[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grape drank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
A buddy of mine snapped a few photos today at a grocery store in PA. I just had to share them. Here's what he had to say:

"Just watched $1,300 get slid across several EBT cards. Wow that is a lot of grape soda!"

Apparently they even removed the spare tire to make room for all the shit.
>>
>>
I got an EBT card. The extra $100 helps.
>>
>>80619413
Lol. $5 says the they left the spare in the parking lot.
>>
I <3 you /pol/. You were the first thing that came to kind when I saw these.
>>
>>80619413
Oh yea, see this all the time..

That mammoth needs all of that, how else is she gonna feed her chillen? White people ain't give her no opportunity to work so she can pay for her own grape drank
>>
>>80619413
I'd love to toss that big fat one into one of those shopping carts and see what happens. Especially over the course of a few days.
>>
File: gk3.jpg (15 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
gk3.jpg
15 KB, 624x352
>>80619413
"Fifty percent of Americans are obese dog. You know what obese means, right? Fat as a motherfucker. All these other countries, nobody's fat. Think about this shit, dog. How does a motherfucker get fat? You gotta sit on the couch and do nothing but eat and watch TV all day. White trash, poor Mexicans and Blacks, all obese as motherfuckers. See, the white man has created a system with so much excess that even poor motherfuckers are fat."
>>
>>80619413

if you pushed that giant silverback over would it be able to get up by itself?
>>
I wonder how much that truck cost.
>>
>>80619599
dat ass
>>
>tfw grow up with poor parents and on welfare
>tfw always had a ton of food
>tfw mother finally earned her degree and moved up to middle income
>tfw went to college myself and am now squarely middle class

I thought welfare people stacking their carts was just a meme. I make way more money and I only fill a shopping basket while poor people have carts full of shitty and expensive food

No wonder poor people are so fat. They have no regard for what thinks cost because they are subsidized so much.
>>
FUCK - MARRY - KILL

You Decide /pol/
>>
Blacks love plastic bags. Even for the smallest things they could carry by hand, but no. They will always ask for a plastic bag and then just throw it out their window while they leave.
>>
>>80619974
only males are silverbacks your dunce.
>>
>>80619413
Wow, all those nutritious, delicious meal choices made by a hard, job seeking disenfranchised, socioeconomically disadvantaged women.
They really are a benefit to our community and our culture.
>>
>>80620049
middle class people tend to eat out more as well.

I spend barely any money on groceries ($50-80 a week) but I also eat out a few times a week.
>>
How did they afford that SUV if they are on EBT?

Drug dealing?
>>
>>80620169
This is the weirdest racist post I've ever seen on /pol/
>>
>>80619842
Everyone in the US fucking knows this already. We are Amerifat, home of the burger. Countries ridicule us and all we care about is fucking acceptance and equality. Like bitch, we gotta tell landwhales to hit the fucking gym, feminists to get a dick in their ass, LGBT to get their fucking mental illnesses checked, and niggers need to stop niggering.
>>
>>80620316

Good point. I guess I don't even think in those terms. I probably spend $100 in a week and a half on steak houses and other places. I also still eat dinner at my parents quite often because I am too lazy to cook.

It seems like when I go grocery shopping I just buy the basics like milk, bread, eggs, etc and maybe throw one treat in my basket and a few Misc things.
>>
>>80620460
its true tho. black cashier always use way too many bags. old people too
>>
>>80620370
Black people have money thrown at them by the government. Most blacks have pretty nice cars because of that
>>
>>80620470

If you look at the skew of violence, obesity, poverty, etc compared to Europe. Discount minorities from the metric and we fall in line with Europe or even lower in some cases.

Not saying that means shit. Niggers and Spics are still unfortunately American citizens. It's just that there is some context to be had. When people throw memes on here with an Amerifat, the Amerifat should really be black or brown.
>>
File: 4L_ii5vb92W.jpg (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4L_ii5vb92W.jpg
84 KB, 400x400
>8 pack of 2lt
Jeez
>>
>>80619530
Maybe you should have went to college for a real degree.
>>
FUCK i wish i had an ebt card
>you will never stock your fridge full of Hotpockets, Red baron pizza, Tina's pizza burritos

>>80620114
>fuck
The huge fat bitch
>marry
The dark chocolate bitch for some of that sweet slave/masta roleplay
>kill
ugly plain bitch in the middl
>>
>>80620460
It is true. The city of Austin TX banned plastic bags because of that shit.
>>
>>80619413
sooo much grape drank. How else we gonna fuel da niggapocolypse?
>>
>>80620169
i take all the plastic bags i can get for 2x daily cleaning of litter box. 3 cats is a pain mannn.
>>
I could go the optimistic route and say it's 3 families car pooling but I doubt that's the case. How long are food stamps good for? There's no reason not to do weekly/daily trips if you need that much food unless the money is going to expire soon.
>>
>>80620856
Yeah, associate degree in computer science was a mistake. But I'll be dead soon.
>>
>>80621009

