[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MYTHS ABOUT BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshots_2016-07-11-19-51-26.png (810 KB, 1065x556) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-07-11-19-51-26.png
810 KB, 1065x556
/pol/ BTFO by based nigger!

https://youtu.be/gGQnJ8kXUko
>>
>>80617722
B u m p
>>
File: 1408087862784.jpg (36 KB, 474x315) Image search: [Google]
1408087862784.jpg
36 KB, 474x315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD12gaL2eU4

bump with superior african american
>>
>>80617722
Don't blacks commit the majority of violent crimes?
>>
>>80617959
>>80617873
>>80617722
Just in case you didn't notice, no one cares nigger.
>>
>>80618399

newfag confirmed.
>>
>>80618477
Faggot confirmed,
>>
BTFO
>>
there's some good points there, particularly about how crime rates don't correlate well with the number of police shootings in an area.
>>
>>80617722
what did they think about deray being gay? i didn't get meme'd about that right?
>>
>>80617722
wtf i am black now
>>
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
>>
>>80617722
https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

spam that in BLM twitter and every where. some subtle hints.
>>
>>80617722
BLM is a Jew-enabled, racist, anti-White organization that wants the White race to cease to exist.

BLM and all its supporters should die.
>>
>>80619336
now now they just want whites and blacks to segregate. how is that not in /pol/s interests?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (71 KB, 750x691) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
71 KB, 750x691
>>80617722

Is anyone going to respond to this or are you just going to stick your fingers in your ears and say nigger nigger nigger?
>>
>>80619801
>if this single reason isn't the one than there must be no reason at all

C'mon Spain pull it together
>>
>>80619650
Didn't you read the words Jew-enabled?

The (((media))) would never even allow the conversation.
>>
>>80619650
>now now they just want whites and blacks to segregate.
You must be new here. You clearly haven't seen what they say at their riots.
BLM wants to ruin and destroy the White race.

>how is that not in /pol/s interests?
BLM wants to elevate the nigger race at the expense of the White race.
>>
>>80619915

I haven't said that, and, as you know, that's not an argument.

This demographic shows something that contradicts the logic we typically employ. It shows no apparent correlation between cop killings and rates of violent crime in their respective communities.

I'm actually interested in someone coming up with an answer to this, not saying "checkmate, racists".
>>
>>80619801
"city" and "community" isn't the same thing.

I'll bet the vast majority of police killings happen in ghetto's.
>>
>>80619801
Even if the amount of deaths does not corrrelate with the amount of violent crime, its still more likely that the killed one is a black person, cause they commit the majority of those crimes.
>>
A lot of these killing done by cops are because of blacks failing to comply with arrest i.e. resisting and other foolish behavior.

The fact of the matter is that BLM jumps ship as soon as news hits that a black person was killed by cops doesn't help. The majority of times deaths are overwhelmingly justified
>>
>Tries to dispel the fact that police kill more blacks because they commit more crime by saying that violent crime rates aren't related to police killing rates

This guy is a moron. Black people are killed at a higher rate because of the very fact they have more interactions with the police. Violent crimes are not the only crimes in which black people get shot over. His meme graph isn't adjusted for race of violent crime perpetrators either, just violent crime overrall which takes into account the many whites and blacks that do violent crime yet get arrested instead of shot by police - like how it's supposed to be. A better graph would measure the arrest rate, resisting arrest rate, and/or violent interactions with police officers if you want to compare it to police killings.

Also

>Black Lives Matter doesn't call for killing of cops, people just cherry pick that one example even though some guy sent a tweet at some time saying that the protest was over
>proceeds to cherry pick nonviolent demonstrations

This guy's a tool. Pseudo-intellectualism at its best
>>
>>80620202
>I'll bet the vast majority of police killings happen in ghetto's.
Cops kill more White people than cops kill niggers.

Niggers kill more niggers than cops kill niggers.

Of course the media isn't reporting that because that doesn't fit their anti-White narrative.
>>
>>80617722
He tries to be rational, but he mixes up his data.

I do respect an attempt to be logical, quite rare for an inferior race member.
>>
>>80620202

In what way is a city differentiated from a community? I don't know how it works in the Netherlands, but in the USA, there would be no difference for the sake of categorization.

