[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you counter this /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: nationalism.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nationalism.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
How do you counter this /pol/?
>>
Damning nationalism is praising globalism, which has many, many more warts and atrocities than nationalism ever has or will have.
>>
>>80613072
Globalism teaches you to love people ypu never met, and who probably hate you.

Globalism teaches you to hate your ancestors and spit on tradition.
>>
>>80613203

Correct, it teaches you that the dumbest people are the coolest and the smartest and most accomplished are the lamest.

How does that promote human advancement again?
>>
>>80613072

Well if I can't take pride in anything my ancestors did. I am not responsible for anything wrong they did either.
>>
>>80613072
This is objectively wrong. Nobody hates niggers until they're forced to live or work with them.
>>
>>80613072

Nationalism is preserving the ideas and culture that your people/race has determined to be successful in order to survive in this world.

This faggot hasn't had to work hard or see the possibilities of life without a functioning society.
>>
>>80613072

1:no
2:Rather that than niggers
>>
>>80613072
>take pride in accomplishments you had no part in

Yea, just like leftists take pride in blaming modern day white people for things they never had part in.
>>
>>80613072
Nationalism teaches me to honour the achievements of my ancestors and to uphold their principles.
Nationalism never taught me to hate other people.
I am simply racist
>>
>>80613072
Stanhope is a retarded alcoholic. Why would you take anything he says seriously?
>>
>>80613072
Culture creates an environment where accomplishments happen or don't happen. If you have a culture that encourages education, debating and discussion instead of violence, and philosophical thought, you will end up with a society capable of much. Because of that, you should take pride in this culture, because by contributing to it, you are partially responsible for these accomplishments.

Likewise, if your culture is one of laziness, corruption, greed, and violence, you won't have a society that accomplishes anything, and you are partially responsible for this as well, especially if you perpetuate this culture of feces.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1080x1920
>>80613072
A distinct area of any part of the world works harder and innovates in business, trade, education, whatever better than their neighbours.
They apply themselves and are productive earning a lot of profit and paying a lot of tax which in turn supports their lazier or disadvantaged neighbours.

If this isn't something to be proud of what is? Why is it that society total fucking losers find pride such a dirty word?
>>
>>80613575
D-don't insult Stanhope! :(
>>
>>80613072

Liberalism does nothing but teach you to love people you never met, and be ashamed on events you had no part in.
>>
>>80613575
He uses his brain, most people don't do it, i respect him for that.
>>
>>80613575
ad hominem
>>
The problem with nationalism is the same as with feminism.

There is nothing inherently wrong with either, but when you look at who are the most vocal supporters of them, it's not surprising that they leave a bad taste in most people's mouths.

Nationalists do not necessarily hate outsiders, and feminists do not necessarily hate men, but look at the shit spewed by the vocal minority and tell me it doesn't make you question their motives. /pol/ is guilty of this, too, and it's only hurting nationalist movements, not helping them.
>>
>>80613072
I can't... he's right.
>>
>>80613072
globalization increases competition which drives down wages and increases outsourcing and encourages the spread of infectious diseases
>>
>hate people you've never met

Incorrect. I don't care what other people get up to in their shit countries. They can gas each other with chemical weapons for all I care, so long as they stay away from me.

>pride in your ancestors

What's wrong with that? Regardless, nationalism is about safe borders and putting your own people first, which is better for economies.
>>
strawman

nationalism teaches you to appreciate your nation's values

if he doesn't appreciate our values, he can go back to israel
>>
>>80613072
If I didn't have a hand in founding America, then I didn't have a hand in slavery either.
>>
The left wants me to love and trust people I've never met and who have absolutely nothing in common with me
>>
>>80613072
1: I don't hate anyone, I only dislike criminal and violent behaviour. The correlation between race and violent behavior is too significant to ignore though. That being said, hating based on phenotype is retarded, that's not to say I am not allowed to find certain phenotypes more attractive than others.

2: It's about preserving ancestral knowledge and traditions, traditions are built upon a race's behavior and historic events, it literally shapes who you are. Knowledge is passed from generation to generation so we can build on it and improve ourselves and humanity.

The fact that children and leeches will take pride in belonging somewhere to boost their self esteem while never contributing to anything can be said about any other group of people and ideal. It's human behavior.

Those feel-good infographics are so stupid but sadly so easily ingested by passive thinkers which seek confirmation bias.
>>
>>80613072

So how about that whole slavery issue :^).
>>
>>80613808
>he uses his brain

He voted for Obama because of "muh gays".
>>
>>80613072
By knowing that's not a quote from Stanhope.
Try fact checking over shit posting next time.
>>
File: 1463760964388.png (67 KB, 480x593) Image search: [Google]
1463760964388.png
67 KB, 480x593
>>80613072
>>80613072
>>
People should watch the set. He admits he's probably wrong on half the things he says. Still one of if not the greatest living comedian.

This was right before he thought it was ridiculous how people always took pride in things they had no part of. Similar to Americans always taking credit for WW2 like they fought in it personally.

People need context.
"Jew Jew.. Ja-Jew Jew Jew"..
>>
>>80613072
As a nationalist I don't hate people who are in their homecountries or at least stay in their cultural area.

>take pride in accomplishments you had no part in

Commiefags would need to understand the concept of kin, to understand national pride, or racial pride.

Also there is a huge hypocrisy, since every non-white race is encouraged to be proud of themselves. See BLM: proud to be black = so bold; any white: proud to be white = racsim
>>
>>80614738
Is it not his quote? I watch Doug Stanhope sets all the time. Fairly certain that's from No Refunds perhaps Dead Beat Hero. Or is he just quoting someone else for that specific bit?
>>
>>80614581
he don't read anything, he just thinks about what he sees on tv and what he listens other people saying.
i'd say he is a ignorant thinker. he dont look at facts statistics or anything.
>>
It's about community and caring more about the people you interact with and work with. You're all on the same team, like the same things, and value the same things so you decide you like one another and like that community. By sharing it you can connect better with anyone in the community versus the globalist hell hole where nothing matters.
>>
>no one has posted smugness
>>
>>80614958
So if you're proud of your race's accomplishments, are you also ashamed of their crimes? Do you accept the blame for the transatlantic slave trade?
>>
>>80614985
A lot of his material is based off personal experience and obvious truths that people are too oblivious to notice. He isn't some scholar he's a comic ffs.
>>
>>80613072
Bullshit. If a country is strong it's because all the citizens made it that way.
>>
>>80613072
And multiculturalism shows why we should hate them
>>
>>80613072
>ancestors leave you a wealth of accomplishments
>somehow it's not right to honor them

So move away.
>>
But it's okay to say WE WUZ KANGZ because it's racism if you point out the fallacies xddddd
>>
>>80613072

Those accomplishments were earned by your ancestors. And hate is an exaggeration. Nationalism should be nothing more than healthy competition for a more successful society.
>>
>>80613072
And to love people you have never met because they are you kind.
>>
>>80613072
It's is a paraphrasing from Nietzsche. >>80615597
Is closer to what Nietzsche probably meant.
>>
>>80613072