>3 cats

You have a rarely used vagina, don't you?
>>
>>80621013
Honestly it probably is like this. poor people do weird things like this. probably a grape drink supply for the next 6 months.

it's interesting, one time I saw these people who seemed to be from actual africa. they had a cart just completely full of cuts of meat and that's it. And it made me realize that's probably the best value to just get a bunch of meat
>>
>>80621176
An associated in computer science? How much computer science can you possibly know with an associated degree? Finish that shit, dick nut.
>>
>>80620460

it's true...it is like the squatting slav phenomenon...in urban areas blacks will be carrying plastic bags with just random crap in them at all hours of day and night
>>
>>80621366
*Associate's

Auto corrected some shit I spelled right cause it was probably programmed by some fucker with only 4 semesters of school. Most of which was English and Sociology.
>>
They will sell half of all that for cash and drugs in the hood. Probably took orders for what to buy. Welcome to 2016 scam.
>>
>>80620186

I know...

Ay yooooooo, hol up! You sayin that thing has a bagina?
>>
>>80621352
To resell for profit yes.
>>
PA fag here.

Whenever my gf and I go to the grocery store on food stamp day we typically have to leave the store in disgust due to all the she-boons pushing around multiple carts overflowing with junk food and, for some ungodly reason, fresh crab legs.

Why do niggers eat so much crab?

Here we are watching our pennies with our little hand basket and these fat, lazy niggers are pushing around multiple grocery carts full of crap and with no attention given to how much they're spending.

Then, when they finally waddle their fat asses up to checkout (assuming they aren't using one of the electric carts that are only rated for 250-pounds), they tell the cashier to let them know when they reach their spending limit because they can't be bothered to keep a loose running tally in their heads.

Seriously, wipe them all out and the financial health and well being of the country will literally reverse over night.

This ends my rant. Thanks for your patience.
>>
This is fucking sickening. What else is there to say?
>>
>>80620370
They consult with each other on a regular basis on how to further game the system for my gibs, and the nogs at the welfare offices tip them off as well.
>>
File: 046916_n.jpg (63 KB, 498x480) Image search: [Google]
046916_n.jpg
63 KB, 498x480
>>80621720

Confirmed.
>>
>>80620370
They buy repo'd cars with salvage titles. They don't care as long as it's an Escalade
>>
>>80621366
>>80621176

self educate and network you goons.
>>
File: middle-class-refrigerator.jpg (85 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
middle-class-refrigerator.jpg
85 KB, 720x720
niggers are a terrorist race that must be purged from society
>>
keep working whitey while i get my dick sucked all day and eat steak. Also my baby mamas let me live there for free if i sharemy crack. Keep my lively hood flowing white slaves. Lolololololol.
>>
>>80621720

I go grocery shopping at 3 am so I don't have to see that shit. Just Mexicans waxing the floors and shelf stockers listening to death metal.

I've recently noticed that I have subconsciously altered my entire life and schedule so that I have to come in contact with black people as little as possible.
>>
File: GhpRQRW.jpg (476 KB, 1177x1280) Image search: [Google]
GhpRQRW.jpg
476 KB, 1177x1280
>>80621911
I have a job and agree. It isn't that I can't afford a shopping cart filled with garbage but it already takes a half hour in the checkout line. I don't want to spend more than 5 minutes finding the shit I need for the week. I value my time, unlike NIGGERS
>>
>>80621176
hey anon, get a bachelor's. lot of HR departments want to check that off. work on a small project or something you can show future employers. they love that kind of shit.

don't give up
>>
>>80622048

I only take solace in the fact that the No Job on the left will die 5 years earlier and will spend 15 years before that in chronic pain.
>>
>>80622142

Yeah. I have the money for all the stuff. I just think of all the cool stuff I can buy or what I can save instead of buying that 5 pound bag of Snickers.

Not to mention I am somewhat not motivated to shop as well. I just buy basics and I need to get the fuck outta there.
>>
>>80621720
I've found its cheaper to go to the nice market when just shopping for myself or a few people. grocery stores pack all the veggies and stuff by the pound, or put the 3 pound bags on sale, so you save some but still spend more than you intended. at the nicer store its much easier to buy smaller portions. the fruit and veggies are nicer than the regular store and usually the same price or better. meat cost a little more.
>>
I was visiting Texas one time and walked into a grocery store to pick up some liquor (turns out you can't buy liquor in normal stores in Texas, but that's besides the point). Literally mobbed to death by people dragging 2+ shopping carts full of shit. Never go shopping on the 1st of the month in Austin.
>>
>>80619413
My dad would only spend like that for the 4th of July. He makes a shit ton of money though and sees the Fourth as a splurge holiday. The rest of the year it's minor shopping with a few goods to last a few days.
>>
>>80622371

I should really ditch the Supermarket I go to and find something a bit "higher class". I live alone so i don't bulk shop anyway. I have in the past and I end up throwing so much food way.

