[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got asked if I wanted to become a freemason /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 26
File: masons.png (164 KB, 2000x2109) Image search: [Google]
masons.png
164 KB, 2000x2109
So I just got asked if I wanted to become a freemason /pol/? What is the deal with them anyway? Should I join?

I'm 24 years old and I've been trying to get back into Catholicism but I read joining the freemasons will get you excommunicated. I don't really understand why, sounds just like a social club.

Redpill me pls
>>
>>80645400
Ask yourself, 'Do I want to join a paedo society?'

Then cock slap yourself for merely entertaining that thought.
>>
>>80645400
They don't ask. False flag.
>>
>>80645400
Not a member yet, but I would definitely give it a try if you believe in enlightenment ideals. If you are an uber traditionalist then it may not be for you.
>>
>>80646825
Probably no more pedo than any other organization

>>80647087
I'm pretty traditionalist but I'm finding it hard to live in modern society constantly being opposed to everything
>>
>>80646997
I had someone ask by proxy
>>
Freemasonry is different in every country and each appendant body focuses on different things.

In all of the countries in the Commonwealth freemasons is mostly a social club for people who like esoteric stuff and rituals and try to live a moral life. It is mostly filled with blue-collar and middle class people and it's generally nothing more than a place to have dinner with people once a month.

However in countries such as Italy, France and almost all of the Easter European countries Freemasonry is used entirely for networking purposes. Masonic lodges have high membership fees and are very strict in terms of privacy (a lot of insider trading, frauds, etc. happening inside lodge meetings).

To answer your question, joing it wont get you excommunicated but it won't necesarilly make you a good catholic as well.
>>
According to people not in the Freemasonry they are about....

- multi-religion monotheism club
- they'll take Muslims
- they're accused of esoteric Middle Eastern goddess worship.

The whole reason that Muslims are protected in the west even because of the bullshit going on is because some prominent Muslims are freemasons.

Freemasons can't fuck with Muslims for being Muslims.
>>
File: 1468261664050.jpg (60 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1468261664050.jpg
60 KB, 500x345
>>80645400

ask them why girls arent allowed
>>
>>80645400

You're a low-class dipshit and unless you're an attention-starved n33t or want to unironically help your community in a small way, it probably isn't worth it.

The Masons are at this point essentially just a philanthropic organization that can be useful only for the possible networking it can offer (Protip: the useful networking shit that could get your foot in the door to other more prestigious circles is probably barred to you.)
The only advantage of a pleb /pol/ack could garner from it is some clues to minor connections that could be used for what would essentially amount tabloid journalism.

I mean, if you don't value your religion that much and want to be somewhat altruistic, go for it, but it isn't the gateway you imagine it to be
>>
are those the guys who made Steve guttenburg a star?
>>
>>80647425

Catholics ain't supposed to love or like freemasons on paper.

They got their own clubs.
>>
>>80647675
32nd degree here, this guy is right. It might have been something cool and secretive back in the day, but it's just a glorified Elks or moose lodge now.its actually worse than that cause masons can't have alcohol at meetings
>>
>>80647675
>the useful networking shit that could get your foot in the door to other more prestigious circles is probably barred to you

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80645400
Free Masonry was hijacked by autistic libertarians, feds and muslim ass lickers.

Albiet their libraries are very organized back to the 800s, not worth joining. Start your own secret lodge.
>>
>>80647670
Because it's a men's lodge?
There are women's lodges as well, you can't seriously expect women to practice the same rites as men their energies are complete opposites.
>>
>>80645400
>joining the freemasons will get you excommunicated

not true at all to join freemasonry you have to beleive in a higher power

i wouldnt do it because you have to pay dues and shit
>>
File: 1468261282752.jpg (69 KB, 497x449) Image search: [Google]
1468261282752.jpg
69 KB, 497x449
>>80647653

Bullcrap. The truth is, freemasonry is what you make out of it.

90% of the new generation of freemasons only join because they think that it will benefit their career and business oppurtunities. There are also idiots who think that Freemasons are the Illuminati and fantasize about joining elite sex orgies.

One thing I learned about freemasonry that I found fascinating was that a lot of the elite student "secret" societies in the Anglo-Saxon countries are based on a freemasonic lodge type model. Skull and Bones, Bullingdon Club, etc. use a lot of the same rituals that freemasons do (also have the same structure). There is a lot more to it actually but I'm too lazy to write about it now.
>>
>>80646997
I had a similar experience as OP. I was asked by proxy. An older woman whose brother is in. Shes also in the freemasons for women, order of the eastern star I think.

