[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM CALLS FOR MURDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0

SUBMIT TO FOX NEWS ASAP
>>
File: 1449142336240.png (352 KB, 676x537) Image search: [Google]
1449142336240.png
352 KB, 676x537
All those white cucks calling for justice for a dead crip and clapping at niggers killing cops.

wew

Good 1 America. At least here people side with the law.
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?
>>
That would explain the BLM black man in St. Louis that broke into a police officer's home and was killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683685/Off-duty-cop-shoots-dead-black-football-star-20-bipolar-disorder-broke-officer-s-home-following-online-argument-Black-Lives-Matter.html?ito=email_share_article-top
>>
>>80629181
Terrorists!
>>
FUCK This is my city D:

I always knew we were full of hippies and yuppies, now its confirmed we're full of SJW because its trendy.
>>
File: image.jpg (512 KB, 2448x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512 KB, 2448x718
>>
>h-h-help me pokemon go forum

Lol scared to death pussy
>>
>>80629181
>im moving in violence
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>80629181
>stop clapping cuz most of you folks aint involved, real talk.

Kek, they have a constant mass of the whitest people you can imagine following them every where and clapping and they can't stand it hahahaha
>>
>>80629181
>"YO YO STOP CLAPPIN, YOU GUYS AINT INVOLVED"
>"WE ARE ASKIN yALL TO HELP US"

Yeah, how about you stop contradicting your own speakers.
>>
Why are niggers so vulgar? even around old people supporting their idiotic cause they can't help saying the f word every other sentence.
>>
File: J8rDqN3[1].jpg (13 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
J8rDqN3[1].jpg
13 KB, 360x480
>these niggers pretending to be revolutionaries

Just go to Liberia if you hate America and white people. Liberia was set up for this exact purpose.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3p1wyrCbA

How do we put an end to BLM since OBAMA won't do it?
>>
File: 1467996316650.jpg (358 KB, 800x1077) Image search: [Google]
1467996316650.jpg
358 KB, 800x1077
>>80631442
>>
That was painful to watch, those piece of shit low life degenerate white scum in the background.

Those meek, low-IQ, undignifying, no self-esteem PIECES OF FUCKING TREACHEROUS SHIT!!!
>>
>>80629181

>HEY WHITEY MUFUGIN HELP US!

Next day:

HEY WHITEY MUFUGIN I'M FIN A ROB YA BITCH!
>>
>>80631731
>Football star
They really do treat them like dindu nuffin good bois
>>
>>80632004
It's hilarious. These blacks are just trying to hate whitey and show their bitterness and piss them off and the cucked whites are so fucking cucked they won't let it happen. They just clap and tell them they're right.
>>
Honestly it's pretty funny watching the reactions of the white cucks in the background.

>YALL NIGGAS TRYNA BUST AT THESE NIGGAS?! BLAKA BLAKA
>Oh my, Gertrude! This African-American dreamer must have dealt with extreme hardship and oppression to have such strong convictions.
>>
File: 1468199224556.png (143 KB, 2118x1540) Image search: [Google]
1468199224556.png
143 KB, 2118x1540
>>80629181
>those old white cucks in the crowd

Who the fuck are these people? I see them at almost every one of these leftist meetings.
>>
>>80632298
Are niggers the only reason the companies that sell megaphones stay in business?
>>
>>80632190
They're generally incapable or find difficulty witb the provess of expressing complex emotions or thoughts with words, hence why they are so quick to violence. If you walk up to a white stranger and call them a shit face or cracker they will most likely respond verbally, whereas if you walk up to a black and call them a nigger they are much more likely to attack you physically.
>>
>>80631777
He's here guys
>>
>>80629181
Is this a Naughty By Nature concert?
>>
Don't let this go.
>>
MOVEMENT
>>
>>80632439
>Be white cuck
>Be gullible, stupid, blue-pilled as fuck
>Help BLM start the next race war
>Get killed by riled up niggers when planet of the apes finally happens

How can someone be so fucking stupid not to be able to see the obvious outcome of supporting this BLM horse shit
>>
>>80629181
Someone should doxx the fuck out of those two white cucks in the front with the Bernie shirts.
>>
What city was this in?
>>
>>80636237
Portland
>>
not insane enough blm 6/10. learn from the master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQPUpY8UO8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>80629181
Daily reminder that race is used by the jew to distract from it's machinations.
>>
>>80636085
I concur. We need to begin doxxing the "Tolerant Progressive Whitey's" to expose them for what they really are as well as the BLM scum who shout racist shit and incite violence against whites and police officers. If we are truly on the cusp of a race war, this could 4chans moment to shine and work to redpill and save our country. CNN and MSNBC sure as shit are working over time trying to keep people blue-pilled.
>>
Nows the chance all pissed niggers sit at home thinking.
What can we expect them do in the sack......
>>
Gotta love the stupid gullible people in the background.
>>
>>80629181
>All those white people awkwardly agreeing
Why are amerilards so beta?
>>
>>80629181
How much of a limp dick pussy do you have to be to be white at one of these things? These marxists are going to last 5 seconds when shit hits the fan, that's the only good thing that will come of this.
>>
>>80629181
>All those white cucks in the crowd