The only thing I stock up on is meat I can keep in my freezer.
>>
>>80622590
you still have to go to walmart for toothpaste, toilet paper, pet food, unless you want the fancy pet food. that regular stuff is crazy expensive at the nice stores. go early on a weekday, not at the start or end of the month and it will be the least crowed.
>>
>>80620813
I didn't even know such a thing existed.
da true daste of freedom :DDD
>>
>>80622078
We tried that too, but I shit you not, they check the balance on their EBT cards and the second the funds are applied to their account they pile in to a cab and go shopping.

Two or three in the morning and packs of these fuckers are pushing around their multiple carts with their diapered kids in tow bitching because the bakery, deli and seafood counters aren't open.
>>
>>80620856
>should have went
>>
File: 15 - 1.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
I used to work in the grocery side of a Walmart, and yeah, the first of the month was always a shit-show. The welfare people were always the rudest, loudest, smelliest group, white or black. And this was a Walmart so to be able to stand out from the normal crowd was quite an achievement. Fuck that store, I still never set foot in one again.
>>
File: 1464382469030.png (422 KB, 548x607) Image search: [Google]
1464382469030.png
422 KB, 548x607
>>80619413

They are getting prepared for SHTF.

But apparently they want to die from diabetus in the happening.
>>
>>80621720
when it's not your money, expenditure efficiency goes out the window.
>>
>>80623350

I simply won't shop at Walmart. I was about to boycott Target since they are anti-gun... but I forgot that their policy literally means jack and shit in my state and the best they can do is if they ever notice I am carrying (99.9% of this not happening) all they can do is ask me to leave).

GUN. FREE. ZONES.
>>
>>80621720
Welfare was a mistake.
>>
>>80623469
live fast and die with one foot
>>
I encountered a young black woman at Walmart a few days ago. There was a kid sitting in her cart, which was at an angle, blocking most of the aisle. When I approached, she said "Sorry, excuse me," and moved her cart to one side. Minutes later, I turned into another aisle just as she was exiting. "Sorry again! I just seem too keep getting in your way!" She had a nice smile.
>>
>>80619413
Look at them living their lives....the FUCK are you doin
>>
Why do I never see these two carts full of shit ever? Where do you guys live??
>>
I chatted up a grocery store worker once when I got off work and needed to get stuff after my swing shift ended and he told me that they made the most money the first 10 days of each month. Reason? Because those are the days food stamps are enabled, by ending digit of the users social security #.

He also told me that most of the stuff that went out was cookies, cake, pies and sodas with maybe a few hamburger helper boxes. Not just the porch apes doing it either (although tey are the worst) as white trash loaded up on the hostess ding dongs and oreos as fast as the niggers.

By the 11th they were all broke and things slowed down and it was again safe to shop.

Captcha: cookies
>>
File: norm core.jpg (93 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
norm core.jpg
93 KB, 576x440
>>80623664
I only shop at WalMart to purchase my ironic dad cloths. $10 velcro shoes / $10 dad jeans / $5 American flag tank top.

Shit is dope as fuck.

/normcore/
>>
>>80621720
My experience working at K-mart as a cashier can confirm this, though in my town, it was obese spics more than niggers who loaded up their carts. But chances were, if they were fat and/or greasy looking, they paid with EBT
>>
>>80619413
OP what city is this in.

t. chester
>>
>>80620460
I'm black and can confirm. My mom says it's because she doesn't want other people seeing her business.
>>
>>80620470
>we gotta tell landwhales to hit the fucking gym, feminists to get a dick in their ass, LGBT to get their fucking mental illnesses checked, and niggers need to stop niggering.

Amen.
>>
>>80623902
N I G G E R L O V E R
>>
>>80623664

Wal-Mart is a bad neighborhood with a roof - said a funnier anon than I
>>
>>80621720
>gf

stopped reading there
>>
>>80619413
I wonder how long that's gonna last.
>>
>>80622048
>>80621911
As someone who was on foodstamps for 6 months a few years ago. This is 100% true. Had steak twice a week. Now I buy value packs of chicken breast and some Broccoli.
>>
>>80622048
>>80621911

anyone have any evidence for this idea? It's interesting and seems true
>>
>>80624903
yeah the amount in taxes taken out of my paycheck faggot.
>>
>>80621352
>>80621654
At least the Africans are being more entrepreneurial about it than our homegrown niggers
>>
>>80620460
They also can be used as protection from rain. I have a pic somewhere that I took of this big booty black bitch (B4?) with a plastic bag over her head in the rain. I assume she just got her hurr did. The rest of her body was wet as fuck.
>>
>>80619413
Worked at a stop and shop for a couple years back when I was 18, this is a very common sight. Working in a grocery store makes you hate EBT card abusers and fat people.
>>
>>80621720
>>80622078
When exactly is food stamp day, anyway? (So I can avoid it)
>>
>>80621352
They were going to resell it.
>>
>>80624410
Keep them south of Philly, we have enough.
>>
>>80620813
>>8 pack of 2lt
>Jeez

God Bless America
>>
>>80625412
First of the month, generally.
>>
York, Pennsylvania
>>
>>80620813
wat
>>
File: CmgPLAeUEAMpERN.jpg large.jpg (74 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
CmgPLAeUEAMpERN.jpg large.jpg
74 KB, 800x800
>>80625520
>>80625412
Welfare days are the 1st and 15th of the month. That is why 99% of all rap songs that aren't about dicks are about "the first of the month." Which is when they cash their crazy checks to buy crack and use food stamps to gamble with dice.
>>
>>80625080
our homegrown niggers are a mess.
>>
>>80625412
In many states like Oregon the days are whatever the last number of the card holders social security number is. So someone who has a last number of "3" will have his/her benefit on the 3rd unless that falls on a weekend or holiday.