I run a business but its actually on the decline and I might go bankrupt so I imagine they wouldnt allow me in. I kind of want in just for some esoteric or philosophy interests.
>>
>>80646997
My thoughts exactly. Masons aren't allowed to ask others to join. You have to ask one to be one.
>>
>Joining the kikes
http://webmshare.com/play/YxzxV
>>
>>80648188

oh yeah, pic related is David Cameron during his initiation ritual in the Bullingdon Club at Oxford
>>
File: PMjewel.jpg (112 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
PMjewel.jpg
112 KB, 300x400
>>80645400
We never ask people to join

2B1ASK1
>>
look up william cooper and his expose on the freemasons. Protip: they worship lucifer
>>
>>80648566
asked by proxy senpai. I still haven't given an answer yet. Can one still be a good catholic and be a mason?
>>
>>80645400
Freemasons have opposed the Catholic Church a lot. One of the biggest manifestations we can point to recently is the Christero War in Mexico.

Masons will tell you that its okay to be Catholic and a mason - that's because they believe that all religions are equal. This is a heresy according to the Catholic faith.

You could join the Knights of Columbus instead after you are a practicing Catholic.
>>
>>80645400
Catholics and Masons do not get along officially.

Quick history lesson:
Pope asks knights templar for support about some bullshit. Templars say fuck off thats against the bible.
Pope excommunicates templars.
Pope finds himself in massive debt at the end of the crusade. Templars have tons of cash and they are let back into the church.
Pope asks for help again to finance another crusade and the templars tell him to go fuck himself... again
pope excominicates templars again.
knights of columbus are founded to replace knights templar
Knights templar eventually end up aligned with masonic lodges and become the york rite
>>
File: all seeing eye.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
all seeing eye.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>80648588
Judging by his wiki page he seems like a real credible guy...
>>
>>80645400
You will be excommunicated. The Masons and the Knights of Columbus have been at war for centuries.

>>80648737
No you cannot. Catholics do not play around with Masons.

>>80648425
They go after certain people. They usually do it by having someone reach out and make friends with you and to bring you around social venues so that you ask to join.

However, you need to have family who were high ranking before you for them to make an effort like that. No direct ask though.
>>
Masons are nothing but 99% idiots who do nothing but pay fees and attend dumb rituals and 1% who are actually in the inner circle and are satanic pedophiles.

All the information you would get is available on the internet if that is one of your reasons to join.

Freemasonry is one of the biggest enemies of the catholic church and you are not a good catholic if you are considering joining them, they are fooling you and luring you with false promises. Freemasons worship the human, not God.
>>
>>80649175
Why the beef?

My main concern is being able to recieve holy communion. I've looked around, some catholics say you can some say you can't an being a mason is an act of mortal sin.

Yeah my Grandfather is a mason. I guess he's trying to get me in.
>>
>>80649495
Catholics want your cash and if you want to be in a secret club to join their knights of columbus. It's all about the tithe and bad blood. Some parishes are ok with it on a case by case basis but they will all say no officially.
>>
File: kek.jpg (30 KB, 281x266) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30 KB, 281x266
>>80645400
>OP thinks he´s firmly on his way into the Illuminati
>>
>>80649495
The beef is long standing. >>80649055 is a solid explanation TLDR.

>Yeah my Grandfather is a mason

As i said, they will get you involved socially so that you ask to join.

Catholics are completely controlled by the Jesuit order now a days. If we take a little dance through history it becomes very clear that its Masons V Zionists. Jesuits are Zionists.

You can make your choice. I would personally drop that catholic bullshit.

>t. Lutheran
>>
>>80649309
Main reason I'd consider joining is for the social aspect and getting some other connections.

I have my reservations about enlightenment ideals
>>
>>80649667
I really don't though

I just want to know what /pol/ thinks of freemasonry
>>
>>80649923

There are far better organizations to join for the social aspect, and Freemasons are not as connected as they used to be. It greatly depends on your area.

I would advise you against joining just for financial benefit, specially if you consider yourself a catholic.
>>
>>80650049
Mason here, You will get out of it what you put into it. the enlightenment ideals are not religious based. Religion is used to teach via parable not direct meaning. Basically you will get to know some cool guys and build your social circle while being impressed upon to not be a flaming autistic dick to other people.
>>
>>80650510
Only time i've heard my grandfather talk about masonry was him saying he used to be a shy autistic fuck before joining
>>
Fuck those non-anglo continental masons and prince hall masons
>>
Just
>>
> aleister crowley
> albert pike
> manly p hall
All luciferians. And the higest celebrated freem*sons.
Evil occult organization.
>>
In the secret wars what society is aligned with American Nationalists? That's who I'm trying to join/shill for
>>
Masons them selves are not a big deal. I know some really low iq shit stains i was in the army with who couldnt tie their own fucking boots who are now masons because of the word they do now on the pipelines
>>
File: Feels_good.png (121 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Feels_good.png
121 KB, 680x497
I almost made an effort to join

wew lad you aint taking my freedom or my butt virginity in return for knowledge I can find elsewhere or shitty connections to criminal politicians that rekt the world