Also causes you to love people you've never met, also this >>80613346
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (18 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
18 KB, 396x382
>>80615101
>asks me if I am ashamed of niggers enslaving niggers and selling their own kind to jewish and white traders
>isn't aware of the fact that white civilisation ended, condemned and outlawed slavery as the first civilisation on this planet in recorded history
>doesn't know that slavery is even today common in subsaharan Africa
>>
>>80613072
>Implying I should have no investment in my own lineage
what are you retarded?
>>
>>80616228
Ok, forget the slave trade. The point is are you ashamed of your people's crimes?
>>
File: happy-kid-at-computer.jpg (79 KB, 430x311) Image search: [Google]
happy-kid-at-computer.jpg
79 KB, 430x311
>>80613072
>nationalism is bad because foreigners need to enslave people or import slave people to replace native people, cause they cost less money
Actually,
Nationalism does nothing but teach you to hate people you don't want to meet, since those people want to steal all your money and force you to work for their accomplishments.
>>
File: hahahahah.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hahahahah.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>80616325
Dude, you already fucked up. Big time.

But since I am not in a bad mood right now:

Every people on this planet has engaged in misdeeds at some point in its history and noone is punishable for misdeads of their ancestors.

Or do you prefer the North Korean model, where 7 generations of descendants are guilty for the crime of their ancestor?
>>
File: kajol.jpg (63 KB, 324x448) Image search: [Google]
kajol.jpg
63 KB, 324x448
>>80613072
Are "Blacks" discriminated against?
Really?
So mere membership in a group means you share traits with them?
Interesting.
Does a 9 year od Black girl have a right to be proud of Black History Month?
Why? She is just a member of a racial group - she didn't do any of those things!
Oh. So, being in a group means you share their ups and downs, their defeats and triumphs to some degree?
See, the idiots who say shit like this think anti-semitism, racism, and cultural appropriation are Very Bad. If Cultural Appropriation exists, then Nationalism must, too.
>>
>>80613072
If your nation is great and you are proud of that greatness it follows that your pride dictate you emulate the things that make your nation great.
>>
>>80613072
Good point.
Black people should have no problem with me, and now I don't have to feel bad about slavery.
>>
>>80616671
So you can't be blamed for your ancestors' misdeeds but you can take pride in their good deeds?
>>
>>80614962
It's not Stanhope, Google it, shit poster.
>>
>>80616796
>blame=/=pride
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
>>80616545
Attention all Libertarians. Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Party have sold out to the Globalists. Don't waste your vote. Vote TRUMP 2016!
Watch short video with proof right here!
>>
>>80616796
Learn from errors, take motivation from accomplishments.

What do you think is better - be ashamed, hold down and scorge yourself, or to embrace the best you could possibly be, or become?
>>
>>80613072
No need. BLM also fits the definition.
>>
>>80616910
Who's it from then?
>>
>>80613072
Same way I deal with every pinko "Get fucked, commie."
>>
>>80613072
>fuck your own tribe even though it's the height of human civilization
>>
Nationalism doesn't (or shouldn't) teach you to take credit for what you didn't do.

What it often does do, though, is give people a strong sense of responsibility to build on the work of their ancestors.

Sort of in the same way as if you inherited a successful family business from your father. Even if you had no role whatsoever in it before your father died, you might feel some pressure to keep it going and make it even better, out of loyalty to your father's effort.

Even if logically not even interested in your father's trade or when in a good position to sell the business and use the profits to go into some other line of work you like better, you might still feel somehow almost spiritually obliged to keep up his good work.

This is essentially the same spirit that motivates much nationalistic and patriotic sentiments. People sentimentally worry about what would happen to the memorials, statues, and public buildings in their country if it were to come under foreign rule. It's an emotional feeling, but clearly a very real one.
>>
>>80613072
That's racist, blacks have every right to be proud of the accomplishments of other blacks
>>
>>80617350
Google it, shit poster.
>>
>>80613072
Nationalism doesn't teach you to hate people you don't know. It teaches to love your people in a state of camaraderie and brotherhood. It helps bring people closer, and build a better sense of community.

Taking pride? Isn't the same as being happy how accomplished humanity has become. It's a huge difference, we as a people see it as inspirational, not some sort of higher state of vanity in which to showboat about.

At least I don't, it's also appreciative. I'm glad humanity developed past living in caves and mud-huts. They accomplished great feats of engineering, and innovated us into modern times. Does anyone feel like we're conquering new heights, when someone has landed on the moon? Sent a probe into space to gather data on planetary affects.

Humanity is a failed experiment, if it doesn't act as a whole. If we're constantly thinking about ourselves, and our own individual interests, then as a species we've failed. Just like any government which does so has failed.

By doing so, if we don't stick together for better or worse. We're literally not going to make it. Us, white people, we're the best chance for making it, hate us or love us, you need us.
>>
>>80613072
Leftism does nothing but teach you to hate Western Civilization, and take pride in being a suicidal retard.
>>
>>80613202
Teaches you to love people you've never met and feel guilty for things you've never done.
>>
>>80613072
Nationalism hasn't anything to do with "hate" or "love". These are affective behaviours while there are very good rational reasons for nationalism.
>>
File: 1453349782544.png (675 KB, 591x587) Image search: [Google]
1453349782544.png
675 KB, 591x587
Traditionalism, conservatism and nationalism are values that will always resurfarce when they are most needed because they are the beliefs that work and are the ones that build civilizations.

Narcissism, consumerism, virilization, social egoism, demographic decline, rejection of aesthetics, rejection of aristocratic values, economic occultism and mutating classical humanism and the rejection of or communal, national and ethnic conscioussnes to be replaced with equality and individualism and the secularisation of Judaeo-Christian values like
Most of the things that leftists advocate and often passively support can only exist within a prosporous society that is also decadent one like the west is today.
Only in these societies do you have to luxury of having and supporting these beliefs because said society is strong enough to survive these beliefs and practices and bend without breaking.

Our generation has become lazy through decadence, they have lost interest in the principles that created our civilizations and are now chipping away at the very foundations of those civilizations by practicing these naive, idealistic and temporary beliefs that will not stand the test of time.
Abstract and external beliefs that gain a foothold in our societies like feminism will always go extinct, these are the beliefs that are given credence but repugnant to any self-actualized person.
These self-indulgent, self-flagellating and self-congratulating ideologies are the ones that we come up with when we're sitting on a mountain of success and we have the luxury to let our minds drift off from our work.
>>
>>80618086
In a way, I'd be a lot more understanding of globalists if it just meant bringing civilized or at least, relatively advanced cultures together. Bands became tribes became chiefdoms became nations, after all.

