[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Down Sydrome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 255x198
Shitty Russian Blogger creates offensive videos about people with down syndrome. Can we close this channel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANgZY79W0c
>>
>>80631375
>people with down syndrome

So, Russians?
>>
Nobody care about this? What's wrong with you people. In russia nobody care and in USA too? Fuck...
>>
Ok. Fuck it.
>>
People who have down syndrome are filthy abominations. I unironically believe they should be put down at birth. Disgusting creatures.
>>
>>80632062
i'm very surprised you care

is there anything in existence this board hasn't made fun of?
>>
>mocking genetic failures
>this is somehow bad
shut up your moralfag
>>
>>80633195
In Russia people dont care about this. I dont where I can find some help about this. I know that it's stupid to ask about this here, but anyway try is still try.
>>
asians look like down syndrome lol
>>
>>80633355
No, shut up yourself. If you dont care, so fuck yourself and get out of here.
>>
дцпшникy пpипeклo
>>
You seem to be lost. Or slightly confused about which board you are on.

Video related- BREKFAST !
>>
I dont know why people like this and think that its funny. There is anoter video. And stll about people with this problem. LOOK AT LIKES! Rusian people like this videos!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DAFFB1PEGA
>>
>>80633637
You type like a retard. You probably are one. Just in case you didn't know, everyone hates downies. They are disgusting vile animals. They should be destroyed with flames.

>>80633561
I'm sure you're very accustomed to the sight of asians.
>>
File: 1408756465695.jpg (138 KB, 900x743) Image search: [Google]
1408756465695.jpg
138 KB, 900x743
OP wants that Downie dick
>>
>>80634279
But they are still people.
>>
>80634049
I personally think it's not ethically correct to take these handicapped people, dress them like normal and make them go through a pathetic life of suffering an humiliation being drain on society just to entertain the feelings of shallow moralist like you like they were pets and cattle meant to be used to make you feel better about yourself. They are literally expensive dolls that shit and piss everywhere for your self righteousness.
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>
>>80634591
Ok, maybe you right. But it's still not good to make "funny" videos about them.
>>
>>80631375

I have been to Russia, most of Western Europe, China, the UK, California, New York and Australia

>all downies look the same
>For fucking real
>Exactly the fucking same
>>
How does nobody see that this guy is the owner of the channel and wants to rake up some views? Everybody here knows nobody gives a fuck about the tards or would try to take down a channel for making fun of them.
>>
>>80634473
What makes a human? The ability to think, both literally and abstractly. To work together with other humans. To fit society. Retards do none. They are violent, idiotic creatures which do nothing but use up capital. They are so broken that they do not even live to an old age most of the time. Every time I see a retard I am disgusted.
>>
>>80631375
1. Not your personal army
2. We're some of the most Eugenics pushing fuckers out there, why the fuck do you think we'd "defend" downies?
>>
>>80634591
Furthermore, as someone who knew a family with a severely handicapped child the most heart breaking thing was to watch them everyday trying to be happy waiting for the inevitable day where a random cancer would hit and kill the child.

>>80634827
It ease the pain.
>>
>>80634900
Do you think that all people dont care about this people?
>>
File: 0434174n.jpg (35 KB, 549x700) Image search: [Google]
0434174n.jpg
35 KB, 549x700
A, дa в жoпy вac. Tyпыe циники.
>>
Well. Fuck it.
>>
>>80631816
lel
>>
>>80635664
Look. If we would like live in brave new world and people would be genetically engineered and there would be like 30 severely handicapped people in the world, sure, it would be a different story.

The problem is that we are kind of enabling a problem here ratter than trying to fix it. Eugenics is available now and you have no idea how fucking great it would be without all the naturalist lobbying going against it. We could actually, ironically enough, CURE some of them with gene therapy bu that's a big fucking no no for retards lovers who would literally loose their raison d'être.
>>
>>80635039

Yeah, you always see this shit where a downie didn't get invited to a birthday party and shit. You baby these kids through their early 20's and then expect them to be able to function after. It's become such a pussy thing that they are named homecoming kings/queens and get their chance in a football game.
>>
>>80636110
you are one of those downies.
>>
>>80637529
#istandwithdownies
>>
>>80631375
Call me a degenerate but I would fuck that one blonde downy in the jeans, she had a nice ass
>>
>>80634279
He types like a Russian
>>
>>80631375
No one cares about your shitty videos Ivan. Go shill them somewhere else and try and be kinder to the less fortunate.
>>
>>80634987
Careful you don't cut yourself.
>>
>>80637771
Sometimes I really wonder what the average /pol/ack looks like
>>
File: kim claps.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
kim claps.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>80635978
>a russian with a moral compass
I applaud you. Not even being ironic here.
>>
File: auschwitz_I_gas-chamber_bw.jpg (43 KB, 710x466) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz_I_gas-chamber_bw.jpg
43 KB, 710x466
>>80631375

Here's where you throw people with down syndrome
>>
>>80631375
Fuck you, he's not doing anyone physical harm, is he? Then leave him the fuck alone ya piece of shit, people are allowed to saw whatever the fuck they want, words are meaningless.
>>
>>80638714
Yeah? Maybe its because you dont understand what kind of videos he make. In his videos he presents this people like a shit and stupid useless animals. Do you think that its ok? I dont think so.
>>
>>80631375
That's probably the strangest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>80631375
seems like good old fashioned wholesome fun
>>
>>80639466
You would honestly fit more on /b/
>>
Give us a translation
>>
File: thedon.png (377 KB, 1520x1960) Image search: [Google]
thedon.png
377 KB, 1520x1960
Russian males already look like downies, i don't see the big deal
>>
>>80639809
Little part of this maddnes. (Sorry for bad translatation)

Mama had a baby and cries for help.
Because mother suddenly born vegetable.

Children will think faster, and I'm here a little longer .
Because I have to chromosome more.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.