Fucking pathetic.
>>
Will BLM ally with ISIS?
>>
Dindu in Portland have a real problem. Whites have moved in and taken over the old hood and drove up property values so they had to move out. Leroy now has to come to Downtown on Mass transit because they can not afford to live in home that their grandmother who raised them . Niggers BTFO in Oregon
>>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80629181
I heard cops are dead in Michigan
Black Lives Matters is a terrorist organization
>>
>>80629181
Portland is full of cucks. The entire city needs to be gassed.
>>
>>80629181
First question: Is the progressive stack employed at #blm events?

If yes: Good to know. (If they can regulate the race of their speakers, then how much easier to regulate """hate speech""" within their group?)
If no: switch tactics

Second question: Does #blm condemn violence against police and affirm to shutdown any speech to that effect at their events?

If yes: Hold accountable moving forward (they won't say yes).

If no: More reason to classify as a terror group.
>>
>>80638557
Holy shit it already reached it's goal. Obama actually has to at least acknowledge it now right?
>>
>>80638087
A lot of the BLM people are ISIS sympathizers

Heres Jamar Clarkes brother during a protest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05XJoqadBaw

and here he is again a few months later
http://krocam.com/jamar-clarks-brother-arrested-in-rochester/
>>
>>80639842
G-guys
>>
>>80629181
I hope this happens.

All out war between cops and blacks would be great. I would stay home and watch it like everyone else. Lower the US population by about a third and then make the country great again.
>>
>people said I was crazy for writing shit like this
>>
>>80631961
he's constipated.
>>
>>80642362
What if cops took a draft I'd sign up so fast
>>
>>80642362
>wer the US population by about a third and then let Obama/Hillary import Muslims.
>>
>>80639842
>>80642219
Sup guy,President of the USA, Brack Hussein Obama here. Let me be perfectly clear, I am indeed legally mandated to acknowledge this internet petition by 4CHAN. Good job, anonymous legion. As of this moment, I am going to submit the petition into law.

God bless America! Good night.
>>
>>80639842
>Petition reaches goal
>Obama looks at it
>"No thanks, BLM is great. Praise Allah"
>Continues to nig it up in the white house

If anything he'll say something about the petition but label the petition as racist.
>>
>all of those white people there

What the fuck is wrong with them?I hope they all get killed by niggers the fucking traitors.
>>
>>80631906
what? lol are you a sperg?
>>
File: 1466688396702.jpg (176 KB, 585x567) Image search: [Google]
1466688396702.jpg
176 KB, 585x567
>>80629181
"Hey guys, I have an idea. Let's all stop killing each other and disobeying the law, then the cops will have a reason to not profile us because we commit the most crimes."

"AW HELL NAW ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL, NIGGUH?! IT'S EITHER YOU OR THEM, NIGGUH! PULL THAT TRIGGER OR THEY PIGS GON' GET YOU! DO IT! DO IT!"

"Well, when you put it that way... You're right! Hooray, affirmative blacktion!"
>>
File: feel1.png (968 KB, 1103x1007) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
968 KB, 1103x1007
>those white people's faces when he starts talking about killing cops

They're not into this shit, even the sow in the Bernie shirt is thinking "what the fuck"
>>
WHERES THE FUCKING PETITION AND WHAT IS THE SIGNATURE COUNT
>>
>>80643395
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80629181
Go on niggers but this time don˙t sissy out when the national guard comes in. Fight until they are forced to slaughter you and blacks look worse than arab terrorists.
>>
>>80643365
"Oh sheeeit, he's talking about killing white people. B-but We're white... No, NO! We cannot give into reality, reality is racist! No, us guilty white folk must endure and continue to cuck, for the sake of the narrative. ALL HAIL THE GREAT NARRATIVE!"
>>
>>80629181

HAHAHHA fuck Portland, that place is cucked beyond all repair. Niggers got marginalized and"gentrified" and libtards feel guilty. They literally write blog posts and articles about their city being too white.
>>
File: Hagrid.png (2 MB, 1383x1069) Image search: [Google]
Hagrid.png
2 MB, 1383x1069
>>80644195
Fuck white guilt, the black community needs to experience some "Black Guilt". Their great grandparents who marched with MLK in the time of segregation got hit in the head with rocks and attacked by police dogs fighting for the right to an education and equal access in the community.

Flash forward to 2016 and The black community is culturally bankrupt.

