[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we didn't come to a consensus yesterday. Was Byron S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
So we didn't come to a consensus yesterday. Was Byron Smith right to do what the police wouldn't after he exhausted all legal options? Forget the legality of it, that's obvious. Did he do the right thing?

For those that don't know:

>Be old man
>kids break into your home repeatedly
>Steal more than 15,000 dollars worth of your property
>Cops refuse to do anything
>Cops flat out tell you to 'just buy a better security system' instead of bothering them
>Take matters into your own hands
>Pretend to not be home
>Wait in basement for someone to break in
>Kid breaks in
>Shoot him and then finish the job
>Wait a few minutes
>His accomplice breaks in
>Shoot them too
>Apologize for your gun jamming and not killshotting them
>Shoot them some more
>Call them a Bitch
>Wrap up kids in a tarp
>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again
>Get sentence to life in prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyZxtz-4PKU [Embed]
>>
Everything he did after shooting the first kid was wrong, what a fucking retard
>>
>>80612977
everything he did before telling the cops was right
>>
>>80612977
He removed a potential threat and two repeat offender criminals.
>>
>>80612749
He is guilty in his premeditation of the killings. The verdict was good.

However, it's not like I feel bad for the victims; there are certain occupational hazards for being a criminal, and this is one of them.
>>
this is manslaughter
>>
File: 1357698193157.gif (2 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1357698193157.gif
2 MB, 230x172
>>80612749
Man did gud.

True patriot. Home invaders are the worst scum on the planet.
>>
>>80612749

He did nothing wrong

...BUT to prevent getting assraped by the government he should have just shot them and then called the cops. His defense would have been much easier. Also I'm pretty sure he recorded himself doing it. That's a no-no.
>>
sick fucking guilty old fuck
hope he enjoys prison

>>80615835
? nothing wrong? He committed 2 murders.
>>
File: 223423433.jpg (69 KB, 1600x675) Image search: [Google]
223423433.jpg
69 KB, 1600x675
>sorry about that

how was his security system so shit when the audio and i assume video was so good.
>>
>>80616661
There is video of them casing the place and breaking in. Even going and turning one camera away so it wouldn't see.

http://www.sctimes.com/videos/news/local/2014/05/07/8822029/
>>
>>80613946
I'd shoot the first kid too, then call the cops and tell them I shot someone breaking into my house, they would get there in 2 minutes and maybe arrest me. I would then lawyer up and put the blame on the police and the other kid would be scared for life and probably never do that shit again.
>>
he was within his rights when he shot them as they were coming down the stairs

he then deliberately shot them point-blank execution style (after they were already down) which was where he fucked up
>>
>>80616419

I don't know what's worse

Home invaders or fucking liberal nigger lovers invading /pol/
>>
>>80616773
>put blame on the police

Good luck with that. Police are never wrong.
>>
>>80616419
It's only murder if they're not continually committing crimes against you.
>>
>>80612749
He did what he had to do... His only crime was being creepy about it.
>>
>>80616870
They are if you're black
>>
>>80612749

I was with him up until the part where he ambushed the second kid without calling the cops. I guarantee they would have come if he told them he had a body on the ground
>>
>>80616928
This is true from a technical standpoint. Laying in his home and bleeding is both destruction or property and trespassing.
>>
>>80616789

Yeah, this. You can incapacitate an intruder, blow a hole in their insides, but it's not a great idea to finish them off when they're no longer a threat. It's a horrible idea to keep their bodies around instead of calling the authorities immediately. Shooting one dindu will alert all other niggers that your residence is not to be fucked with. Hell, get a gun powerful enough that you can light them up before they hit the ground.
>>
>>80614221
>>80616789
This. So many ways he fucked up it's impossible not to hold him accountable.
>>
The state and its laws should end where your property begins, which means you should be able to do anything (including kill anyone) in your home, for whatever reason, and in whatever way.
>>
There's no need to immediately call the police if you shoot a home intruder. In fact, don't. Let the intruder bleed out and then call.

When you do call 911, speak softly tell them you think there is another intruder in the house.