I realized these people are my worst enemy and I almost stumbled into becoming one
>>
Burn down their building and hang them. Literally good goyim that serve kikes and Satan.
>>
>>80645400
That's not supposed to work like that: the thing that qualifies you as a possible candidate is your own curiosity, so you have to ask them.
>>
>>80650510
The enlightment ideals are fucking obsolete. Shove your shitty universalism down your rectum you fucking masonfaggot. Only a true idiot (in 2016) can actually believe in an autonomous individual or in a transcendal subject.

Truly faggot-tier. Kill yourself.
>>
>>80645400

>OP joins heretic organization
>becomes grand poo bah
>watches boxing match inside of lodge

Yabba dabba do.
>>
File: images.png (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11 KB, 225x225
mfw I have automatic eligibility to join the knights of Santiago through my fathers hereditary line.

The only reason I didn't accept the offer when I turned 18 was because you have to live in the monastery praying for 6 years or something.
>>
>>80647959
>32nd degree here
Sure thing Lord Rothschild.
>>
>>80656060
Wow, congratulations on being a poster child flaming autistic fuck. Being a gentlemen is never obsolete.
>>
>>80660149
Being a 32nd degree is not hard. You get the first 3 in the core blue lodge. Then if you branch out into the Scottish rite you get the other 29 easy. You can be a 32nd degree mason with in 2 years.
>>
>>80645400
The freemasons are nothing more than a fraternal drinking group. No mystery, no voodoo, just a bunch of old guys getting away from their wives and having fun.
>>
>>80645400
Tavistock social club used to control high ranking/powerful police personnel, businessmen, union leaders, and ambitious entrepeneurs.
All are traitors to man. They will be brought to justice.
>>
>>80660837
Sounds comfy
>>
File: thisisbait.jpg (20 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
thisisbait.jpg
20 KB, 625x626
They dont ask
>>
>>80645400
If you truly want to stay a Catholic and still join a Fraternal Order... join the Knights of Columbus.

You can participate in your local parish and be a Mason... however you are technically not supposed to according to Papal decree,

If you are seriously dedicated and can trace 300 years of unbroken Catholic descendants in your lineage then you should go for the Knights of Malta (SMOM). That is only if you are wealthy and willing to REALLY go all in with the service aspect though.

Certainly not for everyone.
>>
>>80660149
dude... in America you can run through the degrees in a weekend.

it has lost almost all of it's meaning.
Unless you join a lodge that is based off "Strict Observance" and ACTUALLY WORK the degrees... very rare.

esotericfags should join August Order of Light
>>
Freemasonry itself at its esoteric kernel is Luciferianism (making men gods), with Mithraist, Greco-Roman mysteries, Egyptian Hermeticist and Kabbalistic influences.
But this is not something you will experience in most lodges which are basically country clubs.

Nor will it necessarily advance you in your professional life, unless you have access to a high-end lodge (which in itself already implies a certain status in society), which you will not.

Seeing you are Catholic, I suggest you read up on what freemasonry did to the faith during the French Revolution, the Risorgimento, the Spanish Civil War etc.
>>
>>80666225
Wow you are completely wrong. This is actually amusing to read. Do go on.
>>
>>80645400
Freemasons DO NOT invite anyone to join.
>>
>>80645400
>I don't really understand why, sounds just like a social club

Its kind of like how sporting clubs, tattoo parlous or gyms become associated with racists or criminals.

Some masonic groups were used as a form of organisation for anti clerical movements in the 1800s in France, Mexico and Italy (during the 20th Century) whilst others were not. However the association has stuck.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

Heres a funny case from the 1890s of a guy trolling the Church into believing that Masons practiced child sacrifice.
>>
>>80646997
I'd love to talk a canadian into swandiving into a fraud but seriously don't do it, freemasons don't ask. Ever.
>>
>>80645400
Sorry wrong target OP - go here >>80667398
>>
Supposedly, the Masonic principal of secrecy is I'm conflict with the Catholic requirement to confess.

