[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you realize getting married is a mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: women.jpg (54 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
54 KB, 620x349
Fairly late for me. I didn't realize it until I started college.
>>
File: 1438220385353.jpg (9 KB, 165x198) Image search: [Google]
1438220385353.jpg
9 KB, 165x198
>>80636597
When I cucked your dad.
>>
>>80636597
you got married before college?
how could you be that stupid?
>>
>>80636597
You got married before college?

Nothing wrong with getting married but young kids should go out, meet lots of girls and get in trouble some times. Noone likes a neet who lives exclusively indoors
>>
>>80636597
>>
report the r9k virgin invasion and move on

also sage
>>
>>80636968
I always thought r9k betas complained about people being too slutty and not settling down.
>>
Both of my mom's marriages failed (due in large part to her being crazy).

My dad is miserable in his second marriage. Not a second goes by that he isn't berated, hounded, or criticized, even though he has a very good heart and supports my stepmom and half-sister working 12-hour days.

Also I live in a community property state.
>>
>>80636968
Enjoy marrying a slut who has slept with 30+ guys and will never stay faithful
>>
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
> My mother and father are still married
> Have no debts, as opposed to the majority in hueland
> Father gives good finantial advice and helped me become finantially independent
> Mother forced me into caring about my education and not being a lazy bum
> Have stable family, who I lived with until I was 27, with a good job, and enough money to buy a decent apartment
> Every single one of my friends who were raised by single mothers are now leading a shitty life.
> I am supposed to belive my parents mariage was a mistake
Just don't marry a whore and find yourself a modest woman with religious/conservative values and you should be all right.
Even then, women are all crazy, and you have to put up with their melodrama every once in a while. If they go over the line, you have them get their shit together. If you can't do that, you are part of the problem.
>>
>>80636597
There's not a lot of people realizing that marriage is a mistake. Otherwise why do you think there's a lot of bachelors getting pressured by their friends?
>>
lawyers make an ass load of money when a couple gets a divorce. so in the current year there is already an incentive to make marriages fail, unless they introduce a law that bans divorce, it doesn't matter how great of a couple you think you are marriage should be avoided as you would avoid future debt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.