But the current model of drowning every productive and advanced society in a flood of shit quite frankly is just insane.
>>
File: 1437442504358.jpg (299 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1437442504358.jpg
299 KB, 2000x1334
Yeah, Gary Johnson is a shithead. Huge disappointment.
>>
>>80613072
I love Stanhope despite him being the ultimate degenerate and a lolbertarian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDWOP_McMHA
>>
>>80613072
It is simply nature. To live is to compete. There have to be winners and therefore losers. You can impede natural selection but you will never stop it.
>>
>>80613072
loving your own people doesn't imply you hate other people.
>>
>>80613072
That's only true for an individual. Nationalist policy, however, can give you the opportunity to be apart of something great your country does.
>>
File: 007lupairvistaa.jpg (31 KB, 239x244) Image search: [Google]
007lupairvistaa.jpg
31 KB, 239x244
Ask them do they hate my family because they love their family more than mine
>>
>>80617882
I did you animal-fucking nigger. Quit being a faggot if you have nothing to contribute.
>>80618387
Yeah, he is fucking degenerate but.. damn it.. Love that silly bastard.
>>
>>80613072
So then why do blacks and native Americans need reparations for wrongdoings I have no part in and that no blacks who are still alive have endured as well?
>>
File: 1374676798420.png (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1374676798420.png
58 KB, 400x300
None of you "nationalists" here see the irony of your hate for globalism, proving indeed that most voters should NOT be allowed to vote.

Do you know WHY shitting on globalism while on the internet is a bad thing?
>>
>>80613072

Why do Americans laugh so hard at EVERY stupid or unfunny shit comedians say?
>>
>>80613072

Nationalism is appreciating what was passed to you. Protecting it and safeguarding it so those that come after can benefit as well.

Anyone who sees themselves apart from their whole is a prideful shit.
>>
>>80613072
The faggot in OP's pic is talking about Jinguism.
>>
>>80613072
Globalism teaches you to love everyone as long as they're not straight/white/men
And to take pride in taking it in the ass
>>
>>80618614
That line isn't supposed to be funny.
This is funny Stanhope-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4X-h9RAZ4
>>
>>80618148
No, that is Christianity you are talking about
>>
>>80613072
The bottom point is valid.
>>
>>80613072
The Slav is a subhuman
>>
File: 1467758403430.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467758403430.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>80618317
Conservative and traditionalist values have kept us alive for 2000 years, in that time we added new values when needed and did away with values that made us too fragile and be destroyed, often other nations would follow our footsteps to keep us.
Nations that simply refused to adapt were taken over by foreign nations and simply ceased to exist until they would either assimilate to the new values imposed on them by their new rulers or find back their values once again through their hardships and fight back until their nations were reclaimed.

History have taught us that intellectual realists who are more often than not myopic experts look through the wrong end of the lens, yet these people are arrogant enough that they are willing to trade in our entire civilization for the off change of being right this time.
They'll have you believe that history is an ever growing and inevitable progression towards libety, equality and egalitarianism but history is not a long tranquil river, but rather a series of falls, rapids and mouths.
A cemetary of peoples and civilizations who tought they could outsmart their ancestors and failed, people who follow the traditional values are trying not to join that list.
>>
File: stanhope.jpg (82 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
stanhope.jpg
82 KB, 620x348
>>80613072

Doug Stanhope is hilarious but like with any comedian you shouldn't take the shit he says too seriously. He's a depressed and nihilistic drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4

His point about nationalism and immigration is funny but doesn't really make any sense.

Nationalism isn't about hate, it's about culture and identity, looking up at what the people before you achieved to find the inspiration to not fuck it up.
>>
>>80613072
They say that nature and nurture turn you into the person you are.

Both your nature and your nurture are heavily influenced by where you were born, and to whom.

So yes, it is true, but no, it is not useful to criticize nationalism.
>>
>you can't take pride in something you had no part in
>YOU MUST APOLOGIZE AND PAY REPARATIONS FOR SLAVERY YOU HAD NO PART IN

Never forget, goyim.
>>
>>80614825
came here to see if this was posted yet
>>
>>80613072
>How do you counter this /pol/?
Nationalism teaches you to love your people and to care for them and to be proud of your heritage and your people's accomplishments.

>>80615101
>So if you're proud of your race's accomplishments, are you also ashamed of their crimes?
We can be, that does not mean we must dwell only on the bad things and ignore the good things our people have done.

>Do you accept the blame for the transatlantic slave trade?
Do you ask that question of the Jews who were responsible for the slave trade?
Or the Blacks who sold their own into slavery?

>>80616325
>Ok, forget the slave trade. The point is are you ashamed of your people's crimes?
No, because I don't focus on the negative.

>>80616796
>So you can't be blamed for your ancestors' misdeeds
You want that blame to equate into benefits for non-Whites.
"oh you feel bad for those bad things in the past therefore your race must cease to exist in the present"

>but you can take pride in their good deeds?
Yes.
>>
>>80613072
>le blank slate fallacy
>if you are born as an eagle, you cannot take pride in being an eagle. You cannot take pride in other eagles. You have to swoop down to the ground and pretend that you are a mouse because le blank slate fallacy

You damn well can take pride in your race, in your family. Your genes and the fact that you are alive are because those other people in your country, in your family fought hard to keep on living.

Those genes brought this world most of the modern civilizations wonders. Basically everyone who isnt white is living of white inventions.

I take damn well pride in that. In my genes sits the potential to go to the moon. To invent all kinds of stuff and to brave hardship.
>>
>>80619360
WE WUZ ASTRONAUTZ
>>
File: praise.gif (185 KB, 200x310) Image search: [Google]
praise.gif
185 KB, 200x310
>>80613072
>Liberalism teaches you to hate yourself and shame for everything your ancestors did for you
>>
>>80618387
Yeah no fuck Stanhope, he's bluepilled s fuck and the fact that he shits on Nationalism proves it
>>
>>80613072
Why would you counter this?
>>
File: 1423847860174.png (108 KB, 1237x1017) Image search: [Google]
1423847860174.png
108 KB, 1237x1017
>>80619436
WE WUZ 99% OF THE MODERN WORLD

other races are basically shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure my ancestors would want me to take pride in the efforts they put forth. This disrespectful faggot just thinks everyone that came before him died in vain so he could be a pompous cunt and take a shit on their graves.
>>
>>80613072
Individualism is an abstraction of the mind
>>
>>80618880
Why do you think that those two statements have anything to do with each other?
>>
>>80619484
Most people shit on nationalism, because the face of nationalism in the US is NOT Jared Taylor, but Cletus the Skinhead.

Nationalism, when practiced right, is a logical stance, but most people who support it aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree.
Like here on /pol/. Most /pol/ nationalists are genuinely retarded.