You can't both remain loyal to your fellow masons and freely confess your sins, as far as I understand.
>>
>>80645400
Freemasons traditionally don't give out invitations. You need to show a genuine interest, have something to offer and apply yourself.
>>
>>80648220
Fellow business owner, what's up with the current atmosphere? It's almost the gov wants us all to commit sudoku. I'm at my wits end.
>>
>>80647782
it's rumored they hold back the electric car
>>
>>80645400
>>80649056
>>80648737
>>80649495
>>80650049

The most famous freemason is Albert Pike. His book, morals and dogma, is considered a seminal work of Freemasonry.

In Scientology, you aren't told about Xenu until you've made it to the top ranks. By then, you've dedicated so much time and money that it's easier to double down and stick with it, instead of looking like a fool. Freemasonry is the same thing, the difference is that you don't realize you're actually worshipping Lucifer until you've made it to the highest degrees. And you're only given that information AFTER you've done some horrible shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ENZcAcLbk

This is an interesting talk about the history of freemasonry, and its relationship to Jesuits, Knights Templars, the Illuminati, and other groups that are mired in secrecy and supposed evil deeds, and it uses first hand sources only.
>>
freemasons, like the US GOVT, do not invite people. u must ask to join.

which really sucks, but keeps us patriotic
>>
>>80666427

In my country you have slim chances of rising in politics if you're not in the Grand Orient.

A few examples of Masonic meddling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Dobru%C5%A1ka
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Question
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

Freemasonry at its kernel - I'm not accusing you or thousands of other clueless fratboy masons of anything - is Luciferian mysticism (have fun dispelling Masonic symbolism by the way) which aims to achieve its goals by the destruction of tradition (anticlericalism being one of its most prominent advatars) so as to pry man from his limits.
>>
>>80666427
This is the kind of disinformation that needs to be carefully watched. Notice how ironclad and definitive it is, in the face of history and logic.

"Yeah yeah historical documents whatever you're just wrong we're not evil ha ha"

Freemasonry has two doctrines by design. One that is true, and one they give to initiates. They only give the truth to those they trust.

I will say this: for a secret society, there is copious amounts of evidence towards their wrongdoing and deceit. The ONLY protection they have against this MOUNTAIN of evidence is disinformation, shilling tactics and deception.

So I advise you, look up the illuminati. Look up the freemasons. Look up the Jesuits and the Knights Templars. Look up the Talmud. It's all connected by a common thread.
>>
>>80645400
Short time freemason here from the UK

It's like a social club for very decent people.

It MIGHT have really old people in it. Well, mine did. But really, it was mainly eating and toasting.

There's a little bit of ritual as well, and repeating certain mythological stories from the Abrahamic religions. Along the lines of "on this day, David laid the first stone of the temple in Jerusalem, and he placed it using his left hand, which is closest to the heart.". Nothing shocking or bizarre, just stories you might find in a "biblical tales in brief", with moral lessons or examples of good behavior.

But yes, social club.
>>
>>80648220
In my lodge there was a taxi driver, a carpenter, a plumber, an architect, a property developer, a policeman and someone having a metalworking store. There's no "rich people only" - although this is probably accurate: >>80647425
>>
>>80647959
Is 32 the last grade?
>>
>>80645400
>but I read joining the freemasons will get you excommunicated.
It technically can, but it doesn't anymore.
>I don't really understand why, sounds just like a social club.
Because the Vatican was operating under false information and thought the Craft was a rival.

>>80646825
>Ask yourself, 'Do I want to join a paedo society?'
Now now, not all Catholic churches are bad.

>>80648991
>Freemasons have opposed the Catholic Church a lot.
Well no. Freemasonry welcomes Catholics and encourages men to be true to their beliefs. It discusses no religion.
>that's because they believe that all religions are equal.
No we don't, because religion isn't discussed.

>>80649055
The Templar link was a big lie made up by a dude trying to show off for his peers.

>>80649495
>My main concern is being able to recieve holy communion.
You should be right. It depends on the church and if they find out. Plenty of Catholics are members who still receive communion, and some are Catholic clergy who give it.

>>80666225
>Freemasonry itself at its esoteric kernel is Luciferianism (making men gods
That's incorrect in multiple ways.

>>80668407
>The most famous freemason is Albert Pike. His book, morals and dogma, is considered a seminal work of Freemasonry.
>Americans
Lel.

>>80671957
No, it's the first and last "grade" of the A&AR NMJ and SJ.
>>
>>80669016
This is correct. You will do a lot of shit and rituals or "degrees" and at the end they will end up telling you "Everything we told you is bs, we worship lucifer and you cant say anything because we have proof of you fucking a child".
>>
>>80645400

Masonry is fag shit.

A∴A∴ is the real deal.
>>
>>80673844
>Call Masonry fag
>Suggests A∴A∴
Oh the ironing.

