[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the answer, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 17
File: DAS RACIST.png (402 KB, 1288x855) Image search: [Google]
DAS RACIST.png
402 KB, 1288x855
What's the answer, /pol/?
>>
>>80638476
Is that a legit test or just trolling?
>>
>>80638634
It was a test I took last week, I'm taking an Art Appreciation course online as an elective credit

This is a real screenshot
>>
>>80638476
Both falls in "primitive" category of art.
>>
File: 1468085302225.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1468085302225.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>80638476
USA
S
A
>>
Pretty hard, the one on the left seems more finely crafted with much softer features and looks more like a face.
The one on the right looks less detailed in terms of face, but has some neat intricate carvings at the top.

I don't really know though, the question is probably racist.
>>
>>80638476
didn't know they were even allowed to use the word "primitive" anymore

it would be in the course material but purely as a guess you should decide based on what it's made out of, what it's for and how intricate it is

so to answer you question i still don't fucking know lazy nigger go look at the course notes but i'd say left
>>
>>80638764
HOLY SHIT WAKE ME UP
NOW
PLEASE
>>
>>80638764
>I'm taking an Art Appreciation course online as an elective credit
what the fuck lol

american education
>>
I think both of them are nice sculptures with a lot of detail. I guess that makes them equally primitive.

What's the subject?
>>
>>80638476

right

> bet the schools say im wrong since the left is asian but the one on the right is ME/Africa.

older =/= more primitive
>>
File: WASSSSSSIT.png (12 KB, 824x181) Image search: [Google]
WASSSSSSIT.png
12 KB, 824x181
Aw damn I got it wrong
>>
>>80638916
It's still allowed. At least over here it is.
>>
File: 1467345778363.jpg (461 KB, 1213x1099) Image search: [Google]
1467345778363.jpg
461 KB, 1213x1099
>>80639064
fucking lol
>>
>>80638476
left
>>
>>80638476
I say that 4th is pretty retarded and the question is retarded too.
I'd go for equally primitive, but they don't look primitive at all.
>>
>>80639064
Kek, both of you are wrong.
Both are primitive.

Stupid quiz test.
>>
>Art Appreciation online course

You belong in a labor camp.
>>
>>80639064
what's on page 434?
>>
>>80639064
That doesn't actually answer the question. Were they not supposed to ask the question in the first place? If so, why did the examining board ask you a racist question?
>>
>>80639064
can you show us page 434?
>>
>>80639064
>American education standards.
There's no clue why humanists prefer to complete studies in europe. A question like this is pure cancer and a concentrate of ignorance, the answers are even worse than the question itself.
>>
>>80638764
They want you to mark racist, anon. Even if it's wrong and they're both primitive you can argue that the professor is racist.

And why are you taking art?
>>
The one on the right is more primitive by any reasonable definition.

It has less naturalistic/realistic proportions. They're both cool to look at but the one on the left displays a better grasp of anatomy (I'm assuming there is a portion missing from the one on the left that was made out of a different material or something like that). The one on the right is either less refined or more mannerist (i.e. either the artist was less capable of realistic anatomy, or intentionally created something less realistic). So the primitiveness is either intentional or unintentional, but either way it is real.
>>
>>80639064
Thank god something like that would be openly opposed by the students if this shit would happen where i go to school.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3228x2422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3228x2422
>>80639261
>>80639453
Glad you asked!

I was going to argur with my teacher over the relevance of racism in an art course if it wasn't in the text. Low and behold, it is!
>>
>>80639397
im not racist, just raised in booniez
teaches be oppressin hillbilly culture, fucking education privilege cuntz
>>
File: 1451909610510.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451909610510.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>the question is racist
>>
>>80639725
dear god.
what are you studying, my silly burger friend?
women studies?
>>
>>80638912
I'd guess intricate carvings aren't all that high tech though.
It's essentially a steady hand and somewhat small tool.
The smoothness and whatever of the left would be made with a more advanced tool, wouldn't it?
>>
>>80638476