Long Beach is a city in Los Angeles county, Bakersfield is a city in Kern county. No matter where you get killed in the US, you're in SOME city. Ghettos are also cities. Compton and Watts are cities.
>>
>>80620483
Watts is not a city

It's a neighborhood/community within Los Angeles city proper

t. Los Angeles fag
>>
>>80619801

so what are you trying to say? Police are not a single organization, every community pays for a trains their own independent police departments.
>>
>>80618985
laughed heartily, thank you friend
>>
>>80619801
If you do a regression analysis and net the difference between the points you can see there is a slight correlation . nor to mention this doesnt take into account hundreds of other cities in the US. Regardless of all this it does not mention the confounding variables associated with the graph as i mentioned inmy original comment on the pokemon go guy's blog post.
>>
>>80620483
>In what way is a city differentiated from a community?

A city isn't homologous.

There are rich areas, average areas, poor areas.
And people from all sorts of ethnic/cultural backgrounds who generally don't interact.

Chinatown is a community.
A worker's area is a community.
A yuppie area is a community.
A ghetto is a community.

My city has less than a million inhabitants, but I probably only ever interact with 10% of the city population.
Some of the "communities" listed are bigger than my entire country.
>>
>>80620278

Even though you made that argument terribly, I think it's a solid argument.

Maybe in more scientific terms, it'd be better compare the proportion of violent crimes committed by blacks to the proportion of blacks killed by police in a given area.

Take the biggest outlier, Bakersfield. Bakersfield is 36% white, 47% hispanic, and 8% black. Knowing the proportion of victims and violent offenders who are black would give the best picture.

I think, if anything, this graphic shows that police forces have a problem. It doesn't show that police forces have a race problem.
>>
>>80620483
i think he means somewhere like austin for instance may have a relatively low crime rate overall but it's negro ghettos might be bad, hence relatively a lot of police shootings.
>>
>>80619801
I mean just use basic logic. Do you think cops will show up at the exact time a violent crime is committed? Do you think all violent crimes that are reported will warrant a police interaction with the suspect?

It's not that black people get shot more by police because they commit more violent crime - it's that they commit more crime PERIOD, of all types, and this warrants more interactions with police, and more interactions means a greater possibility of police shootings - this is just basic logic I am using here. Examine why police shootings occur - I would wager a large majority of them are due to violent interactions with the police themselves, such as the presence of an undisclosed firearm, resisting arrest and assault of a police officer.
>>
>>80621033
Yes, that's exactly what I meant thanks.
>>
>>80621033
>>80620983
>>80620657

Ah, thank you for the clarification. That makes sense.
>>
>>80620304
Not to mention that he ignores the fact that when BLM organizes a "peaceful" protest, after the officially organized protest is over, it is a lot of the same people who were at the official protest that go out and cause problems. While BLM doesn't call for the death of cops, a lot of its supporters do. They do have black supremacists amongst their ranks, and they either need to deal with that head on, or fuck off. Saying one thing, then standing by and idly watching your supporters do another makes the movement disingenuous.
>>
>>80620201
Well it doesn't account for race. It seems if you were going to defeat the "cops kill blacks who are all innocent" you'd want to refute that at least half of the murders in this country are caused by a tenth of the population. Not that violent crime is acceptable, whomever is doing it, should be punished but there is less skeptical attitude toward police in white communities than black communities
>>
>>80621115
>>80620915
>>80620983
>>80621033

This is why I love /pol/. Makes up for all the general idiocy.
>>
>>80621266

starting to turn into a new islam.

>blm supporter kills cops with blm support.

>blm official statement : blm is not the problem because many blm have never killed a cop!
>>
>>80620483
Chicago is a city but it's largest violent crime areas are predominantly neighborhoods - Englewood and Austin, for example. This is what the poster originally meant - violent crime statistics are going to be skewed if they base themselves on city rather than individual neighborhoods or community areas.
>>
>>80617722
>1
>post
>by
>this
>I.D
Remember to sage
>>
>>80619336
>BLM is a Jew-enabled, racist, anti-White organization that wants the White race to cease to exist.
No, BLM is a by-the-book standard attempt to foster a 'color revolution'. Trust me, I've seen a few.