>>80673801
Source?
>>
There's a masonic lodge two blocks away from me. When they aren't performing satanic rituals you can visit the gift shop.
>>
>>80673979

Only Masonry boyfuckers would defend dicks up their buttholes.
>>
>>80645400
>dat emblem
What kind of retarded needs a set-square when he already has a compass?
>>
File: 1468254815567.png (868 KB, 1169x6371) Image search: [Google]
1468254815567.png
868 KB, 1169x6371
I feel like this is a 'testing the waters' thread
>>
>>80673801
>fucking a child
So you are saying the Masons fuck the DeMolays?
>>
>>80674281
I don't think anyone was defending that, my Freudian friend.

>>80674549
You don't really know how to use those tools, eh?
>>
>>80674904
I know how to use a compass to draw any angle, and you? I know that only primary schoolers rely on a set-square to draw a right angle, and you?
>>
>>80675854
It's not for drawing a right angle, dingus. Think about the context in which they'd be used.
>>
>>80668334
I heard they keep the metric system down
>>
>>80675854
It's easier to check if a stone block has 90 degree edges with a square than with a compass.
>>
>>80673299

>The most famous freemason is Albert Pike. His book, morals and dogma, is considered a seminal work of Freemasonry.
>Americans
Lel.

Nice to see Aussies don't know shit about the Masonic movement in America.

Albert Pike is a huge player and Morals and Dogma was a compilation of Masonic writings as well as Albert Pike's own views.

Also, a Mason should never ask anyone to become a Mason. A Mason should not encourage someone to become a Mason.

A person should decide for themselves to join without encouragement.
>>
>>80677218
>Nice to see Aussies don't know shit about the Masonic movement in America.
Apparently i know more than you.
Pike was only big in the A&AR SJ (but not in Louisiana, for obvious reasons). The NMJ spurn him, because they're petty and rubbish with their submarines, and the west coast just don't care much, outside of a research Valley in Pasadena.
Webb, Mackey, Gould, and a few others (even Preston, arguably) are far more famous and important.
>>
Fucking squares, you'll all be hung for your heresy.
>>
>>80648566
Can I join?
>>
>>80679635
What heresy?
>>
>>80679984
Also, what is the most esoteric "guild" or whatever in Florida, if one was very interested in that, and philosophy/etc?
>>
>>80645400
I do not go to my local Freemason hall these days too much, but I have been a part of it.

It is a social club of usually morally decent people.
>>
>>80680376

Riding Lucifer's cock for power.
>>
>>80645400
Freemasons don't ask people to join, retard.
>>
Tell those faggots you like throwing goats in woodchippers. Owls too.
Also kys, the never ask.
>>
>>80645400

Accept and then immediately ask where the Eye of the Black Pyramid is.

keep us updated desu
>>
>>80682157
So nothing real?
>>
Bump faggots
>>
>>80645400
Join the masons. Fraternal societies are fantastic. I can't join because I harbor no religious faith, but if I did I'd join in an instant.
>>
File: JAHBULON.jpg (23 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
JAHBULON.jpg
23 KB, 250x276
>>80682843
>it's not real if no one knows about it ;^)

Your sacrilegious demiurge worship will catch up to you.
>>
>>80683877
>Your sacrilegious demiurge worship
So again, nothing that we actually do?
>>
>>80684155
Some examples of your favorite books/movies/music/etc?
>>
File: 1468029112213.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1468029112213.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>80684155
>77
>55

My repeating digits beat yours, and thus your deception is laid bare by KEK himself.
>>
>>80684419
Starship Troopers/Snatch/Schubert
Why?
>>
>>80684428
Motherfucking PRAISE KEK
>>
>>80684613

Did you enjoy watching Filth (2013)?

Pretty accurately describes Masonic degeneracy in great detail.
>>
>>80684613
It's just a question I always ask in Illuminati/Freemason AMAs to see what comes of it. It's how I found the greatness that is Till We Have Faces lol *shrugs*
>>
>>80684818
Loved that movie. Just wish he'd gotten vengeance on his whore of an ex. And i agree it describes the degeneracy of some members, but it didn't really represent Masonry. Especially not Scottish Masonry. London, perhaps.

>>80685326
Fair enough.
>>
>>80685400

Bad apple ruins the bunch. I know you don't like it but it's objectively true.
>>
>>80645400
>wants to join a death cult
>thinks his opinion matters anywhere now
kys
Btw, freemasonry doesn't mean shit anymore.
>>
>>80685603
No no, i agree. Or at least that it ruins the perception of the bunch.