Laziness is among the top glorified traits in their culture, along with a total disintegration of family values. Black kids are refusing to take advantage of their free education and instead drop out to smoke weed and engage in other delinquent behavior, or they attend school just to start fights, disregard the rules, and drag the quality of education down for everyone around them.

This is the 3rd generation of Black kids being raised without fathers, growing up into Black adults with no respect for themselves, their communities, or authority.

Niggers need to experience a healthy dose of Black Guilt.

They were freed from slavery, provided with affirmative action and government handouts to help them stand on their own two feet and thrive- all this in ADDITION to the opportunities and resources available to all Americans.

It's gotten to the point where the Black Community is so regressed, uneducated, unskilled, and entitled that they can only demand more gibs instead of pulling their pants up and going out in the world to take it for themselves.

All these BLM niggers that waste time "protesting"- if even a FRACTION of them got off their asses once or twice a week to volunteer in their own communities, participate in local government or participate in local outreach programs with law enforcement, they would start to see positive changes in mere months. But they choose to be ignorant of the truth, prideful when they have nothing to be proud of. They choose instead to pursue more gibs, demanding that people feel sorry for them based on facts that don't exist outside of the narrative they embrace.
>>
>>80632028
> islam
> making sense

kek
>>
>>80643641

>blm recognized as terrorist organization
>[chimping intensifies]
>martial law
>Third Term Obama

It's all coming true
>>
I hope these niggers try to flee to mexico when they get kicked out by the gringos, the cartels will put their bodies on display on the border so no other nigger tries to enter mexico
>>
>>80636989
Didn't you know? Only white people can be racist, in fact, just because you exist and are white you are automatically a racist piece of trash. Minorities can't be racist because they're oppressed, and oppressed people can't do anything wrong.

You will never be able to convince these fucktards otherwise, believe me I've tried. The responses I've gotten include gems like "Statistics don't matter, they don't represent anything" and "Because you're white you're opinion automatically doesn't matter because these issues don't involve you."
>>
>>80644195
Suck my dick faggot

Portland is STILL the greatest country in America, despite the MINORITY of white guilt cucks we have.

I party in Portland all the time, and I can fucking confirm that the majority of white Portlanders aren't like this. It's not anywhere near as bad as Sweden.
>>
>>80629895
Sharia law, but a law!
>>
>>80645490
Portland is shit. Just because you have like 4 cool white dudes you chill with doesn't mean it isn't an sjw hellhole.
>>
Also check out this ALL LIVES MATTER shirt that I'm going to buy bros

http://www.ninelineapparel.com/mens-t-shirt-all-lives-matter/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwh428BRCnvcyI-5nqjY4BEiQAijebwnLS4To8_y-ZTrSUoIdAjIwhQGYwDnDefXLfQiRMi4oaAl4E8P8HAQ

it's that, or this:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Black-Lives-Matter-T-Shirt-or-Tank-Top-Racism-Protest-Riot-Police-Custom-Tee/229799449?goog_pla=1&variation_id=35391885&gpid=173784728461&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o8&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQjwh428BRCnvcyI-5nqjY4BEiQAijebwpvfMnwgZ-VBEbw5Lke951mE7kLJ7bYOdnNkV9h516UaArH08P8HAQ
>>
>>80645490
>portland is the greatest country in America
lol gg bai
>>
>>80645591
You've never been to Portland, kiddo.

God tier beer, god tier night life, pretty as hell, nice neighborhoods, all kinds of shit to do there, beautiful nature and forested areas, not terribly expensive as other major cities, one of the whitest cities in America, amazing music scene, etc.

sit down Jimbo
>>
>>80645591
You are confused my friend.

A lot of Portland peeps give off a false positive for SJW bullshit, let me explain.

>pro environment
Lower population, lower immigration, less urban sprawl.

>pro animal rights
Fuck barbaric Chinese, show empathy, hold society to a high standard

>anti large corporations
Local business, stable economic activity built on real needs

I love my Portland peeps and if you drive out past Mt hood into any real Oregon town you'll find a whole lot of smart, sustainable, healthy living good guys.
>>
File: 1465229597561.png (186 KB, 673x788) Image search: [Google]
1465229597561.png
186 KB, 673x788
>>80629895
>Good 1 America.
good Sweden
>>
File: 1390856910443.jpg (16 KB, 279x251) Image search: [Google]
1390856910443.jpg
16 KB, 279x251
>>80645359
>Only white people can be racist
>mfw niggers actually believe this

Some years ago I was called a racist just because I was walking along the streets of Helsinki while minding my own business, fucking assholes.
>>
Look at these hard talking idiots. It's the same every night: they come out, they make noise, they block some roads, then a few of the hardasses get arrested for getting too close, and then the rest go home.
>>
>>80646038
>portland
>one of the whitest cities in america

one of the most meth and heroin infested cities in america too.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.