This goes until the 10th of the month when all digits 1-9 and then 0 are used.
>>
>>80623125
It's the case they're shipped in. She must of asked for the whole thing
>>
>>80624451
Your mom is a dumb nigger.
>>
>>80619413
>have EBT as well
>get like $200 a month

it's usually all spent at once so i only have to go to the store once for the whole month. it's nice not having to pay for groceries
>>
>>80619413
>>80619477
>>80619599
Where in PA was this?
>>
OG OP: This was taken in York, Pennsylvania
>>
>>80625889

i'm also curious but this thread is over two hours old. OP is against welfare, so he's probably busy working right now.
>>
>>80621911
Can confirm, fucking fat mexicans with 6 children all the time with 2+ carts of food.

You get about 150 dollars per child here, just for food stamps.
Not counting welfare/ebt healtchare and other government grants.

Can this be stopped?

I don't think it can because they become dependent on it. And if you try to offer some regulation like *YOU can only buy 2 packs of oreo's a month" or something, then you are racist.
>>
>>80622191
Not when you're paying for the pain meds :^)
>>
>>80620169
Ive actually noticed this at work
>>
>>80626114
ok thanks
>>
>>80621720

>Why do niggers eat so much crab?
They want to open a movie theatre, obviously...
>>
>>80620460

SWEDEN YES
>>
In Australia they just made their equivalent so that you can't buy alcohol or gamble with it and all the abos freaked out.
>>
>>80625470
Philly and Pittsburgh are not truly a part of Pa
. (NEPA fag)
>>
>>80626445
Indians are butthurt here because food stamps won't let them buy listerine or hand sanitizer.
>>
>>80626237
/tv/ banter is welcome here
>>
>>80624839
This country is a literal laboratory experiment. Fascinating.
>>
>>80626445

what about petrol?
>>
File: 1437779322266.gif (3 MB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
1437779322266.gif
3 MB, 272x204
>>80623350
>tfw being in a walmart parking lot after the sun goes down
>>
File: 65226933.jpg (103 KB, 370x397) Image search: [Google]
65226933.jpg
103 KB, 370x397
>>80620169
Black guy here. Son of a bitch! No wonder all those cashiers ask me several times if I'm sure I don't need a plastic bag. Almost to the point of insisting!

I usually look at them like they're crazy, shrug, and cave. I can't tell you how many times I've been embarrassed to carry shit like a single box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda out of the store in a plastic bag like a fucking idiot.

I bet these assholes set me up for failure and laugh at my expense the whole time!

>>80619413
They're probably buying for a church event
>tempted to start posting some of the white landwhales I've seen hauling-out truckloads of snacks and soda all bought with EBT
>peopleofwalmart.com type shit
>>
>>80625703
But how do the enriching undocumented refugees get gibs?
>>
File: 14316240708310.png (79 KB, 321x260) Image search: [Google]
14316240708310.png
79 KB, 321x260
>>80620470
>We are Amerifat, home of the burger
I haven't had a burger for like 4 month now
>>
>>80626751
NEPA bro here- i agree
>>
>>80626887
I'm not joking, I'd actually pay for watching this household deal with what they bought right now and how long it lasts, when they consume what. Like a reality show. I'm seriously curious.
>>
>>80626932

Do you think they'll just write their spare tire off as a charitable donation?
>>
>>80626751
Just keep giving us all your money and get nothing in return.
>>
>>80619413
i wonder how ((((((grape)))))) juice tastes in the us. any eurobro that has tasted that shit before?
>>
>>80626974
Not sure about any state other than Oregon. here they assign them a social security number etc so they can loot, pillage and rape in the name of diversity for Obama's vision of a white free world.
>>
>>80626932