I would guess the one on the left is older because the patterns seem slightly less intricate
>>
File: judy.png (272 KB, 415x378) Image search: [Google]
judy.png
272 KB, 415x378
>>80639556
>So the primitiveness is either intentional or unintentional, but either way it is real.
Would you argue that Disney movies are primitive? They're all intentionally unrealistic.
>>
>>80639725
> he fell for the art meme

Enjoy the financial ruin, picasso
>>
>>80639725
Primitive in art means "early art".
>Primitive roman
>Primitive greek
>Primitive egyptian

Your teacher is a dumb fuck.
>>
>>80640149
>artist
>dumb
redundant, innit
>>
>>80640089
was he an art major or just taking a course.
color me a skimmer
>>
>>80639064

Death to all
>>
>>80639725
If those cultures were so great why did they need other languages to record their history? Why are they asking us for gibs and not the other way around? Inequality like this is inevitable. We just happened to be better and mpre evolved
>>
>>80638476
The one on the left. While both from similar artistic traditions, the one on the left is far less ornate. The one on the right shows a more realistic representation of the human face, and has far more intricate work on the details.
>>
>>80639725
this kind of sentiment has crept up in anthropology too i assumed that was what op was studying

you're not allowed to think of civilization as linearly improving, and aboriginal culture was apparently more sophisticated than what we do now for a tonne of reasons i won't bother saying

when people complain about universities being marxist indoctrination camps i can't even fault them for it
>>
>>80640149
The question is anglo-centrist as fuck to be honest. Shame! Shame!
>>
>>80638476
>its racist
>literally an answer on a test
Just how far have we fallen in the past decade
>>
>>80638476
>the question is racist

i wonder what sort of grade this answer gets
>>
>>80640252
>Michelangelo
>Leonardo
>Vasari

>Dumb

Don't mix modern art with the whole ART
>>
>>80640446
>>you're not allowed to think of civilization as linearly improving
To be honest, that's a poor line of thought anyway. Look at society in the 80s, then look at it now. Has it improved?
>>
>>80640475
Totally.
>>
>>80639956
I'm actually studying Art History which I'm fully aware is obscenely retarded but its practically the only thing I'm interested in so I guess I'll give it a go and accept the inevitable consequences

So speaking as an Art History major: The answer is the right. The piece is by definition more primitive because it's carved ivory. The piece on the left was made using the lost-wax casting method which is inherently leagues ahead in complexity than an Ivory carving, the textbook even talks about how Europeans couldn't believe that it was African for how advanced it was for them.
>>
>>80640149
No primitive means early, but like really fucking early, like ooga booga early, rome came like 1000 years after that. Thats fucking primitive bruh
>>
>>80640252
not really it just depends what you call art.
If you have a pyrotechnician who makes a great Firework i would call it art.
An that guy is most likely not stupid.
Problem is that most retards refer to anything stupidly retarded they do as art in order to justify their own disability to do anything worthwhile.
fyi i don't mean real art in like paintings and sculptures.
>>
>>80640340
>why did they need other languages to record their history
because they were too dumb to invent written language.
i once saw an article, supposedly from a guy who taught english somewhere in deep jungles of rwanda or other god forgotten country, and he said that in nig languages they have no concepts of time or location
>>80640521
right, and i obviously meant those guys rather than contemporary artists by saying that, mario
>>
>>80639556
>>80639972

Primitive art is not about age, it's simply a lazy way to lump all primitive civilizations/culture art in the same bag.

These societies are defined by (mostly): lack of writing, tribal-type of society, and so on.
>>
>>80640763
They prefer the term artisans.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 504x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 504x594
>>80640690
This is primitive roman art.
>>
>>80640580
you've got me there, i was thinking more along a technological and academic standpoint

in fact even the academic thing doesn't wash because look at what op had to do

but the point was literally that hunter gathering is just as good as how we live now and thinking otherwise is problematic
>>
>>80640647
Are you sure about that?
I was always taught that "primitive art" is all about putting in similar types of civilizations into one denomination.
That's how it works here anyway. We would know that since we were among the first ones to use that word. :^)
>>
File: jeb_suicide.jpg (61 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
jeb_suicide.jpg
61 KB, 574x429
>>80639064
>the answer to the question is a meta-statement about the question itself
>>
>>80639725
>Until quite recently, Westerners tended to see Africa as a single country
What is this nonsense? Are they serious?
>>
>>80640446
Can verify, anthropology major. I didn't know it would be this Marxist, they literally have us discussing ethnocentric views of civilization and how tribesmen from Papua New Guinea are the same thing as a spacefaring civilization
>>
>>80640763
i dont know about fireworks, but ive met plenty very skilled artists, who made high quality works, sculptures, paintings, your pick, but in spite of all their skill they were still dumb as fuck.
my conclusion from that is that one doesnt really need smarts to make good looking art.
>>
>>80638476
>right