>>80685629
>Death cult
>Freemasonry
You clearly don't know what one of those means.
>>
>>80686758
>death cult
>Catholicism
Come on, dude. common sense here.
>>
>>80686834
I'm so confused right now.
>>
>>80687300
I wasn't talking about freemasonry being a death cult, I was talking about Catholicism. That's why I said freemasonry was irrelevant now.
>>
>>80687474
Ohhh, my bad, brah. I still disagree with your claim, but at least it makes sense now.
>>
>>80646825
>Muh red pill propaganda
1.Pedophilia is a result of being sexually abused as child.
2.Most pedophiles never admit it to themselves which can split their personality in half.
3.Often these unconscious individuals will appear too focus on either protecting children against pedophiles and/or displaying hatred against the pedo which is really just a reflection of them selves.

God hates fags and pedophiles, actually no.
People hate them selves and project their issues onto others.
And this is why i take some distance from christianity and other external religions which rewards people for being dumb and unconscious.
>>
>>80645400
What? freemasons have controlled the catholic church since 1958...
>>
The G stands for goyim so do what you will OP

They are the gentile wing of the synagogue of satan
>>
>>80688706
The G stands for Scottish and American ignorance.
>>
>>80648059
Woman are allowed to go along to certain events and evenings but not allowed to become a member.
>>
>>80647087
Plus there are still white supremacists factions within the order so choose your chapter wisely my eurobro. Seig Heil!
>>
>>80688835
So does goyim
>>
>>80688258
You have legitimate autism
>>
>>80689153
True enough. But the point was that it's not meant to be a G, they just switched it to that to make it easier to understand what it already stood for.
>>
>>80689315
G stands for Gnosticism.
Aussie stop posting disinformation
>>
Just convert to high Anglicanism (read: Catholicism), you're Canadian anyways, and join the Knight's Templar when you become a Master Mason.

Source: Father and Grandfather were masons.
>>
>>80677849
What bad things about the masons are true?
>>
>>80689924
They make you sell raffle tickets
Most of the cookouts suck ass
Table lodges are comfy tho
>>
>>80690170
And u gotta memorize 10 pages of stuff
>>
>>80690303
T. Prince hall lodge

THE TRUE KAAANNNGZZZZ
n' Sheit
>>
Daily reminder that all new hires are just bitch boy paper pushers who chant esoteric shit

You will never be privy to the real knowledge
>>
>>80689232
yes, i also have aids and syphilis after visiting 4chan.
Why don't you primitive religious people burn some witches or something.
>>
I got asked by a member. He wrote the word "petition" on the back of his business card and told me to take it to the nearest location and ask to join.

Didn't do it lol
>>
>>80645400
>got asked if I wanted to become
No leaf. That's not how it works.
>>
>>80673844
Alcoholics Anonymous?
>>
>>80691230
That sounds sketchy...
>>
>>80645400
Illuminated freemasons caused the French Revolution

No Catholic should ever join

They aren't as powerful as they once were but their past is basically…destroy European Christianity and bring about "enlightened" humanism…which is basically the gateway for degeneracy

Masons are faggots

Now they are old people who drink beer and do charity
>>
>>80691534
>destroy European Christianity
>what is the Knight's Templar
>>
>>80690170
>>80690303

Im being serious here I know that some of the things like historical anticlericalism and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due were true
>>
A few of the guys i work with are freemasons and i heard them talking about a website if anyone is interested and they seemed like they were trying to keep it a secret. not sure what the deal was with the site shit just made me have an uneasy feeling so i didn't snoop much.
>>
File: secretsociety1.png (242 KB, 730x377) Image search: [Google]
secretsociety1.png
242 KB, 730x377
>>80645400
>>
>>80689567
It can, but remember, it's not really a G.

>>80689924
Charity dinner club for old men is the worst one to be true. But it doesn't have to be like that.

>>80690170
>Table lodges are comfy tho
Fo shizzle. Does your state have a full ritual for it?

>>80690303
That's a good thing, though. It's skill developing.

>>80693977
It's never anticlerical, and P2 was indeed in a GO Italy lodge, but it was all orchestrated by the Vatican. When the GO found out, those left were given the boot.
>>
The website they were talking about if anyone is interested is
http://saintsalive.com/
like i said i'm not sure what the deal is with it
>>
>>80646997

Not strictly true. Freemasons are suffering from plummeting membership rates due to boomers dying.

They are very much a part of the community where I am from, and they seek out young blood as long as they are upstanding and contributing members of local society.
>>
>>80645400
I recently discovered the door to my towns masonry, I walked into by accident trying to find the door to the verizon store. It was just like this tiny little door with Lamar Masonry Temple in like size twelve font on the glass.