The reason nationalism attracts retards, is because of the reactionary component. Many reactionary positions are of very low intelligence.
>>
>>80619601
bet u that was written by a white boi. baka senpai so racist.
>>
>>80613273
How does globalism entail any of that? Quit drinking the koolaid.
>>
>>80616325
White people acknowledge their mistakes, learn from them and move on. We don't dwell on our misdeeds or the ways we were wronged, unlike those plagued by melanin.
>>
>>80613346
Exactly. Now you get it!
>>
>>80619922
lol you low IQ groid, no shit it was written by a human. Monkeys dont create shit at all. You are just living on the good grace of deluded whites who are breeding you like bunnies, as if you are somekind of giant pet project to keep ourselves entertained.
>>
>>80619484
One random comment to move into the next bit and he's "shitting on Nationalism". I wouldn't consider him blue-pilled. He wants people to have personal freedoms and thinks religion is a joke but besides that he's very much a red-pilled individual.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 438x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 438x464
>>80613072
this is not nationalism

nationalism is working together and caring for all the people that are governed by the same laws that you and your fellow countrymen have consented to.

while you should love other nations (in much the same way I like talking to foreigners on /pol/) they work under different laws, different customs and theres only so much you can do together.

it has nothing to do with race or hate. (pic related is from a hatedul racist that I do not agree with but he makes a good point.
>>
>>80613383
Globalism doesn't pose any threat to our ideas and culture. The whole point is to spread our culture across the globe.
>>
Simple, explain that by taking pride in your forbearers work, you can strive to uphold and outdo what they created for everyone.

Like this you honor them, and yourself.
>>
>>80619852
>because the face of nationalism in the US is NOT Jared Taylor, but Cletus the Skinhead.
All thanks to the judeo media's propaganda.

>Nationalism, when practiced right, is a logical stance, but most people who support it aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree.
Because that's what the anti-White propaganda says, right?

>Nationalism, when practiced right, is a logical stance, but most people who support it aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree.
>The reason nationalism attracts retards, is because of the reactionary component. Many reactionary positions are of very low intelligence.
Because you say so, right?
>>
>>80613457
#NotAllLeftists
>>
>>80619601
Nationalism isn't about race as much as it's about NATION(being French for example) and ethnicity(Being German for example).

The Germans and the French and the British are not of one nation, and do not share love for each other.
Hence their waging the two largest wars in history against each other.

This is why nationalism is seen as retarded. You as a Dutchman have nothing the French want and are not National comrades. YOU do not get to take credit for anything the French have done.
>>
I used to think this.

Nationalism is having pride in the culture, attitudes, traditions and so on that produced great inventions and accomplishments. Preserving the culture of success is important. Removing that removes the framework of discovery and creation. Not all cultures are created equal, some do not adapt or adopt parts of successful cultures because of pride, ignorance or their cultural leaders holding them back.

Thomas Sowell talks about cultures this way and I think it ties into soft Nationalism.
>>
>>80620134
>Globalism doesn't pose any threat to our ideas and culture
Found the anti-White shill.
>>
>>80619827
Damn are you unable to string two coherent thoughts together? Liberals always claim white people can't be proud of their ancestors because they accomplished none of those things themselves. In the same breath they openly shame white people and encourage them to somehow atone for what they perceive their ancestors did wrong conveniently ignoring the fact that they did none of those things themselves. Classic liberal mental gymnastics.
>>
>>80613749
Liberalism does neither of those things. I don't think you know what liberalism is.
>>
>>80620369
>I don't think you know what liberalism is.
A Jew enabled, anti-White ideology meant to destroy the White race.
>>
>>80613072
He completely misstated what nationalism teaches, but I'll let people who identify as nationalists defend nationalism.
>>
>>80620180
ur really stupid anon
>>
>>80614080
You're finally getting it!
>>
>>80614179
But it's obvious that they do have plenty in common with you.
>>
>>80613072
>implying all nations are the enemies of all other nations
Kike logic.
>>
Nationalism, or patriotism can be a fine thing. If you love the virtues and values you identify with your nation and its history it gives you a moral anchor. Ofcourse no country is perfect, just like no person is perfect. That doesn't mean that its worthless, or that patriotism has to be the worship of power.
>>
>>80614452
What about it exactly? What does slavery have to do with anything?
>>
>>80620173
>All thanks to the judeo media's propaganda.
No. It's because most nationalists are dumb as shit. As soon as a flaw in the system is shown, people like you in your infinite wisdom, state "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!, IT'S THE JEWS!"
And that comes off about as good as "WE DINDU NUFFIN! IT'S TEH JOOOS!"
That makes you look like a retard.

>Because that's what the anti-White propaganda says, right?
/pol/ proves it. Look at yourself for example. You're acting like an uneducated dipshit.

>Because you say so, right?
Logic says so. Nationalism needs to accept that there will be some globalism. The Japanese are a good example in this. They stay nationalist while taking part in globalism, because they know as anyone intelligent does, that technology and modern commerce and travel and communication make some globalism inevitable.
Me and you can talk to Japanese, French, Singaporean, Aussie, various Africans, etc posters in REAL TIME. We are on a globalist site that has no nationality.
We take part in globalism just by posting here, in our globalist language.
>>
>>80614581
>He voted for Obama
He's a libertarian and supports Gary Johnson you stupid nigger.
>>
>>80620700
>What about it exactly? What does slavery have to do with anything?
Niggers are trying to turn slavery into their holocaust.
That is, a thing they can use to gain the perfect victim status, hundreds of billions of dollars in free money, power, authority and control.
>>
>>80614958
That hypocrisy is an easily avoided one, though.
>>
File: 1300853576373.png (177 KB, 311x278) Image search: [Google]
1300853576373.png
177 KB, 311x278
>>80620479
No I'm not, and you are not French, or German, or Italian, and do not get to take credit for their efforts. Take credit for Dutch efforts, not European efforts.
Europe is a continent, not a people. Just like Asia is a continent, not a people.
>>
>>80613273
There WAS a previous era of globalization - it was called "imperialism" and involved the spread of European men, culture, technology, systems of government across the globe.

What we are seeing today for the first time in arguably a half-millennium is THE WEST becoming heavily influenced for the first time by non-European cultures.

Stripped of its self-confidence and indoctrinated to believe that exerting its influence is a moral evil, the West is no longer the colonizer but the colonized. From the Southwestern United States to the Mediterannean shore, from London to the Western Cape, we find increasing numbers of whites no longer even able to maintain their own autonomy and domination of even their own territories.

We see for the first time in living memory millions of whites bowing to the will and rule of non-whites. Not only that, but in some cases we find whites assimilating to non-white norms and not the other way around. And it has become so normal at this point as if almost to avoid comment or notice at all. This is the new normal.
>>
>>80615028
Our nation is far too broad for that concept to apply. People within the US are too different from each other for your rosey picture.
>>
>>80613072
By pointing out that Doug Stanhope is a moron.
>>
>>80615597
Not necessarily. That's just one of many ways to make your country strong.
>>
>>80620757
>implying that sellout isn't the second democrat ticket
>>
>>80615678
What would that solve, exactly?
>>
>>80620727
>No. It's because most nationalists are dumb as shit
Because you say so...