The one on the left is an anatomically correct depiction of a person with appropriate sizing of the neck and ornamental designs that look like an actual piece of headware on top of the sculpture. There are fine details throughout and the grain gives the appearance of realistic skin contour. This piece was probably constructed by a professional artist using a variety of specialized iron tools and is likely a bust of an actual person who no doubt would have been pleased by the likeness.
10/10

The one on the right, by contrast, uses exaggerated shapes and simple finishing techniques. The sculpture does not appear to constitute a complete head. The pattern surrounding the face is intricate, but uses repeating semi-abstract patterns typical of late bronze age art. This piece was probably constructed as part of a larger piece (a temple or palace facade most likely) and the artist was probably an apprentice.
6/10

>>80639725
>re: page 434

The term the author is looking for is "imperialism". Racism was not used as the basis for the European domination of Africa during the Colonial Period. European Viceroys, Governors, and other colonial authorities were well aware of the diversity of African cultures, religions, and polities and exploited these divisions to prevent uprisings against distant colonial powers. The myth of Africa being a single country post-dates the use of "primitive" to dismiss colonially dominated cultures.
>>
>>80640902
yes and i prefer the term faggot yet people get offended every time i get called one.
so we don't always get what we want ,tough luck.
>>
>>80641035
If you want to be a lazy fuck and just lump everything together that looks like it came out of an African or Native American civilization sure but to me how "primitive" something is is a measure of its technology required to make.
>>
>>80641140
Subsaharan Africans are so intellectually primitive they have never been capable of creating a country to this day.
>>
>>80641140
>>80639725

That's because there was only a single country in Africa, and literally every other inch of the continent was made of european colonies.
>>
>>80641140
it's not even a bad way to look at it, look up the definition of tribe
>>
>>80641326
Well you can make amazing pieces of work from clay. All you need is a pair of hands and some fire to cook it up. Nobody would ever qualify it as primitive.

Primitive is more about how primitive these cultures are (lack of writing, tribal-type society, extremely basic economics etc.)
>>
>>80641035
In academia, they are big enough people not to shit themselves when you say something is "primitive", "uncivilized", or "a corruption". Those words don't mean "Bingo-bango-bongo I'm so happy in the Congo" if you're a grown-up.
>>
File: 1464725885059.png (10 KB, 886x183) Image search: [Google]
1464725885059.png
10 KB, 886x183
Taking a History of Jazz course over the summer. Got a midterm this week. Professor posted a practice test to study.

Really could use some help here, guys!
>>
>>80641785
>In academia, they are big enough people not to shit themselves when you say something is "primitive", "uncivilized", or "a corruption".
i beg your pardon?
where did you witness that.
>>
>>80641849
The difference being that those are wrong answers.
>>
>>80641700
>how primitive these cultures are

Primitive, in the sense of a culture, are used only to refer to Stone Age cultures in academia. If you've got agriculture and cities, you're not primitive in the civilization sense.

Primitive art refers to the types of techniques used to make it. Those orange and black Greek vases are a great example of primitive art. Very simple techniques, limited professionalism, etc. etc.
>>
>>80641944
>where did you witness that.

