[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if refugees came to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FotorCreated.jpg (475 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
FotorCreated.jpg
475 KB, 2560x1440
would you accept them?
>>
sure man but remember refugees still have to go back
>>
>>80622624
yea
>>
As long as they wear deodorant, do their job, don't ask annoying questions, and don't blow my shit up... sure.
>>
There are poor hick towns out west that are literally rejecting companies from setting up shop, no costs attached, because they might hypothetically hire somalis too
>>
>>80622498
Refugees are not immigrants, they're meant to go back, this is why they skip the normal immigration laws and procedures who would more than likely otherwise result in a denial of citizenship.

Your point is irellevant. And if they want to work stay in their own nations and work to improve it instead.
>>
>>80622498
get a work visa like everyone else, refugee status is too dangeorus
>>
>>80623129
alright
also you broke the flag chain
>>
no amount of work will make up the drop in civilization that these savages bring with them.
>>
Alright but they have to go back after the war.
>>
we have a erithrean dishwasher 27yo. He's ok and hard working but really annoying.
>>
>>80622498
No contribution to your question. Just saying that this is the main Volkswagen facility in Wolfsburg, Germany.
>>
>>80622498
Aren't refugees not allowed to get a job?
>>
>>80622498
Under two conditions:
1. they are not Muslims
2. they actually have skills useful to our country

That applies to maybe 3% of the illegals that came to Germany in the last 18 months.
>>
>>80622498
We dont have jobs for them to work in the first place, otherwise we wouldnt have 8% unemployment.

Besides, fucker can't speak Dutch and is barely able to do basic algebra. What job could he even do?
>>
>>80622498
Absolutely. If they actually take initiative and want to become a part of Canada instead of leech then sure.

I guarantee they won't just because there is literally no reason to work when you get everything given to you so I won't expect them to even consider it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.