>buying for church

And that makes it alright? Haha.
>>
>>80627224

Grape Drank is just grape flavored soda. Grape juice is just uncarbonated grape flavored soda which is not dyed purple but rather a brownish red.
>>
>>80619413
I bet they've never even eaten a grape
>>
>>80619413
These "people" should be necklaced.
>>
>>80619413
time to step up your game
>>
Can I move to america, and get gibsmedats?
>>
>>80619974
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>80624855
is having quality meat a commodity in the usa?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-14-35-02.png (895 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-14-35-02.png
895 KB, 720x1280
I wish woman would understand and accept that their beauty is their most important feature. Being an attractive female baeically garantees that a man will take care of you, no matter how shitty of a person you are.
>>
>>80627756
they get kids and they are set
>>
>>80619413
I do utility work in Philadelphia. There's noting more stupid than doing work in the Winter with the temperature in the teens in North Philly and seeing a section 8 or some such public assistance house with the windows wide open and heat lines coming out, along with the inhabitants in shorts and wife beaters. They open the windows to let the heat out because 1) they're not paying for it and 20 they can't figure out a thermostat.
>>
>>80620460
Make sure you use your plastic bag while prepping, Sven.
>>
>>80627028
I wasn't joking neither.
Their capacity of self-destruction is unique. I'm impatient to know where it could end.
>>
>>80627362
Actually, grape 'drank' is grape soda mixed with codeine, prescription cough medication or more commonly promethazine (Phenergan, an anti emolitic/nausea medication) people here got the bright idea of mixing heavy duty IV/oral medication and mixing it with soda and or hard candies and then drinking and singing songs about it.
Several people have gone into respiratory arrest and died due to mixing Drank and alcohol... Thus spawning more songs and at this stage silkscreened T shirts with the victim's image on them, available for sale.
It's commonly referred to as 'Drank' 'Lean' '
>>
>>80620169
I save the plastic bags from stores and use them to pick up my dogs poo on walks and for little garbage cans around my house.
>>
>>80627756

That whale has a full set spare tires.
>>
>>80627683
Steak is. Porkchops and Chicken breast is cheap though.
>>
>>80619477
>>80619413
>>80619599
this is eastern PA right?
>>
>>80627224

By grape juice do you mean grape soda? Tastes like shit. Fanta makes all variations of fruit flavored soda and black people love that stuff.

In regards to what OP posted, I work at CVS and see similar scenarios alllll day. I live in eastern TN so it's mostly white trash, but these people won't give a second thought to spending 30 + dollars on junk food, as long as it comes off their EBT card.
>>
>>80627543
No problem!
Practice saying Slurpee with a rising tone, wipe your ass with your left hand, and put a diaper on your head. Roll in a dead animal carcass and spray yourself down with Liquid Ass, they'll let you right in.
>>
>>80627224
I did. It's awful, it tastes syntetic, like oversweetened grape passed through the teleportation device of "The Fly".
I bought some american stuff in the international section of a big supermarket, just to try it out and... Well, i don't want to start a "food" war between yuros and burgers, but from my experience that kind of american food doesn't have any real flavour, it's all too sweet, too salty, to fatty but without genuine taste. And american Oreos are 10x sweeter than european ones. totally unedible.
>>
>>80628010
That's how I know you're white
>>
>>80628331
im black/latino
>>
>>80628263
I fully agree, flavored fruit sodas are absolutely disgusting, and the concept of simplified foods are an alien concept to most Americans, everything is drenched in either Ranch, BBQ sauce, or ketchup to make it almost impossible to determine what it originally tasted like.
>>
>>80627224
Grape drank doesn't taste remotely like grapes. I don't even know how to describe it. Its like an approximation of what the color purple would taste like. Does that not make since? Good, because why they would call it "grape" flavored is beyond me, it doesn't even remotely come close to the taste of grapes.

It tastes like purple, and purple is fucking disgusting. Like chugging down a great big jug of diabetes.
>>
>>80627459
Well, fortunately they've already prepared their spare tire for such use...
>>
>>80628263
I don't understand it either. Most of the food here you could remove 70% of the sugar and it would still taste disgustingly sweet. It is literally poison.
>>
>>80628263
interestingly enough, I tried to describe what 'Ranch' salad dressing is to a friend from the UK and quickly realized that it's an American only type of 'sauce'
>>
>>80628453

what kind of a pupper do blatinos own?

>say pitt, say it
>>
>>80621720
I used to work at a little family owned meat market in one of the darker areas of town that accepted EBT. The place was always filled with EBT niggers buying expensive steaks and seafood. A lot of them insisted that EBT could be used for hot carryout food too. So glad I got out of that place.
>>
>>80627293
>more reach than a helpful faggot
>>
>>80627756
In an ordinary traditional society, they would absolutely understand that. It would be an inescapable reality for them.

In our society, they no longer need a man to take care of them, and no longer even need to take care of themselves. The state has provided them with a guaranteed flow of taxpayer largesse, so they are free to turn themselves into physically grotesque and socially dysfunctional caracitures of human beings.
>>
>>80619842
So you mean to tell me whites with money aren't fat. If you're going to b8 at least put in a small amount of effort.
>>
File: beejay_lh_min_dachshund.jpg (45 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
beejay_lh_min_dachshund.jpg
45 KB, 360x261
>>80628806
long-haired dachshund/terrier mix

kind of like this
>>
are you saying they are committing ebt fraud or thats the amount they get between the 3 of them and their respective nigglets?

man, when you are going through shit in your life, at least be glad you are not one of the spawns of these nigresses
>>
>>80624839
>>80626887
>>80627028
>>80627926
Says the Experiments across the Atlantic
>>
File: Welfareday.jpg (138 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
Welfareday.jpg
138 KB, 1024x776
>>80625412
>>
>>80628984

I'm a fat white guy with money...

