[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this old witch is due to become the PM. Doesn't it b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1240x930
So this old witch is due to become the PM. Doesn't it bother anyone that in her role as Home Secretary she refused to join investigations on child abuse rings, especially those relating to Prince Andrew, and that thousands of documents containing info of witnesses was 'accidentally' deleted?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/356693/Fears-of-child-sex-abuse-cover-up-as-Theresa-May-rejects-calls-for-super-inquiry

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/government-investigators-apologize-deleting-evidence-paedophile-ring/

Also, does anyone have the Pedowood info and links? Seen it posted a lot.
>>
>>80613486
SHARIA

Two steps forward, one step back.
>>
>>80613486
What do you think you fucking faggot?!

What concerns me more is that there will still be cucked Whites who allow it.
>>
>>80613486
>4chan and anime are about to be illegal in the UK
lel
good riddance
>>
>>80613486
"looks like she's surfing,that nosey slag"
>>
>"What's that anon? you called someone a nigger on 4chan back in 2012?"

>"That's 5 years in the slammer for hate speech"
>>
Isn't even a mother.
>>
File: me.png (9 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
me.png
9 KB, 338x339
>>80614145
Fug
>>
>>80613901

>2016
>people can't see it's a bloke in a frock

Despite this, she/he/xe is the best Tory candidate for PM. No joke!
>>
File: chancellor.jpg (13 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
chancellor.jpg
13 KB, 274x184
Was he right all along and was V the bluepilled one?

I'm a #ChancellorMissile now.
>>
>>80614445
How about this guy tripping in the background? I watch PM's Questions during my home gym workout and now with Big Dave resigning my gainz might suffer. I am now personally affected by Brexit,who will banter that old commie Corbyn to death?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOhwOzsNd9Q
>>
>>80614807
Its always been that way friend. The jews in hollywood infect the goyim with ideas of rebellion and overthrowing our own order. The architect in the matrix was God and neo was the jew devil spirit of rebellion. The new world order wants us to tear down our own societies so they can rebuild it in their image.
>>
File: 90512755.jpg (28 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
90512755.jpg
28 KB, 392x500
>>80614145
nigger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.