[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Policies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trump_logo_header.png (5 KB, 235x55) Image search: [Google]
trump_logo_header.png
5 KB, 235x55
So I'm doing some research on Donald trump's policies. Could I get some help regarding his main policy areas and his positions on them? Thanks
>>
>Coup the Bolshevik neocons peacefully before they plunge the whole world into WW3

in a nutshell
>>
>>80626306
BUILD THE WALL
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>80626747
In what way?
>>
>>80627011
The Clintons and the Bushes are both part of the same crime dynasty. Given our system of government, it should be easy to do that by many other ways, but we failed it hard, so now it's a matter of wresting some power out of the CEO's house.
>>
>>80626873
>>80627318
Any more?
>>
>>80627985
Sure. Do you have specific questions?
>>
>>80628545
Yeah, what specific policies does Trump have. Also what would you say are his main strengths?
>>
>>80629138
That's still pretty nonspecific. I mean, he's got a website with policy statements, a twitter feed, he's been repeating himself at the rallies for like a year now, etc.

As for strengths, really his main strength is his strength. It takes one bad motherfucker to go up against the powers that be, and he's got what it takes unlike anybody I've seen in my short lifetime. The Clintons, for instance, have tremendous power, but it comes from the circles of hell that orbit them. Trump has lots of circles as well, but he heads them up instead of the other way around.

One of the most curious things to me back when I was still anti-Trump was talking to people not only from outside of NY (where I'm from) but also the rest of the world
>but why do you guys like Trump?
>why don't you just hate him at a gut level?
The response I got was always about the same.
>>
>>80626306
DonaldJTrump.com/positions
>>
>>80626306
>Trump
>Policies

That's a laugh
>>
>>80629138
Now, as for specific policy positions that are of the utmost importance. In my opinion, here are the top two:

1. Pull the brake lever on the migration crazy train.

2. Pull the brake lever on the "free trade" (aka NWO teaty) trade deals.

I could go on, but if we can do just that then we stand a chance for survival. As you might have seen lately, many are keen to simplify it down to nationalism vs. globalism. That's not wrong, but it's not an actionable plan in and of itself.
>>
>>80629138
Cuck... can't you fucking read in english?
>>
Trump has policies?
>>
>>80626306
build a wall; deport them all
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.