a fucking writer and can't write a straight fucking sentence correctly.
>>
File: karl-marx-quotes-3.jpg (574 KB, 2000x951) Image search: [Google]
karl-marx-quotes-3.jpg
574 KB, 2000x951
>>80648405

The right to bear arms is a natural right that crosses the political divide.

WE NEED TO START SPREADING THIS MESSAGE.

Whenever someone - ANYONE - starts turning this into a DEM/GOP or LEFT/RIGHT issue - post this image.

SJWs in particular sperg out and don't know how to react when they see it. I usually back it up with a list of people who banned guns - like Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.
>>
>>80652883
A
>>
>>80648405
Everyone posting in this thread is retarded. He means that cops support only LIMITED gun control, and he wants more gun control.
>>
>>80665156
And that book is really just him ego-stroking himself
>>
>>80665959
FUCKING
>>
>>80665002
I hate this citation needed meme.

I get the point when you are having an academic discussion, but it pisses me off when someone asks me to cite sources for loose discussions.
>>
>>80669205
it's the polite way of telling somebody they're completely full of shit.
>>
>>80663824
Keep saying nigger, hopefully eventually you'll be taken seriously.
>>
File: norn9_varcommons_body-1.jpg (157 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
norn9_varcommons_body-1.jpg
157 KB, 960x544
I was playing this video game and it made a very good point.

To get rid of guns and weapons the people must be willing to voluntarily give them up. You can't force them.
>>
>>80669352
Where do you think you are? You fucking idiot. There is nothing wrong with calling niggers, niggers, you nasty nigger.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.