The real question is: what is their endgame? Color revolutions end when a group of 'youths' start storming parliaments, pointing guns and demanding vote recounts.

I think the real purpose of BLM is to prevent a possible Trump presidency; possibly with 'extralegal' dictatorial powers eventually given to Hillary.
>>
>>80621266
Yeah, basically.

>"The organizers didn't condone anything done after 6pm"

Does this mean that only the organizers represent BLM? If so, they need to leash their followers; It's gone from racially charged protesting to open, armed conflict

>>80621503
I like /pol/ because hearing well argued opposition helps sharpen the mind for real life debate and conflict.

Helps train you to stay calm, take a breath, and form an argument instead of shouting "Fuck you" repeatedly
>>
>>80619801

That graphic doesn't tell you that much.

It doesn't tell you police response rate, or racial make up. If you have better data then I would oblige to give a reason.
>>
>>80621904
>No, BLM is a by-the-book standard attempt to foster a 'color revolution'. Trust me, I've seen a few.
No, I've been watching their protests since Ferguson. At best they want the White race enslaved.

>The real question is: what is their endgame?
They want total control of the USA.

>I think the real purpose of BLM is to prevent a possible Trump presidency;
No, because it existed before Trump came on the stage. They're just going after Trump because he's not entirely an anti-White cuck like they demand all White people should be.

Not that I believe BLM has anything to fear from Trump, mind you.
>>
>>80617722

BLM on full damage control.
>>
>>80622231
>No, I've been watching their protests since Ferguson. At best they want the White race enslaved.
All color revolutions have a small core armed, violent ethnic supremacists of some sort and a huge mass of clueless college student enabler morons. BLM is no different.

> No, because it existed before Trump came on the stage.
It's not targeting Trump, it's targeting any candidate that happens to be not establishment. (And anyways the larger goal is always dictatorial powers for Clinton & co.)
>>
>>80621904

I don't really see it as a color revolution, more like a separatist movement.

And my guess it's that their end game might vary on the length of the movement, it can vary from privileges up to a new ethnostate somewhere.
>>
>>80620304
>Pseudo-intellectualism at its best

/Thread tbhfam
>>
>>80622702
>new ethnostate somewhere

Why don't they just make an effort to do that? With the number of supporters they have, I don't imagine it'd be that hard.

Buy a few hundred acres, start a community, try to expand, then succeed or die.
>>
>>80622702
>I don't really see it as a color revolution, more like a separatist movement.
No, separatist movements start by forming a shadow government, not by enlisting idiot college students to get killed on camera.
>>
>>80623092

Separatist movements don't just sudenly create a new state.

At first they ask for rights, then representation, privileges then rule over own people and finally separation.

It will always escalate from one to the other not just jump to the finish line.
>>
>>80623266

>No, separatist movements start by forming a shadow government, not by enlisting idiot college students to get killed on camera.

Some have done that though, especially kill of people to use as moral leverage point.

It all depends on their power, and numbers. Look at the Habsburg Empire for fine examples.
>>
>>80619801

Okay, so I decided to look at Bakersfield and run the numbers with a hypothetical situation attached. Someone let me know if I fucked up. I'm using Bakersfield because it tops the list in police killings with a relatively low violent crime rate.

So Bakersfield has a population of roughly 363 thousand people. With a rate of 5/1000 violent crimes, that means that 1815 violent crimes occurred in all of Bakersfield in 2015.

With a rate of 14/1000000 police killings, that means that roughly 5 people were killed by the police.

So with those numbers in mind, I apply the argument of neighborhood vs overall city.

Let's say 3 of those killings occurred in one neighborhood where 700 violent crimes occurred, and another 2 occurred in a neighborhood where 600 violent crimes occurred. And in all the remaining areas, no police killings occurred.

Therefore it would be ESSENTIAL to know the breakdown of crime per neighborhood and find out where those 5 killings occurred. Otherwise, you have no idea how the rate of violent crime relates to the relate of police killing.

Am I wrong?

Note: As others have pointed out, this says absolutely nothing about race.
>>
>>80623092
Because that isn't what they want. BLM is a national coalescence of GIBSMEDAT. They don't want to buy, they want to be given. They don't want to succeed, they want everyone else to fail.
>>
Myth 1.