I opened it and it like the second its open it leads straight to stairs going all the way to the attic door and it has one of those electric chairs that takes people up the stairs.

I just knocked up a qt mexican and just fought off a fairly bad DXM addiction (white btw). I havent even graduated high school at 19. Honestly considering suicide because this tiny town is so fucking depressing.

Should I further investigate this? I feel like I need to expand my mind more and need brotherhood in my life (no friends besides fiance) Could the free masons save my life?
>>
If Masons are so much about universalism, then why do they ban women and black people?

Seems hypocritical IMO.
>>
This is pretty metal tho
>>
File: 1303195774195.jpg (79 KB, 439x512) Image search: [Google]
1303195774195.jpg
79 KB, 439x512
is this thread some kind of performance art?
>>
>>80694526
>Not strictly true. Freemasons are suffering from plummeting membership rates due to boomers dying.
Which is actually a good thing. It's only seen as plummeting because so many boomers joined and artificially inflated the numbers with shitty members.

>>80694775
>I feel like I need to expand my mind more and need brotherhood in my life (no friends besides fiance) Could the free masons save my life?
Potentially. It'll give you tools for the introspection and purpose you might need.

>>80695383
We're not that into universalism.

>>80695877
It would be if it were a real quote.
>>
>>80695383
Hilary Clinton is a 6th degree Grand Dame. Bill is a 33rd degree.

Literally everyone responsible for every war all the way back to the French Revolution was a freemason. Truman, Churchill, Reagan, Wilson, Arafat, Hussein, Clinton, Bush, Napoleon, Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Mozart, Twain, Darwin, Roosevelt, Hoover, Ford, Marx...the list is endless.

Freemasons have been running the world for hundreds of years causing conflict after conflict on bigger and bigger scales so that they can unite the world under one government to "end the bloodshed". What a tremendous coincidence all these people are connected to Freemasonry. What brings them all to it? Who recruits them? What kind of people have been in charge since long before we were born? I'll tell you who—freemasons. The builders. They are building a new world, and America has been their pivotal tool and headquarters since its inception. They came over with the protestants, infiltrated, built and united this country. And this country has been the heart of global politics since the turn of the 20th century.

If you do ten minutes of research, you will quickly find that Freemasons worship Lucifer, they are controlled by 13 bloodline families who give them the perfect plans to establish the New World Order.
>>
>>80694482
>It's never anticlerical, and P2 was indeed in a GO Italy lodge, but it was all orchestrated by the Vatican. When the GO found out, those left were given the boot.

What about the stuff in Mexico and France were Masons were invovled in violent conflict with Catholic Clergy in the Cristero War.

> but it was all orchestrated by the Vatican.

Any articles or proof?

Also how does Freemasonry make people better men if its just remembering stuff?
>>
>>80696917
I really wish we ran the world or I would not be a neet who is having trouble getting a simple job with a magazine publishing company. I would also have some form of income even if I didn't have a job so I could sit around and be a mysterious and secretive mason all day. I would have gotten a replacement spleen transplant as well.
>>
File: 1467575357523.jpg (29 KB, 332x335) Image search: [Google]
1467575357523.jpg
29 KB, 332x335
>>80645400
Don't make me spam this...
>>
>>80696917
>Bill is a 33rd degree.
Bill was deMolay, not a Mason.
>If you do ten minutes of research, you will quickly find that Freemasons worship Lucifer,
And if you do fifteen minutes of actual research, you'll be able to see through the shaky conspiracy theories.

>>80697074
>What about the stuff in Mexico and France were Masons were invovled in violent conflict with Catholic Clergy in the Cristero War.
I'm sure the people involved were members, but that doesn't mean Masonry was involved.
>Any articles or proof?
Meant the Mafia, sorry. Not just the Vatican. The central piece was a Vatican banker fleeing from them both with their money. There's a good book called God's Banker (i think. Will check in a bit).
>Also how does Freemasonry make people better men if its just remembering stuff?
It's not just memorising. That's only for officers. It's the lessons contained in the degrees.
>>
>>80696706
In what ways are you 'not that into universalism' apart from the club thing?

What are some of the philosophical works you guys practice/study?

Also, thanks for clearing up the Albert Pike quote, didnt realize it was fake til I just wiki'd it...
>>
File: 1467664103118.png (132 KB, 474x459) Image search: [Google]
1467664103118.png
132 KB, 474x459
>>80647653
>>80648188 Check'd
>>80697702

I s/pol/ a better secret society? Is it more influential and more truthful?
>>
>>80697702
What parts of masonry give rise to claims of luciferianism and gnosticism?

