[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER DO NOT ENGAGE IN BLACK LIVES MATTER ARGUMENTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Table 43.jpg (284 KB, 942x1086) Image search: [Google]
Table 43.jpg
284 KB, 942x1086
DAILY REMINDER

DO NOT ENGAGE IN BLACK LIVES MATTER ARGUMENTS

THEIR MOVEMENT IS BASED ON A MYTH

ANY TIME YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH THESE FOOLS YOU ONLY NEED BASIC STATISTICS

BLACKS ARE 13% OF THE POPULATION

THEY COMMIT 27% OF ALL CRIME

52+% OF MURERS
30% OF RAPES
60% OF ROBBERIES
38% OF ALL VIOLENT CRIME

BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIME

THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH POLICE MORE OFTEN
>>
How come blacks have much less convictions driving under the influence despite all the other statistics being fairly equal in terms of total number of criminal acts (not talking about ratio)?
>>
>>80611033
Interesting how their lowest rate of criminal activity merely matches their percentage of the population
>>
>>80611033

Costs money to learn to drive / own a car.
>>
>>80611214
Or they just steal one
>33%

Reminder: The category for white crime also includes Latinos
>>
File: 46011796.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
46011796.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>80611452
This.
>>
>>80611033
It's a little hard to assess someone for a DUI when they've got 6 slugs in them and they aren't actually alive.
>>
We need a concise infographic that breaks down black crime rates and connects it to blacks getting shot by police.

A short, easily digestible, irrefutable image that these cucks and niggers can't ignore.
>>
>>80611716
This

Needs to be normie friendly.
>>
>>80611829
>>80613475

The fuck I clicked this

not >>80611716
>>
>>80610642

Those are statistics on arrests

Is there any statistics on crime rates where people have actually been found guilty of committing their accused crime?

Even if someone is arrested for a crime, shouldn't you assume they're innocent until a court proves they are guilty
>>
>>80614333

something like 90% of charges are plea bargained, meaning the dependent pleads guilty in exchange for something. People are very rarely proven guilty...
>>
>>80614788

*defendant

fruedian slip
>>
>>80611829
>>80613929
totally agree. can also use this:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

and MUST take into account the percentage of people shot by race PER INTERACTION WITH POLICE (ie how many times police are called to deal with dangerous individuals per race). this is a more telling stat than just basic per capita or gross numbers

will need other numbers i don't know where to find them.
>>
>>80614788
>...

My point still stands, stats on arrests aren't good enough

If anyone brings up "innocent till proven guilty" then the standard SJW will dismiss OP's stats as a form of racism against blacks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzFolF-xNU
>>
Just curious because I haven't seen the statistic yet and my google search didn't return anything, how many police officers are killed by black per year?
>>
>>80610642

These stats are including hispanics as white people though.

That's why the rape stat is so high.

This exposes niggers very straight forward, but also makes whites look worse.
>>
>>80610642
How many of those whites on that spreadsheet are actually

LATINOS ???

We'll never know...
>>
File: white.jpg (544 KB, 1656x1592) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
544 KB, 1656x1592
>>
>>80615807
tl;dw

summary
>>
>>80615852
>In 2011, 77 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 72 law enforcement officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

>The average age of the alleged offenders was 32 years old.

>The average height was 5 feet 9 inches tall, and the average weight was 181 pounds.

>75 of the alleged offenders were male; 2 were female.

>43 of the alleged offenders were white, 29 were black, 2 were American Indian/Alaskan Native, and 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander. The race was not reported for 2 offenders.
>>
>>80615852
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/leoka/2011/tables/table-44
>>
>>80611033
DUI is a little harder to try because it's an extraordinarily common charge, you need to be charged like 3 times in order to be convicted.

plus i think they're more likely to run, if you run and get away, even if they find you trashed, the case is ruined.
>>
>>80617608
>>80617693
thanks
>>
hows it coming on that infograph
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.