Black lives matter

Protip: they don't
>>
File: total.jpg (148 KB, 763x375) Image search: [Google]
total.jpg
148 KB, 763x375
>>80617722
>>
>>80622602
>All color revolutions have a small core armed, violent ethnic supremacists of some sort and a huge mass of clueless college student enabler morons. BLM is no different.
The difference being, the leadership condone and sympathize with that violent element.
The leadership are playing the game. Publicly they do not talk about the violence, secretly they endorse it.

>It's not targeting Trump, it's targeting any candidate that happens to be not establishment. (And anyways the larger goal is always dictatorial powers for Clinton & co.)
They're targeting trump because he's a White man. All whites are racist to them. even the ones that side with BLM are racist and are only used for propaganda.
>>
>>80623947
forgot link
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
>>
>>80617722
"peaceful protest"... bullshit.
What if there is a medical emergency while they are blocking the road?
They are stealing a lot of other peoples time and time is money.

I get that the politican bureaucrats will just ignore any peaceful protest no matter how many people participate. However this is also true for protests that block roads. They can just sit in their office no matter what. They are just hurting the people.

That Barack Obama endorses this terrorist organization is completely insane.
>>
>>80624350

If I recall correctly it's illegal to block roads in 'Murica with protests.
>>
>>80617722
i read your post as saying that the nigger was pro /pol/ and after his first "fact" i was confused, turns out he's an idiot and so am i for misreading.
>>
>>80624350
>"peaceful protest"... bullshit.
Exactly...if you break the law, you're not a peaceful protest.

Like those kikes in the media keep saying the Dallas protest was "peaceful".

You know...except for the protester who murdered all those police officers.
>>
File: pumpgirl.gif (56 KB, 221x283) Image search: [Google]
pumpgirl.gif
56 KB, 221x283
Most based black guy in this thread right here.
(new video)

facebook/terrencemontana.williams/videos/10205517899661769/

add all the http shit
>>
FIVE THOUSAND
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

SIGNATURES NEEDED
>>
>>80624806
"Don't Blame the whites, Africa ain't my home, why y'all mad about slavery"
>>
>>80624880
>Please Obama, would you treat BLM, an organization that you unconditionally support as a terrorist organization?
Do people actually think petitions work?
>>
>>80625460
It will atleast result in keks
>>
>>80624806
"they paid cash for ya'll niggaz"
lmao this guy
>>
>>80617722
I would say the US is divided four different very strong tribes, the white, the black, the latinos and the asians. You could be truly a great nation if you only cooperated.

Then there's the indians and the muslims, the indians should be worshiped as the original people they are and the muslims who truly want to be americans are great allies in the wars to come.
>>
>>80625772
>It will atleast result in keks
How?

Why don't you actually get off your fat ass and do something real instead of trolling for kek's on the internet?
>>
USA HAS BLACK FATIGUE

WE DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT BLACK ISSUES
>>
I want to know what's going on with all these meme phrases like White Fragility, or White folk are uncomfortable discussing Race.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.
>>
File: 1466314300351.png (451 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1466314300351.png
451 KB, 499x499
>>80617722
fag marley dropping #FACTS up in hur
see how it says #FACTS
obviously theyre #FACTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2y3FKgsTU
theres some more #FACTS
to #ENJOY
>>
>>80617722
>the organization is decentralized
>look at this official statement from the organization
>>
File: HAPPY NIGGERZ.jpg (71 KB, 746x485) Image search: [Google]
HAPPY NIGGERZ.jpg
71 KB, 746x485
>>80617722
>NOT SEGREGATION
Evil whites! give me back my bench!
>>
>>80619801
The main reason you don't see a correlation is the fact that police killings are (relatively) rare.

Correct me if i am wrong but it seems the chart is done for about a years worth of data.
- If that is true then the sample size is way to low compared to the police killing rate and this graf will must likely differ completely from year to year.
- It could be interessesting the same graf for about 20 or 30 years worth of data.
(It would still be a statistically lazy chart)
>>
File: 1461339174019.jpg (45 KB, 487x507) Image search: [Google]
1461339174019.jpg
45 KB, 487x507
Niggers have it made.

>>80629976
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.