[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think of this jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: h3h3.jpg (44 KB, 686x394) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.jpg
44 KB, 686x394
what does /pol/ think of this jew?
>>
who
>>
typical jew.
>>
Don't find him funny. He seems really slimy and underhanded.
>>
live in his neighborhood. Anyone want his address?
>>
I want him to make more reaction videos.
>>
He was a fun memester who's taken the roll of internet morality police despite being super hypocritical

Kind of a shame
>>
File: hahatakethat.png (131 KB, 1384x498) Image search: [Google]
hahatakethat.png
131 KB, 1384x498
Gonna have to interrupt Vape Nation to post degeneracy
>>
He's okay. I think him trying to go for more original content is a good move on his part.
>>
>>80630519
Made some fun vids in the beginning.
Progressively went to shit as they got bigger.
Revealed his full kike level with the youtube drama.
>>
>Have a lawsuit against verizon just because muh security

Jews gotta jew and get the shekels after all.

What the world has become, a jew jewing the verizon jews.
>>
Is he really a jew? he looks kind of middle eastern
>>
>>80631258
No he eats pork and considers himself as agnostic.
>>
>>80631369
>implying jew is just a religion
>>
its funny how he starts shit with everyone. too bad he's a pussy who will back down after being paid off.
>>
>>80630887
Sure
>>
>>80631056
I love how she uses black men in an attempt to piss off white guys because she probably had a bad experience 29th white guys (daddy issues, had a white 43rd) yet Trump supporters are the racists
>>
>>80632280
*white ex
>>
File: pepe, oy vey!.png (25 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
pepe, oy vey!.png
25 KB, 655x650
>>80630519
he is clearly a jew, he tends to demand truth in a deluted manner, often demanding the help and work of others in a contridiction of freedom.
These things tend to lead up to fame and money aswell, who could guess that?
>>
>>80632684
he most likely set the drama up with other jewtubers so the views and subs will be popin.
>>
>>80630519
Secular anti-Israel bacon lover. Fuck this guy, giving Jews a bad light.
>>
>>80631674
73rd street between Central Park West and Columbus, New York, NY. Youtube money has to be pretty good to afford a place on the Upper West Side.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.