A private four-year university where all of my professors were doctors. Community colleges are nobody's academia.
>>
>>80642073
may as well just use "historical-amateur" to not offend the minorities
>>
>>80641849
>swing feeling
Wow, what an advanced take on the subject.
>>
>>80641700
That makes sense. But when the question asks about the primitiveness of the art pieces as opposed to the societies the one on the right is the the more primitive piece in my opinion

And in reality, judging art in general is entirely up to opinion anyway.
>>
>>80638764
Sheesh, no wonder why everyone in the World treat American education as a joke
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primitivism

>Not enjoying Primitivist Art
>>
>>80642202
as a student?
it makes your opinion easy to disregard mate, people rarely bicker in front of students
>>
>>80640372
...did you actually LOOK at the one on the right?
The one on the left looks like it could have been made by machine.
> The one on the right shows a more realistic representation of the human face.
??? It looks like the inspiration for "big bird"

Look at the lips. So simplistic
Look at the eyes. Wonky
Misshapen head

still both good however.
>>
>>80642073
Well they certainly don't teach the same thing in America then.

Anyway I certainly let you know that the definition I used is widely used in France (or Europe), even to this day.
While I do agree with your Greek example, when you simply mention "primitive art" (art primitif/premier in French), we all know we are refering to these kind of cultures.

Perhaps that's why in French we use both "premier" (as in, "first", like "early type of civilization") and "primitif".

http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/divers/art_premier/187292
>>
>>80640034
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______
>>
>>80642729
>Look at the lips. So simplistic
>Look at the eyes. Wonky
>Misshapen head
a realistic representation of a nigger, i say.
>>
>American university studies get easy as fuck multiple choice tests as exams while I have to write 15 page essays on why the focus on the nation state is the biggest issue when people want to conduct objective scholarship on foreign countries.

Why are American higher education considered some of the best in the world?
>>
>>80638476
This test is not academic, and therefore is specious.

Whoever created it is an academic SJW, and therefore their opinions can be discarded, along with this "test".

God, I'm glad I got my degree before the year 2000.
>>
>>80638476
The right one is more primitive even though they both are.
The answer they want is RACIST
>>
Neither of them strike me as primitive. Certainly, they both made be someone with more artistic skill than me. Whoever made them was very familiar with the tools and materials they used.

The left image is a bronze head from what is now known as Nigeria. It was made in approximately 1300. The country was prosperous at this time and for the next few centuries, growing wealthy on enslaving nearby tribes and selling them to Europeans and Arabs.

The right image is an ivory pendant from Benin, made in the 1500's, which, like nearby Nigeria, was a wealthy an prosperous, as they sold people they captured in war into slavery.

The most correct answer to this question is that they are both equally primitive - neither is what I would call primitive, but if they are equally non-primitive, it stands to reason that they are also equally primitive.

The least correct answer is 'This question is racist'. This question is not racist, because this question is an attempt to root out racists so that they can be judged unfairly later on.
>>
>>80639725
>hurr they weren't primitive because they had iron tools!

>I'm an Olympic-class sprinter because I beat a guy with no legs in a foot race

American education SHOULD be free, because it is clearly fucking worthless.
>>
>>80638764
Calling something primitive isn't racist. It's making an academic assertion as to the chronological and developmental point in time during which the piece was created. For example, a tool created by a neanderthal would be more primitive than a Roman gladius.

If your "professor" attaches the connotation of racism to someone elses assertion, then that's his or her (or it's) problem.
>>
>>80643075
their non-meme courses are good.
at least used to be. try watching MIT lectures online, theyre pretty well done.
>>
>>80639261
illuminati jews
>>
>>80638476
in a liberal cucked college.. D
>>
>>80639725
>once used
It's still fucking used.

t. a real goddamn academic
>>
>>80640690
>ooga booga early
RACIST.
>>
>>80638476
>>80638634
>>80638764

The 'racist' answer is correct for an Intro to Art History class.

But RACIST is the worst term for it. A more proper term would be 'ethnocentric'. That's how my art class framed this kinda thing ten years ago.

The word primitive is not used, because we know nothing of the context of these two pieces of art, and primitive is an ineffective non-descriptor that tells us nothing about the origins, time, or methods used to create the art.
>>
>>80642359
I'd tick "both" since they are both from similar cultures. The one on the left seems like some piece of Yoruba art. They are well known for their cast bronze.
Not too sure about the one on the right,pretty sure it's West African too, it's carved on bone so it's definitely a more difficult task, given the frail nature of the material.
>>
>>80641849
I took a jazz history course, and 29 is C

28 should be D
>>
>>80643075
>>80643323
I never got this either.

