[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl gang raped in Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: ggj67.jpg (76 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
ggj67.jpg
76 KB, 992x558
>"The men aged between 25 and 28 were arrested Thursday after a 19-year-old woman complained to police. Their nationalities were not released."
>THEIR NATIONALITIES WERE NOT RELEASED.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spain-holds-5-men-suspected-pamplona-rape-163028062.html
>>
2 morrocans 1 mexican and 2 portuguese
>>
Doesn't hiding them just serve to highlight it?
>>
>>80641033

Pics of the girl?

I don't understand how these fucking Hajjis can manage to shoot their beheadings and shit in super HD, but they never post anything about their sex slaves or these white girls they gangbang.

It's not fair
>>
>>80642858
"OK FINE THEY WERE 2 BLACK AMERICAN TOURISTS SHOUTING WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIT"
>>
Goddammit, I thought we were over this. Then again, put a lot of people together, give them alcohol, nudism and this is bound to happen. Especially if they are Spaniards.
>>
she had fun
>>
>>80642910
>I don't understand how these fucking Hajjis can manage to shoot their beheadings and shit in super HD, but they never post anything about their sex slaves or these white girls they gangbang.
>Implying ISIS isn't funded by the CIA
>>
>>80641033
>THEIR NATIONALITIES WERE NOT RELEASED.
Slow down amigo, this ain't germany, we don't have ficki ficki gangs. They said they were south-spaniards.

Anyway, media have been shilling strong this year about sexist behaviours at San Fermin, and now this happens. Won't surprise me if it's all been made up.
>>
>>80644408

>Bildu mayor

Yeah, I don't know if I can trust them
>>
>>80644408
>They said they were south-spaniards.
Oh ya, Spill Billies.
>>
>>80641261
>yfw its the 5 refugees we got
>>
File: hDFSpsGC.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hDFSpsGC.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>80644408
>Slow down amigo
>>
99% of these rapes go like this:

(written from the perspective of the girl)
- haha awesome i'm dancing in the middle of all of these hot guys wow i love the attention!
- oh so sexy the way they all rub up on me wow this is turning me on so much
- oh let me just grab this guys ass to see what happens haha wow he is so fit
- god this is the best day of my life, let me flash my tits
- haha wow they actually grab my tits wow i feel so desired and empowered
- ugh i want to suck their cocks so bad
> starts grabbing dudes crotches and making out with one guy
> guys start becoming pushy
- haha oh wow these guys want me so badly, wow this is so amazing, nothing flatters me more than a mob of guys unable to restrain themselves, damn i'm a godess
- oh wait jesus these guys are really into it
> starts being raped
- ah no ahh noooo aaaah i don't want it anymore aaah
- why don't they stop, i'm a girl! i thought i had magical powers over these men! aaaaa hhelp! aaaah!
> gets gangraped
>>
>>80647170
Could not describe it better
>>
>>80641261
5 spanish so?
>>
>>80647170
If at any time she says no, you stop. It's not rape before but if you continue when she clearly stated she doesn't want to go further then it IS rape.
Unless you are muslim. Then you should be beheaded regardless for being muslim.
>>
File: 1465676603804.jpg (235 KB, 641x742) Image search: [Google]
1465676603804.jpg
235 KB, 641x742
>>80643285

lmfao

>>80643313

Esspecially especially if they're brazilians. I swear to god everyone is naked or near naked after 10pm
>>
>>80643452
I've seen HUNDREDS of mexican vids. Not one rape, not one! Life, is suffering sometimes.
>>
>>80647811
so thats how you stop your blueballs after the perreo......
Nice info.
Needless to say, it is beyond degenerated.
>>
>>80642910
>I don't understand how these fucking Hajjis can manage to shoot their beheadings and shit in super HD, but they never post anything about their sex slaves or these white girls they gangbang.

Are you fucking retarded?

The ISIS videos are professionally produced propaganda funded by Saudi/Wahabi money.

A gangrape of a Spanish girl by some shitskin migrants is a criminal act, carried out spontaneously and if it gets recorded, then it's only some smartphone or CCTV footage.

Use your brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1146x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1146x551
>>80641033
>>
File: GRAUN.png (89 KB, 258x309) Image search: [Google]
GRAUN.png
89 KB, 258x309
>>80647170

>she deserved it
>this is what Germans tell themselves to feel better about the rape of their women by shitskin migrants

kys
>>
>>80641033
Stop trying to imply it was somehow the refugees committed the crime, and how barbaric their nature is. Majority of them are honest and good people fleeing from war torn countries.
>>
File: GF0L7FJ8--647x330.jpg (68 KB, 647x330) Image search: [Google]
GF0L7FJ8--647x330.jpg
68 KB, 647x330
>still not asking for it
>>
>>80641033
>Their nationalities were not released.

Yes they were. 100% spanish. One of them is even a Civil Guard (sort of rural police force). Also ages were something like 22-25 if I remember correctly and she is 18. Source: actual spanish news.
>>
File: refugees not really welcome.png (73 KB, 664x802) Image search: [Google]
refugees not really welcome.png
73 KB, 664x802
>>80651422
I wonder how they've gotten such a bad reputation, they dindu nuffin wrong!
>>
all spaniards, one of them national police

they even made a vid of the gang bang, the vid they made apparently supported the case against them

praise kek
>>
>>80647170
This is the reason german women get raped by shitskins. Because cucks like you would rather blame the women instead of taking care of the problem. You fucking pussy
>>
>>80651917
>100% southern pigs
>>80644722
Yep better trust the corrupt politicians you got everywhere else in spain, stay mad Fernando
>>
>>80647666
>portuguese
>spanish
No wonder Russia want to take over.
>>
>>80641033
>>THEIR NATIONALITIES WERE NOT RELEASED.
Based Yahoo. That is a sentence you would usually only hear from Breitbart
>>
>>80655198
Women need to start carrying some of the blame. They can't ponce about like whores, act like whores, and look like whores and then get surprised when men see them as whores.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.