I pay someone to do my grocery shopping
>>
>>80619542
>nigger
>leaving rims of any sort
Come on now, use your noodle.
>>
>>80629137
>tfw lanky white guy
>>
>>80629022
We made you.
>>
>>80629005

awww. well, you get a pass for not owning a dindu dog. Good choices are made by good people.
>>
>>80629256
Yes you did, along with France, Britain, Ireland etc.

And yes I am thankful for all European immigrants for their contribution to this country. If only we would let more of you guys in rather than 3rd world scum that contribute little to nothing.
>>
>>80629429
Speaking of, how do I apply for US citizenship? I actually want to get out of the sinking ship.
>>
>>80619413
Whitey be killin us wid sugar n shiiet
>>
>>80625101
if you're gonna spend $60+ to get your hair done, I guess it is only fiscally responsible to protect it.
>>
>>80628972
Underrated. This is the reason for many degenerate and Darwinian dead-end behaviors.
>>
>>80629429
If only the first Portuguese explorers of West Africa had had the technological ability to nuke the place before the Jews were able to start up the slave trade...
>>
>>80625080
There are a lot of African immigrants in my town. I always really enjoy talking with them or doing business with them.
>>
>>80629137
You just proved my point. America has an obesity problem because of how shitty all the food is food. American food and beverages are filled with harmful chemicals like corn syrup. Obesity isn't an issue that is connected to one specific socioeconomic status.
>>
>>80629137
why? what do you usually get? cheapest stuff from the value isle in walmart?
>>
>>80629530
Easiest way is to marry someone from the US.

You could apply for a work visa and try to apply for citizenship when you are over here.

Best I can do is search how to on DuckDuckGo
>>
>>80620169
This is why racist are retarded
>>
>>80628984
No, you retard, he's saying that even poor people like white trash, niggers abd mexicans are fat.
>>
I joined the military for this.
>>
>>80629820
If only, damn those Ancient Ayys for not giving them the nukes.
>>
I remember being at a Wal-Mart or some equiv with my wife and multiple kids. We were struggling financially at the time.
>Mexican dude next to us in line
>Has shopping carts full of junk food
>Uses EBT to pay for it
>When we leave, he climbs into his brand new Ford Expedition
>We bought what little we could afford at the time
The money the .gov was scraping away from my paycheck was going to this motherfucker, and away from my table.
>>
>>80630010
Does that work in a blatantly fabricated marriage? I've got a contact in the US that I could marry, since gay marriage is now legal, but it would be pretty obvious it would just be for citizenship.
>>
>>80630005

isn't Wal-Mart entirely the value isle? What do they put there? I've never been inside a Wal-Mart.

All my good comes from Zabars or Fairway
>>
>>80630451
*food :P
>>
>>80626982
Fun Fact: The Hamburger was invented in Germany at the Hamburg harbor (thats a city, which basically is named after the river flowing into the sea (old german "Ham" means "Bay") combined with "Burg" = Castle, so Castle of Hamm" At this harbor, people often went fishing and there was a rather large industry and they often had little snippets of fishmeat which would otherwise go to waste, so they forrmed little fishmeatballs and put them in a bun. This was later eaten by a butcher, who thought thatthis would also work with the meat-snippets he had in his butchery. So he made it and then went out of the city, sold it somewhere under the new name Hamburger which you murricans love and respect.
>>
>>80627683
What do you mean by "quality"?

Even the cheapest shit here is clean (aside from hormones).

If you're talking about actual USDA Prime cuts 2% of all steaks (for which you'd not find at a supermarket but at a butchery or boutique outlet), those can be $20 and up. You can get some fresh aged beef for $100 or more (Japanese imports are in fashion right now).

Most people by sirloins from the grocery store and those are 10-14$.
>>
>>80629077
Wouldn't it make more sense if the third and fourth panel were swapped?
>>
>>80630104
Don't you have to go make some drugs Santiago?
>>
>>80619681

How can people in the USA on welfare afford their own cars? That woman's car isn't even a beater. I can't even afford a car and I work full time.
>>
File: 1465812924294.jpg (53 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1465812924294.jpg
53 KB, 500x335
>>80630561
Hamburger wasn't a hamburger until it was sold on the streets of urban USA. You krauts wrapped them in lettuce but Americans demanded something easy to eat on the go, which is where the roll or "bun" was introduced.
>>
>>80628331
Mexicans do this too

Source: family is spic
>>
>>80628192
>eastern TN
I hope you're not referring to the wonderful, enriched tri cities.
>>
>>80630648

If I can't get prime, I won't by anything. Buffalo is the same price as Choice beef and of much higher quality, also it's what real Americans eat.
>>
>>80630010
Foe $250,000 I will divorce my wife and marry anyone so they can get into USA. I will still sleep with my wife, but new "wife/husband" can sleep in one of the guest rooms, after 1 year we get divorced.
>>
>>80630003
No the problem is that the government give people free roam to buy whatever they want. They wont buy corn, vegetables, bread, milk, fruits, and meats, no

instead they buy ops pic along with chips, deserts,soda's and other junk.