>As soon as a flaw in the system is shown, people like you in your infinite wisdom, state "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!, IT'S THE JEWS!"
And of course you claim that it is flawed and that there's nothing wrong with the Jews. You also would dismiss all evidence out of hand that shows that it really is the Jews behind bad things.

>That makes you look like a retard.
Because you say so.
It's cute how you think you're the authority on this subject and that the buck stops with you.

>/pol/ proves it. Look at yourself for example. You're acting like an uneducated dipshit.
Again, nothing more than your baseless, bigoted personal opinion.

>Logic says so.
Your "logic".

>Nationalism needs to accept that there will be some globalism.
Because you say so...

>We take part in globalism just by posting here, in our globalist language.
Interaction is not globalism.
Acceptance that other races, cultures and nations exist is not globalism.

You want to claim that there's great things about globalism when those things aren't really good or needed. If they're even globalist in the first place.

I think your hatred of nationalism stems from your hatred of the pro-White people on /pol/.

You want to be a good little republican conservative globalist capitalist and the pro-White nationalists are standing in your way.
>>
>>80621188
Care to elaborate regarding the things you believe he is wrong about? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>80613072

I don't because I don't associate with retards who mistake stand up comedians for legitimate philosophers
>>
>>80621345
>Because you say so...
Because actions speak louder than words.
Most nationalists for example support social security. They're economically retarded.
They believe in fighting drug issues with police and martial efforts rather than with the market, despite the market proving DAILY to be the best way to control drugs.

You're fucking retards.
>>
>>80613072
It's better to preserve tradition if the potential replacement is already proven to be worse before it has fully taken place
>>
>>80621026
The US isn't a nation. It was a nation before slavery was abolished and Mexicans took over a third of your states.
>>
>>80613072
As a German I want Germany to remain German.

As a European I want Italy to remain Italian.

As a citizen of the world I want Japan to remain Japanese.

It's the opposite of hating other cultures.
>>
>>80621653
National Socialism is an organic response to practical (real) judaism.

First we have to understand what is real Judaism.

Karl Marx (jewish) explained it best:

"What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.

Very well then! Emancipation from huckstering and money, consequently from practical, real Judaism, would be the self-emancipation of our time."

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Now, I'm not a marxist at all, but we have to take a look at what he calls "real judaism".

Marx left out the most important part though, because he was a sneaky jew.

Real judaism is neither about religion nor about personal gain, it's about putting the tribe above everything else.

Rather a jew is a Republican or a Democrat, rather he lives in Paris or in Berlin, rather he is religious or not, everything he does is with the interest of his tribe in mind.

Generally speaking, this is a very admirable and healthy way of life.

To see all your people as part of a family. To support the survival of your tribe, and to work towards making it better and stronger.

To take care of the weak in the tribe.

This is all great, and it describes national socialism just as much as real judaism.

But national socialism is way better for the following reasons:
>>
>>80621707
Just like Judaism (Religion) is a primitive, selfish form of Christianity, real Judaism is a primitive, selfish form of nationalism.

Jesus took Judaism and made it better, gave it moral grounds. Hitler took "real judaism" and made it better, gave it moral grounds.

Judaism (Religion) says "We are the chosen people, and everyone else is cattle. You are only here to serve the jews."

Christianity says "We invite everyone to join, because we believe all people can be good."
Real Judaism says "Only jews are allowed to be nationalistic. Only jews are allowed to take pride in their race. Only jews are special."

Nationalism (Hitler) says: "Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment.

I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations,

and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own.

They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong.

Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."
>>
>>80613072
Nope, uh, pretty sure that's
>FUGGIN GOBBUNISM
>>
>>80616769
This is such an absurd strawman. You really think anybody on /pol/ supports black history month or thinks cultural appropriation is bad?
>>
>>80613072

Nationalism teaches us to love our country and to protect what we have built
>>
>>80621707

Real Judaism means to be nationalistic and selfish as a group, while denying the same right to the competition.

The only way for the western world to survive Real Judaism, is National Socialism.

If Jews want to be nationalistic they can either move to Israel, or they can denounce their own tribe and become true Americans.

But you can not have a nationalistic tribe run a diverse host nation.

It will eventually lead to the death of the host nation.

If you want to know more about jewish institutions who pretend to work in the public interest, when in reality they are are working in jewish interest, watch this interview with

Prof. Kevin MacDonald, and read his book "The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
>>
>>80621707
>Real judaism is neither about religion nor about personal gain, it's about putting the tribe above everything else.
So it's Nationalism.
>>
>>80613072
...so that when the other people that have been taught to hate you and take pride in accomplishments of their people come over the hill to slaughter you, you put aside petty differences to work towards a common good
>>
>>80617239
Anyone who isn't a globalist is a superstitious twat.
>>
>>80621830
We are all human beings? I don't care!

Tigers, lions and leopards, are all big cats.

Put a group of them together in a room and you might reconsider if all big cats should live together.

Does the eagle say to the pigeon "We are all birds. Let's fly together"?

Does the Blue Whale say to the Orca "We are all whales. Lets swim together"?

Does the Imam say to the Rabbi "We are all religious. Let's pray together"?

Does the communist say to the nationalist "We are all politicians. Let's rule together"?

Does the Wehrmacht say to the Red Army "We are all soldiers. Let's march together"?

No, they do none of that.

Not all birds are the same. Not all races are the same. Not all religions are the same.

To bring them together by force, is counterproductive, as they will never work effectively together.

When you force together what does not belong together, it will always lead to death, in one form or another.

When fire meets water, it dies.

What belongs together, will naturally come together. No outside force is needed.

Man and Woman belong together. No one had to force them.

What belongs together, will create a union that is greater than the sum of its parts.

Man + Woman = Man + Woman + Child
>>
>>80617283
So you agree with the quote, then.
>>
>>80621558
>Most nationalists for example support social security.
Because you say so.

>They're economically retarded.
Oh look, baseless insults.

>They believe in fighting drug issues with police and martial efforts rather than with the market, despite the market proving DAILY to be the best way to control drugs.
...Because you say so.

But I see, you're a libertarian that thinks all drugs should be legal.
I bet you think racemixing and non-White immigration into White countries should be legal as well, right?

>You're fucking retards.
'I'M RIGHT! YOU'RE WRONG! BECAUSE I SAY SO! THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO RESORT TO INSULTING PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH!"
>>
File: kek08.jpg (74 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
kek08.jpg
74 KB, 1080x810
>>
>>80617731
The height of human civilization was thousands of years ago.
>>
>>80613348
I think I can honestly say nigger skin and hair is the most disgusting thing on this planet.

I would hate niggers just from seeing a picture of them.
>>
>>80621839
>So it's Nationalism.

yes, a primitive, immoral version of nationalism.