>Multiple choice
>"University" level
wat?

All you get here is:
[Question]
(Blank space)
[Question]
(Blank space)

While americans get
[Question]
(A) (B) (C) or (D)

Even if you don't know the question, you have a 25% chance of nailing every single question.. how the fuck is that a test?
>>
>>80642809

And « Art nègre » (negro art).
>>
>>80638764
>I'm taking an Art Appreciation course online as an elective credit
Well that explains everything
>>
>>80643533
>The 'racist' answer is correct for an Intro to Art History class.
so saying something is primitive is racist

isn't assuming that the above statement is true probably the most racist thing you could even do in the situation?

and even calling it ethnocentric is a stretch
>>
>>80643692
I didn't, and I can fucking clue that out without even knowing jazz. Jesus christ. Fucking americans what the fuck. I can't even - these are your """university""" level tests?
>>
Primitive means unrefined.

If you ask a child to sculpt, the work would be analyzed as primitive, it has nothing to do with culture or time period.
>>
>>80643720
i think burgers do it out of care for their human resources.
nigs cant think that well, and it would be pure torture for teachers to grade open questions answered by a nig.
>>
>>80643836
Yup but that would be exclusively African.
"Art premier" also includes the Pacific (SE Asia and Oceania), and pre-Columbian America.
>>
>>80643889

No, saying something is primitive is pointless because it's a comparative term. It's not racist, but it's definitely ethnocentric, which is its own brand of poison in anthropological fields.

Primitive compared to WHAT?

What's the context?
>>
>>80643972
aj, that reminds me of this
http://www.examiner.com/article/professor-accused-of-racism-for-correcting-grammar-capitalization
>>
>>80638764
are you in TCC?
>>
>>80641849
>racism this, racism that
I get it, but isn't something like 'segregation' or 'racial disparity' or any other less emotionally-charged term more appropriate for academia?
>>
>>80643896
It's a throwaway course I took online for free credits.

Don't worry, though. Your standards are gonna be lower then that soon enough.
>>
>>80638476
Those are both bretty good sculptures. If a dindu did that today I'd definitely pat it's hide on the back.
>>
>>80641849
>a key element in ALL styles of jazz

There is no one element that you're going to find in ALL styles of jazz, but let's face it, the answer they want to hear is 'innovation', because the other three might potentially upset someone!
>>
File: white gold black blue guy.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
white gold black blue guy.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
In my comparative animal physiology, there was a practice question asking to explain a possible difference between Asians and Caucasians in terms of melatonin production under nocturnal light exposure.

Guess what the answer was?
>>
>>80644961
is this question as stupid as i think it is?
>POSSIBLE difference
>in melatonin production
>with nearly no light ?
>between asians and caucasians ???
what the fuck, canada.
>>
>>80644961
'there is no difference and trying to find out if there is or not is racist'?
>>
>>80645557
no, see, caucasian and asian are in two different categories
euro and asian or mongoloid and caucasian fine
but difference between caucasian and asian?
both can be either, not to mention that melanin production is not the same across either of those groups
>>
>>80645500
>>80645557
There is indeed a difference in melatonin production, and it is hypothesized to be due to eye pigments or ethnic differences.

The question itself didn't explicitly mention melatonin, but that's what it was about. This wasn't discussed in class, it was just a practice question to get us thinking out of the box, so I looked it up and confirmed it.

Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17332164

>This experiment tested effects of human eye pigmentation depending on the ethnicity on suppression of nocturnal melatonin secretion by light.

>The subjects were exposed to light (1,000 lux) for 2 h at night.