America has to tighten it's grip on what EBT can buy, in fact over the years the grip has gotten looser with nigger as president.

There is no reason why we shouldnt have regulations on what people with ebt can buy.

By putting regulation on ebt and foodstamp holders we as a civil society can help defeat nationwide obesity.

Until then, if they won't even try, this means it's being done on purpose and they want people fat and addicted.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 427x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 427x1062
>>80620894
They are dindu preppers. I bet they also have a few problem solvers and boxes of zombie ammo as well.
>>
>>80630395
If you can fake it for awhile then divorce I think you would be safe, I don't think they would focus on you too much. If you married a American women right after the fake marriage I think you would be good.

Hope your a good actor Hans.
>>
>>80630136
Not only did you follow the orders of a corrupt government, you protect a corrupt populace.

Dem feels, man.
>>
>>80630724

Section housing in the US is notorious for having late model $40k+ cars parked in front
>>
>>80630395
They do some small checks for authenticity. GIYF
>>
>>80630724
Some dealerships will lease a car that has been on their lot for a while just to get some currency out of product, then try and make up the difference when they try and sell it as a used car. There are also shady dealerships that will go through Shlomo and Berg's financing company to get anyone approved, then the nogs keep the car for maybe about a year before its finally repo'd and the process begins again.
>>
>>80630003
That's how you control a population that's enjoying excesses.
The system looves dependents, because it can easily control them. Imagine if all the super duper mega markets shutdown. All the Walmarts and the like just gone...imagine the chaos that will be created by the dependents. Total unrest. No one asks the important question...how did we get to this point? We're fucked.
>>
>>80626932
your whole post makes you seem really new

>>80626982
24/7 mcdonalds
>>
>>80621720
>fresh crab legs.

USA welfare let's you afford fresh crab legs? WTF. Where's the champagne and the lobster? I can even afford to eat like that and I work! Goddamn, American welfare is generous.
>>
>>80619413
Thicc
>>
>>80619413
niggas really do love that purple drank
>>
>>80619413
>tfw a ghetto nigger on welfare has a better car than you thanks to nordic car taxes
Thanks.
>>
File: 1455424263530.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1455424263530.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>80631222
>Goddamn, American welfare is generous

Isn't so

t. Hard working American tax payer
>>
>>80622078

You may be the wisest man in America
>>
File: image_12.jpg (116 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
116 KB, 858x536
>>80619413
So fucking typical
>Uses ebt
>Has new(ish?) SUV in impeccable condition

Jesus
>>
>>80631396
*Isn't it so
>>
>>80622426
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w
>>
Food stamps started out as enough for three meals a day.
Niggers would not make lunches for the niglets so we started free lunch at school.
Then we started free breakfast.
Here in houston trucks take sammiches to the niglethoods so they can eat lunch.
At no time did we ever reduce food stamps.
>>
>>80630451
most groceries get their products from the same exact sources as walmart. The only difference is that those brands dont have the walmart stigma, but you are essentially getting the same garbage at a premium that you dont even enjoy since you dont physically shop there
>>
>>80619413
Looks like they are gathering fuel to keep them going in the RAAAAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSS
>>
>>80627224
it tastes like pure sugar and grape-flavored candy.
>>
>>80630901
>bison
>also it's what real Americans eat

Not rly tho. It's a "thinner" more lean taste because it doesn't have the marbling that beef has.

Generally a matter of opinion except the marbling.
>>
>>80630648
>>80630901

you realize that USDA prime is shit right? thats like the bare minimum quality standards for big chain stores. If you want quality you have to go to local butcher stores
>>
>>80620169
as a cashier i have to agree with this post they will buy like 1 item and take a plastic bag
>>
>>80619413
Each of them is wearing multiple spare tires
>>
>>80631670
>>80630648
My family has a freezer full of organic beef, which you can buy at any farmers market.

Do you even 'Murica?
>>
>>80620186
>only males are silverbacks your dunce.
she is bigger than any silverback male gorilla and could probably toss him around like a rag doll.
>>
>>80627756
>Being an attractive female baeically garantees that a man will take care of you, no matter how shitty of a person you are.

They're niggers. Fat sheboons. Who's going to provide more: a black husband or a welfare state? They chose wisely.
>>
File: beef.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
beef.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>80631670
You have that wrong, anon.

prime>choice>select>everything else is meat by-product.

You may have been fooled by steak w/ the labelling "prime" or "prime cut?"

That's deceptive and can lead to a shitty steak. USDA Prime is what you want.
>>
>>80631454
Yeah, this -- public education has basically become a full-time nutritional support system and daycare program for single parents without jobs

Win/win for the democrat party and its "constituents"
>>
>>80631869
i only live with my wife and my baby so we dont eat that much for buying directly from the farmer. but we do buy a package from our butcher store which is grass fed local etc
>>
>>80623902
And wtf is your point shill
>>
>>80628263
>tastes syntetic, like oversweetened grape passed through the teleportation device of "The Fly".