Just like Judaism as a Religion is a primitive immoral version of Christianity.
>>
>>80613613
>I want black dick
Black dick doesn't want you.
>>
globalism teaches you to surrender you safe communities to the marauders
>>
>>80617760
You seem to be arguing against nationalism. Is that what you meant to do?
>>
>>80613072

tell him to stop being a revolutionary Marxist cuck
>>
>>80621947
The alert reader might argue that man and woman of different races, can still be attracted to each other, can have children together, and therefore belong together.

Yes, they can be attracted to each other. Yes, they can have children together. No, their racial groups still don't belong together.

To understand this, one has to look at the "will to survive" which is found in all living beings (Hello, Herr Schopenhauer).

I divide this "will to survive" into three different sections:

1. Personal Survival -> Eating, drinking, hunting, fighting -> Whatever it takes to keep your body alive.

2. Survival of the family line -> Sex -> Propagation

3. Survival of the racial group -> Pure Breeding

The will of personal survival, will always be stronger than the will for propagation, and the will for propagation will always be stronger than the will for

pure breeding.

The will for pure breeding is not to be understood as a lack of sexual attraction to other races, but as a lack of social attraction to live with other races,

which as a consequence, will lead to a lack of sexual interactions between different races.

The attraction between man and woman is stronger than the repulsion of their racial groups, but the repulsion of their racial groups should prevent mass interaction in the first place.

That is of course, unless selfdestructive politicians come in play.

It seems to me that our politicians and our media, are trying to destroy section two and three, of our will to survive (see above).
>>
File: faces.jpg (67 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
67 KB, 500x363
>>80620134
>Globalism doesn't pose any threat to our ideas and culture
>>
>>80622184
Now let's get back to what belongs together:

What belongs together, will create a union that is greater than the sum of its parts.

A Beethoven composition is greater than the sum of its notes.

A racially pure nation, has a collective soul, is more than the sum of its parts. A racially mixed nation has no soul, is only the sum of its parts, or even less.

When water meets fire, they become less than the sum of their parts.

The fire dies, and most of the water vaporizes.
Collective energy only works when everyone is on the same frequenze.
Sexually speaking, man and man do not belong together. Homosexuality is the death of reproduction and therefore against nature.

The sum of two men, is two men. Nothing more.
>>
>>80617963
How is globalism not just a stronger and more inclusive version of what you just said?
>>
>>80617239
>Libertarians are globalists
Gee, who would have thought?
>>
>>80622264
Imagine the following scenario:

A jewish Republican wakes up on a boat with a gun in his hand. There are two other guys on the boat. He has never seen them before.

All he knows is that one of them is a jewish Democrat, and the other is non-jewish Republican.

Now the boat slowly starts to sink, and they realize it can only carry the weight of two people.

Who do you think the jewish Republican will kill? The jewish Democrat or the non-jewish Republican?
>>
>>80621902
Believing in the interchangeability of all humans is irrational.
>>
>>80613072
Do you take pride in the accomplishments of your father and grandfather?

Do you take pride in your cousins and uncles?

Your ethnicity is basically your large-scale family tree. And all the bits of pieces of pride you feel in the accomplishments of your extended family add up to become a sense of pride in your people as a whole.
>>
>>80622375
"The German Jews desire emancipation. What kind of emancipation do they desire? Civic, political emancipation.

Bruno Bauer replies to them: No one in Germany is politically emancipated. We ourselves are not free. How are we to free you?

You Jews are egoists if you demand a special emancipation for yourselves as Jews. As Germans, you ought to work for the political emancipation of Germany,

and as human beings, for the emancipation of mankind, and you should feel the particular kind of your oppression and your shame not as an exception to the rule,

but on the contrary as a confirmation of the rule.

Or do the Jews demand the same status as Christian subjects of the state? In that case, they recognize that the Christian state is justified and they recognize, too,

the regime of general oppression. Why should they disapprove of their special yoke if they approve of the general yoke? Why should the German be interested in the liberation

of the Jew, if the Jew is not interested in the liberation of the German?

The Christian state knows only privileges. In this state, the Jew has the privilege of being a Jew. As a Jew, he has rights which the Christians do not have.

Why should he want rights which he does not have, but which the Christians enjoy?

In wanting to be emancipated from the Christian state, the Jew is demanding that the Christian state should give up its religious prejudice.

Does he, the Jew, give up his religious prejudice? Has he, then, the right to demand that someone else should renounce his religion?"

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
>>
>>80622399
>Do you take pride in the accomplishments of your father and grandfather?

>Do you take pride in your cousins and uncles?
No, that's retarded.
>>
>>80622435
We have to look at Hegels Dialectic (Dreifaltigkeit-> Father, Son, Holy spirit).

Everything takes three steps to work out.

The first step is from Judaism (Religion) to Christianity.

The second step from practical Judaism to universal nationalism.

In the third step the holy spirit will arrive.

When the biggest of all lies is debunked, the energy of 100 years supressed aryan energy will be let lose on the world, and will be so beautiful and convincing that all of mankind will bow down to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JGE3lhuNo
>>
>>80618456
What does any of that have to do with globalism?
>>
File: 1467394215595s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1467394215595s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>80613072

With this
>>
>>80618587
They don't. What does this have to do with this thread?
>>
>>80621979
>I bet you think racemixing and non-White immigration into White countries should be legal as well, right?

You can't stop these by making them illegal.
You have to make people want to NOT engage in the activities to stop them. Westerners do NOT like being told what to do, and that's why nationalism faces so much resistance.
The jews against nationalism(and I'll agree fully they exist and are a problem, marxist as they are) take advantage of the Western man's dislike for authority to play the Western man against his interests.

The Nationalists don't do the same. If you wanna win this fight, you have to fight fire with fire.
Some aspects of globalism are inevitable. To be successful in our small world nowadays, you have to play ball.

Otherwise you'll be shunned and that will KILL your economy. And with no economy you are ripe for the picking.
This website is proof that nationalism + globalism can work.
You cannot fight the market either. If you make goods and services illegal you only bring violence into them and drive them underground and out of control.
Being anti-drug is as logically retarded as being anti-gun. For the exact same reasons. Putting blame on the inanimate for the actions of people is retarded as fuck and you damn well know it.
>>
>>80622630
Ants are into nationalism?
>>
>>80618677
So are you endorsing globalism here? That's what it sounds like.
>>
>>80622523
I didn't know toothpastes were so fucking cucked. So if there were a bridge named after your father, you wouldn't feel any sense of pride in that? If your great-grandfather was a famous painter with some work of art in the louvre, that wouldn't mean anything to you?
>>
>>80618700
No it doesn't?
>>
>>80613072
I don't, because I don't care what homosexuals think in the first place.
>>
>>80622095
>big white bitch
>not wanted by niggers
I don't think you understand the negro mind.
>>
File: Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (1 KB, 16x125) Image search: [Google]
Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg
1 KB, 16x125
>>80622630
>>
>>80622863
No, the accomplishments of my ancestors are theirs not mine, I think it's silly to feel pride for things I had no hand in.
That of course doesn't mean I wouldn't feel admiration for them.
>>
File: jstUU.jpg (70 KB, 601x384) Image search: [Google]
jstUU.jpg
70 KB, 601x384
>>80613072
>Stanhope is known as a libertarian and a self-described anarchist.
>Anarchist
There's my counter.
>>
>>80622743
>You can't stop these by making them illegal.
Of course you can.