This way, if it ever comes up in a grand jury, it is entirely believable that you couldn't call 911 immediately because you were frightened and sheltered in place until you felt you could safely make it to the phone.
>>
someone explain to me this "execution" retardation
if you jail someone for executing a downed person who may be armed, is that not tantamount to exposing future homeowners to retaliation from downed intruders?
>>
>>80616419
If you shoot home invaders, they win.
>>
>>80617322
>child abductors love him!
>>
>>80617842
You fucks have Internet?
>>
>>80612749
Not sure if his state has castle doctrine, but if he just shot them as they came in without freaky recording nobody would have been the wiser. Better yet, hold them at bay and call the cops. But he was a crazy loon and definitely broke the law by shooting the girl who was wounded and helpless the second time.
>>
Have you guys seen the QT who broke in? I've fantasized about being Byron Smith in that moment, killing her cousin, and then doing whatever the fuck I want with her before killing her.
>>
lesson learned: if your home is invaded, male sure to light the fucker's ass up properly the first time you open fire, since you'll lose plausible deniability on whether or not it was premeditated if you drag them around and execute them.

also don't wrap the bodies up in a tarp and leave them overnight dude. just call the authorities. try not to make yourself look like a psychopath, because that will turn the jury against you regardless of whether or not what you did was technically legal
>>
>>80617178
>Shooting one dindu will alert all other niggers that your residence is not to be fucked with.

This is true. You're not likely to get fucked with by the others since they're too busy killing each other and stealing from unarmed people. However, if you get old and senile they might come back later.

Source: lived in ghetto.
Disclaimer: Injuns are smarter than negroes so it might not apply to nigs

Also this
>>80614221

He really should have just shot one and called 911, said he was cleaning the gun or w/e at the time
>>
He deserved a life sentence he should have knocked them out tired them hop then call the cops
>>
>>80618146

probably our USMC friend. I've seen him around
>>
>>80617322
Hi Roosh
>>
>>80612749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYZWH2AerA
>>
>>80612749

He went to prison for killing pretty white folks. If they were niggers it would be no problem.

What was the QT doing there? Also, what were those Chads doing there? It doesn't make sense. Home invasion is not a typical white high-school kid crime.
>>
>>80612749
First shot yes, the executions no.
>>
>>80612749
He should have shot them and called cops. His biggest mistake was recording his ramblings and not immediately calling the police had he not done that the idiot would be free today.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 299x168
killing such a cute grill
>>
>>80618542

lol what the fuck, it's true. I assumed it was nigs just because, but it was actually two good looking white kids.

not that it changes my opinion on the case. home invaders getting shot and dying is the way of the world, like >>80614221 said. you basically sign away your right to life when you make the decision to break into someone else's home. don't like it? don't break into anyone's home.

that being said, it's fucked up that he drew the process out instead of just blowing them away and that's why he's going to prison. if he had made it quick and phoned the police afterwards, this would have been an open and shut Not Guilty
>>
File: u0871234.jpg (54 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
u0871234.jpg
54 KB, 634x424
>>80618542
Probably because they come from a halfbreed nigger family.

Pic related is the pretty white boy's "sister" crying over her dindu nuffin brother that was just tryna to get his life back on track, on his way to church
>>
>>80612749
He did nothing wrong, but did break the stupid law. If he was smart, he'd call police after first shooting and would just claim something like "was cleaning gun, someone broke in, shot at the intruder out of fear for me safety!".

The fact that cops didn't do anything and knew about this for so long just shows how fucked up our criminal justice system is.
>>
>>80612749

Thanks, OP.

I needed that. Ah yes, nothing is quite as good as some properly dispensed justice.
>>
>When youre a degenerate felon that was never convicted but evidence stacks up after your death but youre laughing in heaven cause liberals are defending you despite how much of a scumbag you are

best thing is that these kids wouldnt have a problem breaking into those specific liberals houses
>>
Nah, he didn't deserve it
Guy did what was necessary
>>
He really fucked up with his recount of the story. The media or courts being able to see it as "setting a trap" = he got what he deserved

He was well within his rights to defend his property but this dumbass was too busy drinking hot fucking chocolate to call 911

Also the thirsty faggots in this thread are undeniably losers
>>
>>80618542
>Home invasion is not a typical white high-school kid crime
You would be surprised
>>
>>80620877

You wanna throw some stats at me and surprise me?
>>
>I refused to live in fear

stay based Byron
>>
File: 1467935702366.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1467935702366.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>80619400

Damn hit it right on the money, they are a bunch of fucking Dindu half breed sub-human abominations.
>>
>>80612749
He should have called the police immediately, deleted the recording and claim good old self defense.
>>
>>80614221
But if the kids choose not to break into the house they would not have been shot. He didn't actively seek the kids out, they broke into his house. Following your logic, aren't we all guilty of premeditation? If someone breaks into my house I plan on shooting them.
>>
>>80618473
wait a second ... that camper's voice...
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.