Kek
>>
>>80631869
>freezing instead of dry ageing
>do I even 'murca

Of course it's organic, poorfag. All top-tier beef is grass-fed.
>>
>>80630973
Do you know how much the snack food industry spends libbying congress so nogs can buy junk food with food stamps?
>>
>>80622590
Hitler banned the supermarket and department store.It's the ultimate form of Jewry.

You can go to the farmers market buy FRESH vegetables and Fruit for the same price but the person who picks the fruit gets all the money. Go to a butcher for you meats.

There is nothing at the supermarket worth buying
>>
>>80631670
>>80631869

. . . like talking to my sister's kids in here
>>
>>80631934
>buying into the usda jew

same guys that put the hormones and the shit are obviously not going to rate their cattle on metrics like free range, % of pasture, age. non gmo cattle feed, etc.

the usda choice and the usda prime meats come from the same lot in a factory farm
>>
>>80620460
>This is the weirdest racist post I've ever seen on /pol/
noob
>>
File: leashed kid.jpg (111 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
leashed kid.jpg
111 KB, 625x468
>>80628089
>>80621720
>>80619413
Seems like there are a fair amount of fellow PA dwellers on /pol/.
I don't live in a diverse area, but one of the first things I saw in Philly was an obese black woman walking 4 kids around on leashes.
>>
>>80632165
>Hitler bans supermarket
>I have to travel 4 hours to a farmer to buy dat der grape drank
I agree though, supermarkets sell a lot of junk shit
>>
>>80630561

This is not true. Urban legend. Scholars concluded that the burger is an American invention.
>>
>>80632220
USDA rating is completely independant from any of the factors you just mentioned.

You can have hormone-injected prime, and organic free-range ground chuck.
>>
>>80626155
Where do you work lad
>>
>>80629996
In Minneapolis here, everyone bitches about the Somalis, but they aren't half as bad as the 4th precinct American niggers from what I've seen.
>>
>>80631119

Amazing. America is truly amazing.
>>
>>80632410
thats what im saying. when it matters it is irrelevant if the meat is prime or select or w/e. what matters is the cattle's development, its diet, and its environment.
>>
>>80619413
Yea there's a lot of this but instead of hating on these people who often times are trapped in the system. Literally getting a job would result in them losing benefits and ending up worse off this is what people should have a problem with. Or maybe the fact that 1 in 6.8 of your fellow Americans is dependent upon foodstamps or SNAP as they call it now in order to feed themselves. These people splurge because they've spent half the month with barely any food and when that EBT money comes most of them do the same thing and then end up in the same situation come mid month until the next beginning of the month.
>>
>>80632410
Usda grades refer to marbling only.
>>
>>80632327
>I have to travel 4 hours to a farmer to buy dat der grape drank
No, you have to buy it at a market or a speciality store, as they did in the last 500 years.
>>
>>80619413
BIG MOMMA UP IN THIS HIZZOUSE!!!! WHARE MA NIGGAS AT, NIGGER?
>>
>>80630561

Wrong, the burger was invented in the USA and it was the first country to have restaurants serve it.

It was called a hamburger because beef from hamburg cows was used.

It is a high quality beef the was used to entice people to the new food.
>>
>>80632675
I remember visiting multiple stores with my parents when I was little. Greengrocer, butcher, I'd always get free stuff. Now it's all houses and 1 supermarket.
>>
>>80632582
quit fucking being sympathetic torwards you god damn nigger.
>getting a job would result in losing benefits
I just don't even know how you could type thinking its bad to get a job and not think about all the negative consequences this brings..

>>80632086
I wasn't aware, but now I am. God dam.
>>
>>80620169

From what I understand it's to make sure no one thinks you stole the item. Just walking out without a bag looks "suspicious" somehow, and I guess they don't like to keep the receipts on hand.
>>
>>80632928
>I just don't even know how you could type thinking its bad to get a job and not think about all the negative consequences this brings..
Well it's true here.
A lot of people are actually better off not working.
>>
>>80632327
Hitler was an asshole racist but no one can deny his economic policies worked. Zero unemployment, Zero homelessness, Zero poverty. All he did was ban any form of job where you get paid for someone else's Labor ..
>>
File: wurst.jpg (25 KB, 608x267) Image search: [Google]
wurst.jpg
25 KB, 608x267
>>80632902
>I'd always get free stuff.
Now I miss my old butcher. Great guy, always a treat for the kids.
>>
>>80633100
>A lot of people are actually better off not working.
Then the system is wrong. If we advocate to not work, then you'll get more and more people exploiting that over time, hence destroying the system alltogether.
>>
>>80621911
>>80624855
Why is this true?

How come you can eat like a king on welfare but afford a pleb diet while working?
>>
>>80632566
Differences in usda meet grades are way more than differences in organic/not freerange/not
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.