White only country. Thus, if you see a non-White, it's obvious they shouldn't be there.

>Westerners do NOT like being told what to do, and that's why nationalism faces so much resistance.
They're told by their masters to hate it. There's a difference.

>If you wanna win this fight, you have to fight fire with fire.
You mean become like the Jews and the anti-Whites?

>Some aspects of globalism are inevitable.
...Because you say so and you want it to be so.

>Otherwise you'll be shunned and that will KILL your economy. And with no economy you are ripe for the picking.
And yet you want us to act just like they do? lmao

>This website is proof that nationalism + globalism can work.
This is a website were losers talk shit but don't lift a finger. It's proof of nothing but shitposting.

>Being anti-drug is as logically retarded as being anti-gun.
Because you're a druggie libertarian.

>For the exact same reasons. Putting blame on the inanimate for the actions of people is retarded as fuck and you damn well know it.
I bet you're one of the people at the libertaria convention that booed when a law against 5 year olds doing drugs was suggested.
>>
>>80619653
They did die in vain. Everyone who has ever lived has always died in vain.
>>
File: obi wan.png (245 KB, 382x307) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.png
245 KB, 382x307
>>80623133
Then you are truly lost.
>>
The problem with his statement is an inherent misunderstanding of what nationalism really is. Being a nationalist is about love for your own tribe, not hatred for others. I'm proud of the achievements of my nation and my ancestors because I feel lucky to be following in the footsteps of such influential individuals, not because I want diminise the stature of those from other countries.

Think of it like this: you love your family, right? But that love for your own family doesn't include an inherent hatred for other families. And if your brother became a famous artist or won a nobel prize, you would be proud, right? But you didn't have a direct hand in him achieving that, so why are you proud?
>>
>>80619715
Please tell me you're not actually this stupid
>>
>>80613072
Nationalism teaches you to hate people that your parents met and fought against because they already figured out they're fucking retards.

Nationalism teaches you to take pride in being descendant from great people and to take the genetics that they gave you to be as great as them.
>>
Putin said:

While patriotism is a love to your country, nationalism (nacism) is a hate to others.

There is a love-based nationalism (patriotism) and there may be a hate-based nationalism...
>>
>>80613072
All of recorded history disproves his nonsense.
>>
>>80623423
Not an argument.
>>
>>80620257
Damn you got me. I'm so anti-white I want to force everyone to conform to white culture!
>>
>>80623382
>Think of it like this: you love your family, right? But that love for your own family doesn't include an inherent hatred for other families. And if your brother became a famous artist or won a nobel prize, you would be proud, right? But you didn't have a direct hand in him achieving that, so why are you proud?

According to the dutch faggot ITT, it's ridiculous for you to feel any feeling of pride in your family either.
>>
>>80620345
Oh. So it was a paranoid strawman. Gotcha.
>>
>>80620465
Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
>>
>>80623781
>I'm so anti-white I want to force everyone to conform to white culture!
Globalism is diversity, multiculturalism, massive non-White presence in White countries, and the White race being reliant on every other race for our survival.

All those are anti-White things.
>>
>>80623874
Are you trying to tell me that in your 12 years of existence you've never heard a liberal say these things? This site is 18+ kiddo get out.
>>
>>80613072
Stanhope is a piece of garbage, and if you're over 16 and still listening to his hoarse, drunken rants I feel bad for you.
>>
>>80622276
Because people prefer their own. Everyone has a preference, and rightly so.

Would you rather invite your friendly white neighbor over for dinner? Or Jamaal from the hood, peddling drugs in your neighborhood?

Not everyone is the same, and not everything works as well with others, as it does you. Goats like to be around goats, and cows with cows. Ironically it's because they have more in common with each other.

Which in a sense gives them, a sort of profile (Kinda like a stereotype in essence), one in which you can expect certain things from.
>>
>>80613072
>illegal immigrants come in and leach off welfare and benefits
>"you've never met them! Why do you despise them??"
>"ancestors accomplish things for the comfort of later generations aka decedents"
>"why are you taking pride in the blessings of your ancestors? Those blessings need to be distributed among everyone because thats clearly the intent of our predecessors!"
>>
>>80621622
Yeah you're right canada is clearly the less cucked country.
>>
>>80613072
Loving your family and being happy for their successes makes more sense than being ashamed for things you had no part in and loving people you never met.
>>
>>80622380
I agree. Globalism does not entail the interchangeability of anybody, though.
>>
>>80623958
>globalism is defined by /pol/'s paranoia

ok
>>
>>80625033
So you're saying...

There's literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism?
There's literally nothing wrong with diversity?
There's literally nothing wrong with non-Whites being in White countries?
There's literally nothing wrong with the White race being reliant on non-Whites for their survival?
>>
>>80624060
>anyone who disagrees with me is a child
I have heard Marxists say these things. I've never heard a liberal say any of that. You're arguing against an ideology by arguing against its most extreme examples. That's like arguing against nationalism by taking kim jong un as your only example.
>>
>>80613072
Nationalism doesn't have anything to do with hate. He's projecting.
>>
>>80623282
>White only country.
No one's going to let you have this, EVER.
You're not going to be allowed.

>They're told by their masters to hate it. There's a difference.
No. We(most of us) hate it, because as adults WE take responsibility for ourselves and WE are the masters of ourselves.
No proper man tolerates another man having authority over him without just compensation(i.e. having a boss in a career you're being paid for to take orders).

>You mean become like the Jews and the anti-Whites?
You use their tactics, because their tactics work and yours do not.

>...Because you say so and you want it to be so.
You tell me how you're going to isolate yourself in a global market. Bearing in mind you'll be required to take part in the market to NOT fall into poverty and squalor.

>And yet you want us to act just like they do? lmao
You got no choice here bud. The world is too small. Technology is a double-edged sword and it's not going away.

>Because you're a druggie libertarian.
Ad hom won't change the logical facts.

>I bet you're one of the people at the libertaria convention that booed when a law against 5 year olds doing drugs was suggested.
Parents stop kids from using drugs, not laws. Yes I'd boo, because said law would only inhibit society. It would not stop children from using drugs.
Stop relying on the state to be a decent father. You're supposed to be the dad. Act like it.
>>
>>80624311
Your example is bullshit and you should feel bad for being a disgrace.
>>
>>80613072
>taking pride in one's nation automatically equals hating everyone else's
What kind of regressive bullshit "logic" is this?
>>
>>80625343
Liberals always do, they simply can`t comprehend that one can genuinely like or dislike something without some crazy psychological reasoning.
>>
>>80624908
It does. You said it yourself. >>80620134

>implying our culture can be copy/pasted onto everyone else
Kill yourself, shill.
>>
>>80613072
what the fuck is he talking about? this sheltered dickface has never worked alongside poointheloos!! I worked exclusively with dirty hindus for 2 years straight and they are some of the worst people and laziest entities on this planet
>>
>>80625310
No. There is nothing wrong with any of that. All of these things are inescapable facts of life that have been a part of our civilization from its very beginnings and pretending otherwise is baby time bullshit.
>>
>>80613072
Globalism is teaching you how to invite everyone you meet to fuck your wife.