>The percentage of suppression of melatonin secretion 2 h after the start of light exposure was significantly larger in light-eyed Caucasians (88.9 +/- 4.2%) than in dark-eyed Asians (73.4 +/- 20.0%) (P < 0.01). No significant difference was found between pupil sizes in light-eyed Caucasians and dark-eyed Asians. These results suggest that sensitivity of melatonin to light suppression is influenced by eye pigmentation and/or ethnicity.
>>
>>80645895
oh and he said melatonin though im pretty sure that canadian nigger meant melanin
>>
>>80645895
That sounds like a long-winded way of saying JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, SENPAI
>>
>>80646066
No, I meant melatonin. The question was regarding sleep.
>>
>>80646043
see
>>80645895
>>80646066
what youre quoting is PURE BULLSHIT
>>
>>80646182
oh fine then, my bad, group problem still stands
>>
>>80639725
this right here is all you need to read to understand why art school is a fucking meme.
>>
File: russia is caucasian.png (115 KB, 935x1064) Image search: [Google]
russia is caucasian.png
115 KB, 935x1064
>>80646292
>group problem still stands

In this context, Caucasian means white, not from the Caucasus.
>>
File: temp-smoilietan.jpg (19 KB, 225x370) Image search: [Google]
temp-smoilietan.jpg
19 KB, 225x370
>>80638476

wtf does primitive mean in this sense? The age of them? The skill of the artist? The appearance?
>>
>>80638764

>taking anything in art

lol, ask any artist, if you freelance you will be lucky to make any money, unless you draw comissions for people on various websites, you won't be making any money

>not going to trade school and learning HVAC, Welding, Automotive...basically anything that is in demand right now

in case you havn't noticed, it's fucking summer, and the mid-west is having a major heatwave, so air conditioners are crucial

>wanting to be an artist

well, you already are a NEET, may as well become full neet
>>
They do this with non-Western art shit now. You can't use the word 'primitive' because that would imply that a culture was less developed than western cultures and that is apparently racist.
>>
File: temp-racist.jpg (47 KB, 299x233) Image search: [Google]
temp-racist.jpg
47 KB, 299x233
>>80640903
>>
>>80646789
i think it refers to the sophistication of the method/s used to produce/craft it.
i would say the right hand mask is more sophisticated and therefore, less primitive.
i imagine it took great skill, as well as lots of time and effort, to carve the individual reliefs that comprise lower and upper borders.
i could do the left hand one in like half an hour
>>
>>80644086
>saying something is primitive is pointless because it's a comparative term.
>Primitive compared to WHAT?
aren't you supposed to comparing the two objects to each other?
>>
>>80646589
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17332164
oh dear fucking god you leaf, i actually took the time to read this.
caucasian may as well mean arab though its unlikely seeing that the subjects had light eye colours, neither are dark eyed asians an uniform group, thats the problem i have here but the researchers rightly didnt care about that since its some basic data gathering only, moreover based on the study fuck if you know how to EXPLAIN why the difference is there, moreover that has fuck all to do with racism in uni questions
>>
File: 1468180748346.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1468180748346.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>80638476
>>80638764
>>80639064
>>80639725
>>80641849
America YES
>>
>>80638476
>>80639064
the fuck?
they are in the "primitive" art style, what kind of dumbass wrote this?
this is like saying that cubism is raciest.
>>
>>80638764
>Art Appreciation
>Education
Literally how to stare at pictures.
>>
>>80640966
I wish I was a hunter gatherer
>>
File: primitive.jpg (3 MB, 4824x1884) Image search: [Google]
primitive.jpg
3 MB, 4824x1884
>>80644086
which of these two is more primitive
1)left
2) right
3) both
4) that's raciest
>>
both look like somewhat modern carvings.
>>
>>80647491
which one was more time consuming is irrelevant. the one on the left shows a much better understanding of anatomy, and it's pretty unlikely that the less sophisticated look of the one on the right was just a design choice.
>>
>>80649974
They're both from the 15th century
>>
>>80650447
yeah i didnt think of it that way. proportionally and anatomically etc the left one is a better rendering of a persons head...
but the left one has a ore simplistic look in my opinion, besides that. the right-hand one has more to observe. in terms of sheer 'content' it is more sophisticated... the reliefs could even denote gods or something. but yeah i accept what you said cunt
>>
>>80643972
>>80643720
Typically people want to focus on their actual major instead of "Dicksucking 101" but "Dicksucking 101" fulfills some moronic basic requirement and thus you have to take it

American university lowlevel courses often have multiple choice because of our non-desire to have to dick around with shit unrelated to our major or minor, higher level courses tend to be more about the essays
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.