[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >start looking at more and more videos of abos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1439768597645.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439768597645.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>be black
>start looking at more and more videos of abos
>visit Australia, drive through one abo-heavy neighborhood
>mfw

Is this how whites see us?
>>
Ones who've never talked to, or lived around you guys yeah. I live in a white upper middle class neighborhood and the kids and people here are anti-social as fuck. My best friend lives in a black neighborhood and all the people there are kind, friendly, and are always down to bullshit with ya.
>>
>>80611967
>drive through richest part of advanced alien civilization
Is this how blacks view us?
>>
>>80611967
Yeah, it's this sad thing you know you can do nothing about. Except it's also scary because they could shoot you at any time
>>
>>80611967

Yes, kind of. On the flip side, blacks think white people all live in wealthy suburbs when most of us are barely making it by like you all are.
>>
File: 1467289781576.jpg (92 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1467289781576.jpg
92 KB, 960x640
>>80611967
Pretty much
I have eritreans and somalis here and they are literal animals, they don't look human by a long shot
>>
No, I view blacks as subhuman, sure. But abos are something else entirely, not even worthy of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
>>80611967
hahahahaha

at least none of them threw anything or swore at you they literally are like animals, americans bitch about blacks all day but they don't know how it can be
>>
>>80612560
Holy fuck...

>not even worthy of life.
C'mon pal... What you did that is so much important for mankind that makes you think you're more important than them?
>>
>>80613140
>Groups = an individual on 4chan
Yup, that's proper leftist thinking right there.
>>
>>80612650

We are also lucky their extreme lack of culture and general achievement as a people kept their populations super low and even with advent of modern society and all its benefits they still die 20 years younger than we do. Honestly I prefer the abos, they are few and far between and it is extremely unlikely they could riot or rebel against the government or non abos due to sheer lack of numbers- ignoring individual capability being non existent.

From my short time spent in the US I feel they NEED either a genocide or mass deportation. Where as abos have never, in all their history, been able to organise themselves into any credible threat and even the dumbest american black gang banger would be a inspirational god to them.

Not to mention EVERYONE hates them and unlike the ignorant US blacks every abo KNOWS everyone hates them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.