And taking shame for actions you had no part in
>>
>>80625310
"Whites" aren't a thing. Europeans are diverse.
Irishmen are quite different from Germans, Dutchmen are quite different from Anglos, etc.
This "white nationalism" bullshit is a broken American invention.
In the US, German Americans are different than Anglo-Americans.

The US was NEVER a whites-only nation either. It was favored for Anglo-Saxon Protestants, and the Irish and Germans were mostly regarded along with the Negros and the Hispanics until the 20th century.

If the US should be ANY "Nationalist" it should be Angle American Nationalist, meaning if you're some kinda German-Anglo mutt, you're second class just like the niggers.
>>
>>80625428

Not an argument. If Jamal isn't in your house right now you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>80625611
Cancer is natural, therefore it`s good.
Why fight cancer, why prevent it... It is all natural!
>>
>>80625543
Our culture can be copy/pasted onto everyone else. That doesn't mean people are interchangeable. I swear to god /pol/ just gets shittier and shittier.
>>
>>80625382
>No one's going to let you have this, EVER.
>You're not going to be allowed.
Who said anything about asking permission?
We'll take it.

>No. We(most of us) hate it, because as adults WE take responsibility for ourselves and WE are the masters of ourselves.
No, you do what the Jewish media and the Jewish political system tells you to do. You're good little cattle.

>You use their tactics, because their tactics work and yours do not.
lmao!

>You tell me how you're going to isolate yourself in a global market.
By being self-sufficient.

>You got no choice here bud.
Yes, I get it. You're already defeated. And anti-White.

>Ad hom won't change the logical facts.
They're not logical facts because you say so.

>Stop relying on the state to be a decent father. You're supposed to be the dad. Act like it.
It's just too bad your parents didn't raise you to be pro-White.
>>
>>80625937
>I swear to god /pol/ just gets shittier and shittier.
Grats on your 36th post.
>>
>>80613072
People of my ethnicity are closer to me genetically that foreigners born in my country
>>
>>80625611

funny how these cultural revolution nutjobs don't understand how batshit crazy they are, they act like the shit they support has been around for millennia as opposed to a few decades.
Pisses me off how they act like anyone opposing them is a radical, the irony is off the scale
>>
>>80626059
Is this supposed to mean something? 36th in this thread or what?
>>
>>80613072
>t. beta cuck
>>
>>80625816
>"Whites" aren't a thing.
Figured as much. you're one of those anti-Whites that believes that the White race doesn't exist.

>Irishmen are quite different from Germans, Dutchmen are quite different from Anglos, etc.
Of course you're mixing up race and ethnicity. Which just shows how little you really know.

I bet you're one of those types that posts "THE IRISH AREN'T WHITE!"

>The US was NEVER a whites-only nation either.
It was a White founded nation by Whites and for Whites.

>If the US should be ANY "Nationalist" it should be Angle American Nationalist, meaning if you're some kinda German-Anglo mutt, you're second class just like the niggers.
See, you want to divide and conquer the White race by claiming that entire swaths of Whites aren't really White.

That's why you're a race traitor anti-White.
>>
>>80626096
Stop BTFOing literal retarded people?
>>
>>80625898
You don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying it's good because it's natural. I'm saying it's good because it's good for us. You want to protect your culture from outside influence when the entirety of your cultural is comprised of outside influences.
>>
>>80626336
I know that you find one liners witty by reddit stadards but stop being pretentious you are not who you think you are
>>
>>80625827
It's not my fault you constructed an incoherent, irrelevant analogy.
>>
>>80613072
OP could use some chicken soup for the suicide
>>
>>80626478
You're reading so much into my posts. I'm flattered.
>>
You aren't responsible for, nor should you take pride in anything your ancestors did, simply because you weren't fucking there
Simple as that
>>
>>80613072
It really makes you think how he's never been funny. Keep me posted senpai
>>
>>80626321
Completely stomped that globalist shill. Well done my American bro!
>>
>>80621022
these dubs changed my life
>>
>>80626862
you ARE your ancestors, in flesh and blood, just as you ARE your children.
>>
>>80626458
I understand but I disagree.

>>80626983
These people are so brainwashed, there is no hope for them.
>>
>>80622968
damn! made mi think
>>
>>80626272
Yeah it blows my mind how anybody could think that
>>
File: smug pinkman.jpg (104 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
smug pinkman.jpg
104 KB, 515x515
>you shouldn't feel pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors!
>but you should feel guilty for the sins of the father

just libcuck things
>>
>>80626862
This is how we know the Jew is effective, people like you exist.
>>
>>80627177
>didn't read the thread
>thinks he has a point

Fuck off
>>
>>80621227
>I'll just move the goalposts and hope no one notices
>>
>>80627022
No, that sounds wrong for some reason.
>>
File: 1453618009331.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1453618009331.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>80626862
So you basically shit on your whole family as well, never being able to be proud of your father and mother gj, you are completely retarded, your libtard logic gives me cancer
>>
File: 1466435301216.png (340 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1466435301216.png
340 KB, 400x573
>>80625982
>We'll take it.
Germany tried that, and they had a lot more friends and a lot more support than you will, and STILL lost.
You won't take shit, because you'll be economically destroyed and made unable to fight if you try.
This isn't a fantasy world you live in, poindexter. This is reality.

>I bet you're one of the people at the libertaria convention that booed when a law against 5 year olds doing drugs was suggested.
I do what I want. The jewish media and jewish political system would have me in prison if they could bust me.
You see, they don't like people who don't worship the state. You're far more in their favor than I am, because you can be more easily swayed. You don't think for yourself, you just react in predictable ways(hence the term "reactionary").

>lmao!
I know. Truth is kinda funny.

>By being self-sufficient.
And you have ALL the minerals, metals, and materials, and the customer base within your borders, to do so?
No. No WE don't. We need things from other nations to be competitive in the world. Otherwise we'll have to become Luddites, and if we become Luddites, actual strong nations will eat us alive.

>Yes, I get it. You're already defeated. And anti-White.
I am anti-White. I don't like Irish Americans.

>They're not logical facts because you say so.
Math says so. I'm just a messenger. Do the math.
As of yet you have failed to actually define how your plan can succeed.

>It's just too bad your parents didn't raise you to be pro-White.
I'm pro-Anglo Saxon. Not Pro-white. I have little in common with German Americans, Germans, or even British people. Not culturally.
Someone from the Netherlands might as well be a nigger to me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.