>It's not just memorising. That's only for officers. It's the lessons contained in the degrees.

How come most people never go beyond the 3rd degree?
>>
>>80697800
>In what ways are you 'not that into universalism'
Well, there's no global Masonic initiative. Every single jurisdiction is sovereign and different. Plus, given that Masonry is about what's best for society, that's all relative pending where you are.
>What are some of the philosophical works you guys practice/study?
The Seven Liberal Arts & Sciences (Trivium + Quadrivium), mostly. They cover everything, and when analysed philosophically they provide a rounded education for any man.
>Also, thanks for clearing up the Albert Pike quote, didnt realize it was fake til I just wiki'd it...
People love putting false words in his mouth, because they misinterpret his most widespread work of Morals & Dogma.
He's worth reading, but tough to understand going in raw.

>>80698078
>What parts of masonry give rise to claims of luciferianism and gnosticism?
It comes from a guy called Leo Taxil who made up absurd claims about Masonry, only to reveal he was taking the piss out of his patrons.
That and Pike used the term "Lucifer" completely reasonably, but it gets taken out of context. Then there's the meaning of "Gnosis", which is "Spiritual knowledge", so Masonry does somewhat encourage that, but it gets confused with "Gnosticism", which is essentially a shitty fanfic sect of Christianity.
>How come most people never go beyond the 3rd degree?
Master Mason is the highest degree. The rest are electives for subjects you enjoy, but you technically don't need to ever do any of them.
But there are dozens of reasons people don't join the appendant degrees.
>>
>>80696917
Dude, the world would not be as fucked up as it is if anyone was running it. Truth is, we are on an autopilot, and people who think they run something are morons. There is no plan. It's all about kicking the can. That is what it is. The sooner you start thinking like that the more sense the shit will make. We are not actively managed at all.
>>
Oh man... I remember seeing the many, many different types of Geometry in /sci/ and the crazy math involved to know the basics... I think if I was jumping into that, I'd go physics/quantum physics instead to figure out this Bearenstein Bears/Chic Fil a thing...

But cool stuff nonetheless.
>>
>>80645400
join ASAP
t. a country where it's better being with them than against them
>>
>>80699304
Wouldn't it be worse in a majority Catholic nation?
>>
>>80700036
no, just don't shout it around.
if you really have to tell someone, be ambigous and smirk in a menacing way. we are a fearful and superstitious folk.
>>
>>80701322
What if you join the wrong GL, though? Therea two legit but non-communicative ones there and a mess of fake ones.
>>
>>80701608
you have to take risks. the only important thing is: you don't have any material gains from staying in, prepare some good excuses and just stop partecipating (do not exit, just say "sorry, busy with work/kids").
>>
>>80645400
Freemasonry is for nigs. If that's what you want then go ahead.
>>
>>80702701
It segregates the nigs, though
>>
>>80645400
you swear to murder someone after ripping out their tongue if they betray the secret criminal actions of the group as part of the joining process

they are a bullshit club of bullshitters
squeal on them and they'll murder you
maybe you shouldn't join them anon
>>
>>80647653
Muslims generally become Shriners instead but they can do either
>>
>>80703090
Funny that, most Moslems don't join Shrine because it's too insulting to their beliefs. Some even join Templar, because it's pissweak in the USA for whom they let in.
>>
>>80647670
Where is the leaf in your flag, bro?
>>
all kinds of masons have to be burned alive
>>
>>80705369
Why?
>>
>>80705478
always see you in mason threads
>>
>>80705683
And I always see you.
>>
>>80645400
dont join low rank you need an important public position then you can join high rank thats the only way you will ever get to know theire secret shit matey
>>
>>80705977
What are the ranks?
>>
>>80645400
>Reminder: Modern Catholicism is degenerate and in control by Satan.
>Catholic Bishop Williamson
https://youtu.be/eSxq14tIwA4?t=31s
Full: https://youtu.be/AHyY0PV2iVU?t=45s
"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the anti-christ"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa4nsCYzM1w

>Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat: ille, inquam, Lúcifer, qui nescit occásium. Christus filius tuus, qui, regréssus ob ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit, et vivit, et regnat in sæcula sæculórum. Amen.
Hail Lucifer, friend.

-Freemasonry Initation Ritual
https://youtu.be/ndJqbPG04m4?t=6s
>>
>>80706914
Is that Turkish Rite? Why isn't the dude dressed for the degree? Why isn't the lodge set up like a normal lodge?
>>
>>80706562
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_lodge_officers
>>
>>80706562
There aren't really ranks. Everyone is equal.

>>80707540
Officers =/= rank.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.