[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the race war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 9347862.jpg (17 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
9347862.jpg
17 KB, 400x298
It's been almost a week and nothing has happened yet. You lied to me /pol/. You told me we would descend into mass-riots and nation wide declarations of martial law.

But nothing's happening. No mass riots. No deployment of the National Guard. Like always it's just the same shit.

Why the fuck do you keep lying to me, /pol/?????
>>
Pol is full of delusional fat fucks and pasty stickfigures who want to live out their fantasy of hurting minorities instead of just talking about it over the internet
>>
>>80616632
/pol/ is mainly a roleplaying board where stormneet autists who have a terrible quality of life are always on the edge of any political happenings so they can forget about their miserable life IRL

You won't see any happenings around here, only sad jobless anons who are waiting for a race war to happen so they can complain about how blacks dragged them down when they were trying to abandon the neet life
>>
The truth is that the jews have already won.

The comfortably numb lifestyle of wake up, pop antidepressants and nutritional supplements, go to work, go home, dunk your head into the propaganda and commerce machines that are the entertainment industries, and go to sleep has become far too familiar for anyone to stop it now.

Rest in peace, citizen agency.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 199x253
>>80616908
Lol "talking" on the internet hahaha faggot
>>
>>80616908

A picture of the /pol/ catalog should be next to the dictionary entry for "fear mongering".

Don't take this board seriously, OP.
>>
>almost nothing has happened

m8, there's been chimpouts in like 7 different cities in 5 days.

It's getting started.
>>
>race war
you mean suicide

There's more white liberals protesting for Black Lives Matter than actual blacks. I haven't even seen a single counterprotest yet.
>>
what the fuck niggers shot cops all weekend long, we even got a livestream on friday night of a chimpout, are you high?
>>
>>80616632
Wait for the conventions.
Remember the protesters against Trump convention? Do you imagine such an event now, with the tension?
That will blow the fuck out
>>
>>80616632
>You told me we would descend into mass-riots and nation wide declarations of martial law.
Who told you this? I certainly did not.
>>
>>80616983

The irony is that they claim to "be comfy" while waiting for the habbening. The problem is, a habbening large enough or in their general proximity? Ain't gonna be that comfy, chief.
>>
>Post "HAPPENING" threads every 5 seconds when nothing happens.
>Be frustrated nothing is happening.

Nothing will happen. /pol/ is just a retarded tumblr level role-play.

If you think it's anything more than that you're retarded. People only come here for memes.
>>
>>80616632

>It's been almost a week and nothing has happened yet. You lied to me /pol/.

/pol/ is never right about anything, and depending on it for accurate predictions of the future is like depending on a nigger to pay taxes.

The mythic race war in America will never happen because whites are too comfortable and naive to take corrective action against niggers, and niggers are too stupid to organize.

Both sides will keep plodding along without direction until America resembles a cultural wasteland that is completely devoid of values or any sort of national identity.

This is the endgame for our country: one huge pool full of piss from niggers, camel jockeys, and all the other leeches who continue to dilute what was once pure.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.