[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this nigger for real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465754770189.gif (640 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1465754770189.gif
640 KB, 320x180
Obama plans major nuclear policy changes in his final months

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/obama-plans-major-nuclear-policy-changes-in-his-final-months/2016/07/10/fef3d5ca-4521-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html
>>
Pls get rid of Alabama
>>
>executive actions
can be undone by more executive actions
>>
>>80619863

Give the summary nigger
>>
The two months after the election are going to be a total shit show. He has binders full of plans, executive actions, and pardons ready to go for his true lame duck period.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>80620163
this.
nigger.
>>
>>80619863
>yeah I'll agree to modernization if you agree to a new disarmament treaty with russia.
>lol nope i'm cancelling the modernization.
>>
>>80624199
That kike nigger, and then this weeke he fucking likes blm blocking fucking freeways, iiiiiiiiif itttts peaceful he says, watch martial law be declared this or next month
>>
>>80619863
I was expecting an announcement that Texas/Cascadia succession would be responded to with immediate nuclear strikes.... but no, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>80619863
>get rid of the ONLY FUCKING THING STOPPING WARS FROM HAPPENING
THE AUDACITY OF THIS FUCKING NIGGER GOD GIVE STRENGTH
>>
Maybe I didn't pay attention before but it seems the Jews and their pawns are kind of really just going all out this year, like they are sucking the last drops from the teat of power and are in some kind of panic mode.
Obama is a disgrace, I will be pleased when his corrupt ass is no longer in the White House.
>>
Can you imagine the kind of shit this nigger might try to pull with his limited time after Trump wins?
>>
File: 1467902826108.jpg (141 KB, 987x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467902826108.jpg
141 KB, 987x1024
Martial law when?

mfw a muslim nigger tricks amerifats into it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.