[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any muslims here? How do you feel about muslims in the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1447692274589.png (14 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1447692274589.png
14 KB, 195x195
Any muslims here?

How do you feel about muslims in the west abandoning islamic morality, e.g. letting their daughters become sluts? Is this a common occurrence or rather an exception? How seriously do you guys take morality and sharia? Is islam a viable solution to the degeneracy of western civilization or will islam fall into degeneracy itself?
>>
I saw a hijabi woman buying bacon and pork chops the other day which took me by surprise. I welcome them becoming more western as it might help keep their birthrate down.
>>
>>80641511
It agonizes to see such things but if just think about it none of the "muslims" here or there actually practice the religion as it should excepting a few (I'm not talking about jihadists)
>>
File: 1467791632908.png (347 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1467791632908.png
347 KB, 620x620
wow check this out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Sg7eC8OFE
>>
>>80643863
Care to elaborate on what you mean by them not practicing right? What Muslims are? Just curious bro.
>>
>>80641511

Was this discussion intended only for Muslims?

> letting their daughters become sluts?

In western societies women own them selves and can do what they want. Daddy doesn't have a say in who they shag or not. However in may Christian societies being promiscuous isn't tolerated, meaning that "standard" isn't only in Islam.
>>
File: islm_cartoon_7.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
islm_cartoon_7.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
Mohammed was a pedophile warlord and god is a fantasy for the stupid and the desperate - level 99 problem? atheist
>>
>>80641511
do it or die
>>
>>80641511
fuck off saudi scum
>>
Are you seriously expecting your people to bring religion and moralism to a continent that killed its own god for the sake of knowledge and moral decandence?
You're a tad late, m8.
You see, /pol/ and neocore rights always sperg about the islamization of Europe, but they don't realize how great is the threat of excess itself, a threat that destroyed a whole religion.
Two things will happen, either muslims go on a rampaging jihad on europe annihilating everyone that isn't a muslim, something extremely unlikely to happen, or your precious muslims brothers will probably adapt to the european lifestyle, which is a bad copycat of the american one, where the Prince of Excess himself lurks and prospers over his kingdom.
There is nothing you can do, just accept it, for you came to the wrong place.
>>
Be like BR muslims and become a complete fucking degenerate that makes online vids calling themselves stupid arab names and praising tradition while talking about gender and fucking bareback a shitload of favela dirty whores, Islam is not strong enough sorry.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.